Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Chance Encounter (Open to everyone) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Chance Encounter (Open to everyone) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Chance Encounter (Open to everyone) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Chance Encounter (Open to everyone) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Chance Encounter (Open to everyone) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Chance Encounter (Open to everyone) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Chance Encounter (Open to everyone) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Chance Encounter (Open to everyone) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Chance Encounter (Open to everyone) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Chance Encounter (Open to everyone) - Page 4 Vote_lcapChance Encounter (Open to everyone) - Page 4 Voting_barChance Encounter (Open to everyone) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Chance Encounter (Open to everyone) - Page 4 Vote_lcapChance Encounter (Open to everyone) - Page 4 Voting_barChance Encounter (Open to everyone) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Chance Encounter (Open to everyone)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Chance Encounter (Open to everyone) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance Encounter (Open to everyone)   Chance Encounter (Open to everyone) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 10:38 pm

"I'm here because I'm ordered too be here." Andrew said to Ben. He didn't want to be bunched up in the same class as Dar. But at the same time he couldn't completely reveal his forced servitude to Seth.
"There won't be any killing, we promise you." Andrew glared meaningfully at Dar. He may not like him, but he had to respect his strength.
Perhaps, we'll play that by ear now Andrew.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chance Encounter (Open to everyone)   Chance Encounter (Open to everyone) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 12:53 am

OOC: Anyone mind if I continue playing Seth anytime he shows up in this thread?

IC: Dar nodded slowly. "Yeah. No killing. Seth said not to kill anybody, so if either of you kill someone..." Dar smiled, with bloodlust in his eyes. "I'll have to kill you."

Miles away, Seth, who was listening in on the conversation, would face-palm. Dar always seemed intelligent until he spoke.

Dar shifted, uncomfortable in the tiny vehicle (which was comfortable for the other two). "Seth never lets me kill stuff anymore." Darkseid used to have him kill a lot of things. Dar thought back to the good days on Apokalips. The fires burned bright, warming all the faithful. There was no guessing or sneaking around or strange little kids on Dar's homeworld.

Home. He so wanted to get home. If only Seth were building a Boom Tube...Dar suddenly understood why Ben wanted to get home so much.

"So, what are you going to do when you get home?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chance Encounter (Open to everyone)   Chance Encounter (Open to everyone) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 1:12 am

"Beat the living tar out of super duper strong squid faced nemisis of mine and then if I have time before dinner, do the same to my evil clone with all my powers and abilities."

Ben would then sit in silence as Dar and Andrew took what he said so non-chalantly in. Fighting aliens was his job back on his Earth, that was their main problem. No one just got powers in random freak accidents there. He never had to worry about curing his foes, it was just beat em up and send them packing back to whatever planet they came from.

"Besides that I might see if the new summo-slammers movie came out."

OT: I don't mind.
Back to top Go down
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Chance Encounter (Open to everyone)   Chance Encounter (Open to everyone) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 3:28 pm

OOC: I have no issue, I suck at it.

IC: Andrew stared at Ben. He sounded so forlorn for his homeworld. As if it was almost impossible for him to return there.
Admittedly, he appeared to have different reasons for wanting to return. Even though some of them sounded silly, they were his own and no one could take them from him.

It's remarkable how the positions we're in are so similar. He thought.

Andrew swore to himself that he would help Ben get back to his own universe no matter what.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chance Encounter (Open to everyone)   Chance Encounter (Open to everyone) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 8:22 pm

Time passed. Within an hour the sun had set, and a few minutes later they arrived.

The driver turned around and addressed the team. "We're five blocks away, and this van isn't getting any closer. I'll be here with the car running when you get back. Don't bring any friends home."

Dar opened the door and jumped out. It was dark, but the moon and stars provided some light. The air felt cool to his skin and he smelled something like soap.

STAR Labs. According to the security information, they would have to deal with security cameras, laser-touting guards, robots, giant doors with giant locks, and more.

Dar turned to Ben. "So, what do we do first?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chance Encounter (Open to everyone)   Chance Encounter (Open to everyone) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 8:41 pm

"First, we determine our point of entry. Which would be the least guarded area probably and that's going to be the most reinforced as well. But, don't worry about knocking I'll have that covered. However, before we do anything, I need to know what your guys powers are, you both already know what I can do."

As Ben spoke, he held up his watch that held an alien that could get through ANY material and that included Adamantium.
Back to top Go down
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Chance Encounter (Open to everyone)   Chance Encounter (Open to everyone) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 9:17 pm

"Mine's simplistic but diverse." Andrew said with a little smile. He looked at Ben's watch, he'd seen one creature, but how many others were hiding inside that contraption.

"I can use my hands and feet to shape tools such as screwdrivers, swords, guns, with non-lethal bullet speeds!" He added quickly noting Ben's immediate distaste at the mention of weaponry.
"But I can push and pull objects or myself and hit almost anything, all from a distance."

Andrew nodded and looked to Dar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chance Encounter (Open to everyone)   Chance Encounter (Open to everyone) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 10:55 pm

Dar looked down at Ben. "I have the strength of ten normal men, and I can take as much of a beating." Both of his partners had good abilities. Dar felt good about the mission to come.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chance Encounter (Open to everyone)   Chance Encounter (Open to everyone) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 12:37 am

"Alright then, then lets do this."

As Ben spoke they would come within a few yards of the front of STAR Labs, two guards were in front of the entrance with a motion detecting security camera watching over them. The door was presumably made of some kind of alloy that could stop a canonball. Ben would then turn to Dar and Andrew as they drew near.

