Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
CAV: Evan's Deletion Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
CAV: Evan's Deletion Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
CAV: Evan's Deletion Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
CAV: Evan's Deletion Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
CAV: Evan's Deletion Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
CAV: Evan's Deletion Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
CAV: Evan's Deletion Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
CAV: Evan's Deletion Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
CAV: Evan's Deletion Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
CAV: Evan's Deletion Vote_lcapCAV: Evan's Deletion Voting_barCAV: Evan's Deletion Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
CAV: Evan's Deletion Vote_lcapCAV: Evan's Deletion Voting_barCAV: Evan's Deletion Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

CAV: Evan's Deletion

Go down 
AuthorMessage

CAV: Evan's Deletion Empty
PostSubject: CAV: Evan's Deletion   CAV: Evan's Deletion Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 12:50 am

Who: Model Eleven and Backlash (and possibly other villains who request to join in)
What: Model Eleven (Evan) has been spying on the Ex-Titan turncoat Backlash, trying to find out why she turned evil. Backlash did not like this, and has thus come to end Evan's cyber-life.
When: Late afternoon

The tower was quiet. Evan was the only one present in the entire building. The others had all gone out, either shopping or on patrol. Now it was Evan's turn to babysit the tower. He didn't mind. He had a lot to do: the information he had gathered on Backlash needed to be sorted through.

Why had Kat turned evil? Evan did not understand it. In his room, he made use of a powerful computer to look through the camera and virtual information he had taken of her. His body sat in a corner of the room on a chair. It was not fully repaired yet, but it would suffice for most tasks.

Realizing that he would need more supplies to go through with this investigation, Evan ghosted into his body and headed for the Main Ops room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAV: Evan's Deletion   CAV: Evan's Deletion Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 6:19 pm

BOOM! -crack- Tsssss... *beeeeeeeeeep*

[Welcome, Backlash. You have reached Teen Titans Central, Tower Database, code: T-B14468952X. Please enter your password.]

“Doliński,” a female voice responded to the Titan’s computer monitor. “Pull up files KX-912 and M11-002.”

Every screen in Titans Tower switched automatically switched on, displaying a black emblem:

CAV: Evan's Deletion Screenshot2011-06-03at34836PM
Quickly after, two metahuman’s profiles were displayed on the screens: Katarzyna Dolinski and Model Eleven. Over a picture of a short, electric-blue haired girl with same-colored whips, the word “Former Titan, Highly Dangerous” flashed in bright red letters, and underneath the photo, the codename “Electrified” was written. The description and image of herself make Kat frown in disgust as she rolled her eyes, causing the overhead lights of Titans Central Main Ops Room to blare, and her darkened silhouette light up with surging bright power. The young Electrified had clearly come a very, very long way from being a confused, torn, and immature wannabe; her hair was stark white along with her eyes, eyebrows, fingernails, piercings, and the small humming disc nestled comfortably between a leather harness that sported the electrokinetic’s torso, and her skin had transitioned from a healthy tan to a metallic black. Now, the power-hungry Backlash had taken Katarzyna Dolinski, aka Electrified’s, place.

“You must be Model Eleven,” Backlash said, a more mature and womanly resonance and a Polish accent clearly familiarized with American clarity ringing from her vocal chords, “And I bet you know who I am... seeing you’ve been spying on me for the last four weeks!

She rose, grinding her jaw as she stepped toward Model Eleven. The lights, computer, and surrounding TV screens began to flicker threateningly. But Backlash did not draw her whips. Instead, she slowly raised her metal arm and outstretched her tensed fingers until they were shaking with an unknown force. Suddenly, Katarzyna clenched her fist and pulled it back in a grasping motion. A throng of magnetic waves pulled at Evan’s body, drawing him closer to her as she stared him down with an unsettling grin.

“Let’s cut to the chase, bud. You violated my privacy, and now it’s my turn to violate yours––I’ve made a few upgrades as you might have noticed, Model Eleven, and you get the privilege to be my first test subject!”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAV: Evan's Deletion   CAV: Evan's Deletion Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 12:52 am

Evan was confused as the machines in the tower seemed to be acting under someone else's orders. Who else could be able to override the system?

His question was answered a second later by the appearance of Backlash. He prepared to dissipate any electrical attacks she might make against him. However, as she aimed her hand at him and clenched her fist, he felt something he had avoided his entire 3 year life: magnets.

