Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 43 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 3 Vote_lcapStand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 3 Voting_barStand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 3 Vote_lcapStand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 3 Voting_barStand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]   Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 6:30 pm

"Certainly, I have a few vegetables in the mini fridge." Mimir noted before heading into his tent to retrieve the veggies. Clutching in his hand was a Vaccum Storage Bad remodified to store fruits and vegetables so they will last longer. It's contents was mostly spinachs. In his other hand was a metallic futuristic pot with small lights around the outside of the barrel. "Here you go, I have some spinach and the pot is built to help get rid of any harmful bacteria in the pot." said Mimir as he gave the items to Rose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]   Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 6:38 pm

rose looks at the spinich. "any other veggies?" she asks as she takes the pot and the spinich andplaces the pot down in front of her and puts the meat, spinich and water in it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]   Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 6:50 pm

"Uh sure" Mimir went to his tent and retrieved some spinach and beans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]   Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 7:12 pm

Rose adds all the ingredients and then puts it over the fire to cook
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]   Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 7:52 pm

Mimir sat near the fire as the day wore on, the temperature in the air cooling down. As Mimir watch the meat cook he figured she should start a conversation. "So what was your first hunting experience Rose"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]   Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 10:44 pm

rose thinks for a moment "hmmm.....i'd say my first hunting experience was when i was 12 my parents were gone and i was left to fend for myself it was hard but i managed to do it with the help of my wolf form." she says with a smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]   Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 12:00 am

Mimir responded to the smile with a smile as he gazed into the rapid oxidation of the wood in the exothermic chemical process of combustion, releasing heat, light, and various reaction products. He could see the heat causing the water to boil in his pot. "Back in the states in Cambridge, Massachusetts I've have never hunted. My father, a scientist for NASA has taught me how to grow my own food in a variety of environments such as Zero G and in soil with little to no nutritions. Sure he taught me a few Boy Scout survival tactics but to be completely isolated out in the wild, without my tech I doubt I can last long" Mimir said with a small chuckle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]   Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 12:47 pm

rose starts to watch the pot boil "i could help you with that... i basically live out in the wild....practically born and raised in it. my parents they taught me everything they could before they died trying to protect me" she says as she starts to stir the food
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]   Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 12:54 pm

"That would be nice, there is a decent possibility that I might be stuck somewhere without any of my technology. So I would be grateful for you to teach me some survival skills." Mimir said with a smile as he watch Rose stir. A part of him did not want to think of the concept of hunting, but his logic side won out that if he wanted to get through the brutality of the real world he would need to learn on how to take it on. He took note of Rose last words but did not address it as he did not want to dig that part o her past up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]   Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 1:54 pm

"well first thing first you can build anything with rocks and twigs you just got to be inelijent enough for it. since you are an inventor i bet you can make some really nice stuff with whats around you." she says with a shrug of the shoulders. "go and take a look around and think of a few things that you can build that would help you in the wild. when you come back the food will be ready" she adds
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]   Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 8:58 pm

"Okay, I'll be back in a bit." Mimir said as he got up and bounded into the Mesa. The setting sun casting a purple hue across the sky. The air turning crisp and cold quickly. "Well I don't have to worry about the heat" Mimir thought to himself as he wandered aimlessly untill he came up to an long deceased animal skeleton, a ram. Ideas already calculating as he scavenged the corpse. First he collected the rib cage and turned them into daggers and took the skull to hold stuff in, cutting off a few straps of his sleeve to cover the eye sockets. A bug buzzed across his head, catching his attention. "A water source might be nearby." Mimir assumption was right when a few minutes later he found a watering hole. Logic blaring him away to not use contaminated water he used the skull as a cup and drank a bit of the water. "Well making my body adapt is a good thing to have" Mimir said to himself. Mimir than saw a tumbleweed on the other side of the hole. Another idea came to mind and he began to collect any weeds and tumble weeds in the area. Later he made a large brim hat made out of weed to help protect him against the sun and wind. Figuring enough time has pass he made his way back to rose with his knives and cup hanging from his makeshift belt made from his sleeves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]   Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 8:09 am

Rose turns to find Mimir with an assortment of items from weapons to a cup and hat. she smiles "i'm proud of you mimir. you got just enough things to help you survive for a few days. now lets eat and then get some sleep. the food is ready" she says
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]   Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 11:05 am

"I'm glad you think so Rose," Mimir said as heat rose in his cheeks. Setting down his makeshift craft near his pet project he joined Rose by the fire. As this time the sun was set behind the horizons and stars finally peeked through the air pollution from the city. "I'm interested in trying out your cooking Rose," Mimir said with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]   Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 11:58 am

Rose smiles as she hands him a bowl full of the stew."its rabbit stew....its my second favorite dish." she says as she makes a bowl for herself and then starts to eat. "do you have a favorite constellation?" she asks as she looks up to the skies above.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]   Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 2:27 pm

Mimir thanks rose as he took the stew and begun to eat it. While eating he took a look upwards to admire the celestial sky full of stars. "My dad and I would stargaze often. Get out of the city so we could see more of the knight sky and admire it. To comprehend that we are moving 66,000 miles per hour around a flaming ball of hydrogen. We would find star constellations for fun. To answer your question my favorite is none. For each star in the sky has it own system of planets and I find that fascinating." Mimir said before eating his stew.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]   Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Second Boot-
Jump to: