Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 5 Icon_minitimeToday at 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 5 Vote_lcapCalling All Villains Reboot - Page 5 Voting_barCalling All Villains Reboot - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 5 Vote_lcapCalling All Villains Reboot - Page 5 Voting_barCalling All Villains Reboot - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Calling All Villains Reboot

Go down 
+5
Charles McFarland
Emblem
Draco
Simca
Silent Night
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem
Villain or good guy?: Good

Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains Reboot   Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 1:58 pm

So...you lot ready?

How we start this up? Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains Reboot   Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 5:04 pm

Ready. Just start up a thread for this epic event and post a link on here so we can all find it. Game on.
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains Reboot   Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 8:43 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains Reboot   Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:59 am

Of course Kaiser isn't planning on going in on this alone (although if he wasn't being controlled by the metahuman-hunted group L.A.W., he might have chosen otherwise... wouldn't be one of his smartest moves.) Emblem said the less NPCs the better, and I'd have to agree on that. My view is for L.A.W. to somehow catch wind of gregarious gang-up and decide to send in some of their own fun. Fake's objective is to use the other villains as pawns to make capturing Emblem a bit easier--beyond that point, he's been ordered to stay on the sidelines whilst L.A.W. gets their other hounds a-huntin'. Will that work out for you guys? I might not play the good military folk unless the plot permits, however. Just an idea.

Now then, if it's not too late, I'd like Katarzyna to join in on the fun. Currently (in her own personal storyline) she has gone completely evil due to her uncontrollable "red state," which is basically a super-enhanced form of her basic electrokinetic powers accompanied with the change of her electric blue accents to bright crimson. Her objective isn't clear even for herself--mainly because she has no consciousness of right and wrong with an extra dose of rage--but for now it's to prove herself to Jump City and the Titans that she's more powerful than they could ever guess.

If that works for ya'll, it would be much appreciated. Wink
Back to top Go down
Draco
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Senshuken
Code Name: The Honerable One
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains Reboot   Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 10:27 am

I'm an currently debating bringing Senshuken into this whole mess. Truth be told, despite being a demon Senshuken doesn't know Emblem, nor care if he lives or dies. However, if Emblem is in Impel-down there is a chance that he could simply get in Sen's way while he is doing something completely different.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains Reboot   Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 4:27 am

I'd wait for it.

I don't know what Senshuken would be doing in Impel Down but the concept of Calling All Villains is a bit different then just random bouts and people jumping in Wink
Back to top Go down
Charles McFarland

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains Reboot   Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 11:09 am

"Did i hear a call for evil villains?" Sits in a chair in a dark room with my fingers against it each other before bursting into my most evilest of laughs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains Reboot   Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 6:22 pm

Hmmm... now that I think about it, imma scratch Kat being in CAV. Things have taken quite the turn with my "rebel" chickadee. Wink

But ohhhhhh, Kaiser's going to have a lot of fun tonight!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains Reboot   Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 1:21 am

As wonderful as this discussion is, we need to actually get the thread going. Emblem has already started it, so please go post on it so the two of us don't feel lonely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains Reboot   Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 2:04 am

Sorry >.< I will post now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains Reboot   Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 5:47 pm

After this thread, funeral thread needs to be held for Shadow and Ben at cemetery. We should go off of these events happening chronologically one after the other in the same week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains Reboot   Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 1:18 am

Good idea. A funeral will occur once the Emblem thread is completed. After that, we will begin the next round of Calling All Villains hunts, unless there is a major plot twist before then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains Reboot   Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 3:46 pm

Hmmm, it seems that the Emblem fight has stalled. I suggest we do the funeral for Ben and Shadow now, then.

(We can also turn the funeral thread into their return from death thread.)

I wonder how Ben will get his watch back...or if he will.
Back to top Go down
The Departed
Fates Final Embrace
Fates Final Embrace
The Departed

RPG character
Name: Necati - Azural
Code Name: The Fallen- The Life Binder
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains Reboot   Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 4:41 pm

wow I sure did miss a ton
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains Reboot   Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 7:35 pm

Departed! xD Welcome back.

Dar, is it my turn? I'm very confused. O.O Sorry!

And YESS let's do the funeral. Though I was kinda planning to write a different thread for Shadow coming back, if that's okay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains Reboot   Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling All Villains Reboot
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next