Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 37 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 37 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 4 Vote_lcapStand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 4 Voting_barStand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 4 Vote_lcapStand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 4 Voting_barStand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]   Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 2:35 pm

rose thinks for a second. " i never thought about it that way but mine has always been orion it does not matter where i am it is always above me and it gives me a sense of security. like its watching over me." she says with a look of longing in her eyes as she looks up into the night sky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]   Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:29 pm

"Hmm, well in old Hungarian tradition he is called Nimrod the greatest hunter. In other cultures he is a hunter such as ancient Greek and East Asia. So maybe as a hunter yourself there could be a connection to Orion," Mimir said philosophically, while he prefer science over faith he can understand the few aspects of theology. Finishing his stew he set it aside and layed on his back to star at eternity above.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]   Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:35 pm

"hmmm maybe your right." rose says as she takes her last bite out of the stew and puts her bowl down as well to lean back against a bolder and look at the stars. "hey Mimir, thanks for today i actually had fun for a change and its thanks to you that i did." she says as she closes her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]   Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 4:29 pm

"I can say the same thing Rose, it was nice to talk to someone for a change and not to myself or computers. If you didn't come by I would have never learned a few tricks on survival and would never have tasted that good rabbit stew" Mimir gave a light chuckle as he yawned. His eyes still studying the stars above.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]   Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 5:45 pm

"sounds like you need some sleep why don't we head to bed for the night and continue our training tomorrow." Rose says with a yawn of her own. she then gets up and stretches before shifting into her tiger form and climbs the nearest tree and sleeps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]   Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 6:16 pm

"Sounds like a plan, good night Rose," Mimir said as he stood up. Turning he activated the cloaking on his pet project, turning it invisible. He then went inside his tent and changed into his sleep ware. Getting into his sleeping bag he was content over the today events. Happy that he made his friend ever since he came to Jump City. Closing his eyes Mimir went to sleep and dreamed about the stars.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]   Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 6:28 pm

Rose smiles softly as she sleeps. as she dreams of chasing rabbit and see's all of the stars in her dream she is twitching in her sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]   Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 8:04 pm

Mimir tossed and turn in his sleep. Discomfort visible on his face as he dreams of alien mega structures and civilizations. Thousand of alien voices chatting in his head as if he was listing to a million phone calls at once. As dawn came his Omni-Tool rang, waking him up and his dream quickly evaporated. Sitting up he yawned and stretch his arms. Using his Omni-Tool he quickly changed into his normal attire and went outside. He was greeted with a beautiful scenery of the sun arising in the distance. The dark blue sky melting into shades of pink and orange.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]   Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 6:37 pm

Rose yawns as she hears movement in the camp she opens an eye and sees mimir she jumps off the branch and does a big stretch in her tiger form then shifts back into her human form. "ok you ready to go and do some more survival training?" she asks with a yawn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]   Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 7:05 pm

"Absolutely!" Mimir exclaimed as he slung his backpack over his shoulder and put on his Tumbleweed hat. He than placed his makeshift daggers on his belt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]   Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 7:09 pm

rose smiles as she saw all of his stuff he made yesterday. "all right today i want you to do the same thing but this time make some traps for some prey.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]   Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 10:06 pm

Mimir nodded as he set out into the mesa before grabbing a few species of spinach. As it is in the morning a few rodents will be out and about so he decided to made a dead fall trap. Finding a high enough stone was easy but finding wood was even more trickier. Thankfully he found a snag nearby and manage to make a Upright Stick, Release Stick, and a Bait Stick. Now he needs the bait, so before setting up the trap to not set it off when placing it, He placed it on the desired location. "All right that's one trap down, but I calculate I'm going to need more protein than one rodent." So Mimir spent the next half hour setting up fifteen more traps in the area. With the traps set all he needs to do is wait so he heads back to camp. "Alright Rose I made sixteen deadfall traps around the area."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]   Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 8:37 am

"good good and i found us some eggs to cook and reheated the left over stew from last night so come and eat." rose says as she cooks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]   Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 10:59 am

Sure thing, thanks for cooking breakfast rose." Mimir said as he went over to rose. Creating a plastic plate with his Omni-Tool he gratefully took a egg and some left over stew. Sitting down he waits for Rose to start eating to eat his food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]   Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 11:57 am

Rose grabs a plate as well and starts eating. "how did you sleep last night?" she asks mildy curious as to why he looks like he didn't get much sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]   Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next