Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 3 Vote_lcapCalling All Villains Reboot - Page 3 Voting_barCalling All Villains Reboot - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 3 Vote_lcapCalling All Villains Reboot - Page 3 Voting_barCalling All Villains Reboot - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Calling All Villains Reboot

Go down 
+5
Charles McFarland
Emblem
Draco
Simca
Silent Night
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem
Villain or good guy?: Good

Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains Reboot   Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 6:07 pm

If you need more heroes to gang up on, Emmy's all alone in Impel Down :P

Tough cookie but now that he's not really in the best state and his most powerful feature is gone...I'd say perfect timing for any villain wanting to get him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains Reboot   Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 9:24 pm

Shadow, I'd be willing to play an NPC to attack your hero. Right now I'm thinking Aphrodite, if that sounds good to you. She'll probably assemble an army of slaves to attack Shadow.

Okay people, get your evil on. Emblem needs a couple of villains here!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains Reboot   Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 1:32 am

I was thinking multiple Dars, but that's so boring. OHIKNOW! DUCKKSSS!!!! Ducks are evil. They love nomming my hands. D'= Turtle-duck hybrids! BHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!

*cough*

Being caught in a storm has made me loopy. Okay so Aphrodite and whoever JaK wants to play is fine. It could maybe take place in the forest, before Shadow's gone to Steel... She could be sitting and thinking about stuff. And then you guys could be like NINJA ATTACK and yeah. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains Reboot   Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 1:42 pm

Turtle ducks sound awesome.

Sounds like a plan for hunting Shadow. Go ahead and start the thread and post a link on here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains Reboot   Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 6:34 am

Rushed 'cause I have no time tomorrow, but here it is:
https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t803-cav-shadow-hunting#15157

Let's go Shadow-hunting, kids!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains Reboot   Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 10:46 pm

-peers in-
Did someone call for an Emblem hunt? If that's the case, Kaiser would be more than happy to oblige. Smile I'd say good ol' Fake would have a lot of fun with the (in)famous Emblem, plus it'd be great to finally roleplay with Emblem himself. Mmm, yes. Very happy to oblige. Kaiser's in.
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains Reboot   Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 10:11 am

Don't think they got the guts Very Happy

Emblem's a tough bastard, and what's the fun in roleplaying fights with a RP-rusty Admin?

Come and get me you lightweights, I'll burn you! Twisted Evil

By the way, what's the plan with all the beat up heroes? Is it a simple rush or is there soemthing behind it as well? Emblem'd be aching for a rematch if it was only the beating up...

(Though I do take it you're not scared to beat up the Admin's main character, fearing it'd have Real Life consequences?)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains Reboot   Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 2:14 pm

Well actually, they're trying to Kill Ben and Shadow. However, since Emblem's much a bigger deal they'd probably try to publicly execute him to make a statement about the villains. So Capturing would be more in order IMO, but it's really Dar & shadow's call since it's their idea.

Lol Poor Simca, both her chars are going to try to murder the villains due to Swallow having a relationship with Emblem and Kara with Ben XD
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains Reboot   Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 2:25 pm

I'm sure if there's an Emblem hunt Nightmare might join in for fire vs fire :P
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains Reboot   Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 3:12 pm

Well it would give simca reason to finally get back in touch with Emmy...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains Reboot   Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 7:56 pm

-shudders-
Nothing says “revenge” like good ol’ love. Man, Kaiser’s going to have quite the mouthful to swallow. Emblem, Villains, Execution, Revenge, Pissed Exes, Love.... Holy crap he’s going to explode! -grabs bomb shelter in a can- I’m starting to feel a tin pan would be more effective than this. Wait! Is this from the same “Grow-Your-Own-Mustache” company! AHHHHH! THEY’RE OUT TO GET ME! AHHHHHH!

Look what you’ve all gone and done! Make me a victim of my own self-help strategies, why don’t ya? Oh yeah: “Get Noah to bring out Kaiser and screw himself over by using our own characters to make Kaiser explode and make Noah use the illegal bomb shelter majig he bought off Sudanese E-Bay! Hahahahahaha! We’ll get popcorn, too. I heard there’s a sale goin’ on at Walgreens...”

Eheh. Sorry ‘bout that... early morning play practice might be effecting me brain...

Yay! Now everyone gets to go after Emblem. You’re so loved, man! SO LOVED!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains Reboot   Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 11:02 pm

Insanity, being the leader of the villains, just wanted to get the Titans out of her way. She isn't really trying to send a statement to the world. Would she be up for capturing Emblem? I don't know. I think the villains would go for a kill, but accept a capture if the oppurtunity struck.

Remember, there is always a million ways to bring chars back to life, so don't be afraid if your heroes die. I wonder though, what will happen if a couple of heroes die? What will happen to Jump and the other Titans?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains Reboot   Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 11:20 pm

Well the problem with killing Emblem is he was just I'n epic battle with all of us and if Emmy presumably wanted him dead I assume his death would've taken place there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains Reboot   Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 11:30 pm

...unless Emblem survives an epic fight, only to die alone as a mob of villains attack him? Quite emotional, I think.

Anyways, we can't kill any character without the player's permission, so Emblem will have the final say as to whether his char dies or lives.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains Reboot   Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 1:30 am

Yeah I dunno about the capturing. Alyssa really only wanted revenge 'cause the Titans showed her up. O.O Anyway Emmy's not a Titan. What it could be for is maybe a threat to the Titans, like 'bow down to us or we're gonna kill him!' kinda thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains Reboot   Calling All Villains Reboot - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling All Villains Reboot
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next