Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 2 Vote_lcapSeth's Plan: Part I - Page 2 Voting_barSeth's Plan: Part I - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 2 Vote_lcapSeth's Plan: Part I - Page 2 Voting_barSeth's Plan: Part I - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Seth's Plan: Part I

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Is this too confusing for the site?
Yes
Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 2 Vote_lcap25%Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
No
Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
We''''ll figure it out, sounds cool
Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 2 Vote_lcap75%Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
You should be executed for making me think!!!!
Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seth's Plan: Part I   Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 8:23 pm

OOC: Alright, now in this situation, the cycle rule can b ignores, You revealed yourself to another member and she has a lot of options right now, either she or I could post, but since' she hasn't, I will.

Andrew's head shot up, somewhere off in the darkness of the museum there had been a cough or a grunt. Mice and bugs don't make noises as loud. It was obviously made by someone trying to be stealthy, he'd been around enough people to know the difference. He stopped focusing on the case for a couple of moments.
Is something wrong Andrew his masters voice reverberated menacingly in his ear.
If I say nothing it'll be better for everyone, there isn't anything he can do if I'm discovered by a guard. Andrew thought to himself, he knew that if it was a true night guard, he would already be centered in the beam of their flashlight. The absence of such an intrusion meant that the Teen Titans were nearby, or perhaps some rogue vigilantes, or even other villains vying for control of the Armadion. They all had one thing in common though, they all would obstruct Slade's plans, and that was more than enough for him.
"Nothing Master." He spoke rather loudly into the microphone, hoping to coax the stealthy figures out of their covers. "I just though I'd heard a door, but it never closed, I must be imagining things. Paranoia I guess."
Well focus, pay attention to the task at hand, you were taught better than to daydream on a job.

Last edited by canace on Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:05 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
DragonEmerald98
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
DragonEmerald98

RPG character
Name: Sora Justice (male), Ryan Lupe (female), Alex Jackson (female)
Code Name: Ice Bullet (male), Rider (female), The Shadow Sparrow (female)

PostSubject: Re: Seth's Plan: Part I   Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 8:26 pm

Yup that was the idea!
Back to top Go down
DragonEmerald98
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
DragonEmerald98

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Seth's Plan: Part I   Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 9:05 pm

Realizing the girl might be able to see him in his current position, Ice quickly dodged back to the small wall.

"Man! I am not good at this sneaking stuff- Wait, what was that?" Ice thought as he heard a voice.

"Nothing master"

It was said loudly, and any experienced Teen Titan or hero would have known that that had been a con.

But unfortunately, Ice wasn't one of those people. He thought that it was another boy joining the first one, so he quickly jumped out from behind the wall. Unfortunately, this was a wrong move. A leap right into the sight of the boy.

"Uh-oh.." Ice thought, frozen in fear with his eyes as wide as saucers.

Last edited by DragonEmerald98 on Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DragonEmerald98
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
DragonEmerald98

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Seth's Plan: Part I   Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 9:29 pm

gtg b back 2morrow
Back to top Go down
Isabella Cullen
Isabella Cullen

RPG character
Name: Isabella "Bella" Marie Swan-Cullen
Code Name: N/A.
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Seth's Plan: Part I   Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 6:57 am

Bella suddenly looked at a boy jump from behind her. Creepy. Bella shuddered then kept an eye on the boy. Suddenly, she spotted another boy, but she wasn't sure which one was the mastermind behind the scheme. Bella let out a low growl and inched closer. She'd stop the crime whatever it was. Then she noticed the boys near a glass container. It held an ancient rock.

Who would steal that pathetic looking rock? Unless it is more than the human eye can see. Bella peered at the rock, trying to imagine what was so unique and powerful about it. If only I can get closer. But that would destroy my cover. And that amateur boy obviously has blown his cover. What should I do??
Back to top Go down
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Seth's Plan: Part I   Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 7:16 am

There's only one boy. I don't know here you guys think the other one came from. And you remember that there are laser trip wires in the museum, right?
Back to top Go down
DragonEmerald98
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
DragonEmerald98

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Seth's Plan: Part I   Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 12:20 pm

(Actually, the second boy was just Ice's imagination, which was why he jumped out in front of Andrew. And the second boy that Bella was talking about was Ice Bullet.)

"Uh-oh... What now?" Ice had forgotten about the girl by now, and he faintly saw red lights on the floor barely inches away from his feet.

