Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
CAV: Ben 10, Outnumbered!?! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
CAV: Ben 10, Outnumbered!?! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
CAV: Ben 10, Outnumbered!?! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
CAV: Ben 10, Outnumbered!?! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
CAV: Ben 10, Outnumbered!?! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
CAV: Ben 10, Outnumbered!?! Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
CAV: Ben 10, Outnumbered!?! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
CAV: Ben 10, Outnumbered!?! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
CAV: Ben 10, Outnumbered!?! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
CAV: Ben 10, Outnumbered!?! Vote_lcapCAV: Ben 10, Outnumbered!?! Voting_barCAV: Ben 10, Outnumbered!?! Vote_rcap 
Moon
CAV: Ben 10, Outnumbered!?! Vote_lcapCAV: Ben 10, Outnumbered!?! Voting_barCAV: Ben 10, Outnumbered!?! Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

CAV: Ben 10, Outnumbered!?!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

CAV: Ben 10, Outnumbered!?! Empty
PostSubject: CAV: Ben 10, Outnumbered!?!   CAV: Ben 10, Outnumbered!?! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 3:04 pm

It was yet another regular day of High School for Ben Tennyson...Well I guess kind of irregualr for him, due to most of his days consiting of super battles with large monsters and fiends. In any case today was quiet and ever since Animo attacked not much has gone on. The school fixed the damages and was none the wiser about what had gone on. The principal just assumed it was some student splaying a prank that went wayyyy overboard. Although, Ben knew better and so did his current best friend Jill. After explaining everything to her, she seemed to have forgiven him for the whole tunring into a random space dog and putting her life in danger ordeal. Now she was more intrigued than anything about his past and especially the Omnitrix.

"Hey there space boy, what you up to today? Fighting any mass criminals or giant bugs?"

"Nope, today I take on the worst villain of them all...Calculus haha and could you keep it down, I don't want the whole school knowing that a superhero goes here. I'd never hear the end of it."

"Alright, I gotcha but it is kind of cool being friends with someone who can knock your stalker Ex-boyfriend to the moon...Literally."

"I told you, I'd only do that for a double McSmoothie with extra ice cream."

Ben and Jill would then laugh as they contiuned to walk down the hall and headed outside towards the cafeteria, which was across campus. Along the way jocks throwing a foot ball around and teenage girls wearing enough make up to make Zombozo the clown jealous could be seen all about. Yup, today was a pretty irregular day for a superhero in a very average High School enviroment. However, little did Ben know today was about to get VERY regular in a bad way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAV: Ben 10, Outnumbered!?!   CAV: Ben 10, Outnumbered!?! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 3:20 pm

Dar Thle Golas was glad to be wearing his armor again. He felt...invincible! It also felt good to fly again, because walking seemed to take a long time.

Spotting his target below, the Titan named Ben, Dar swooped down to the school yard, landing hard 20 feet in front of Ben. The impact made an imprint of his feet in the soil. Dar's identity was safely hidden behind a green face-mask. All of his body, exept for the lower half of his face, was covered in green and yellow armor made of a metal not found on earth. Bullets would bounce off of this alloid, as would any attack this punk could throw at him, Dar was sure.

The kid looked kinda familiar, Dar thought. Oh well, this wasn't the time for thinking. It was the time for smashing.

Dar held up his hands, revealing the ultra-sharp claws that extended from his armored fingers. Without saying a word, Dar started walking towards the boy and the girl who walked with him. The girl's face was full of terror. Dar smiled. He would make her scream, but only after he killed the punk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAV: Ben 10, Outnumbered!?!   CAV: Ben 10, Outnumbered!?! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 3:33 pm

As Dar landed on the ground and smiled at Jill, she would quickly look at Ben and talk in an anxious manner. Meanwhile, all the other teens around them would run for the hills, but of course a few would stay at a safe distance and watch because who didn't want to see a super villain beat down on someone, poor Tennyson he was doomed.

"WHO IS THAT!?!

"I dunno and I don't wanna find out, quickly run Jill!"

Ben would grab her hand and then take off back towards the halls. He didn't want to blow his cover by transforming out in the open and he didn't want to endanger Jill again. Fghting this guy would have to wait until he could make sure it was safe to do so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAV: Ben 10, Outnumbered!?!   CAV: Ben 10, Outnumbered!?! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:55 pm

Dar looked around for his partner. Alissa had said that he would be working with someone else, but he didn't see anyone else around. Maybe the other guy got lost. Oh well. Dar figured that he could take this kid alone.

The kid looked really familiar, though. Dar lifted himself into the air and shot forward at about 30 miles an hour. He easily caught up to the hero and slashed at his back with a clawed hand.

