Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Getting back to work (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Getting back to work (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Getting back to work (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Getting back to work (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Getting back to work (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Getting back to work (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Getting back to work (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Getting back to work (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Getting back to work (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Getting back to work (Open) Vote_lcapGetting back to work (Open) Voting_barGetting back to work (Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Getting back to work (Open) Vote_lcapGetting back to work (Open) Voting_barGetting back to work (Open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Getting back to work (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Getting back to work (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Getting back to work (Open)   Getting back to work (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 5:55 am

Nina mumbled something as the sunlight shone through the window of her bedroom, pulling the duvet over her face "uugh no be night time again" she said before climbing out of her bed and getting dressed, picking up her laptop and charger then bringing it downstairs into the store, she then went back upstairs to get some breakfast and brush her teeth, she then walked downstairs and towards the door, going outside and opening the shutters and checked her mail, reading through the bills, she then changed the sign to 'open' and waited for her usual customers, sitting behind the counter and starting to play on her laptop.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Getting back to work (Open)   Getting back to work (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 5:39 pm

Getting back to work (Open) TyrantGuardSketchweb
Tiberius was walking down the sidewalk enjoying his new body. He smelled someone familiar and walked across the street to the comic shop, he didn't notice a car that was about to hit him. He sensed it when it was within twenty feet suddenly and leapt high landing on the other side of the road. He turned his head to where he'd been and sighed. He walked over to Nina calmly like nothing had happened. This was his first time appearing in his new shape, he looked like he was just a human wearing an advanced armor suit.
Tiberius walked up and asked seriously. "You are Nina correct?" he had no eyes to verify it with so he wanted to make sure.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Getting back to work (Open)   Getting back to work (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 5:59 pm

Nina was a little taken back by the sudden appearance of the huge being "d-depends who's asking..." she said, trying not to show fear in her voice before she slowly stepped back feeling a little scared but trying to tell herself not to be.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Getting back to work (Open)   Getting back to work (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 6:04 pm

Tiberius laughed and said. "Ha my nose was right, I'm trying to get used to not having eyes. I'd show you my other body but it's still too big for in here. I think you know me as Tiberius I was reading over your shoulder the other day." Tiberius looked at her and asked "do you know braille? I need to learn it so I can still read."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Getting back to work (Open)   Getting back to work (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 6:18 pm

Nina smiled "ah, Mr Tib! I don't know how to read brail but I have some brail books I think if you want to practice" she said as she welcomed Tib into the store and got a chair for him to rest on, directing him to it too.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Getting back to work (Open)   Getting back to work (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 6:21 pm

Tiberius said. "I'm still over 300 pounds will your chair be able to support me?" he asked feeling it's surface, the tiny hairs on the ends of his fingers were the only things that let him feel. He smiled at her and asked seriously. "What do you mean, do i look different some how?" he laughed a little after.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Getting back to work (Open)   Getting back to work (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 6:57 pm

Nina chuckled "well it's better than sitting on the floor isn't it?" she asked before she went to the storage room and brought back some brail books and gave them to Tib "well...yes you have taken a slightly different form" she said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Getting back to work (Open)   Getting back to work (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 7:01 pm

Tiberius said smiling, "Every time I get enough combat experience I change, it's one of my races abilities, I'm faster and able to use tools now. I'm not as physically powerful but thumbs are nice." Tiberius sat in the chair and flipped open one of the books running his finger over the bumps slowly.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Getting back to work (Open)   Getting back to work (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 7:12 pm

Nina chuckled "wow your race seems really fascinating, all we Kitsunes do is gain another tail with knowledge and age, we also revert to our true fox forms every full moon" she said casually.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Getting back to work (Open)   Getting back to work (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 7:32 pm

Tiberius turned his head toward her as he continued studying the book and said. "When I was hatched I was around the size of one of the cats of this planet and about 50 pounds, this is the fourteenth stage of life for me, there are only two more before I become a titan and then a king and after that a ship." He spoke like all of that was perfectly normal. He then turned his attention to the front and said "I think someone is trying to sneak in, don't forget I'm your body guard, you have trouble just call for me."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Getting back to work (Open)   Getting back to work (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 7:43 pm

Nina nodded "okay then, thanks" she said before narrowing her eyes, looking around the store cautiously.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Getting back to work (Open)   Getting back to work (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 7:47 pm

Tiberius just read his book waiting to hear if she needed help.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Getting back to work (Open)   Getting back to work (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 9:09 am

Nina walked into the front of the store and looked boredly to a suspicious looking person "can I help you?..." she asked before the person looked surprised before they walked up to the counter where Nina was stood behind "give me all the money!" He yelled before Nina nodded "sure lemmie just-HEEY ME TIB WE'VE GOT A TROUBLE MAKER!" she yelled.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Getting back to work (Open)   Getting back to work (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:18 am

Tiberius set down the book and sprinted out and leapt over the counter, he felt the man suddenly and pushed off the counter to jump over him. The man seeing a monster fired at his chest where the bullet was harmlessly deflected into the floor. Tiberius grabbed the barrel and crushed it before grabbing the man by the head with his other arm. Tiberius put no effort into lifting the man from the ground. He bared his fangs and asked "where does the trash het thrown?"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Getting back to work (Open)   Getting back to work (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 12:44 pm

Nina motioned with her thumb "round the back in the massive dumpster" she said with a smile, glad that Tib was there otherwise there would have been a lot more effort involved if she was alone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting back to work (Open)   Getting back to work (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting back to work (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next