Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 101 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 101 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 3 Vote_lcapSeth's Plan: Part I - Page 3 Voting_barSeth's Plan: Part I - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 3 Vote_lcapSeth's Plan: Part I - Page 3 Voting_barSeth's Plan: Part I - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Seth's Plan: Part I

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Is this too confusing for the site?
Yes
Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 3 Vote_lcap25%Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
No
Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
We''''ll figure it out, sounds cool
Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 3 Vote_lcap75%Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
You should be executed for making me think!!!!
Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seth's Plan: Part I   Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 6:31 pm

OOC: That's how posts work DragonE. you don't want to write out an entire scene, but something as short as that is acceptable. I got one hit on you and that's all that happened. I really don't see what's so extreme about that post. even you've done it. I'm not trying to offend, just clarify. You had this one post where you sent me across the room and did some crazy stuff about canopies or something. it happens, and both of these posts are normal. We're on page 2 and you've written a majority of the posts. I think I know your characterenough to RP for him a bit. I'm sorry if I sound pushy.
Back to top Go down
DragonEmerald98
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
DragonEmerald98

RPG character
Name: Sora Justice (male), Ryan Lupe (female), Alex Jackson (female)
Code Name: Ice Bullet (male), Rider (female), The Shadow Sparrow (female)

PostSubject: Re: Seth's Plan: Part I   Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 6:59 pm

(oops.. and if I read and understood that post correctly, then I need to say sorry)

Back to top Go down
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Seth's Plan: Part I   Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 10:58 am

OOC: It's been a little bit so I guess I'll go again, but DragonEmerald, let Bella go next don't take every other post.

[i][strike]Andrew, I don't care who your fighting, get me the Armadion or your village pill compensate for your mistake!
Hearing this andrew sighed and apologized.
"Sorry Master, I'm on it." He dived back into the museum and palmed the ground directly before impact, launching himself back into the air. As he flew by the case he reached out and grabbed at the rock, knocking it off its perch and onto the floor, under the trip-laser.
Andrew landed back on the canopy, cursing himself for being so careless.
He jumped down and landed on the floor, just as the girl rammed him and threw him sideways into the wall.
Back to top Go down
Isabella Cullen
Isabella Cullen

RPG character
Name: Isabella "Bella" Marie Swan-Cullen
Code Name: N/A.
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Seth's Plan: Part I   Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 3:29 pm

Bella ran, changing direction every few seconds in a zig-zag form towards the glass display. Bella paused. She could hear two heartbeats outside. Didn't I just get here? Ugh. Bella thought with annoyance. Where'd they go?

Bella listened carefully to light footsteps creeping on the roof. Then a heavier set running.

(Most likely the two boys. Ice Bullet was probably chasing down the thief. The thief was the one running. Just thought I'd add that little bit. Does anybody mind?)

Now I have to chase them down? Did the boy manage to smuggle the rock outside? Bella quickly glanced toward the display and noticed the rock missing. Wonderful. The stupid useless rock is missing and so are Ice Bullet and the other boy.
Back to top Go down
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Seth's Plan: Part I   Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 3:46 pm

I never got the rock but I'll run with it. and also I'm inside. just be a bit more careful and watch the posts. now it would be Emeralds turn.
Back to top Go down
Isabella Cullen
Isabella Cullen

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Seth's Plan: Part I   Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:27 pm

OOC: Oohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I didn't know that. Oh wellz. Smile Now we wait for DragonEmerald98.
Back to top Go down
DragonEmerald98
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
DragonEmerald98

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Seth's Plan: Part I   Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 8:29 am

OOC: Oh man! Sorry guys I couldn't get on for a bit! But I'm back now!

Ice turned around. He had heard a muffled bang from inside the museum.

"Did he get the rock when I wasn't looking?"

The thought was enough to get him running inside the museum, and he barely missed the trip wires. He looked at the exhibit. The rock was gone! Then Ice looked down and saw that the rock was underneath a laser.

I'm guessing he tried to get it, only for it to fall there.

He then took in the rest of his surroundings. The boy was getting up from the floor, and the girl was standing near the display case. Worried the boy might get up and grab the rock, Ice ran towards the rock, jumped up to avoid the lasers, and froze the ground underneath the rock. He hit the ground, causing the rock to slide out from under the laser. He quickly picked it up, and then he leapt to the other side of the room, rock clutched in his left hand. He used his right hand to taunt the boy, then shoot a couple ice crystals at the boy.

"Hey! I've got your precious rock! If you want it, come get it!"
Back to top Go down
Isabella Cullen
Isabella Cullen

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Seth's Plan: Part I   Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 6:06 pm

OOC: I'm confuzzled. Is Ice Bullet on the good side or the bad side?

IC: Bella turned to the voice and realized that the boy named Ice Bullet had the stupid rock. Would everything lead to a goose chase? Was the thief, (whose name was still unknown,) just plain crazy?