"Ok, what do you think? Take out the guards and camera then go through manually or try the more stealth approach. If I get up onto the roof I might be able to let down a rope or any kind of wire we have to get you guys up then cut a hole through the top so we can drop in undetected. But, of course for that to wrok, we would need supplies or atleast some kind of rope to get you guys up there too."

Ben much rather try the second more tactful approach, but if there was no other way he guessed knocking out the guards and cam could also be a good way to get in atleast somewhat undetected. He wished Model wass here, he'd just ghost in and shut down all their systems or even Ravian who could teleport them in.
Back to top Go down
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Chance Encounter (Open to everyone)   Chance Encounter (Open to everyone) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 6:08 pm

Andrew crept up towards STAR labs with Ben and Dar, anxiously watching the building for signs that they'd been spotted. As no alarms sounded he supposed they'd remained undetected.

"I can get up on my own and pull Dar up, you just have to be careful to not make any sound, alright?" He said in response to Ben. "We promised there wouldn't be any unnecessary violence and if there's an ulterior option, taking he guards down is, in fact, unnecessary."

A thought occurred to Andrew.

"Er, Ben. Do you think the roof could be booby-trapped? Made of some material that attaches to our feet or covered in trip wires? I know it sounds ridiculous, but this town hasn't stopped surprising me yet." Andrew smiled dryly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chance Encounter (Open to everyone)   Chance Encounter (Open to everyone) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 8:57 pm

If Dar had been wearing his armor, then getting up to the roof would have been easy. But he was trying to keep his other identity a secret.

He looked at Ben. "If one of you can get me up there, I can go first to make sure no traps hurt you guys."
Back to top Go down
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Chance Encounter (Open to everyone)   Chance Encounter (Open to everyone) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 9:18 pm

Andrew nodded.

"Alright, but you have to jump when I say so." He said, watching Seth's other servant nod.

Moving behind Dar and bending on one knee, Andrew lined his arm up along an invisible line extending between him and the roof. He pulled his hand back and told Dar to get ready.

"Alright, on the count of three:
One...Two...THREE!"

Dar Jumped
With a quick extension, Andrew shiftpushed Dar into the air, propelling him towards the top of the building. Dar's back arched and Andrew wondered if he had pushed too hard and snapped his spine, but at the last moment Dar snapped his body into a spin and just cleared the roof's edge.

OOC: I'm not sure if I should go ahead and do this, so if not, just tell me and I'll take it out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chance Encounter (Open to everyone)   Chance Encounter (Open to everyone) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 6:31 pm

OOC: ou don't want to control what other people do. In this case, just leave it. The outcome would have been the same anyway.

Dar landed hard on the roof, rolling to a slow stop. He hadn't really expected to be shot like a cannonball up to the roof, but he was unharmed.

The roof of the building, however, had a large dent in it.

It was then that Dar noticed the two large, floating robot staring at him. It was observing him, trying to see what this thing was that fell out of the sky. Dar jumped up and punched the machine into pieces.

There didn't seem to be any more security or traps up here. Dar walked over to the edge of the roof and waved at Ben and Ray.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chance Encounter (Open to everyone)   Chance Encounter (Open to everyone) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 2:10 pm

"Looks like it's my turn."

Ben would then rotate the dial of the Omnitrix until he got to a silhoutte of a fox looking creature, who happened to be Ben's perfect infiltration transformation. Then pushes down on the device's faceplate beginning the transformation. In a flash of green light, Ben would be completely enveloped by the flash. A normal teenage boy one moment and then a spacesuit wearing appearingly no mouthed fox eaered alien the next. He had transformed into his ninja like energy slicing warrior known as Crossblade!

Spoiler:

"Big guy's saying the coat is clear, I'll see you up there."

With that the orange fury humanoid dog, would close his awkwardly placed mouth, which was loacted just above his chest armor and then dashed towards the building like a ninja from Naruto. The speed and silencecy of which he made his movements were obviously built into the alien form or maybe Ben just had experience using this alien. As he neared the structure he ran up the sidewall using the feelers on his feet; which had the same fluid being excreted from then as Spider-Girl and other insects that made wall-crawling or in this case 'running' an easy feat. Reaching the top of the building now he would join Dar, not saying anything because in this form Crossblade preferred to stay quiet. Taking the mentallity of a silent warrior was part of the transformation, even though the boy himself could talk A LOT!
Back to top Go down
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Chance Encounter (Open to everyone)   Chance Encounter (Open to everyone) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 2:49 pm

Andrew watched the fox headed alien scale the wall with ease.

Wow, I have to make sure I'm not left behind. He thought.

Extending his arm towards a mounted lamp atop the building, he stuck out his fingers. Shift-pulling the post and allowing the natural physics to apply to his body. With a lurch, he was tugged off the ground and propelled into the air, a trick he had learned from watching Spiderman.

Landing on the roof, he rolled as to absorb the impact correctly and stood.
forming a blade with his hand, his glove's exoskeleton locked into place and he began shift-cutting a circle into the ceiling, attempting to create their own entrance to STAR labs. But it was slow and tedious work, he had to go slowly as to make turns tight enough to create the circle, and if he overlapped incorrectly the circle wouldn't fall through all the way.

"My talent is more for slashing than slicing or sawing. If you have some crazy power that can get through this faster, feel free to use it Ben.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chance Encounter (Open to everyone)   Chance Encounter (Open to everyone) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chance Encounter (Open to everyone)
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next