Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
calling all heroes (open)[gore][reboot] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
calling all heroes (open)[gore][reboot] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
calling all heroes (open)[gore][reboot] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
calling all heroes (open)[gore][reboot] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
calling all heroes (open)[gore][reboot] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
calling all heroes (open)[gore][reboot] Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
calling all heroes (open)[gore][reboot] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
calling all heroes (open)[gore][reboot] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
calling all heroes (open)[gore][reboot] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
calling all heroes (open)[gore][reboot] Vote_lcapcalling all heroes (open)[gore][reboot] Voting_barcalling all heroes (open)[gore][reboot] Vote_rcap 
Moon
calling all heroes (open)[gore][reboot] Vote_lcapcalling all heroes (open)[gore][reboot] Voting_barcalling all heroes (open)[gore][reboot] Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

calling all heroes (open)[gore][reboot]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: project renegade
Code Name: ren
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

calling all heroes (open)[gore][reboot] Empty
PostSubject: calling all heroes (open)[gore][reboot]   calling all heroes (open)[gore][reboot] Icon_minitimeFri May 12, 2017 1:13 pm

cops surround a mall at all exits due to recent reports of about 20-30 armed men well funded have taken the mall and its occupants hostage and just recently their were reports of bombs being set up among the terrorists is a man that is wanted by a lot of city's dating back 1 century all the cops know is that this man came outside once and stated this is his crusade before easily killing two cops

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: calling all heroes (open)[gore][reboot]   calling all heroes (open)[gore][reboot] Icon_minitimeFri May 12, 2017 1:22 pm

All I wanted to do was spend a relaxing evening at the mall. But no, a bunch of people had to try and take hostages. I'm currently hiding in a changing stall in one of my favorite stores, texting everything I know to my cop friend. I rub my small heart shaped birthmark nervously and tuck my feet up on the bench so I can't be seen. I'm just glad the doors had locks.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: calling all heroes (open)[gore][reboot]   calling all heroes (open)[gore][reboot] Icon_minitimeFri May 12, 2017 1:31 pm

alexander walked threw the mall food court area making sure his 'crusaders were well equipped for anything when a bullet tore itself threw one of the units skulls making most of them in the food court area find cover alexander looked around unfazed from the gunshot

from a nearby building rooftop ren was in the prone position when he brain busted one of the terrorists "dead center"withen moments after the shot he had pulled messages being given to a cop from a hostage ren dicided to contact the hostage using text 'hey kitty cat guess im going to save you from your cage again huh Wink '
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: calling all heroes (open)[gore][reboot]   calling all heroes (open)[gore][reboot] Icon_minitimeFri May 12, 2017 1:35 pm

I smirk. "Well I had it under control, but I am glad to hear from you again. I suppose I could use some help." I hear footsteps walk into the bathroom and crouch in an extremely feline position, unlocking the door silently as my ears and tail sprout.

I've gotten better at controlling Ivana and she now only emerges when I allow her to. I don't want to risk killnig anyone however so I don't let her out just yet.hough if the need arrises I know she is willing to spring out in a moments notice.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: calling all heroes (open)[gore][reboot]   calling all heroes (open)[gore][reboot] Icon_minitimeFri May 12, 2017 1:41 pm

ren sends a map download of the vents and shows a location that he wishes to meet her at in the storage area in the buildings sub level area "stay safe ivory" ren then moved off the building and threw a gound grate making his way to the meeting place
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: calling all heroes (open)[gore][reboot]   calling all heroes (open)[gore][reboot] Icon_minitimeFri May 12, 2017 1:50 pm

I nod at my phone after studying the map and look up to see a vent across the walkway from me. I easily pull myself up to  balance on the little rim between two stalls and look down to see a man with a gun searching stalls, looking for people like me who were hiding. I balance on the rim and stand, raising my arms to steady myself by touching the ceiling. My tail swishes from side to side, helping greatly with my balance. I tightrope walk to the walkway then lean across it to open the vent, cringing when it makes a loud noise.

The man turns to look at me and I say a couple curse words that a young lady shouldn't know. I throw the grate at the man and jump, using much of my upper body strength to get me up into the vent. At the last second the man recovers and takes a wild shot at me. The bullet grazes my leg and I yowl, pulling it in quickly. I then start crawling as fast as I can with my injured leg towards the meeting point, leaving a red smeared trail of blood behind me.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: calling all heroes (open)[gore][reboot]   calling all heroes (open)[gore][reboot] Icon_minitimeFri May 12, 2017 2:03 pm

ren waits at the meeting point when he sees ivory crawl out of the nearby grate leg bleeding run walks over before scooping her off her feet bridal style before laying her on a nearby table while taking a look at her leg after a few minutes he patches up her leg and sets a duffel near her inside is a Kevlar vest and lined pants and the weapons she wanted to practice with the last time they met

ren gives her a careful scratching behind her ears before turning around allowing her to change if she wishes "its strange how this is how we meet up isn't it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: calling all heroes (open)[gore][reboot]   calling all heroes (open)[gore][reboot] Icon_minitimeFri May 12, 2017 2:16 pm

I sigh, slightly annoyed at being carried. I can walk you know. It's just a graze." I give him a look to show my annoyance but let him set me down and patch up my leg.

