Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 32 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 32 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 4 Vote_lcapSeth's Plan: Part I - Page 4 Voting_barSeth's Plan: Part I - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 4 Vote_lcapSeth's Plan: Part I - Page 4 Voting_barSeth's Plan: Part I - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Seth's Plan: Part I

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Is this too confusing for the site?
Yes
Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 4 Vote_lcap25%Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
No
Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
We''''ll figure it out, sounds cool
Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 4 Vote_lcap75%Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
You should be executed for making me think!!!!
Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Isabella Cullen
Isabella Cullen

RPG character
Name: Isabella "Bella" Marie Swan-Cullen
Code Name: N/A.
Villain or good guy?: Good

Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seth's Plan: Part I   Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 6:51 am

Bella had been laying on the ground, trying to get up, those chunks of rocks really hurt her, but then Ice Bullet picked her up and laid her on a building.

Ugh, I can care for myself. Does he really think I'm out cold? Ha. Figures. He doesn't know I'm a vampire. Bella stood up shakily and studied her surroundings.

I thought Ice Bullet had a broken leg. Maybe he healed it somehow. Bella walked to the edge of the roof and spotted another building about sixty feet ahead.

Should I make the jump? Is it too far away? Bella ran back and leaped thirty feet into the air, just barely making the landing.

That was a doozy. Bella thought triumphantly. She grinned and then frowned. She'd lost the trail of the thief AND Ice Bullet. She listened closely, and sure enough, she heard two heartbeats racing very far away. I might catch them off guard, if they think I'm unconscious.

Bella saw more buildings ahead, so she began hopping them vigorously. She stopped at a low roofed building, a store maybe, and jumped down. She saw cameras, but Bella ignored them. She was on a mission. Bella sped up and then she saw two boys faintly in the distance. She listened, and there were the two heartbeats.

I can hardly tell which one is which. I should've listened to Ice Bullet's heartbeat closer so I could recognize them from far away. I'll just go closer then.

Bella stepped into a shadow of the store and ran to them. They were fighting, Bella could see. Ice Bullet was shooting ice shards at the boy, but the boy kept dodging them. Then he pushed against the ground and jumped into the air. Strange, but useful power. Hmmm...

Bella ran over to the thief and threw a punch, her fist ready to do it again. Bella clenched her fist and was about to throw another punch, but Ice Bullet had spotted her and he complained about him fighting the thief. Bella sighed and withdrew her fist to let Ice Bullet attack.
Back to top Go down
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Seth's Plan: Part I   Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 5:26 pm

OOC:I just launched you back, I didn't smash you into the ground. Wouldn't you be able to land that?

IC: Andrew was knocked back.
The girl may not look all that strong, but that must be have been one of her powers.
Landing on his back and sliding a few feet, Andrew looked up to see the boy running up to fight him instead. He seemed a little less experienced than the girl, but just as dangerous.
I can't stay and fight forever, I need to lose them somewhere
Looking around, Andrew saw a department building standing taller than the rest on their empty street.
He stood up and examined the boy walking slowly and cautiously towards him.
"You don't need to follow me, this can end here if you want it too." He said, inching backwards, locking his hands out into blades. If he moved his arms, he would slice through the pavement, he had to wait for either of them to make a move.
Back to top Go down
DragonEmerald98
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
DragonEmerald98

RPG character
Name: Sora Justice (male), Ryan Lupe (female), Alex Jackson (female)
Code Name: Ice Bullet (male), Rider (female), The Shadow Sparrow (female)

PostSubject: Re: Seth's Plan: Part I   Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:25 pm

Not seeing the blades, Ice ran towards him, intending to tackle him. The pain in his leg was rising; the only reason he could run was because he had frozen his leg in a make-shift brace. The ice was weakening because of his excessive running, but that wasn't important right now. What was important was that it seemed the boy wanted to get rid of them, and Ice wasn't about to just let that happen!
Back to top Go down
Isabella Cullen
Isabella Cullen

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Seth's Plan: Part I   Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 6:06 am

Bella glared at the thief. He wanted to get rid of them eh? Bella ran up to the thief and started throwing wild shots, knocking the blades on the ground. Soon, the thief was backed up in a corner. "What are you going to do now, boy?" Bella came closer and let out a snarl.
Back to top Go down
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Seth's Plan: Part I   Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 11:58 am

IOC: I don't have actual blades, check the power. They don't exist. They just produce a slicing effect when I move my hands.
Back to top Go down
DragonEmerald98
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
DragonEmerald98

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Seth's Plan: Part I   Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 4:56 pm

(oh. well, whatever. i meant the same thing either way)
Back to top Go down
Isabella Cullen
Isabella Cullen

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Seth's Plan: Part I   Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 7:12 am

canace wrote:
IOC: I don't have actual blades, check the power. They don't exist. They just produce a slicing effect when I move my hands.

