Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
I can get it back(Open) FERTIG,RINNEADH,TERMINÉ, DONE Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
I can get it back(Open) FERTIG,RINNEADH,TERMINÉ, DONE Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
I can get it back(Open) FERTIG,RINNEADH,TERMINÉ, DONE Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
I can get it back(Open) FERTIG,RINNEADH,TERMINÉ, DONE Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
I can get it back(Open) FERTIG,RINNEADH,TERMINÉ, DONE Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
I can get it back(Open) FERTIG,RINNEADH,TERMINÉ, DONE Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
I can get it back(Open) FERTIG,RINNEADH,TERMINÉ, DONE Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
I can get it back(Open) FERTIG,RINNEADH,TERMINÉ, DONE Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
I can get it back(Open) FERTIG,RINNEADH,TERMINÉ, DONE Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 29 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
I can get it back(Open) FERTIG,RINNEADH,TERMINÉ, DONE Vote_lcapI can get it back(Open) FERTIG,RINNEADH,TERMINÉ, DONE Voting_barI can get it back(Open) FERTIG,RINNEADH,TERMINÉ, DONE Vote_rcap 
Moon
I can get it back(Open) FERTIG,RINNEADH,TERMINÉ, DONE Vote_lcapI can get it back(Open) FERTIG,RINNEADH,TERMINÉ, DONE Voting_barI can get it back(Open) FERTIG,RINNEADH,TERMINÉ, DONE Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

I can get it back(Open) FERTIG,RINNEADH,TERMINÉ, DONE

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

I can get it back(Open) FERTIG,RINNEADH,TERMINÉ, DONE Empty
PostSubject: I can get it back(Open) FERTIG,RINNEADH,TERMINÉ, DONE   I can get it back(Open) FERTIG,RINNEADH,TERMINÉ, DONE Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 9:23 pm

(Threads theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrKnM23Y-7s )

Toji was in his room, literally and figurelatively surrounded by darkness. It'd been 8 weeks since his pack sister had found him, and stopped him from "trading" his life. The remaining members had watched him like hawks, making sure he didn't pull anything, and the young halfling had left his room rarely. Plates, with only what was nessary to live taken off, piled high in a corner of his room. He lays slumped across a desk, tear tracks marking his face, and glances at the picture of a smiling girl." Ru...." He reaches out a hand, the other lying on a metal bracelet, and touches the picture, squeezing tight his eyes. Toji twitches, feeling a gentle,large hand on his shoulder."....With all due respect...I don't think I want to talk to you, sir." The Forger nods, his own eyes glistening from the pain his  was feeling." I know...I'm sorry, son.But, there's someone who wants..needs....to talk to you." A light flashes, and  figure steps out of it...

I can get it back(Open) FERTIG,RINNEADH,TERMINÉ, DONE Anime_girl

Toji stares in shock." Mom?" She smiles gently, embracing him as her own eyes water." My baby boy...I'm so sorry...I never wanted the pain you've suffered to happen." Mom  hugs him tighter, surprisingly so,intact, and wipes her eyes." I thought that perhaps you'd be able to live peacefully, but..heh, you took after your father and me..A fighter, a defender.." Toji just nods, silent half from the depression, and half from sheer shock. Linda pokes him, trying to cheerhim up." Hey...did I become a oni? Why so still,huh?" He blinks, then suddenly holds her tight, wailing." Mommaaaaaaaaaaa! Uwaaaah!!" She grunts, then smiles gently, patting his back as she makes shooting sounds." Shshsh..it'll be okay..it'll be okay...Honey, well find her,okay? Shell be with us, shell be safe, and shell be happy." The Forger nods, stepping toward." I swear it upon my Name...I'll look for her,my boy...I fell short,not you." The young halfling looks at him, then embraces him as well." I'm sorry for walling you out..so sorry.." Forger blinks, then nods." Its okay, my boy..its going to be okay." The god hugs him gently, then steps back,ruffling Tojis hair." Keep fighting..." Linda nods, giving her child another hug."I'll visit, okay,funny cubby?" Toji blinks at the old nickname his dad had called him, then nods." O-okay..." He walks over to a nearby shelf, taking off a statue." Uhm...made this for you,,." Linda grins in delight." Oh!!! I'm flattered, my baby boy!! You did so great on it!!"She kisses him on the forehead, and he closes his eyes as they disappear. A second later, they fly open, revealing eyes that had some of his spirit hack in it. It was as if his soul, scattered and broken, had suddenly gathered back into him, and though still he was injured, the halfling was ready. He looks down at the bracelet helheld in his hand. He raises it, holding it to his chest, than sets it down...

A hour later..
He rushes through the training clearing, rapidly splitting tree trunks, pushing himself, though it was evident he didn't have as much energy as usual, due to not eating. He was almost painfully thin. But, the halfling was determined to continue." Never again..never again...NEVER AGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN!!!" He rushes at a pillar of strobe,breaking it apart with a soul slasher.

