Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 103 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 103 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 5 Vote_lcapSeth's Plan: Part I - Page 5 Voting_barSeth's Plan: Part I - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 5 Vote_lcapSeth's Plan: Part I - Page 5 Voting_barSeth's Plan: Part I - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Seth's Plan: Part I

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Is this too confusing for the site?
Yes
Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 5 Vote_lcap25%Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
No
Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 5 Vote_lcap0%Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
We''''ll figure it out, sounds cool
Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 5 Vote_lcap75%Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
You should be executed for making me think!!!!
Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 5 Vote_lcap0%Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
DragonEmerald98
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
DragonEmerald98

RPG character
Name: Sora Justice (male), Ryan Lupe (female), Alex Jackson (female)
Code Name: Ice Bullet (male), Rider (female), The Shadow Sparrow (female)
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seth's Plan: Part I   Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 11:41 am

@Both: I got my internet back! Woop, woop! I won't be so late next time!

Ice had turned around, but then he heard a loud noise. He turned back around and saw the girl pounding the thief on top of the blimp.

Not again! He's playing me like a fiddle!

Angrily, he leapt up as high as he could to the top of a building, then shot at the blimp with a barrage of ice. Then he pointed his arms down and, hoping it would work, he shot down a strong, fast sheet of ice and launched himself upwards as high as he could towards the blimp.

So far, so good.. Uh-oh..

Ice had been making good distance, but just as he was about to be above the blimp, gravity decided to kick in. He almost plummeted down, hanging on just barely by forming a large ice shard in his hand and thrusting it into the metal part of the blimp. He slowly came to a stop, inches away from falling. Grunting, he began using the shard to climb upwards until he reached a flat surface he could stand on.

That was way too close! I've gotta be miles off the ground. Can't risk falling. Now to find that thief..

Looking up, he formed a second ice shard in his other hand and leapt up, using the shards to climb upwards. Luckily, the blimp's balloon had several layers of material, and he wasn't digging them in too far.

As he reached the top, he almost fell again, but caught himself. Looking up, he saw the girl still beating the thief, so he decided to wait to reveal himself when the boy got up and tried to make a getaway. Crouching down behind some sort of barrier on the blimp, he hoped they wouldn't see him yet. He quickly put his hands on the surface of the blimp and sent a wave of cold air to the boy, and then flattened himself to not be seen.
Back to top Go down
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Seth's Plan: Part I   Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 12:56 pm

OOC: Note, this is the 5th page, it shoudl end sometime soon.

IC: Andrew fell back as the girl beat him mercilessly. It seemed like she was going easy on him, knowing her capabilities, but every punch was so much stronger than any of Seth's training drones, and she was too fast to escape.
Seth.
Seth, Help! He shouted, hoping fro his suit to pick up the radio signals on top of the blimp.
Ask and you shall recieve my boy.
Almost immediately, Andrew felt his arms move involuntarily as his exoskeleton adjusted itself. Creaking as it rotated each limb and prepared to take control.
Andrew suffered a couple more brutal hits while the suit warmed up, but almost immediately, Seth took control. His hand flicked up and pushed forward, shift-hitting her. With a grunt she was sent back towards the end of the blimp.
For a moment Andrew held his breath, he wanted to escape, not kill anyone.
But she grabbed on to the tail of the blimp and swung around landing in a crouch on the blimp, an angry grimace on her face.
Seth, however, had different plans.
With a lunge, Andrew's body leaped forward against his will, swinging out violently with a foot. Almost imediately, the girl was shift-hit sideways back into the tail-fin of the blimp. Standing his ground, Seth in place of Andrew shift-pushed sideways into the girl, forcing her against the fin.
Preparing to launch her through the metal fin and out into empty air, Seth and Andrew jumped, bringing his foot around to shift her through the blimp end.
Shit! He thought as he realized Seth's intention.
All of a sudden, Andrew shivered and was moved sideways. A blast of air had shifted his presence and he'd been moved a couple of feet off to the left. But that was enough.
Seth couldn't tell the difference in his location, and lashed out, shift-hitting the top of the fin and bending it back. As he landed, the blimp turned and changed direction in respect to the bent tail-fin. With a sharp breath, Andrew slipped off the side of the blimp and fell back towards the building.

Dropping through the air, Seth's voice sounded in his ear.
Andrew! I can't control your body at that velocity, you're on your own!
Andrew's exoskeleton clicked as the power shut off and he regained control of his own body.
Reaching out, he pushed downward hard and slowed his descent. Looking up, he saw that both the boy and the girl had managed to maintain their position on the blimp and were staring down at him.
The boy? He thought. Ahh, the wave of cold air. The elements clicking into place in his brain.
With a flick of his thumb, he sent a shift bullet through the blimp, and watched as it started to drop.
Turning his attention downwards again, he saw the building was much closer than it had been before and he swung his arm out, shift-pulling a nearby girder sticking out of the southern wall.
With a pull, he swung around the south east corner of the building and landed hard on the ground. With a snap, his ankle was pushed up and Andrew screamed as he felt it break.
Rolling to relieve some pressure, Andrew limped into the building and headed towards the tunnel hoping to reach it before his pursuers caught up with him.
Back to top Go down
DragonEmerald98
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
DragonEmerald98

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Seth's Plan: Part I   Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 2:35 pm

Uh-oh was all Ice Bullet had time to think as the thief shot some sort of bullet towards them, and it tore right through the blimp, sending it flying. Ice had to hang on as hard as he could to avoid being blown away. Turning his head, he caught a glimpse of the girl also hanging on.

