Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
CAV: Shadow-Hunting  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
CAV: Shadow-Hunting  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
CAV: Shadow-Hunting  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
CAV: Shadow-Hunting  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
CAV: Shadow-Hunting  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
CAV: Shadow-Hunting  Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
CAV: Shadow-Hunting  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
CAV: Shadow-Hunting  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
CAV: Shadow-Hunting  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 103 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 103 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
CAV: Shadow-Hunting  Vote_lcapCAV: Shadow-Hunting  Voting_barCAV: Shadow-Hunting  Vote_rcap 
Moon
CAV: Shadow-Hunting  Vote_lcapCAV: Shadow-Hunting  Voting_barCAV: Shadow-Hunting  Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

CAV: Shadow-Hunting

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

CAV: Shadow-Hunting  Empty
PostSubject: CAV: Shadow-Hunting    CAV: Shadow-Hunting  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 6:33 am

The forest was a peaceful place, with only the sounds of nature to distract Shadow from her pondering. She could see why Apache loved it so much. Soon, though, she wouldn't be able to come here again. The Slivers were moving to Steel City.

Shadow knew that the atmosphere there was probably more to her taste, but she had sworn to protect Jump. The Titans were here, two teams of them, plus all their honorary members. The winged girl knew she was leaving her city in good hands.

She sighed, winding her arm tighter around the tree she was sitting in. She turned over the black book in her hands. Shadow didn't know what was wrong with her. She should be happy to leave Jump, away from all her horrible memories, should be glad to have a fresh start.

Why? Why am I unhappy?

A rustle of fabric and another puzzled sigh was heard as the girl slid down to the ground. The Slivers were leaving soon, and Shadow with them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAV: Shadow-Hunting    CAV: Shadow-Hunting  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 8:09 pm

Aphrodite stood a hundred yards away, watching Shadow with a pair of binoculars.

"She is alone. Now is the time to strike," the villain said.

"Right," said one of the 20 men whose minds she had complete control over. They were the toughest-looking guys she had been able to find in the last week, and they were armed with a variety of guns, knives, and clubs.

Running as silently as they could through the woods, the small army prepared to attack Shadow. Aprhodite watched from a distance, grinning
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAV: Shadow-Hunting    CAV: Shadow-Hunting  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 11:42 pm

Coming out of the woods behind Aphrodite was yet another Villainess, known by the name of Velocity. In her hand a humming bird that she was petting playfully, however, her grip with the hand she was holding it in was firm so that it couldn't fly away. She was in her usual green and yellow lighting bolt tights; her attire fitting her like glove, which complimented her forever fit body tone nicely. Her crimson hair sparkled in the bits of sunlight that was able to escape through the tree branches overhead, while Talia's beyond pale face looked upon the goddess with disdain at her recent decision.

"So that's the one then...She doesn't look much tougher than the little boy I faced long ago. You know the one that can turn into those things? Why make such a big army of mindless men just to kill her, when they could be put to such 'greater' use."

Velocity was always jealous of other women on her level, even now that she had super powers, she hated other women with powers as well. Envying that Aphrodite was much prettier than her to most men and she could have a squadrant of them swooning over her with just one gaze.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAV: Shadow-Hunting    CAV: Shadow-Hunting  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 1:51 am

Shadow had been staring at the book in her hands again, but her head snapped up as Aphrodite's army surrounded her. She started around them, half fearful, half completely confused, as they began to close in. Coming back to reality, Shadow ducked the swipe of a knife and barely avoided a steel baseball bat aimed at her head.

Nearly 20 of them. The winged girl couldn't take all of them without killing them, and she couldn't do that. They looked like civilians, albeit rough ones. Until she left Jump, she had a duty to protect them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAV: Shadow-Hunting    CAV: Shadow-Hunting  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:28 pm

"You see, dear," Aphrodite said, "Overkill is always fashionable. Take your ability, for example. You wouldn't be of much use if you could only run slightly faster than other people." Aphrodite was also jealous of Velocity. She was jealous of all women, really. She wasn't sure why, but she felt especially jealous of Shadow.

She mentally commanded the men to press on their attack. One man leveled a handgun and fired it in Shadow's direction, while another one with a crowbar tried to hit her in the head.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAV: Shadow-Hunting    CAV: Shadow-Hunting  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 9:56 pm

The notion was shared amongst them both. Talia also disliked Shadow more so then she did Aphrodite; for the simple reason of not only was Shadow pretty, but people liked her as well. She had friends, people counted on her, in fact, they loved her! That was something Velocity never felt or experienced, even when she got her powers she was ridiculed, accused, blamed, called names and hunted. In retrospect she might've deserved it all, but that didn't lessen her hatred.

"When do I get whack at her? Prissy little angel girl, with her little hero friends. So stuck up and self-righteous. It's gonna feel good to knock the Titans...Sliv...Or whoever they are down a peg or two when we End her."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAV: Shadow-Hunting    CAV: Shadow-Hunting  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 3:59 am

Shadow swore as the men fought harder. At this rate she really was going to have to kill someone. She ducked the bullet, kicking another man in the path of it, but the crowbar hit her on the shoulder.