OOC: I tried PM'ing Silent Night, but didn't get a response. Any thoughts on how we should respond?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAV: Ben 10, Outnumbered!?!   CAV: Ben 10, Outnumbered!?! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 2:41 am

As Ben rounded the corner with Jill, he would quickly turn around and see Dar was right behind him. WHOA! This guy was fast for someone so big, and as his taloned hand came down for a swipe Ben would push Jill forward; taking the slash across his back as he himself fell forward. Jill would also stumble a bit, but for the most part keep running. Ben tumbled and rolled, but then quickly got to his feet about a yard or so away and decided running was no longer an option. The blow from Dar had compeltely shredded his favorite green and black bomber jacket to pieces and left gashes in the back of his shirt. Jill would stop running and look back to Ben before turning another corner, her eyes meeting his as if she was deciding what to do.

"What are you doing, RUN!"

It would be at that time that Ben would slam down on the Omnitrix's faceplate as his attacker approached yet again and began to transform. His arms would split into four burly spiked appendages and his entire body would expand while growing exponentially. His build increasing far beyond any human body builder and matching or surpassing Darthlegolas. His eyes split into four green pupils while the rest of his facial features disappeared and his hair tied itself into a ponytail amidst turning jet black. Finally finsihing the transformation into FOURARMS! with his clothes modifying themselves into a black and green Omnisuit.

"I'll handle him, just get out of here."

Fourarms would then leap forward from his knelt postion using his extreme leaping ability and tackles Dar straight through one of the walls lining the hallway with lockers and into the classroom on the the other side. As he stood up form the crumbled debris afterwards, he cleched all four of his fist and looked at the armored up behemoth of a man intensely.

"It's you and me tough guy, lets see what you got!?!"

OT: This fight will be evenly matched until someone joins in or an NPC, maybe Matrix? She and Dar would easily be able to beat Fourarms to death, but anyway just in case my description doesn't give you clear picture. Treat Fourarms as basically the Hulk with four arms but with Ben's personality and no healing factor. He also has a tougher hide, that deflects bullets and swords just scratch his exterior, but your claws should still be able to cut him sufficiently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAV: Ben 10, Outnumbered!?!   CAV: Ben 10, Outnumbered!?! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 4:35 am

(Like we were saying, Alissa can come and tip the balance. She can keep up an illusion on Ben for ages, seeing as he's distracted by Dar. Which will own him. Are we dragging out this fight or making it quick?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAV: Ben 10, Outnumbered!?!   CAV: Ben 10, Outnumbered!?! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:46 pm

I'd say just see how it goes?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAV: Ben 10, Outnumbered!?!   CAV: Ben 10, Outnumbered!?! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:07 pm

Dar grunted from being smashed through the wall. He hadn't expected that to happen. He must have blinked...or something.

Remotely, Dar remembered something about this kid being a shapeshifter. This would be fun.

Dar charged for the monster. He used both his claws to swipe at Ben's torso. If they both missed, he would try to head-butt Ben in the gut.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAV: Ben 10, Outnumbered!?!   CAV: Ben 10, Outnumbered!?! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 am

As Dar attempted to swipe at Fourarms, the alien would lean back avoiding the attack and then caught the second claw with one of his free arms, but then was headbutted in the gut and sent sailing back across the classroom. Tearing up tile as he slid across the floor, while letting go of Dar's arm and using his two lower extremities to grab his abdomen in pain.

"OUF!! Ok, I see you're the strong silent type. That's good, I wouldn't want to hear you whine after I take you down anyway."

Ben would then lift up four desks from the torn up classroom with each of his arms and toss each one of them consecutively at Dar like fast balls.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAV: Ben 10, Outnumbered!?!   CAV: Ben 10, Outnumbered!?! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:59 am

Alissa watched from a distance, giggling. She had always enjoyed violence, and seeing the two strong guys fighting each other was a nice break from all the magic and sneaky tactics she usually associated with intelligence.

The blonde stepped out into the clear space. She could have been another student, but they had all run away in fear and there was something about her that said otherwise. Her confident aura, one that you would expect from a wealthy businessman, was almost sickening. And her eyes were cold and hard, not the sparkling youthful fifteen-year-old eyes they should have been.

Those strange eyes began glowing white as Alissa narrowed them, using her illusionary power. She imagined another Dar, planting the same though in Ben's mind. The illusion circled around the boy and tackled him from behind.

