Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 38 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 38 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 7 Vote_lcapStand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 7 Voting_barStand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 7 Vote_lcapStand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 7 Voting_barStand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]   Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2016 7:38 pm

(Well it's the Dead Space version :3)

From the observation he gathered he could make a solid assumption that Rose meant her parents as she has hinted in the past that they have died. Content that he manage to calm Rose down he sent out a transmission to his TADDS so it will hover over to his back so he has something to lay against and went to sleep with Rose at his side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]   Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2016 7:56 pm

Rose sighs happily as she wakes up the next day she then stiffens as she realizes that mimir is laying next to her. "uh mimir....." she says curiously as she pokes his sleeping face. "why are you laying next to me?" she then asks as she then starts poking his sides until he wakes up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]   Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2016 11:22 pm

When one was mentally exhausted they typical dream of nothing at all except for a black void. Only in this void he heard a faint binary beeps and he felt something staring back at him in the void. Suddenly he felt pressure of his side and became aware of the sun rays of the rising sun and the gentle breeze flowing against his face. He drowsily open his eyes and saw he was outside, memories from last night came back to him and he became more alert of his surroundings. It was when he felt the poking on his cheek and sat up with a grunt, he must of slid off of his project. Well he did made it frictionless so he can't be annoyed there. Looking at rose with suprisment, "Oh, good morning Rose. You were having a bad dream last night and you shifted back to normal, leaving you unprotected from the cold temperatures of the Mesa. So I came out to try to calm you down and brought a smart blanket to keep you warm."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]   Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 8:07 am

rose pokes mimir in the side before smiling. "thank you for helping me. i don't remember what it was i dreamt of last night but i remeber waking up a little to hear you sing. thank you" she says as she gigles and poke mimir in the side again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]   Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 11:04 am

Mimir felt heat rising in his cheeks as he remember singing the lullaby, "It's no problem Rose, I just remember my mom signing to me whenever I have a bad dream so I theorized that it would be a good idea." He mange to say as Rose kept poking him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]   Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 11:47 am

Rose smiles and then hugs mimir "thank you though it helped" she says and hugs mimir. "so what would you like to do today?" she asks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]   Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 5:03 pm

Mimir gave a blush at the repeated hugs and hugged back. "W-ell I'm glad it helped, I never really helped people with bad dreams before." Mimir manage to say as he stood up. "So! I was thinking we could d-" His Omni-Tool popped up and began to beep, interrupting what he was going to say. He glanced at it and gave a frown as he read the data. He looked back at rose before speaking what was going on, "That was my Bio-Rader and from it's picking up my arch nemesis is about five miles away from here, Doctor Amara. She is pretty much the polar opposite of me regarding science and has some weird interest in me. Not to mention very dangerous" Mimir gave a grumble as he realize that he forgot to turn on the cloaking on his project last night so she probably picked up a highly advance machinery.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]   Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 5:17 pm

rose lets out a growl at the bushes and she shifts into her tiger form again this time she is standing in front of mimir a loud growl is heard and she then pushes mimir and his project towards his tent and lets out another growl as a lady steps out of the bushes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]   Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 10:48 pm

[I wrote five miles so we would have time to prepare XD But I can work with this.

Oh, and heres the link to Amara for more information. https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t5735-asteri-eos-doctor-amara ]

The lady in the lab coat gave a cruel smirk as she survey what is in front of her. "Well well well, This is a intriguing variable I did not calculate. I did not expect it to make friends of all things" A stray beam of plasmic energy shot thorough the air a meter above Doctor Amara head from the tent. Mimir strode out with his Phaser Pulse and a displeased look on his face. "You just never leave me alone, don't make me use this" Doctor Amara gave a high pitch giggle at Mimir pitiful threat. ""Oh Mimir we both know you have the aim of a stormtrooper, however I am curiose on how you two would fare against my latest creations." To huge, lumbering forms came out of the bushed behind her, two mutated, twisted forms of cotten tail in ten feet in height. "I must say they are doing fairly well with the Chimera Serum, their life expectancy is much longer than normal." The lumbering horror gave a groan of pain, as if pleading for something to end it's life.

Mutant Rabbit:

Mimir came up to Rose furry side with his Phaser ready. Be careful Rose, she is a chemist so it's no doubt she has biological weapons on her." The lumbering beats charged, Mimir manage to fired off a few rounds of energy burst into one of their torsos, leaving burnt marks but it did not falter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]   Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2016 9:53 am

Rose lets out a ferocious roar and shifts into her dragon form and destroys both mutant rabbit thingies and then pinns down the amara lady and growls furiously in her face while one of her claws pierces the lady's shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]   Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 4:19 pm

"My it has made some intriguing friends indeed, I'll look forward to seeing you two again." Amara cackled as her body melted intro purple goo. Mimir came to Rose scaly side and looked at the goo pile. "It was not her real body, she nevers come to harass me in person. She is always in her lab somewhere sending these duplicates to test whatever it is for her diabolical scheme. My dad always warned me about her, that she always wanted my knowledge for something." Mimir glanced over and gave a pat on rose scaly side. "Anyways you were amazing Rose, I just wished I did not have to drag into this mess. I don't want anyone to get hurt, even if you are powerful."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]   Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 9:01 am

rose gives a soft purr of comfort and nudges mimir with her head. she then shifts back into her human form. "mimir don't worry about it i wanted to help you and i saw how those mutant rabbits were literally begging to die they....they were in so much pain." she says with sad eyes but then her face turns green as she starts to feel sick. she dashes over to a nearby bush and starts pukeing a black substance. once she has finished she lets out a growl of anger and slashes at a nearby tree which makes it fall in the process. "SHE IS USING DEMONIC BLOOD AND DEMONS STEEL." she growls
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]   Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 11:50 pm

A part of his brain dismissed that the concept of the supernatural but mainly his mind was in override, He whipped out a Bioscanner to help locate the so called toxin. "Advance science is indistinguishable from magic, so I'm pretty sure I can take care of this so called demon blood. Now hold still, I'm going to inject medical nanites to help stop the spreading anomaly." Mimir said gently as he flicked his Omni-tool on and created a syringe. "I know you are not a fan of needles but I need to inject it directly to you're bloodstream so it will get to the anomaly quickly"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]   Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 3:07 pm

Rose closes her eyes and looks away as she let mimir do what needs to been done to fix her. "she is going to have a very big dragon nocking down her door if she continues to use that" rose says face turning greener by the minute as her stomach starts to churn again. she holds her stomach and covers her mouth as she starts to cough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]   Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 8:13 pm

"Well if it makes you feel better I believe you gave her quite startled. I never seen her give up a fight that quickly." Mimir gave a light chuckled as he finished the procedure. "Alright that should do it, you're circulatory system should become clean in a couple of minutes and the pulmonary system should be clearing itself up." Mimir said with a smile as he put his medical supplies away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]   Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next