Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Calling all Villains! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Calling all Villains! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Calling all Villains! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Calling all Villains! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Calling all Villains! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Calling all Villains! Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Calling all Villains! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Calling all Villains! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Calling all Villains! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 62 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Calling all Villains! Vote_lcapCalling all Villains! Voting_barCalling all Villains! Vote_rcap 
Moon
Calling all Villains! Vote_lcapCalling all Villains! Voting_barCalling all Villains! Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Calling all Villains!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Calling all Villains! Empty
PostSubject: Calling all Villains!   Calling all Villains! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 5:34 pm

(Alright guys, finally got this up. SO sorry it took so long! D=)

Open To: Any interested villains. NO heroes allowed!
Characters Appearing: Alissa Harcorte, Dar Thle Golas, Necati Illuminari, Matthew Kennedy, Chrysalis, Chameleon, Fake, any other villains interested.
Summary: Alissa has been bested by the Titans, and she wants revenge. To get it, she has called together a shady gathering of villains from all over town, with one common goal; to see the heroes of Jump City taken down.
Time: Around 7.45pm.

-----------------------------------------

Alissa sat calmly on a nearby railing. It wasn't much of a place to plot villainous acts, but for a large gathering like this, it was the safest place. She would have to fit this warehouse out with some more suitable technology, if it was going to serve as their headquarters. She had already taken care of communication; beside her was a small pile of rectangular devices, not unlike the Slivers' communicators. They had been designed to clip onto one's wrist and were voice-activated, making them easy to use at a moment's notice. After all, Alissa knew that some 'villains' were really nothing more than dumb muscle, and could barely operate a simple phone.

Putting these thoughts out of her mind, just in case there was another telepath among them, Alissa started out into the crowd. There were a lot of people here.

Well, that's what you wanted, isn't it? She asked herself.

Gathering her thoughts, the blonde called the gathering to order. Taking a deep breath, she began to speak.

'Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. I'm sure you all know why I've called you here today. We all have a common enemy; the so-called heroes of this city. The Teen Titans and the Slivers. They are many, and together they are strong, but separated they are nothing but overconfident teenagers. We are here to dispose of them, and we shall do so.'

Alissa paused, gauging her allies' reactions. They seemed interested, so she continued.

'We will have to be careful. We will confuse them, draw them out, have them questioning themselves and their teammates. When they can no longer trust each other, we will strike. We will pick them off one by one, starting with the weakest and the least confident. We will anger the stronger ones until they make mistakes, and then we will take them down too. We will finish the legacy of these 'heroes'' - Alissa spoke the word as if she was saying 'rat' - 'until Jump City remembers them as the weak cowards who were defeated by what they call villains.'

Alissa stopped, waiting for a reaction. She doubted this crowd would follow her that easily. After all, it would be boring if they did.

(Sorry it's so short and rushed, guys. >.<)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Villains!   Calling all Villains! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 1:06 am

"Will we be paid for killing them?" Dar actually had more money than he would ever know how to spend, but collecting money was still a fun hobby.

He was not wearing his armor, but rather his civilian clothing and trench coat. He wasn't sure if he could trust these people with the fact that he was, in fact, from Apokalips. "And how do we know we can trust each other?"
Back to top Go down
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind
Krious

RPG character
Name: Krious Alistair
Code Name: Krious
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Villains!   Calling all Villains! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 3:15 pm

Mal'Zahar wasn't so sure this plan would suit the needs of his companion. They both agreed that this was an opportunity they could not miss. A chance to get rid of the toughest opposition and pave the way for their other agenda. He would leave the details of this arrangement to the Princess and whether or not they would share their hidden agenda was also her decision. He was here because he liked the idea, the words the lady spoke only complimented what he felt. At the back of the crowd, disguised as a usual thug, not that it made much difference with his own appearance, he listened to the words spoken.

“Who cares about materialistic things, or pathetic human relation traits. This plan of hers will finally rid us of those Titans and we can probably have a little fun while executing it too.”

He replied to the tall white haired guy in front of him. So even these men and woman displayed emotions and other traits associated with regular sentient life. Pity...

