Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Plan (Ryuki) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Plan (Ryuki) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Plan (Ryuki) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Plan (Ryuki) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Plan (Ryuki) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Plan (Ryuki) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Plan (Ryuki) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Plan (Ryuki) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Plan (Ryuki) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 32 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 32 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Plan (Ryuki) Vote_lcapThe Plan (Ryuki) Voting_barThe Plan (Ryuki) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Plan (Ryuki)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LockOn
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
LockOn

The Plan (Ryuki) Empty
PostSubject: The Plan (Ryuki)   The Plan (Ryuki) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 8:56 pm

Athena was busy working on a boat as Bio collapsed on the bed in exhaustion. He had eat enough and now it was time to sleep for an hour to regain strength. Instantly falling into a deep sleep, his body repaired at a feverish rate. After the power nap he yawned and went downstairs for some chocolate milk. He then walked out to the backyard where his dog, wearing goggles to keep dust out of her eyes, was finishing off the boat.

HEY fatass! thanks for the help with the boat!

"Hey no problem" Bio said munching on an apple.

Athena sighed and then continued

Alright. I'm only doing this for you guys because I was planning to go there too. Now I just need your finishing touches.

"Right, right. By the way my armor and gun are pretty much useless. Maybe I should try doing it on my own like you suggested. Hm... let's try this"

Bio concentrated hard. Slowly and a bit painfully, an arm cannon formed around his hand.

"oww..www.."

"Okay okay I got it... finally"

He then fired a shot with his new biogun and was knocked back by the recoil.

'Daaaamn."

After he got used to it he used the white bone-like material to coat the outer frame of the boat. Once paddles and life jackets were assembled he decided to call up Chad to bring the food and supplies over.
Back to top Go down
Ryuki
Ryuki

The Plan (Ryuki) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Plan (Ryuki)   The Plan (Ryuki) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 9:13 pm

Chad got a call from his boy Bio and immediately knew what was up. It was finally time for their plan to kick into action

"Yeah yeah I'll bring the boombox along with my toolbox to see if we can fix anything up. Yeah bro be there in a bit"

Chad left his house with a bag full of food and made sure to stop by his garage so he could pick up a few tools to fix up some equipment if they need to do, after all nobody else would be using it. It was the perfect opportunity. After saying goodbye to his family for the weekend Chad jumped in his truck and sped off to go pick up his friend and made it over to his place in about 5-7 minutes. Chad jumped out of the truck and slammed the door behind him

"Chuck, Athena my people! Ya'll ready to do this thing?" Chad said rubbing his hands together menacingly.
Back to top Go down

The Plan (Ryuki)
Page 1 of 1