Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Russian escape plan (Kris) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Russian escape plan (Kris) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Russian escape plan (Kris) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Russian escape plan (Kris) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Russian escape plan (Kris) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Russian escape plan (Kris) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Russian escape plan (Kris) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Russian escape plan (Kris) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Russian escape plan (Kris) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 97 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 97 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Russian escape plan (Kris) Vote_lcapThe Russian escape plan (Kris) Voting_barThe Russian escape plan (Kris) Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Russian escape plan (Kris) Vote_lcapThe Russian escape plan (Kris) Voting_barThe Russian escape plan (Kris) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Russian escape plan (Kris)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

The Russian escape plan (Kris) Empty
PostSubject: The Russian escape plan (Kris)   The Russian escape plan (Kris) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 3:51 pm

Kim was in Jumpcity currently. She got word through her Kimmunicator that there was a gang fight getting ready to happen. Why not take them out before hand to create less violence? She ran on the roof tops, it was about 12 o clock so no civilians should witness the beat down or get hurt.
Kim landed in the alley way, smirking at the over sized men. Most of them were small except the obvious leader in the back. "I hope I didn't spoil any plans for you." Kim commented as she threw a flash bang, causing all the gang members to stop in there tracks and freeze out of temporary blindness. She jumped up and kicked one man in the face, knocking him out, then flipping frontwards on top of a gang members shoulders. She pushed him onto one man causing them both to fall over in confusion. She smirked. "had enough?" She taunted to the final four gang members and the leader. She leader's fist turned into stone and came towards her. She flipped onto his arm then over the him, letting his fist crack the alley way wall. She looked back with wide eyes, she didn't have the power to take him down.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The Russian escape plan (Kris)   The Russian escape plan (Kris) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 4:15 pm

Then, out of no where, a pale blue laser moved quickly, slicing off the Leader's hand. As everyone's brains caught up to what happened, the blade was connected to a hilt. The hilt was held by a hooded figure, "Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Ronnie, what have I told you about hitting women?" The leader, Ronnie, looked at the hooded teenager whilst holding his nub, "Dammit, Zero! What are you idiots waiting for? Kill him!" The other gangsters walked up to Zero with pipes and extremely worried expressions, how could they take out the Dark Angel of Steel? Zero threw a dagger at Ronnie's throat, slicing it and killing him. One gangster swung at him with a pipe, Zero simply sliced it in half and cut the gangster's legs off at the knees and swung the sword back with a quick wrist flick, slicing the poor man's throat. Zero would then duck as two others swung their pipes at him, connecting with each others jaws and snapping their necks. Zero would finally get in the face of the last gangster, "Boo!" With that the man screamed and ran off, leaving Zero laughing and walking to the red headed lady, "You okay, miss?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Russian escape plan (Kris)   The Russian escape plan (Kris) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 4:23 pm

Kim watched as a hooded figure sliced almost all the men up. her eyes were wide with fear but regained her composure looking at Kris. The name clicked in her head so he didn't scare her what so ever. "The only reason I wont beat you up right now is because those criminals were very dangerous." Kim threatened, smirking at Kris. "I'm fine, Kris." Kim said with emphasis on the the hooded figures name. She crossed her arms and pursed her lips. "Yup, I thought it was you," She stuck out her hand for him to shake it, "Kim Possible." She introduced herself smiling.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The Russian escape plan (Kris)   The Russian escape plan (Kris) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 4:31 pm

Zero pulled his hood down, "Tell me, how do you know who I am besides my nickname The Dark angel of Steel or my alias Zero?" Kris shook her hand, "Tell me that and I'll tell you how I know your name, Ms. Patterson."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Russian escape plan (Kris)   The Russian escape plan (Kris) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 4:36 pm

Kim smiled,Circling Kris with observant eyes. "Well then, Kris. It's nice to know that my name is getting around Jump and Steel city." Kim said, still smiling. The smile turned into a smirk as she put her hands on her hips. "Let's just say I know some people who know you, alright?" Kim began slowly. "Why do you care?" She finished, raising an eyebrow at Kris, still smirking.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Russian escape plan (Kris)   The Russian escape plan (Kris) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 1:53 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Russian escape plan (Kris)   The Russian escape plan (Kris) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Russian escape plan (Kris)
Page 1 of 1