Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 109 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 5 Vote_lcapStand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 5 Voting_barStand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 5 Vote_lcapStand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 5 Voting_barStand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]   Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 1:07 pm

"Oh? Oh..well it was okay, just had trouble getting to sleep." Mimir said before taking a bite of his stew. "Did I look tired?" Mimir thought to himself as he continue to eat. Sure he had a unrestful sleep but he can't remember what he dremt about. Besides he pulled all nighters before working on inventions and he felt fine. Well perhaps it was because he did not look in the mirror.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]   Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 1:31 pm

Rose gives a small yawn as a beam of sun rays shines on her and she stands and stretches. she gives a small smile as she feels her dragon wanting to go and fly for a while. "mimir, have you ever seen a dragon before?" she asks shyly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]   Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 1:59 pm

Mimir looked up from his plate as he caught Rose question, "Have I've seen a dragon? Well not physically but in theory it is biologically possible for dragons to exist. A Natural History of Dragons: A Memoir by Lady Trent gives a good scientific viewpoint on them. One of my favorite parts was on..."  Mimir stopped his ramblings as he finally realized the meaning of rose question, his mind going back to where he saw her turn into a wolf and tiger.  "Oh? Oh! you can turn into a dragon?" Mimir said questionably.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]   Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 2:18 pm

Rose bites her lip nervously as she nods her head. "would you like to see it and maybe even go for a ride?" she asks. "my dragon for has been wanting to go flying today" she then adds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]   Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 2:34 pm

As a scientist Mimir has a lot of questions, such as inquire the fact that Rose made it sound like her transformations are seperate entity's and was curious on what else she can transform into. However he knew the people like getting probed so he kept his term to learn to himself. "A ride upon a serpentine creature that is one of the most famous creatures in mythology? You got my attention and I would be honored to ride upon such a fable creature that inspired imaganiation in man since the dawn of mankind." Mimir said after standing up, preparing himself to see Rose change into some sort of large dragon. He began wondering what dragon she will change into as there is a large variety of dragons across many cultures.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]   Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 2:38 pm

Rose takes a few big steps back and shifts into her Dragon. The dragon is Eastern. It is long, has a green snake like body, and four limbs with black claws on all four of her paws. Wings are 15 feet long and are like bat wings but with horns at the tip. The tail has feathery like tendrils at the end, and has bull like horns on its head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]   Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 4:13 pm

A Chinese dragon? Intriguing. Mimir thought to himself as he took in the glory of the dragon. Setting aside his scholarlypart of his brain he strode up to the dragon and got on her back. He felt the thick and powerful muscles rolling beneath his hand and rubbed his hand over the sleek green scales, in awe of being on such a strong creature. "Well let's take a flight my Draconian friend." Mimir said with a smile as he grabbed on the Rose ridges in preparation of going air bond.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]   Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 6:24 pm

Rose lets out a puff of smoke out her nostrils and then leaps up into the air. her wings take the wind under them and she flies high into the sky and gives a good view of the city and the woods and everything. she gives a purr of content as she feels peace from the feel of the air and the sight of the city and trees below her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]   Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 8:18 pm

Mimir at any other time would be interested to know that dragons purr. However he was too busk clinging onto Rose spine as he watch the ground below get farther and father away. While anyone else would be enjoying the beautiful view of the landscape in the morning sun, Mimir was was focusing on not getting disorniated. However in a few minutes Mimir manage to up right himself and calm down a bit to start appreciating the sights below.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]   Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 8:30 pm

rose flies for a few more hours and then lands near a lake and lets mimir off. she then slides into the lake and swims for a bit but then shifts back into her human form. "come on in Mimir" she shouts
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]   Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 1:34 am

Well good thing my jumpsuit is water proof. Mimir thought to himself as he was uncomfortable with the notion of being bare chested with a female present. With a nod he jumped into the lake. His air tight sleeves and leggings preventing any water from getting under his clothing. He was enjoying the cool water on his face and hair at least.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]   Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 8:17 am

Rose laughs in excitement as she sees mimir jump in the water. "now lets have some fun" she says as she uses a gust of wind to make a big wave behind her and she uses it to body surf
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]   Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 3:13 pm

She is certainly a box of surprise Mimir noted in his head as he was somewhat susprise do to see Rose manipulate the air. He was expecting water manipulation as eastern dragons held domain over water. Not wanting to have a wave crashing into his face he suck in his breath and went underwater and came back up behind the wave gasping for breath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]   Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 3:24 pm

"your smart mimir but you forgot to watch your opponent while you escaped their attack." Rose says as she suddenly lands right next to him in a cannonball. splashing water everywhere she then comes back up and gasps for air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]   Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 12:52 am

Mimir sputtered as water splashed into his face. "Well I was under the impression that we were playing around." Mimir said jokingly as he splashed the water in Rose direction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]   Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next