Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 6 Vote_lcapCalling All Villains Reboot - Page 6 Voting_barCalling All Villains Reboot - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 6 Vote_lcapCalling All Villains Reboot - Page 6 Voting_barCalling All Villains Reboot - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Calling All Villains Reboot

Go down 
+5
Charles McFarland
Emblem
Draco
Simca
Silent Night
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains Reboot   Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 1:26 am

Same for Ben. And I'll do him getting omnitirx back later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains Reboot   Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:22 pm

It's not your turn in the Emblem thread, Shadow. We're waiting on Emblem and he's busy. You could post if you wanted to, but we need Emblem to post before anything else can happen.

And yes, please feel free to do your return threads.

For the funeral, we will probably want a fairly large crowd. I can start up the funeral thread unless someone else really wants to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains Reboot   Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:58 pm

Go for it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains Reboot   Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 12:12 am

Right good xD Sorry. And sure start up the funeral, I guess it's open to pretty much everyone?
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains Reboot   Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 8:37 am

On it! Done in a few!

I originally thought to wait for Honest...my bad!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains Reboot   Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:04 pm

Yeah, where has Honest been? Dar's tired of getting beaten up. He needs help. (hint...hint)

I've started the funeral thread. It is at:

https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t894-cav-funeral-for-ben-and-shadow-open-to-all#16889

Back to top Go down
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind
Krious

RPG character
Name: Krious Alistair
Code Name: Krious
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains Reboot   Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 2:50 am

I seem to have some more spare time here and there so I'm thinking of fully starting RPing again. I'll probably be joining the Emblem fight and the funeral in a while.

My villain will have to wait a little longer, I want to get Krious back into action first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains Reboot   Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 10:11 am

Ah, yes. I've been quite busy. I'll reply by tonight, hopefully. Fake has been lonely, indeed! :O
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains Reboot   Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 6:00 pm

I'm looking to drop Scarlett because I thought I'd have more ideas than I actually do seeing as Titan South isn't going anywhere so if there's any villains in Steel City apart from the created villains would anyone be up for taking her out?
Back to top Go down
The Departed
Fates Final Embrace
Fates Final Embrace
The Departed

RPG character
Name: Necati - Azural
Code Name: The Fallen- The Life Binder
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains Reboot   Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 6:15 pm

Created as in NPC's or do you mean you dont want a player villian to kill her cause I will do it.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains Reboot   Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 6:16 pm

I mean any villain, whether it be a villain that someone plays or a villain from the create a villain section
Back to top Go down
The Departed
Fates Final Embrace
Fates Final Embrace
The Departed

RPG character
Name: Necati - Azural
Code Name: The Fallen- The Life Binder
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains Reboot   Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 6:22 pm

Well then I am down =) I will call it a candle to start the fire in escalation of the funeral thread.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains Reboot   Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:16 am

I can't wait to see that fight.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains Reboot   Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 12:20 am

Sorry for the double-post. I just wanted to make sure this made it on the latest posts list.

All right. I think the time has come for this. I'm going to put Model Eleven in the kill-seat now.

Evan has served me well as a character, but his time has come. He is too impersonal at times and uselss in half the fights. After he is dead, he will not be returning.

He's going to be a tough one to kill because he limited to a physical body. I would like to request that Backlash be in on the hunting group of villains for this one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains Reboot   Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 1:19 am

Why, that comes as quite a shocker. ;~; As much as I hate to agree, I do suppose Backlash will be on-deck this time... but I'm wondering, why her in particular? She's never really associated with Model Eleven, but I can see the technology sleeve fitting now that I think about it.

...ehm. Should we call 'Titan on Trial' and 'Tick Tock, His Time Has Come' out now? I've pretty much finished my *superbelated* reply on the Trial thread, but AJ has been ultra-busy and, therefore, not been able to reply to Tick Tock yet. :/

:U Liev is going to be crushed. Hardcore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains Reboot   Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling All Villains Reboot
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next