If this thing doesn't slow down soon, we'll crash! Hm..

Thinking fast, Ice began crawling slowly towards the hole with the intentions of freezing over the hole.

Almost.. there... ouch!

Just then, a broken piece of the blimp flew overtop of him, almost missing, but hitting his left leg. Hard.

Ice had forgotten about his leg, but now the pain was showing, strong and clear.

Forget about that! If I don't get all the way to the hole, then me and that girl will hurt a lot worse!

Mustering up the last of his strength, Ice launched himself the last of the way towards the hole and began freezing it over with his right hand, clutching the blimp with the other.

I hope this works..

@Canace: Aw! And I was just starting to get really excited! Well, ok. But one question; will we/you make another topic after this to continue the story? Please!?
Back to top Go down
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Seth's Plan: Part I   Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 8:15 pm

Absolutely. Seth isn't a character of my design, he was created by DarthLegolas.
When Darth creates more of Seth's plan (as this was only to obtain a dangerous rock) I'll notify you both and you can check it out, see if you want to join in. (It'll be a while, so practice posting Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
DragonEmerald98
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
DragonEmerald98

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Seth's Plan: Part I   Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 6:09 pm

@Both: Hey, this isn't over yet, is it? Don't we need to FINISH it, with, like, a suspenseful cliffhanger or something?
Back to top Go down
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Seth's Plan: Part I   Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:55 pm

Well, yes, but its Bellas turn.
Back to top Go down
Isabella Cullen
Isabella Cullen

RPG character
Name: Isabella "Bella" Marie Swan-Cullen
Code Name: N/A.
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Seth's Plan: Part I   Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 5:15 pm

OOC: Sorry I haven't been on this thread in a few days. I was working on something else. But I'm back now. Smile

IC: Bella watched as Andrew fell on the ground. She winced and then leaped off the blimp in pursuit. Bella abruptly stopped when she saw him limping.

Ouch. That's gotta hurt. Bella thought as she kept a steady pace behind him. Soon she caught up to him and grabbed his arm. "Gimme the rock, kid." She said, trying to reach for the rock.
Back to top Go down
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Seth's Plan: Part I   Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 6:10 pm

Andrew shuddered as her skin made contact with his own. It felt like ice,but far harder than the rock in his hand!

I have a lot at stake here and It's all depending on this rock!" Andrew shouted at her, his voice shrill with anger and fear.

Who is she? What is she?

shift-pushing her hard and shaking his arm to get her off. If he could get her away, he could escape to the tunnel. But if she kept him there long enough for Ice Bullet to get down, he would have to fight just to reach it.

"I don't think this can hurt you anyway."

Andrew brought his hand back up and shift-shot her in the chest. The force of the bullet knocked her backwards, but she didn't even seem winded. A snarl found its way to her lips as he limped towards the tunnel entrance.

OOC: The reason I'm trying to end it is because the next part of the plan already started. We're going to be arriving on site soon, but it's progressing far faster than this thread is. Which means, that within the next two, maybe three posts, we should be done. Here's the link.

https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t716p45-chance-encounter-open-to-everyone#15460
Don't come in immediately, wait for us to get inside the building or whatever and be near the Armadion, set up your entrance so you're not just there all of a sudden.

Oh, and Bella. Try to cut down on your Signature... its frickin huge. shocked
Back to top Go down
Isabella Cullen
Isabella Cullen

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Seth's Plan: Part I   Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 5:27 pm

OOC: So the thread is ended now? Kk. And I can't make my siggy smaller.
Back to top Go down
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Seth's Plan: Part I   Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 9:03 pm

Alright, I guess it should end around now then. I wasn't planning on that. But if it means refreshing the story and moving on to something more action packed, that'd be better anyway.

Alright, so the story ends with Andrew shift-pushing Bella back even more and escaping into the tunnel. Seth sets off the charges at the top of the shaft and it's buried so no one else can get in again. Andrew makes it safely back to Seth's hideout and the rock is stored.

Read up on the next storyline. Presumably, it's between 3 days and a month in the future.
Back to top Go down
Isabella Cullen
Isabella Cullen

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Seth's Plan: Part I   Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 3:50 pm

Okay.
Back to top Go down
DragonEmerald98
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
DragonEmerald98

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Seth's Plan: Part I   Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 4:12 pm

Aww, man, I missed it!?
Back to top Go down
Isabella Cullen
Isabella Cullen

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Seth's Plan: Part I   Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 5:52 am

Yep. So don't reply in this thread anymore. Click on the link canace wrote down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seth's Plan: Part I   Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seth's Plan: Part I
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5