As his body went flying towards Backlash, his mind was suffering worse damage. He could feel his sanity slipping. There were random errors in his code, now. He had to get away from her. If she kept using her magnets on him, he would die.

He tried to ghost out, but he felt sick and wasn't able to think of anywhere else to go. Instead, Evan decided to take an offensive measure. A small hole opened in his chest and a stream of highly pressurized water came flying out right at Kat's face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAV: Evan's Deletion   CAV: Evan's Deletion Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:10 pm

“Ahhh!” Kat screamed, throwing Model Eleven back and her hands over her face. She was writhing with pain, but only let a low-pitched yowl in annoyance; rule number one: never let them know your weakness.

It was a good thing concentration came naturally for her––she was a Dolinski, after all––ours upon hours in the shop could be credited for that. Backlash wiped the water from her shiny black face, scowling at the robot. “You have some good stupidity going there, ‘Evan.’ No wonder you pranced into your own country’s army base to take a few million dollar weapons for a spin. I was surprised to see you come out of the trial in one piece!”

She cackled and simply stood back and eyed his body’s make up again. “Speaking of pieces, you’d make some nice scrap metal... maybe a tin can or a few hundred safety pins,” Backlash mocked. “But I guess we still have yet to find out.”

Her magnetic grip came reestablished with a rampaging virus this time, her anger clearly up to par. Her arm was tucked closer to her body, allowing her human one to prepare and bring on a whip if needed.

“Where are your Titans now, huh? They sure turned out to be real winners. It’s funny how you thought you could actually feel like you belonged.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAV: Evan's Deletion   CAV: Evan's Deletion Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:36 am

Evan was able to break free, but there was something seriously wrong with him. He couldn't remember how to ghost, and he could no longer remember who the Teen Titans were.

"Titans? What are Titans?"

They were the last words that Evan would ever speak. The magnetic force tore through his body and soul. All logic and reason left him as the code he was made of dissipated into thin air. The body would fly towards Backlash in pieces, but Evan's real body, his cyber one, was completely destroyed.

Where was his spirit? The thing that made him different from any other code? Evan Hauge returned to the place from which he had come: Heaven.

OOC: I know this was short, but I think this is a powerful place to end. You can make another post as Backlash if you want. Thank you for partisipating in this thread.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAV: Evan's Deletion   CAV: Evan's Deletion Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 2:52 pm

ooc: I think it was a fine place to end as well, and I kind of liked how it was short(er). Wink And you're very welcome. Model Eleven just jump-started Backlash's career as a villain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAV: Evan's Deletion   CAV: Evan's Deletion Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 3:33 pm

Backlash stood, practically shocked at what she had done. She didn’t think he could have been ended so easily, so effortlessly: killing a Titan. Getting her very own jump-start on her checklist of superhero targets. But death... wasn’t what she had originally sought. That made her nothing worse than the murderous scum in Steel City. There was now blood on her hands. Well, in all actuality, all she had was parts of an empty metal shell of what used to be Model Eleven––no, of what used to be Evan Hague. But he wasn’t ever a real human being, so did that even make it a murder rather than “a destruction of property?”

“No,” Backlash announced, although no one was left to hear her, “I am the mediator between the concerns of the public and the wants of real heroes. I am the answer to the people of Jump’s questions of who exactly is parading around their streets like superior kings and queens.”

The blackened figure unfurled both her whips, rising in anger, contempt, and revenge. She flipped it backward, throttled it forward, and struck it across the Titans’ big-screen TV and the row of computer monitors lining the adjacent wall, slicing them in half to be left fizzling.

“I am the answer!”

she cried. Another high-voltage strike and the couch, metal tables, and counter had been destroyed.

“I am their true hero!”

Next came the smooth shiny floor, soon turned into a power surging rift.

“I am Katarzyna Dolinski, the Titans’ feared retribution! I am Backlash!”

She finally let go of her magnetic grip of Model Eleven’s last body to host his digital presence, kicked it in front of herself to take one last look at the first building block to her campaign for jurisdiction, then spun her lightning whips once more to gather maximum voltage from each electric source, and finally, drove them across the robot, unleashing all her fury for the final blow.

CAV: Evan's Deletion IAMJUSTICE

-----

ooc: A-yup. Now I'm satisfied. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAV: Evan's Deletion   CAV: Evan's Deletion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CAV: Evan's Deletion
Page 1 of 1