I growl slightly when he scratches my ear. "Ok... I know that was meant to friendly, but it really is a bit insulting. I'll let it go however because it felt good and I know you didn't mean it that way." I hop down from the table and grab the clothes, dressing quickly. "Done. And yes it is a bit strange, especially because I've never seen you outside of this type of situation." I raise an eyebrow. "What's that about. If you want to see me that much why don't you just ask me out already" I say, half-joking.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: calling all heroes (open)[gore][reboot]   calling all heroes (open)[gore][reboot] Icon_minitimeFri May 12, 2017 2:29 pm

ren lets out a struggled chuckle before asking "um would you like to go out sometime" he himself knowing the situation their in its not the time nor place but he really wanted to know

alexander continues to roam the hallways but when one of his units reports a hostage excapes threw the vents he orders for a map layout of the ventalation system to be brought up to look at
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: calling all heroes (open)[gore][reboot]   calling all heroes (open)[gore][reboot] Icon_minitimeFri May 12, 2017 2:36 pm

I blush slightly. It also harbors weekly needs of food, drinks and exercise. As one of the largest cities in the world"O-oh. I was kind of just kidding. I didn't expect...." I cut myself off before I dig myself a hole I can't climb out of. It also harbors weekly needs of food, drinks and exercise. As one of the largest cities in the world"I would love to." I grin and pick up a gun. It also harbors weekly needs of food, drinks and exercise. As one of the largest cities in the world"If we both survive that is." I say in a teasing manner. It also harbors weekly needs of food, drinks and exercise. As one of the largest cities in the world"And for future reference, I don't like being called 'Kitty cat' until the third date. But I guess technically the first hostage situation was our first date, this could be our second, so next time I see you." I wink and load the gun, taking it off safety. I tuck a couple knifes in hidden places and then turn back to him. It also harbors weekly needs of food, drinks and exercise. As one of the largest cities in the world"Ready."
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: calling all heroes (open)[gore][reboot]   calling all heroes (open)[gore][reboot] Icon_minitimeFri May 12, 2017 2:46 pm

ren nods before moving to the door leading up as he opens it a vary large knife lodges itself into his shoulder coming out the other end "f**k!" he curses before falling backwards and opening fire threw the doorway at anderson "run !!!"

anderson had just learned the sub basement is were most of the vets lead walking down there he sees a door open so he throws one of his many knifes at the person opening it before being riddled with bullets as he hits the ground his wounds start to slowly heal one by one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: calling all heroes (open)[gore][reboot]   calling all heroes (open)[gore][reboot] Icon_minitimeFri May 12, 2017 3:39 pm

I frown and draw a knife as well, but instead of running I quickly find a hiding place. I peek out, practically invisible in my hiding spot and bite my lip. If he gets near enough I decide I will sneak attack.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: calling all heroes (open)[gore][reboot]   calling all heroes (open)[gore][reboot] Icon_minitimeSat May 13, 2017 4:38 pm

ren pulls out the knife with one hand his blackish blue blood splattering as he doses all while the preist in front of them still laying there starts to snoor "thank god "

swat team aparently got ballzie and attempted to rescue the hostages gunfire could be heard upstairs

ren turns to Ivory "lets go help them this guy aint getting up any time soon"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: calling all heroes (open)[gore][reboot]   calling all heroes (open)[gore][reboot] Icon_minitimeSat May 13, 2017 4:41 pm

I get out of my hiding place. "Oh, uh yeah.... ok" I say, totally trying to play cool the fact that I was totally hiding. I give a sheepish grin before using a hairband around my wrist to pull my hair back, testing my leg to see if I could run on it. I decide it will be fine and nod at Ren. "Are you ok?" I ask, gesturing to his wound.
Back to top Go down
Shadowwalker
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: calling all heroes (open)[gore][reboot]   calling all heroes (open)[gore][reboot] Icon_minitimeSat May 13, 2017 4:51 pm

ren nodded "ya im fine thanks for asking" ren said checking his ammo shoulder still bleeding down his front and back not even fazing ren "well if we make it out of here would you like to go to the movies with me?" ren askes with a sheepish smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: calling all heroes (open)[gore][reboot]   calling all heroes (open)[gore][reboot] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

calling all heroes (open)[gore][reboot]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next