"Lasers.. Trip wires? Why would they have them here for just a stupid rock exhibit? And why would anyone want to steal a rock? It looks like any normal rock.."

Surprisingly, the boy was still staring at him. Ice had been thinking about running, but now, that wouldn't be possible because of the lasers. But he had to do something! He couldn't just leave the other boy there to steal something from a museum. Even if it was just a rock. But what could he do? If he had any weapon, he could have shot or thrown it at the boy. But he didn't have one. That left him with three options;
1. Don't move an inch and just stand there while the rock gets stolen and leave himself open to attack.
2. Run towards the boy and attack, hurting his feet on the lasers and setting them off.
or
3. Try to set off some hidden power Ice might have and either hit the boy or look like a fool and/or put himself in more trouble.

"No matter what I do, I'll most likely end up putting myself in a bad situation. So.. I guess I've got nothing to lose." Ice thought.

Ice decided on option 3. He quickly focused on any hidden power he could have that might be a projectile.

Suddenly, his arms rose and his hands opened wide against his will. His hands began glowing in an icy blue-white smoke, and before Ice had time to question it, small shards of ice began shooting out of his hands towards the boy near the rock.

"What the-" Ice's thoughts were interrupted as the shards shooting out of his hands grew smaller and less frequent.

"That can't be good.."
Back to top Go down
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Seth's Plan: Part I   Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 3:59 pm

Andrew was wondering what to do. His pursuant had jumped out from behind a pillar and was standing there, staring at the laser wires, somehow he could see them, even if Andrew couldn't.
So he has powers, I just don't know what his other ones are. He thought.
Andrew! What's going on, you're marker hasn't moved on the radar for 5 minutes! Stop dawdling and get that ro-
But Andrew didn't hear his masters remarks, his attention was focused on the ice flying at him. Thick shards of sharpened ice that would pin him to the wall if he didn't stop them. He couldn't push or hit them with his gift or the pieces would fall into the lasers and set off the alarm. So instead he jumped up and pushed off the wall with his feet. In midair he threw out his hands and extended his fingers towards a section of the ceiling. Directly between his canopy and the canopy on the other side of the room.
As he swung across, he heard the ice shards penetrate the plaster wall and stick. The other, smaller shards bounced off the wall but landed on the canopy.
Andrew landed lightly on the second canopy and decided to coax a fight out of the boy, if he couldn't get to the rock because of this vigilante, then Slade wouldn't possess the Armadion. Andrew pointed his hand towards the boy and formed his gun hand. He felt the click as his glove accepted the positioning of his hand and his thumb sunk into the pocket his ring and pinky finger created. Aiming and flicking, he sent a bullet towards the boy, with enough power to perhaps shatter glass, but not pierce flesh. As the bullet made contact with the boys shoulder, his eyes caught movement in the shadows. To the boys left there appeared to be a girl waiting in the shadows, or , at least there was. She had moved as soon as the bullet made contact, but her movement was too quick, unnatural. Only the abnormality of it had caused Andrew to spot her. The shift of light changing so fast was more noticeable than a slow immersion into darkness.
So there are two. He thought. Two at least, I've held my own against worse odds
Back to top Go down
DragonEmerald98
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
DragonEmerald98

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Seth's Plan: Part I   Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:45 pm

The bullet hit Ice's shoulder hard, causing him to gasp in pain. He quickly grabbed his shoulder and, in the process, he accidentally grabbed the bullet instead of his shoulder. It instantly froze because of his cold hands. He held it in front of his face, then he crushed it. It wasn't as hard as it looked, so it was easy to crush. He then faced the boy on the canopy and shot a few ice bullets, as he had decided to call them, to distract the boy. He then used his super speed to propel himself onto the wall behind him, avoiding the laser trip wires, and he then jumped onto a canopy parallel to the other boy.

"Why do you want that stupid rock?"

Ice had a feeling he had to question the boy somehow, but he was so amateur he didn't know much about villain fighting. This was his first time fighting any kind of villain for that matter! But now, he didn't really have a plan; just to get the boy out of there somehow and avoid the lasers.