Bella sighed and said: "Hand over the rock, Ice Bullet, or I'll be forced to attack you. I'm not kidding. Obviously this rock has more character than the average human gives credit for." Bella got into a crouch and glanced back at the thief who was running towards Ice Bullet. Bella let out a deep snarl.
Back to top Go down
DragonEmerald98
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
DragonEmerald98

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Seth's Plan: Part I   Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 6:58 pm

(confuzzled? and Ice Bullet is on the good side; he's just trying to taunt the enemy. Plus, he needs to keep the rock away from the boy until he has more options. Don't worry; Ice isn't going to steal anything!)

Ice Bullet quickly realized that the girl thought he was going to steal the rock, so he had to correct her without letting the boy know. He ran right next to the girl and whispered into her ear.

"Chill! I'm not stealing anything. You and I both know we need to keep him from getting the rock, so what better way to do it than to hold it? Don't worry; I'll put it back once the boy's gone."

Ice had managed to say that in a maximum of 8 seconds, and now he leapt up to the canopy he had been on earlier, and looked at the boy.

"Come get it!" Ice taunted, waving the rock in his outstretched hand. He then jumped to the other canopy and readied himself for the boy, whenever he may jump at him.
Back to top Go down
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Seth's Plan: Part I   Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 11:09 pm

Andrew watched the boy. He had to get the rock, or Seth would destroy the village. But he couldn't do it without harming them.
He glanced at the girl, then back to the boy. Without taking his eyes off of ice bullet, he took a couple of smoke bombs out from behind his back and chucked them around him in a circle. With his eyes locked on where the boy's hand at originally been, he reached out end pulled with his power.
Hopefully I got the rock and not the boy. He thought wishfully.
But he was wrong.
With a yell, the boy was tugged into the smoke. Andrew lashed out, knocking him back with a punch. With a second cry, this one of outrage, the rock was knocked from his fingers. And Andrew reached for it and pulled it to him.
Jumping up and palming the ground, he flew up through the skylight.
He expected a chase, but he was confident he was going to lose them in the streets. They seemed new to town, where he had spent half of his life finding short cuts and new routes to explore.
With a single jump, the girl launched herself up out of the building. Andrew wondered what powers he needed to be wary of from her if she had the ability to jump over 40 feet.
Back to top Go down
DragonEmerald98
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
DragonEmerald98

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Seth's Plan: Part I   Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 9:35 am

Ice was rubbing his head from the impact of hitting the wall, and coughing from the smoke.

"Ow.. wait a second!"

With a start, Ice realized that he didn't have the rock, and that the boy and the girl were gone!

"Oh, man! If only I knew this town better.."

At that, Ice jumped between both walls and made his way back out of the museum. He looked around, and spotted the boy just as he turned a corner.

"Oh, no you don't!" Ice, now that he was out of the room with laser trip wires, ran at full speed to try and catch the boy. He turned several corners, and kept seeing the boy turning around a whole different area.

"How is he still ahead of me at the speed I'm going? Wait a sec.. where is this place anyways?.. Aw, great! Just what I need! To get lost; chasing a criminal! I'm just hoping this guy'll come to a dead end or I'll lose him for sure!"

Ice quickly began using his ice to gain a little extra speed. However, since they had been running like this for while now, not to mention what happened in the museum, Ice was beginning to run out of steam. He slowed a little, then, remembering why he was running, he pressed on and kept running. The boy kept taking shortcuts and staying one step ahead of him.

"If.. I don't catch him soon.. then I'll have to stop.. I can't run like this.. forever.."

Panting, Ice realized that he hadn't spotted the girl yet, and she hadn't been in them museum. Looking up, but still keeping an eye on his target, he saw that the girl was a little ways in front of him, chasing he boy from the rooftops.

"How'd she get up there? And more importantly; how is she keeping up?"

This wasn't the time to get distracted. Ice quickly turned yet another corner, and this time, he was a bit closer to the boy than he had been. They were running in what looked to be a labyrinth of dark alleyways. Ice was running slower by the minute, breathing heavily. He didn't have much time before the boy escaped.

At that moment, Ice saw something on the ground, but it was too late. He tripped over an old metal bar, and flipped and tumbled to a stop. He got up rubbing his head, and looked towards the boy to see him turn a corner and disappear. That was it. At least the girl was still on the chase.

"What am I saying! I can't give up! But then again.. I am kind of tired.. and.. my head hurts... I think that I'll just stop.. just for a minute..

At that thought, Ice dropped to the ground, unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Isabella Cullen
Isabella Cullen

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Seth's Plan: Part I   Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 12:16 pm

Bella was chasing the thief and then she stopped, wary of the location of Ice Bullet. Was he keeping up? Bella looked at the ground and didn't see him. She continued to chase the thief and then ran faster, hoping to surprise him. She stopped at the edge of a building. It was the last one. Now she'd have to chase him on foot.