“The girl is right and I say we listen to her plan in greater detail. What do we have to lose that we haven't already lost?”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Villains!   Calling all Villains! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 8:22 pm

Alissa smiled. This bunch might be more interesting than the Titans themselves. She stepped forward with her hands out in a placating gesture, knowing exactly what the problem was with both men. She could hear their thoughts after all.

'Now, now, gentlemen. If you want to be paid,' Alissa said to Dar, 'then I will pay you. You can name your price... After the Titans and Slivers are dead. As for trust, it is your choice to give us information about yourself. I know I don't care where you come from or where you're going, as long as we still have a common goal.'

With that, she turned to Mal'Zahar. 'Some of us care, some don't. I'll cater for all your needs, within reason, of course. As long as we can all agree that our enemies are our first priority, we're all equal, on my watch.'

The blonde's first priority here was organising her little band of baddies, so she didn't pay much attention when she heard Chameleon thinking about his 'hidden agenda'. She didn't care much anyway. What could he be doing that was so bad anyway?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Villains!   Calling all Villains! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:25 pm

Doing what he did best, a figure stood hidden in the shadows. His eyes were lowered, as not to draw attention with their piercing blood-red color, and he wore a mischievous smirk. Revenge was what he wanted; what better a plan than to do it with a few other villains?

A man dressed in a black bodysuit with a ruffled white and red tinted collar stepped out of the darkness. His voice was menacing, accented with a heavy German tone. "We won't need to worry about getting paid if we get rid of the Titans; the city and it's wealth will be ours to do what we wish with. As for trust, I guess we'll find out soon enough, now won't we?"

Kaiser Adal Ehrlichmann was more than ready for blood. His twin brother (and complete opposite), Liev Aleksandr Ehrlichmann had surprisingly succeed in killing him, but to no true avail. Kaiser's body was to be shipped back to their hometown in Munich, Germany, but was stolen by the very same organization he had hired to kill Liev. They brought him back to life using the highest of technology, adding their own "flair" to the new Fake. Now he was bigger, badder, and even more malevolent.

He turned to Alissa. "You're plan is decent, blondie, but don't underestimate the Titans. They may be incompetent and immature, but they've still locked up the majority of Jump's criminals. We need more details... but first, I want to know I'm not going into battle with a bunch of useless thugs. Let's see what you all can do."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Aphrodite

RPG character
Name: Ariana Melrose
Code Name: Rosethorn
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Villains!   Calling all Villains! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:03 pm

"How about not," hissed a voice, that sounded like nails scratching a chalkboard mixed with feathers falling from the sky. The softness of Chrysalis' voice was so eerie that it still struck fear, because anything that calm sounding could be pegged as being up to no good. Stepping forth was the pink and white princess of Insectia - more accomplished villains watched her figure and analyzed her being, while mindless goons cowered away and gave her the right of way, for she was obviously not of this planet. In fact, her home planet was light years away.

She sort of floated through the gathering of villains, trying to make her way to the front as well. She didn't leave her lair to stand in the crowd and be just another face; she came to help make decisions and optimize her benefit from this entire villain encounter. The nearsightedness of these makeshift allies was slightly upsetting, though - their sights were set entirely too low. They were plotting to capture Jump City, while she planned on conquering the world. No matter, though. She'd rather keep them in their myopic state of mind now then have to compete with them later. Mali was somewhere in here too... blending in, most likely.

"We aren't here to see what others can do. If you don't think your powers can compete with the rest of us, then you shouldn't be here anyway. If you're confident in your abilities, they'll be seen in due time," was the ending of the little speech from the princess of Insectia. It might have sounded a tad bit inspirational, but it served more than one purpose: for one, she didn't want any of these others to know exactly what she was capable of doing yet. Besides, she didn't have time for everyone to go through their abilities, watching four people fly, another four lift up boulders with a single hand, and then maybe twenty or so shoot out fire from their hands. Boring. From what Chameleon had told her, abilities on this planet were common and repetitive. If this character didn't know that yet, he might serve as more of a hindrance to the greater cause than he proved to help it.