Oh, duh. I didn't read much of your powers, soz. tongue

IC: Bella glanced at the thief warily. What will he do next? Bella wondered. She got in a fighting stance and was ready to lunge if necessary.
Back to top Go down
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Seth's Plan: Part I   Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 4:28 pm

OOC: If you prefer the blue of the site, that's fine. But I would advise you to choose a color for your character's speech and thoughts. Something that relates to how they are (for instance, Raven speaks in purple). This definitely helps separate text from speech and will make the story clearer (plus it's cool looking). Now, if you don't like any of the given colors, you can input your own wherever it says color, for instance:
['color=red][/color']
This can be changed to something like
['color=silver][/color']['color=blue][/color']
This produces effects like this or this.
I'm not trying to be obnoxious, just trying to help.
So Ice, you would probably want an electric blue kind of thing, the only problem is that colors that aren't listed have to be discovered.
If you don't know where the color box is it's in toolbar between the overlapping A's and the big A.

IC: Backed up in a corner against the wall, Andrew thought quickly. He needed to get away, and the building behind him housed an underground passage to his bosses hideout. That was his best bet but the only steps up were to his left, past the girl. The boy appeared to be the less experienced of the two, but the girl was angled towards him as well; as if she expected him to go for the boy.
Looking up, Andrew examined the two walls he was cornered against. One was almost 40 feet high and to his left, the other, 30 feet high on his right. But the girl, he knew, could jump as high as he could shift-jump.
Above him was a blimp floating around the top of the building. It appeared to carry satellites, but in reality, it was just a beacon so Seth's servants could find entrance points to his tunnel. The girl also appeared to have far better reactions so he had to move fast for his plan to work.
Looking black at Ice Bullet, Andrew shifted his right foot out and brought his right hand behind his back, taking 5 smoke bombs. His left hand drew a flash grenade which he cocked with a flick of his thumb.
"Don't worry kid, I know what I'm going to do." he said to the girl.
Throwing a smoke bomb at the ground, he was instantly engulfed in the creeping smog that emanated from it.
As he launched the other four up in the air behind him, he threw the flash grenade forward as they connected.
Ice Bullet followed the trail and watched the smoke bombs hit behind him, making a line of smoke up the right wall. Pointing, he turned to run after Andrew's supposed path, but the girl watched the flash grenade.
Understanding seeped across her face. and she yelled something to Ice Bullet.
Then it exploded.

The explosion blinded both of his opponents, but the smokescreen helped cover Andrew's eyes from the flash. Quickly he brought his hands to his sides and shift-pushed the cracks between the walls and the ground behind him, the diagonal angles shot him faster than a straight push would have and he was launched into the air. Right at the blimp floating 150 feet above him.

Looking down, Andrew saw the boy slowly recovering his eyesight, but the girl was still staggering around. For some reason, her eyes were more powerful than his, but that also meant that they were more sensitive.

Holding a protruding satellite pole, Andrew contemplated his next move to escape into the building.
From there, it was a safe run to the tunnel.

Last edited by canace on Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Isabella Cullen
Isabella Cullen

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Seth's Plan: Part I   Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 5:44 pm

OOC: A different color for font? That sounds cool. Hmmm... Lemme try it! I choose Yellow!!

IC: Bella shrugged off the smoke, (vampires did not need to breath,) and squinted through the hazy air. "Ice Bullet? You there?" Bella asked.

The smoke did bother her eyes a bit. She couldn't see through the thick layer of smoke that was created by the grenade. She wiped at her eyes and cleared the smoke off that stung her eyes. Bella sniffed and only smelled one human scent.

Either the thief got away, or Ice Bullet did. Let's hope it's Ice Bullet, so I can still catch the dang thief.

Last edited by Isabella Cullen on Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DragonEmerald98
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
DragonEmerald98

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Seth's Plan: Part I   Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 4:05 pm

OC: Sorry guys, but for the next few weeks, I'll only be able to post a little bit! I'm having trouble... But I'm gonna post now!

IC: Ice was coughing a bit, but he could see through the smoke a little. He heard someone running, and he immediately looked up towards it. He could barely see, so he shot a couple ice shards upwards, and they cleared the smoke in their path. He barely glimpsed the boy as he jumped out of sight above a wall. Angrily, he attempted to leap up, only to wince in the pain of his left leg. Bending down, he placed his hands on his left leg and refroze his leg for a makeshift brace, then leapt again, this time successfully.

"You're not getting away that easily!" Ice yelled in anger.

Realizing the girl was still down at the bottom, he quickly turned around and shot a few more ice shards around where the girl seemed to be (avoiding hitting her) to clear the smoke, then running after the boy, eyes ablaze.

Great. My first villain, and already people are taking me as a complete fool. I'll show him!