(I think I might hold off on the turtle-duck hybrids for now. xD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAV: Ben 10, Outnumbered!?!   CAV: Ben 10, Outnumbered!?! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 2:04 pm

Dar covered his face as the desks slammed into him. Without his armor, that would have hurt a lot worse. Lowering his arms, Dar grinned. He ran right for Ben, ready to stab right through the alien's side with his claws.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAV: Ben 10, Outnumbered!?!   CAV: Ben 10, Outnumbered!?! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 2:19 pm

As Ben readied for Dar's charge he wasn't really all that worried. He had big man here out gunned...Or so he thought. Suddenly Ben would fall over, thinking he had been attacked from behind by, WHAT! Another armored big guy!?! But, where did he come from? It didn't matter for as soon as he was takcled down, Fourarms would grab onto the second assailant with two arms and then flip himself over on top of him with his other two and strong legs as leverage in a mount position. Cocking back one of his fist while appearingly holding him down with his others until the real Dar suddenly tackled him off of his imaginary self and dug his claws into Ben's Omnisuit! The piercing talons felt like that of a bear's claws digging into human flesh, causing Fourarms to scream out as he was tackled down flat on his back, but he wouldn't give up even if this was a double team.

"ARGH!! Is that all you guys got, attacks from behind and pointy fingernails!?! You're gonna need more than that BWARRRRRGHH!!!"

With all his muscles bulging, Fourarms would remove Dar's arms from his sides with two of his own arms yanking on each of Dathlegolas. Then as green blood sarted to trikle from Ben's sides, he would place both his burly feet under the attacker's chest plate and kick him away with a mighty battle cry. This caused Dar to go sailing back across the room and hopefully out of the classroom completely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAV: Ben 10, Outnumbered!?!   CAV: Ben 10, Outnumbered!?! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 11:14 pm

Blood. Dar loved the taste of blood. Even strange alien blood such as this. He had only been able to smell it as he had carved into the monster's body, but it was enough.

I love this job.

Dar was flung accross the room and through another wall. Again, no real damage was done to him, but he did need a second to regain his breath.

Judging by Ben's confusion, Dar judged that his other partner had arrived. That cute girl was really useful in a fight. Where the other parter was, Dar didn't know, but it no longer seemed important.

Dar smiled. Picking himself up, Dar flew through the hole in the wall at 40 miles per hour, hoping to punch his opponent in the face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAV: Ben 10, Outnumbered!?!   CAV: Ben 10, Outnumbered!?! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 6:12 am

Alissa scowled at Dar's thoughts, but she had more important things to do, like torturing Ben. She probed through his mind, searching for a sensitive subject, and found Jill. A devilish grin spread over her already delighted face.

The second Dar disappeared, to be replaced by an illusionary Jill. A sadistic look on her face and a huge kitchen knife in her hands, she approached Ben slowly. Alissa's giggle turned into a full-blown laugh, childish yet laced with insanity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAV: Ben 10, Outnumbered!?!   CAV: Ben 10, Outnumbered!?! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 5:15 pm

After kicking Dar away, Ben would grab his bleeding sides in pain with two of his arms to stop the bleeding somewhat. Then he would turn to the other attacker as he heard a childish laugh.

"What now...Jill? I thought I told you to get out of here, I know you want to help, but it's WAY too dangerous."

Fourarms would speak to the girl with the knife in her hand that he was imagining, thinking the weapon she held was to aid him, but soon found out that the intent was misjudged when sshe leaped at his chest attempting to drive the knife into his flesh. Ben caught her with one of his remainign free hands and held her away while trying to reasonw ith hsi friend thinking she had been mind controlled or posessed.

"NO, Jill wait, don't do this. Fight it, whatever happened to you, you have to snap out of---"

Before Fourarms could completely finish his sentence, he would get hit from behind by a huge shoudler tackle from the armored assailant. The force of the hit comparable to that of a charging elephant or recking ball, which knocked the Titan through the classroom window, which as he hit it coincidentally took that entire part of the wall with him as well and outside into a tree that bent as Fourarms crashed into it.

"Urughhh...What is going on here? Either this guys got some serious powers of he's getting some kind of help. First I'm attacked by two versions of the same dude and then Jill comes at me randomly with a knife? Definitely not coincidence."

However, the teen hero wouldn't have much more time to figure it all out due to his opponent appearing inside the classroom about to exit through the rather large doorway Ben had jsut made. In response, Fourarms would rip up the curved/dented tree he had hit with all four of his limbs and ran towards Dar with it like a spear. Ready to ram the tall being back into the room and hopefully into submission.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAV: Ben 10, Outnumbered!?!   CAV: Ben 10, Outnumbered!?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CAV: Ben 10, Outnumbered!?!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: First Boot-
Jump to: