Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 6 Vote_lcapStand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 6 Voting_barStand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 6 Vote_lcapStand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 6 Voting_barStand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]   Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 1:11 pm

Rose laughs as she is splashed then dives under water and then grabs mimir by the waist and tosses him up in the air then jumps up and shifts into her dragon form again catching him on her back and taking to the skies since the stars are going to be out soon and the moon is full.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]   Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 9:46 pm

Colors blurred in Mimir vision as he finally found himself air bound and felt the cooling air rushing over his skin, if his clothes weren't waterproof he would be shivering right now. Nonetheless he gave a laugh as he found himself no longer afraid of the heights. He spread out his arms and felt the wisps of hair ruffling his hair and slipping between his fingers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]   Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 9:52 pm

it has gone from light to dark and they have flown above the clouds. the moon has finally come up and the night sky is full of stars. rose is giving mimir a once in a life time chance to get an upclose view of the stars and moon in a way that no one can ever get.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]   Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 11:51 pm

Mimir gave a sigh of content as he enjoy the show that Rose was bringing him. Being this close to the sky reminded him of his passion of going outer space, to boldly go where no other has gone before. A stifled yawn made him realize how tired he was and became suprised on how the day flew by without any electronic. With a smile he lay his belly on the she-dragon back and gave her a hug. "Thanks for today Rose, you taught me a few lessons."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]   Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 10:29 am

Rose purrs happily and then flies down to their camp. once there she lets mimir slide off her back and then shifts back into her human form. she lets out a yawn and then gets started on making some food. she mannaged to grabs some fish while swimming.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]   Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 5:33 pm

Mimir goes off to check his traps to see that he caught five Cotten Tails, he retrived the meat and reset the traps. Mimir than brought back the five Cotten Tails back to the camp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]   Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 5:44 pm

Rose starts to cook the fish and sets the five cotton tails to the side for her to fix later. after the fish are done she hands one to Mimir and then grabs one for herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]   Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 5:58 pm

"Thank you Rose, you certainly make good food. Oh I also want to thank for today, it was a blast." Mimir said with a smile before eating his dinner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]   Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 6:05 pm

"it was no problem at all and thanks i lernt it from my mother when i was little." she says while trying to stop a yawn. after she finished eating she goes and takes care of the skins and the meat is put over the fire to roast slowly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]   Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 6:31 pm

"You must have a caring mother Rose" Mimir said as he finishes his meal. He quickly use his Omni-Tool to clean the dish.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]   Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 6:39 pm

rose then sets the skins up on the tree branches near the fire and then helps clean up. not long after she yawns again. "i'm tire mimir so i am going to go and get some sleep goodnight" she says as she shifts into her wolf form and then curls up next to the fire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]   Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 10:04 pm

"Okay, have a good night." Mimir said before getting up and head inside his tent. Changing into sleep ware he got into his sleeping bag and drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]   Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2016 8:22 am

rose ends up having a night mare that night and a whine is heard the fire has gone out and rose is dreaming of being chased down by the hunters again. she whimpers as she is dreaming and somehow shifts back into her human form in her sleep. as she tosses and turns she ends up letting out a muffled cry. her dreams are full of flashbacks of the day the hunters came after her and her parents. the day her parents were killed. another cry is heard as she curls up into the fetal position.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]   Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2016 1:20 pm

Mimir was not having a restful sleep as well as he kept getting intense vivid images of otherworldly worlds and megastructures including sounds of a billion alien languages either chatting or screaming as their worlds were either destroyed naturally or by weapons. He was finally jolted awake as he heard a muffle cry. Dream already fading away like a sun breaking through the clouds he got up and ventured outside. That was when he saw rose seemily having a nightmare. Worried for his new friends he dashed over her and activated his Omni-Tool and scanned her with his Electroencephalography that is able to register the electrical activity of the brain as well brainwaves. Seeing that the subconsises part of the brain is erratic he sents out a electric frequency to help ease the nightmares, which is something that became commonly known when scientist learned that they can instill videos into another person dream He quickly s went into his tent to retrieves a smart blanket and put it over Rose. He than plug it into his pet project which has a generator capable of powering a small town. Mimir sat down by rose and began to gently rub her back to calm her down. Thinking back to how his mother calmed him down after a nightmare he began to sing a lullaby, "Twinkle, twinkle, little star, How I wonder what you are! Up above the world so high, Like a diamond in the sky! When the blazing sun is gone, When the nothing shines upon, Then you show your little light, Twinkle, twinkle, all the night. Then the traveler in the dark, Thanks you for your little spark, He could not see which way to go, If you did not twinkle so. When the blazing sun is gone, When the nothing shines upon, Though I know not what you are, Twinkle, twinkle, little star."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]   Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2016 5:39 pm

(awwwww i never knew that part of the song)

Rose's dream suddenly stops as she wakes up slightly to see Mimir sitting next to her singing. she suddenly closes her eyes again. she is now dreaming of stars and her flying abong them in her dragon form. "mama.....papa" she whispers as she sees two stars shining brightly at her and twinkling in her dream she flies a infinity symbol around them and then the dreams drifts off to a darkness as she finally calms down and is sleeping soundly. she snuggles into mimir's side as she finally relaxes. "don't .....go...." she mumbles in her sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]   Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next