Last edited by Hellbreaker on Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: I can get it back(Open) FERTIG,RINNEADH,TERMINÉ, DONE   I can get it back(Open) FERTIG,RINNEADH,TERMINÉ, DONE Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 8:59 am

Kristen felt Toji's half-demon presence spark up to a fire of determination as she was sauntering down to the training area with her new Okamian weapon sheathed at her belt. She wore only a few segments of her armour, like the white scalemail chestpiece, belt, gauntlets and gladiator boots, but forwent the heavy pauldrons, ascending torso plate and legplates for more freedom of movement. She wore a more light, breathable version of her black sweatpants as well.

The Nephilim girl entered the training ring in time to hear the halfling's yell of determination. "Back on your feet again, I see Toji?" she grinned, happy to see that the Okamian's fighting spirit had returned.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I can get it back(Open) FERTIG,RINNEADH,TERMINÉ, DONE   I can get it back(Open) FERTIG,RINNEADH,TERMINÉ, DONE Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 10:08 am

Toji looks up, seeing Kristen,his pack sister.Whereas normally he would grin and rush over excitedly to greet her, the halfling simply nods and let's out a brief,small smile.He answers, his voice soft." I......yes. Someone.....talked sense into me, and I think I'm.....ready to resume my duty, or some of it..at least."
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I can get it back(Open) FERTIG,RINNEADH,TERMINÉ, DONE   I can get it back(Open) FERTIG,RINNEADH,TERMINÉ, DONE Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 8:08 pm

Kristen nodded, noticing Toji's change in usual demeanor. He was up on his feet again, but Ruin's loss had definitely changed him. His personality had lost it's usual energy, but after losing a loved one, was this not to be expected? Kristen only hoped he may return to his usual personality with time. Maybe it was selfish of her to think, but Toji had always reminded her of her late young cousin, and perhaps that is why she felt such an attachment too him.

"Well, I'd be willing to help you get back into fighting shape. Of course, I would also like to ask something of you, if it's not too much trouble."

She unsheathed her Okamian weapon, Seinaru Hokkaido, in it's base form: the rapier. She held it out flatly in front of her. "I know you're still recovering, and it is probably selfish of me to ask, but I thought it would be fitting since you are the one who bestowed this gift to me. It's been awhile since I've used any kind of longsword, but I know the basics. However, this is your people's weapon, so..."

She bowed her head slightly, "I would be honoured if you would teach me how to master the Okamian Arms, and at the very least be my sparring partner."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I can get it back(Open) FERTIG,RINNEADH,TERMINÉ, DONE   I can get it back(Open) FERTIG,RINNEADH,TERMINÉ, DONE Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 8:59 pm

Toji nods." Thank you...." At her request for a favor, he responds." Yes...of course. You're pack."He listens to her request, and nods." Okay....It would be an honor forms to strengthen you. I.....I don't want another of my pack to get hurt." He claspes shut his eyes, then breaths, looking at her and bending his knees." Let's begin."
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I can get it back(Open) FERTIG,RINNEADH,TERMINÉ, DONE   I can get it back(Open) FERTIG,RINNEADH,TERMINÉ, DONE Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 10:40 am

Kristen noticed as Toji did not draw his own weapon yet, but simply fell into a stance. Well, that was just part of his fighting style, she supposed. She sighed, falling into a comfortable combat stance herself, standing sideways with the blade crossing diagonally in front of her, other hand hovering above the hilt for stability. She would definitely need to hold back while sparring with the halfling, especially in his weakened state. She wouldn't use her light magic against him, and that would be pointless anyways since her proficiency with the Okamian weapon was the priority here.

She took a deep breath, focusing. "Okay, here I come." she sprinted forward, making a tentative slashing motion upwards. The first few strikes would likely be light as the Nephilim got her bearings with wielding a weapon again. This weapon was slightly heavier than the one she trained with back in Rome, so it would take a bit to get accustomed to it.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I can get it back(Open) FERTIG,RINNEADH,TERMINÉ, DONE   I can get it back(Open) FERTIG,RINNEADH,TERMINÉ, DONE Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 11:10 am

Toji nods, still in his stance, and watches carefully as his sister tentively strikes out at him. He dodges below the blade, guiding it away from his face with his hand, and blurs in close, lashing out with a open hand. The strike stops before it reaches, , and he blinks, thinking' no hurting..no hurting..' He steps back a bit, waiting for her next blow.
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I can get it back(Open) FERTIG,RINNEADH,TERMINÉ, DONE   I can get it back(Open) FERTIG,RINNEADH,TERMINÉ, DONE Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 11:59 pm

So that's the kind of sparring they would be doing. No touch, just practicing movements. It was understandable, considering Toji's physical state and the fact that Kristen was using a live blade. That was fine, Kristen could practice on live targets at any time during a demon shade patrol.