As she made it to the front of the crowd, she could feel the raw emotion of a few of the members of the crowd. The fear was invigorating! It fed her! And she could tell where it came from, too. A couple of Earth gangsters standing over in the corner, having never seen an Alien before (at least not this close-up and personal), hoping that she didn't look in their direction. But she decided to do them one better; she snapped her neck to look at them and shot her two tongues out at them, making a screeching noise that was only trumped by the girly screams of the two twenty-something-year-olds. They hightailed it out of meeting, deciding the pay wasn't worth it. Chrysalis had had her fun for the day. She reeled her tongue back in, sensing that she had frightened a few more people in attendance... but she wouldn't address them today. But they certainly be addressed - for like Kaiser Adal Ehrlichmann, Chrysalis refused to work with any slouches, cowards, or wimps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Villains!   Calling all Villains! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:19 am

All these people are wierd, Dar thought. He would enjoy working with them.

Sitting in the front row, he was now uncomfortably close to the presentational newcomer. He thought about just sitting there like a dumb thug to avoid attention, until he realized that nobody had introduced themselves yet. The Teen Titans themselves could be sitting among them for all Dar knew.

Dar stayed sitting, but turned so everyone could see him.

"Um...I guess I'll start the introductions off. I'm called Dar. I'm a heavy hitter and I don't go down easily. That is all you need to know about me. Next."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Villains!   Calling all Villains! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:27 pm

"My dear... uh, stellar beauty, my abilities are well beyond question. However, I've found that others' aren't quite up to par," Kaiser replied, dragging out the 'r' on 'par'. "But you do bring up a good point. We should be focusing on the Titans, not formalities.”

He crossed the room. “Any ideas on where to attack? And I don’t mean location—that’s simple enough. I’m talking about their trust, loyalty, things that really piss them off.”
Back to top Go down
The Departed
Fates Final Embrace
Fates Final Embrace
The Departed

RPG character
Name: Necati - Azural
Code Name: The Fallen- The Life Binder
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Villains!   Calling all Villains! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:37 pm

From the rafters of the warehouse Necati stood watching the crowd of villains below. Not a single person among them mattered to him. For all the reaper cared he would end all among them. For their lives were as meaningless as the rest of all creation including the Titan’s. After all their dark souls would fall to him in good time…that much was absolute. However, for now they had part to play…this plan would be beneficial to him. After all he was tired of medaling kids putting Necat behind fate’s schedule. Necati folded his arms across his chest as he watched as the most powerful of the group began to congregate to the front like flies to a dim light. A wry smile formed in the shadows of his hood. Much blood would spill because of this event. There would soon be a plethora of souls that would flow to the sky calling out to him.

This congregation, if run correctly, would bring about the eternal night that he had been waiting upon since the beginning of time. Striating his lumbering frame Necati’s body disappeared into a cloud of shadow as his body retook its form near the back of the crowd. The villains around him instinctively turned to gaze upon him as the reaper appeared. Immediately their faces froze in horror as they shakily stepped backwards. A cold chill began to move through the room as frost formed on the metal. Gliding through the crowd like a new forged sword through butter he parted the crowd. His hood gazed upon Alissa, the apparent master mind of the plan and then drifted to Kaiser and stopped. A low hollow laugh came forth from the reaches of the black.

“For one so confident is it not funny that once already you have tasted death’s sting….though how you escaped that eternal hell I left you in is intriguing. “
At that moment he reached the front of the group joining the leaders. His voice was low, hollow and in human. The tone, word and sound of it was just so dead. The reapers voice was enough to send the hardest of those in the crowd into shivers. A few even winced as he continued.

“I suppose… I will allow you to live for now…after all you tend to corroborate the world’s need of me…Now little girl let us hear more of this plan.”