Pain exploded through Shadow's arm and she cursed again as she clutched it, stumbling back. She couldn't afford to play nice anymore; these men were more skilled than she had thought. This was rapidly turning into a fight to the death.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAV: Shadow-Hunting    CAV: Shadow-Hunting  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 9:04 pm

"You wouldn't rather watch?" asked Aphrodite. "Oh well. You can take her anytime you please, just don't hurt my friends down there."

Meanwhile, a man with a baseball bat took a swing at Shadow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAV: Shadow-Hunting    CAV: Shadow-Hunting  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:17 pm

"Now, now I wouldn't dream of damaging your boy toys. Why do that when there's actually enough men around for me to go through. I usually get bored with one after a couple of minutes."

As Velocity spoke, she had a very flirtatious vibe and tone in her voice. Even though the guys were kinda too rouged for her taste, boys are boys. Meanwhile, she would open her hand and allow the humming bid to begin frantically flapping it's wings ass it tried to get away. However, as it did this, slowy but surely it would seem to slow down. It's energy appearing to be sucked out of it, as Talia used her speed draning ability to take away it's own ability to beat it's wings at 80 times a second. She would add 65 mph to her own speed enabling the speedstress to hit speeds of 85 mph and then drops the seemingly exhausted bird.

"Now, watch me, run circles around her so fast little miss halo not gonna know what hit her."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAV: Shadow-Hunting    CAV: Shadow-Hunting  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 4:00 am

Shadow barely dodged the baseball bat, then coiled her whip around it and pulled its user down. She used his head as a springboard, jumping off him and extending her wings. She was planning to keep the advantage from the air, but her plan was ruined when one of the men behind her threw his heavy weapon at her left wing and the guy with the crowbar swung at the same spot. One of the more delicate bones in the wing snapped, causing Shadow to fall to the ground and wind herself.

'Ugh!'

Now Shadow's wing was dragging her down and the pain was clouding her ability to think. She was acting purely on instinct as she dodged and countered the men's attacks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAV: Shadow-Hunting    CAV: Shadow-Hunting  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 2:59 pm

Aphrodite laughed as one of her men stabbed at Shadow with a knife. "If you want a piece of her, you'll need to move soon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAV: Shadow-Hunting    CAV: Shadow-Hunting  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 6:16 pm

"Soon, isn't soon enough for me."

That being said, Velocity would dash off at 85 mph. Not super duper fast, but seeing as she didn't have to build up to it. The speed she was going at was actually still a pretty impressive feat. She would zip past two of the other men that were charging at Shadow as well on the way down, stealing their motion as well as she placed her hands on their shoulder. Cauisng both of them to become almost stationary, while adding another 38 mph to her own speed. Giving her a grand total top speed of 112 Mph at the moment. Right afterwards she would run up next to the man making a jab at Shadow in a blur. A smile upon her face as she leaned over and waved at the broken winged angel girl.

"Hi there, I'm Velocity."

A moment later she zipped near another guy and sucked his speed form him too, although he was running slower than the ones before, so she didn't add much.

"Maybe you've heard of me; super villain, enermy of the Justice League, bringer of your demise?"

Velocity would then dash a few yards behind Shadow, after the man finished attacking the Sliver. Still speaking in a rather nonchalant nature even though the situation was quite serious.

"Ya know, I should probably make a resumee to hand out to the superheroes before I fight them from now on. It would speed their usual 'who are you and what do you want speeches up a bit', which speeding things up is knid of a big deal for me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAV: Shadow-Hunting    CAV: Shadow-Hunting  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 2:16 am

Shadow was in a lot of pain; she had blood running out of the stab wound in her side, her wing was throbbing and Velocity's jab was aching too. But none of this stopped her from looking up at the redhead with a raised eyebrow and making a sardonic reply.

'Sorry, never heard of you. I think you should get on that resume thing. Then we wouldn't have to ask what kind of lowlife we're fighting this time.'

The Sliver still had plenty of fight left in her, and she knocked back all the men around her with a swipe of her whip. Now it was just her and Velocity, and while the villain had superspeed, the darkness around Shadow helped her sense where Tania was going next.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAV: Shadow-Hunting    CAV: Shadow-Hunting  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 7:54 pm

Aphrodite pouted as many of her men fell. Some of them would be permanently out of this fight.

She decided to let the Velocity weaken down Shadow before wasting any more of her men.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAV: Shadow-Hunting    CAV: Shadow-Hunting  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 12:42 am

"Ooooh, the birdy isn't as fragile as I thought. I wonder how many insults you'll be able to chrip out when I break your other wing too?"

That being said, Velocity would smile before mad dashing straight towards Shadow in a straight path, however, a second before reaching her Talia would beeline to the left; making a zig zag pattern as she circled around the Sliver, while leaving a green and yellow after image of a blur in her wake. Then finally going in for the kill as she neared Shadow from the side of her other good wing. The idea being to run up and hit the girl with an extremely fast running kick and snap it like a wishbone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAV: Shadow-Hunting    CAV: Shadow-Hunting  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CAV: Shadow-Hunting
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next