Toji struck out with his palm, stopping short, waiting for Kristen's next move. Kristen used the motion of her first attack to flow into the next, taking a half-step back and arcing her swing before slowly bringing the tip of the rapier in and thrusting out in front of her. His turn.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I can get it back(Open) FERTIG,RINNEADH,TERMINÉ, DONE   I can get it back(Open) FERTIG,RINNEADH,TERMINÉ, DONE Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 9:27 am

Toji dodges her lunge, flicking his hand and sending a small bolt of lightning out,though it retracts before reaching her."Please....don't hold back. Come at me with all you have. I'm the one who has to limit himself......Please,give it everything you got."
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I can get it back(Open) FERTIG,RINNEADH,TERMINÉ, DONE   I can get it back(Open) FERTIG,RINNEADH,TERMINÉ, DONE Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 10:23 pm

"Tch. I can't go all out on you, Toji. You know I could accidentally seriously hurt you or worse, especially in your current condition." her gaze hardened, "But if you insist, I will go a little faster." to affirm this decision, Kristen pushes towards the halfling again, slashing in a forward motion, this time faster than before. She then slashed at Toji's legs horizontally before falling back into a resting combat stance, preparing for the half-demon's next move.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I can get it back(Open) FERTIG,RINNEADH,TERMINÉ, DONE   I can get it back(Open) FERTIG,RINNEADH,TERMINÉ, DONE Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 11:02 pm

Toji smiles slightly." I don't mind...Anything I can do to help protect is good, regardless of me." He watches as her eyes harden, and he readies himself, narrowly dodging the slash. Seeing the glade now going for his shins, the halfling shuffles back, blinking as the blade opens lines in his pants. He really let himself go..He rushes foward, and sends a open palm slam at his sisters chest, which stops short as a hand fly's to her temple that too is restricted.
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I can get it back(Open) FERTIG,RINNEADH,TERMINÉ, DONE   I can get it back(Open) FERTIG,RINNEADH,TERMINÉ, DONE Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 4:26 pm

Kristen ducked away from the restricted blow to the temple, bringing her blade in close to herself to duck under Toji's arm and straightening up behind him, extending Seinaru Hokkaido's blade to the nape of Toji's neck, the edge hovering an inch above the surface. Kristen exhaled, not realizing she had been holding her breath.

"That's selfless of you. Really, you are too kind." she sighed, "Regardless, however, there is value in the phrase 'live to fight another day'. I'd hate for your state to worsen more than it already is just because you pushed yourself a little too far in sparring." she withdrew the blade a couple of inches, realizing how close it was. "...You've been out of commission for eight weeks. It's going to be a while before you're back to the way you were before."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I can get it back(Open) FERTIG,RINNEADH,TERMINÉ, DONE   I can get it back(Open) FERTIG,RINNEADH,TERMINÉ, DONE Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 4:55 pm

Toji blinks as she dodges his blows, moving around him and managing to direct her weapon to the nape of the halfling's neck. Kristen speaks to him. Worsen already? Toji takes a look at himself,blinking has if he just noticed the state he was in. The halfling steps toward and straightening with slight weaving." I...guess you're right. I'm sorry you have to hold back, sister. Do you wish to continue?"
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: I can get it back(Open) FERTIG,RINNEADH,TERMINÉ, DONE   I can get it back(Open) FERTIG,RINNEADH,TERMINÉ, DONE Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 11:30 pm

"Don't worry about me. This is good practice for me too, you know?" she withdrew her blade, resting the flat of it on her shoulder. "In my opinion, you're going to get better training with a teammate than a training dummy - inanimate objects only do so much to advance your skills."

She fell back into a stance, this time a defensive one, the flat of the rapier facing Toji as opposed to the sharp blade. "So, we'll go at your pace. But for now, instead of me taking the first move, you take the first move, and work on your attacks. That way, you control the speed of the sparring session."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I can get it back(Open) FERTIG,RINNEADH,TERMINÉ, DONE   I can get it back(Open) FERTIG,RINNEADH,TERMINÉ, DONE Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 12:13 am

Toji nods." Okay......If that is what you wish.... Here I come." He rushes at her, his hands blurring slightly as he launches a rapid barrage of palm strikes. Of course, it wasn't nearly potent as it could be. 1. He was in a bad way, and 2. He was holding back. But never less, here was hoping he could convince her to go at full speed. She needed to...he couldn't let her rely on faulty training.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can get it back(Open) FERTIG,RINNEADH,TERMINÉ, DONE   I can get it back(Open) FERTIG,RINNEADH,TERMINÉ, DONE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I can get it back(Open) FERTIG,RINNEADH,TERMINÉ, DONE
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next