Then, Ice saw the girl to his left. It was the same girl he had followed inside. He tried to figure out what she was doing, for once taking his attention away from the boy.
Back to top Go down
Isabella Cullen
Isabella Cullen

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Seth's Plan: Part I   Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 5:49 pm

Bella suddenly turned and saw a boy glance at her quickly. She narrowed her eyes. Is this boy scheming with the other boy? Because I'll be ready to take down both of them if I have to.

Bella cracked her knuckles and looked menacing at the boy who was staring at her. She leaped over to him, just a few steps in front of him. Strangely, her feet got hit by something as she landed.

She snarled and said impatiently: "Who are you and what are you doing here?" She had only whispered it, as to not attract attention from the possible thief that was standing near the rock.

But thanks to her unfortunate luck, by any chance he had already spotted her and was making his getaway. She turned sharply in the direction of the rock and was relieved that the thief was still there.
Back to top Go down
DragonEmerald98
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
DragonEmerald98

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Seth's Plan: Part I   Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 6:28 pm

Realizing that the girl was talking to him, Ice answered the girl's question.

"My name is Ice Bullet, and I saw this guy trying to steal that stupid rock. Though I don't see why, because it looks like a plain old rock to me-"

Then Ice realized where the girl was about to step. On a laser trip wire.

"Be careful! There are lasers everywhere! And that guy's got a gun!" he quickly warned the girl. He then propelled himself at the other boy and tackled him, knocking them both way too close to the edge of the canopy.
Back to top Go down
Isabella Cullen
Isabella Cullen

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Seth's Plan: Part I   Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 6:38 pm

"A gun? I didn't see one. Lasers? No wonder my feet hurt now. And plus, I thought you were with him. Do you know anything about that rock over there? Or anything about the thief? Surprisingly, he hasn't escaped yet. Maybe he's waiting for us to leave before he makes an attempt to steal the rock." Bella said. She pointed and then wished she knew the other boy's name.

Strange name. Must be his superhero name. If he's really a superhero. That name gives him an obvious description of his powers or some of them. So he can use ice, huh? Cool power. Bella thought about the one called Ice Bullet.
Back to top Go down
DragonEmerald98
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
DragonEmerald98

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Seth's Plan: Part I   Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 6:56 pm

"Well, if he's waiting for us to leave, then I'm not going to be leaving until he gives up!"

Ice then jumped back onto the wall, and used his ice-feet to freeze onto the wall, waiting for the other boy to make a movement. As he was waiting, he took a moment to look down at the girl and tell her something.

"Take a half step to your left, then don't move. You'll be out of the lasers, then. And who are you, now that I've told you who I am?"
Back to top Go down
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Seth's Plan: Part I   Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 9:10 pm

Bella, I'm on the other side of the room, Sora was actually on the canopy above the rock.

Andrew swung across his body with a fist and felt his invisible hand make contact with the boys body. The boy had called himself "Ice Bullet," cute, but it didn't sound like a villain, that means if he didn't win this fight, the Armadion would still be relatively safe.
The boy flew through the air in reaction to his punch while Andrew jumped and palmed the ground, pushing himself a good 20 feet higher than he would normally have gone. He pulled himself towards the wall and held himself there with one hand, repeatedly shooting at the girl. But she dodged every one, she moved too fast for him to hit and bullet after bullet slammed into the ground.
Andrew jumped off the wall, releasing his grasp in the plaster. He pointed his fingers at the roof and swung on an invisible rope up through the skylight and onto the top of the building.
"Let's take this outside, shall we?" He called down, taunting them further. He really hoped he would be able to get out of this without the Armadion. But it had to look like he was trying, he over the edge of the window and pulled the glass boc off of the case. Swinging it around, he threw it at the girl who easily jumped out of the way.
By this time, Ice Bullet was getting back up, ready to rejoin the fight.
Back to top Go down
DragonEmerald98
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
DragonEmerald98

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Seth's Plan: Part I   Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 5:49 pm

(hey could you not control what our characters do so much? not trying to be pushy..)

Ice picked himself off the floor, and looked up angrily at at the boy who'd been trying to steal the rock.

"Right behind you!" Ice threatened him, jumping up through the hole in the ceiling. As he landed on the roof, he looked all over for the boy. He was on the alert, and.. he couldn't find him!

"Where are you!? Show yourself!" Ice yelled, shooting ice bullets randomly around, hoping to strike the boy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seth's Plan: Part I   Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seth's Plan: Part I
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next