At that, Ice sped up and jumped another rooftop, each time he jumped looking up to keep the blimp in sights.

@Canace: I'm using Cyan.

Last edited by DragonEmerald98 on Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Isabella Cullen
Isabella Cullen

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Seth's Plan: Part I   Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:54 pm

Bella paused. The smoke was clearing already. She looked through a portion, an open portion of it, and saw Ice Bullet chasing after the thief.

Am I seriously STILL referring to that stupid kid as 'the thief'? How pathetic. I don't even know his darn name. Bella thought as she sped after the duo.
Back to top Go down
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Seth's Plan: Part I   Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 9:33 pm

@ Isabella: It's not exactly a formal meeting, or a group of friends getting together for the weekend. I know it would be easier for me to have a name, but I don't have a way to introduce it yet. But please feel free to tell me of one when you come up with an idea. (I'm not being sarcastic, it really would make the post easier to follow)
@ Both: I just want to make it clear that I'm hanging off the blimp floating around the building. So Ice Bullet, good post, and I like the creative use of your powers, but remember to pay attention to the other posts. I'm sure you're just typing fast and inattentively due to whatever your current predicament is, but just for future reference. Remember to read, or even re-read, other peoples posts before you post as well. And Bella, you had a chance to change that back if you wanted too, so that's another thing you can do. If you see something a little off, just give it a nudge back in the right direction.
(I'm only making a huge fuss out of it as an example)

Oh, and btw, good colors Very Happy
For future reference, what colors specifically are you both using?

However, just so no time is wasted by me (again), I'll go with it. I'll post tomorrow if I can; sorry for another delay.
Back to top Go down
Isabella Cullen
Isabella Cullen

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Seth's Plan: Part I   Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 3:58 pm

OOC: I really don't have any ideas of having a way of Andrew to introduce himself. Maybe if Bella and Ice Bullet somehow manage to catch him and ask him his name maybe? Just an idea to give thought.

Oh. I didn't really know where Andrew was. O.O I was just kinda chillin' and following Ice Bullet or something like that.... So, onto the story!

(My color for Bella will be yellow. Oh, and I'm making it like mid-morning now cause it goes with how I'm shaping the story, k? Any objections?)

IC: Bella skidded to a halt when she lost Ice Bullet. *Cuss.* Where did he go? And where did the dang boy go? He still has the STUPID rock. Why am I even here? This is turning out to be a very long and annoying goose chase. Please don't lose them. Please don't lose them. Bella thought, trying to distinguish the heartbeats.

There's too many! Bella sighed and sniffed. I think I got a good whiff of Ice Bullet before. Or is that another human? Bella ran after the smell and stopped in a shadow.

Almost automatically, Bella looked up. She shielded her eyes from the stinging ray of the sunlight and looked again. She saw a huge blimp. What in the world? How'd that get there? Then she saw somebody on it. The person disappeared after a second. Strange.
Back to top Go down
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Seth's Plan: Part I   Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:10 pm

Andrew, gasped and swung around the pole onto the other side of the blimp, the girl had spotted him. She was on the ground now, but he had no idea if her powers would allow her to reach him. Ice Bullet could shoot the blimp down if he wanted too. So even if she couldn't reach him, he had to get down before she found Ice Bullet again.
Andrew spotted him through the hole in the roof, he was standing almost next to the entrance of the passage, looking around for any sign of 'the thief.'
I suppose I'll have to lure him away. Andrew thought. He climbed the rungs on the blimp until he was standing on top and clicked his gloves into shift-gun position.
Aiming low at the building, Andrew fired shot after shot at the rafters of the building, the bullets fired as if from a browning.
Bouncing off of the metal girders, each bullet made a little bing as it hit. The noise attracted Ice Bullet's attention as he expected it too, and he turned to the sound. But the girl also heard the noise and began running at the building, up the stairs 20 at a time.
Back to top Go down
Isabella Cullen
Isabella Cullen

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Seth's Plan: Part I   Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 7:16 pm

Bella stared at the blimp when she heard shooting. Obviously it was the thief. She started running up the stairs and took a huge leap up. She must've passed at least thirty in the jump. She was almost to the top and then took another jump. Bella did her best to dodge the bullets coming her way. Oh crap. He's got a gun.

Bella reached the roof of the building. There were various building materials on the roof, such as piles of bricks, buckets, hammers, etc. (I really don't know what you meant, Canace, by climbing up a set of stairs, so I assumed a building or something.)

Bella glared at Andrew, who was on the top of the blimp, and pounced at him. She didn't get him, unfortunately, but she did land safely on the top of the blimp.

She bounced a little and wobbly tried to stand up. She almost fell but she jumped to her feet and started punching Andrew. She fully intended to knock him off the blimp or something like that, and grab the rock from his clutches.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seth's Plan: Part I   Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seth's Plan: Part I
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next