Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 4 Vote_lcapCalling All Villains Reboot - Page 4 Voting_barCalling All Villains Reboot - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 4 Vote_lcapCalling All Villains Reboot - Page 4 Voting_barCalling All Villains Reboot - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Calling All Villains Reboot

Go down 
+5
Charles McFarland
Emblem
Draco
Simca
Silent Night
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem
Villain or good guy?: Good

Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains Reboot   Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 5:24 am

If it's not convenient, then don't Wink

Honest...Loved? You're really affected by play practice huh? Last time I checked a lot of people trying to kill me ain't exacly another way of saying I'm loved.

Anyway..All I can say, is that after the events that had happened in this thread:

https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t791-death-is-not-the-only-way-out-the-story-of-emblem#14914

Emblem's situated at Impel Down of his own free will, a little time away from the public, just to make sure they all understand. He's a perfect target since he is alone (or is he?).

Emblem might not be a Titan anymore, but a very problematic hero in the very least. His extensive history with Jump City, connections to older Titans/Slivers and the City itself can only be viewed as problematic. For any villain, taking him down and capturing him would be a title itself.

I'm going to make this interesting. Emblem can be captured. He might, he might not. You can take a shot at this battle-hardy, experienced, firestarting magician. Obviously, he'd prefer not to be captured, nor do I, so it won't be easy!

Try hard me hearthies!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains Reboot   Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 2:46 pm

Hmm. I wonder what Kaiser's motives might be? I wouldn't say he'd be in it for glory or recognitiom... no, it had to drive deeper than that. Ah, I know!

My good Fake is also the hound of a military cooperation that tracks/captures/experiments on/kills metahumans, especially those who prove to be a threat or benefit. He is already villainous as it is, but under the control of L.A.W. he's both more bloodthirsty and can't decide anything for himself. I'm more than sure there are quite a few reasons for L.A.W. to attack Emblem. Now all I have to do is decided which ones will be the most wanted.

This is going to be fun. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains Reboot   Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 8:47 am

Speaking of which, if the CAV's only attack Titans...then why do they attack Shadow?
Back to top Go down
Draco
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Senshuken
Code Name: The Honerable One
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains Reboot   Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:18 am

I might consider introducing Senshuken to a few people, Emblem being one of them. However, the fact I am not approved yet prevents me from committing myself to such a thing.
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains Reboot   Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:24 am

Introduce yourself to Emblem? You're notifying us in the CAV-thread? You'd have to go with their storyline first.

...And I'm gonna tell you what I tell every new member who posts similar stuff.

Patience is a virtue.

I've had easier characters to assess, the harder they are to figure out, the more time it takes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains Reboot   Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:04 am

Ah, on the subject of attacking Titans and such, may I start my thread for Fake's "mission" with Emblem? I want to make sure before I write my possibly lengthy introduction. Smile
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains Reboot   Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:05 am

Possibly give me an answer?

And I thought it was a gang-up? Not like, one on one?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains Reboot   Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:15 pm

#1 Well as it's going right now Em, they're pretty much attacking her because they're jealous of her beauty; motivation wise, but other than that they're going for Sliver's because they help the Titans or used to be Titans and will come to the aid of the teen heroes anyway. SO why not get the jump on them now, before they even realize what's going on.

#2 It is a gang up, which is the whole point because one on one the villains always failed to defeat the Titans. Thus why they're teaming up against them, so ya Noah you need a partner. Even if you use an NPC villain. (I suggest Matrix since you're going after Emblem or maybe Hollowman can make a return? Seeing as those are the only available Alpha level Metahumans atm.)

(Which I was thinking about making a few more NPC villains anyway, more diverse from the super strength junkies we have filling up the NPCV ranks now.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains Reboot   Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 7:29 pm

You could also use Santa Claws as a villain for this thread.

Dar is now free to join in the hunt against Emblem, if that's cool with you guys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains Reboot   Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 2:19 am

Alissa too, but you probably only need two villains.
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains Reboot   Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:34 am

...two? TWO?

Bring 'em on Very Happy It'll be like lambs to the slaughter!

Request: The Less NPC's the better!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains Reboot   Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 12:19 pm

To take on someone like Emblem, we're going to need you, Shadow. Get Alissa in the action.

How about you, JaK? Is Velocity in for another fight?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains Reboot   Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 1:12 pm

Well seeing as Emblem would like less NPCs I'd say no... But, Josh might be willing to join with Nightmare since Nightmare's been MIA since like before Dar even joined lol
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains Reboot   Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 1:34 pm

Hey grab anyone you like! I'd just like to face real created and approved characters :P

Come and get me laddies, I'll be packing some surprises for ya Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains Reboot   Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 1:38 pm

Sure, Nightmare's up for a fire fight Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains Reboot   Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling All Villains Reboot
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next