Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Calling All Villains Reboot Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Calling All Villains Reboot Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Calling All Villains Reboot Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Calling All Villains Reboot Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Calling All Villains Reboot Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Calling All Villains Reboot Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Calling All Villains Reboot Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Calling All Villains Reboot Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Calling All Villains Reboot Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Calling All Villains Reboot Vote_lcapCalling All Villains Reboot Voting_barCalling All Villains Reboot Vote_rcap 
Moon
Calling All Villains Reboot Vote_lcapCalling All Villains Reboot Voting_barCalling All Villains Reboot Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Calling All Villains Reboot

Go down 
+5
Charles McFarland
Emblem
Draco
Simca
Silent Night
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Calling All Villains Reboot Empty
PostSubject: Calling All Villains Reboot   Calling All Villains Reboot Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 5:21 pm

I'm kinda sad that the Calling All Villains thread died. Would anyone be interested in continuing that story?

It won't be anything super-fancy. We can just start out with 2 or 3 villains attacking 1 lonely hero. This may happen to various heroes at the same time, or one after another.

A few heroes will probably die in this thread, but don't cry about it. This is a superhero universe and dead people come back all the time. (like Kaiser.) If you can't find a secret organization or a magical genee to bring you back, then just wait for a new thread I want to do later involving Grace. People will be coming back from the grave in this future storyline!!!

Anyways, for the first thread of Calling All Villains, I will contribute Dar to be one of the hunters. Would anyone else like to donate a hero to be ganged up on, or a villain to help hunt them?
Back to top Go down
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind
Krious

RPG character
Name: Krious Alistair
Code Name: Krious
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains Reboot   Calling All Villains Reboot Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 7:32 pm

This could be me but.... Weren't we waiting on the follow up thread? At least I was...
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains Reboot   Calling All Villains Reboot Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 7:55 pm

If Zack ends up involved, Nighthawk's a perfect hunter. Or if anyone wants a tank, there's always the Rook.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains Reboot   Calling All Villains Reboot Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 8:07 pm

Now that I've progressed with Kaiser's character and history, I don't think he'd participate in a group effort. Liev is just too much fun to share around. >;D

Sorry! I'll have to sit this one out. (But I nod at death-defying villains. Hahaha... pun partially unintended.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains Reboot   Calling All Villains Reboot Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 11:18 pm

I submit Ben for super gang up, we all know what happens when his watch times out so it'd be perfect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains Reboot   Calling All Villains Reboot Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 12:00 am

Krious, we were kind of waiting for the follow-up thread, but some key people never responded to Shadow and I. So let's just make this the follow-up thread, obviously set after the intro thread. The villains were dissuaded from attacking the tower in mass by something, maybe the giant alien ship that came for Primarch Joshua.

Silent Night, whichever villain you want to be in it the most will be fine, but I don't think Zack will be involved.

Honest, Ok. Crying or Very sad

JaK, thank you for sacrificing...I mean involving Ben in this. That sounds like a good place to start with the attacks that will soon affect all heroes.

Let's leave this thread up for another day to see if anyone else wants to join. JaK, would you be okay with starting the thread at that time? Also, if you do, post the link to it on here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains Reboot   Calling All Villains Reboot Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 12:34 am

Sure thing just give the word Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains Reboot   Calling All Villains Reboot Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 2:53 am

Gahh Sorry guys T.T You guys won't really need Alissa in this thread I guess, but if you need anything else tell me. Oh and I can volunteer Shadow too. I do have a handy mad scientist stored somewhere, so that's convenient. That would help with some changes I wanted to make aswell... Anyways. Yeah.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains Reboot   Calling All Villains Reboot Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 2:36 pm

Shadow, thanks for volunteering your hero. Let's keep her for the second thread, which means we need at least two villains to go after her. Once we get some volunteer hunters, we'll start that thread. Oh, and don't appologize for anything. Alissa is still in charge of the villains, so if they ever need to regroup or replan they will need her. She can also be a part of the attacks, as she is a contributing member.

JaK, the time has come. Go ahead and start the Ben-hunting thread up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains Reboot   Calling All Villains Reboot Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 3:05 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains Reboot   Calling All Villains Reboot Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 4:53 pm

Lol. 'The time has come'. Epic. And remember, all Alissa can do is smoke and mirrors. I suppose since Shadow is a member of the Slivers, she might go to give them a little help.
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character
Name: Simca Simonovna Simakova
Code Name: The Swallow
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains Reboot   Calling All Villains Reboot Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:49 am

Since Ben's involved, should Kara be too? o.o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains Reboot   Calling All Villains Reboot Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:15 pm

Simca, Kara can be in her own Calling All Villains thread, or she can be in a follow-up thread to Ben's, but the point is to put heroes individually at a disadvantage against several villains.

Would you like Kara to be hunted?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains Reboot   Calling All Villains Reboot Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:58 pm

I haven't seen much of Matrix lately, I was gonna unlock the master code of one thread and fight her while switching in between aliens. But, wasn't sure how to make that work yet for I have no reason to have Ben fight her to that degree or have her go berserk enough for him to try and take her down rather then have whoever she was bothering flee and then he himself run as not to have a fight that would tear apart city.
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character
Name: Simca Simonovna Simakova
Code Name: The Swallow
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains Reboot   Calling All Villains Reboot Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 7:27 am

You do realize if anything happens to Ben, Kara would go on a rampage that would destroy half of Jump City, don't you? :P I suggest you tone down on the whole "sacrifice" thing unless you want to be screwed.

and Matrix is an NPC. Use her however you want.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling All Villains Reboot   Calling All Villains Reboot Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling All Villains Reboot
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next