She leaped down from the building, which was at least six floors tall, and landed on a parked car. It left a giant gaping hole in the front windshield, but Bella didn't focus on that. She was looking for the boy. There he was, out of the corner of her eye. She moved in stealth, keeping pace with the boy, making uneven strides.

Dang it, he's fast. But not faster than me. Bella gritted and glared at the back of the boy's head.
Back to top Go down
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Seth's Plan: Part I   Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 5:20 pm

Andrew glanced up. He had been swinging from building to building using his shift-pull, a trick he learned to replicate after watching Spiderman. There was usually nothing different, but every time he switched structures., he saw a figure flying over the gaps between the buildings.
He assumed it was the girl, considering that she jumped the 40 ft between the floor and the skylight.
But now the rooftops ended, and she would have to pursue him on the ground. He stopped swinging about two feet off the ground. hitting the ground and running to slow down. About two seconds later, the the windshield of the car too his left exploded as the roof caved in.
Without stopping to look closer, he shift-pushed the ground, moving through the air and then began to run, shift-pushing the earth every 20 steps. He could tell she was right behind him, but where was the boy?
He'll probably pop up later He thought, flying into the air again.
He lashed out with his foot, knocking a small structure into the street, it looked like it was supposed to be a house, but now it was a heap of rubble blocking the road.
Immediately, the girl jumped over the mass of broken wood and metal.
Just as Andrew expected.
He shift-pushed the figure and she seemed to stop in mid-air, before flying back towards the city almost a 6th of a mile.
Not permanent, but a good diversion.
Back to top Go down
DragonEmerald98
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
DragonEmerald98

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Seth's Plan: Part I   Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 7:46 pm

Urrghh... What happened...

Ice slowly got up and began rubbing his head. It was really sore, and so was his leg. Before he could check to see if it was broken, a giant piece of steel flew towards him. He rolled to the right, hitting the side of a building, but dodging the piece of steel by barely an inch. Then he remembered; The boy!

He's still got the rock! And the girl is still chasing him! I've got to get back up!

Ice attempted to get up, and, after struggling for a moment, he managed to get back on his feet. He started running, but at a slower pace.

I guess I hurt my leg worse than I thought... But I've got to keep going!

Ice pushed himself, picking up his speed by a few miles. Not much, but every mile counts. He turned a corner, then realized that he didn't know where he was supposed to go. He skidded to a stop, right before bashing into another wall. Just then, he heard a deafening noise.

BANG!!

It was so loud, Ice had to cover his ears. Judging by the source of the noise, Ice began running towards it, hoping it would lead to the boy. Maybe the girl.

Then, he saw them. The girl was smashed against the ground, covered in bits and pieces of rubble, and the boy was beginning to run away. Torn, Ice eventually decided to help the girl. Zooming towards the girl and skidding to a stop, he began picking up and throwing aside different rubble pieces.

"Hey! Girl! Are you okay!? C'mon, say something!"

Ice kept throwing the rubble pieces aside, until eventually he threw aside the last piece of steel and bent down beside the girl. First, he began shaking her, trying to rouse her while yelling things like "Wake up!" and "Say something!". After doing it for a while with no results, he then tried to think of other options.

Hm.. What else can I try...

After considerable time, he bent down closer and picked up the girl. He carried her bridal style, and began running. To where, he didn't know. He didn't know this place at all, and the only thing on his mind that he had to go by was to get her someplace safe.

Ice reached a small alcove not too far away, and placed the girl down carefully. Making sure he remembered the location, he ran back to where he had found her. Listening closely, he faintly heard the footsteps of the boy growing farther by the second. He quickly sped towards the source, getting closer and closer. Soon, he could see the boy speeding around each corner. He still couldn't figure out how he could run faster than him, but that was unimportant right now. What was important was catching that boy and getting the rock back to the museum.

That museum had to have cruddy security to haven't detected that whole scene. Ha.

That aside, he was closing in on the boy. He had a feeling that the boy had belted the girl, so he was wary. Especially with his possibly-broken left leg.

Right. I'll have to try not to let him know about that.

Unfortunately, his leg had a different idea. He began to move with a slight limp, but he didn't notice. He couldn't have stopped it anyway. But the boy might notice...
Back to top Go down
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Seth's Plan: Part I   Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 10:30 pm

just a couple of problems with that, I don't want to argue because it's very well written. but there are some issues.

1. Vampires can't fall asleep or be knocked unconscious.

B. If his leg was really damaged at all., Sora wouldn't be able to run on it, let alone threshold another person.

III. I'm just palming the ground and flying forward a bit and then running. Repeat.

Otherwise, good length to form a good post, good details to keep us interested and amused, and its also well written.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seth's Plan: Part I   Seth's Plan: Part I - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seth's Plan: Part I
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next