His hood moved across the inner circle looking around at all who stood before him. Yes from the shadow’s he had seen them all at one time or another. For most of their appearances frequented the ending of another’s life. Though, he was also a retroactive specter in each event, never really seeing what each had done, only cleaning up the aftermath of the chaos they had created. To be honest it was a bit annoying. Most of these fools did not know how to keep the delicate balance of life and simply tipped the scales to their favor. A low sigh escaped him, there were uses for fools like that and sadly this was one of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Villains!   Calling all Villains! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:41 am

Kaiser’s heart grew icy as he became aware of the reaper’s presence. He blew out air, realizing that he could see it clearly. “Thanks for the air conditioning, Necati,” he breathed. “It was getting a little hot in here.”

Fake turned as Necati approached him, stifled fear creeping through his veins, but his face remained mockingly still. “It tickled,” Kaiser grinned. “Not only did I die, but I got a few bonuses as well.”

“Karma ist falsch wie ich wirklich bin."*

Kaiser outstretched his hand and put it on a nearby trembling petty theif’s cheek. His blood-red eyes flashed a horrfic black as he took in a deep breath.

“Bereuen!"* he commanded. A flame of shadows erupted from Kaiser’s hand, forming into the shape of a cross. He took hold of it as a bloodrunk gleam sparked in his eyes. The black cross was about five feet in length, with a motorized saw blade built in the center.

Kaiser raised it over his head and hit it over the theif’s chest. Blood flew out of the deep gash as the theif screamed in agonizing pain and fell to the floor. The cross returned to shadows, then were sucked into the man’s heart.

"Not bad, ay Necati? You were such an inspiring reaper that I had to try my own hand in your work."

German to English Translation:
-"Karma is as fake as I am real."
-"Repent!"
Back to top Go down
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind
Krious

RPG character
Name: Krious Alistair
Code Name: Krious
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Villains!   Calling all Villains! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:47 pm

Mal'Zahar watched as Chrysalis scared all the thugs away. Right now he was the only one left in the dwindling crowd. He felt a bit exposed, since his cover had lost it's purpose now. To his surprise the being that he had met, if you could call it meeting, at his bank incident appeared in the same way as he did before. At least to his eyes it was, maybe a bit less spectacular. Another amongs the crowd seemed to show interest, and they apparently knew each other. A display of power, some sort of religious symbol, followed as the two traded more words.

"I've seen them argue, even fight amongst their own ranks. Maybe a rivalry between the different branches. Something we shouldn't be doing."

He emphasized the latter part.

"If we focus on one branch at a time we won't risk them uniting completely, at least for now. Apart from that the only thing that would matter is to lure them away from their hideouts. When we manage that they won't stand a chance against our combined strength."

If the 'good' guys fought amongst their own there was no chance this group would not do the same. Still, he hoped to at least make a point, or something to say I told you so if the need arised.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Villains!   Calling all Villains! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 8:37 pm

Dar wondered how many people in this room would still be here by the end of the night. Several had run out, and that wierd guy with an accent had just killed someone. Dar didn't want anyone to kill him, so he began watching everyone a little bit closer.

"Branches? I thought we were fighting the Teen Titans, not trees."

Why wasn't the leader helping to calm this craziness?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Villains!   Calling all Villains! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 12:44 am

Alissa raised her eyebrows at the mess. This was going to take some work. And the white-haired guy didn't seem to be the sharpest knife in the bunch. The young genius stepped forward, into the middle of the arguing villains. She would have to think of some kind of structure to keep these people from squabbling. Hoping to calm the fight quickly, Alissa nodded at Chameleon. He had made a good point.

'Our friend here is right. We shouldn't be fighting, we should be planning. I assure you, we will all get our chance to fight in the near future. But we need to remember that here, we're among allies.'

The girl spoke firmly, with a more serious tone than before. The crowd had dispersed, and now it was just her and the other superpowered villains. She waited, staring at them all with a passive but slightly challenging expression, as if to say, 'Are we going to fight all night or are we going to get on with it?'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Villains!   Calling all Villains! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:29 pm

OOC: Are we going to start missions soon?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Villains!   Calling all Villains! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:28 pm

(Yes, yes. When you guys reply, maybe... You can all agree not to fight and I will send you out to go kill someone.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling all Villains!   Calling all Villains! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling all Villains!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next