Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
And We're Back.. (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
And We're Back.. (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
And We're Back.. (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
And We're Back.. (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
And We're Back.. (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
And We're Back.. (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
And We're Back.. (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
And We're Back.. (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
And We're Back.. (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 46 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 46 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
And We're Back.. (Open) Vote_lcapAnd We're Back.. (Open) Voting_barAnd We're Back.. (Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
And We're Back.. (Open) Vote_lcapAnd We're Back.. (Open) Voting_barAnd We're Back.. (Open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

And We're Back.. (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tonie
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Tonie

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

And We're Back.. (Open) Empty
PostSubject: And We're Back.. (Open)   And We're Back.. (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:12 pm

To be honest, she didn't know why she was doing this. I mean, yes, the nurses in the hospital did instill in her a sense of duty to never stop learning but, after going abroad to study theater for two years, high school didn't hold that much appeal for her. "Maybe I can learn something new", she mused to herself as she walked across the grounds, aiming for the entrance. "I did after all only learn the basics of academics.." Which was true, she was studying theater, after all.

"I can do this..", she tells herself when she finally stops right in front of the entrance door. She stands there for a moment, just staring at it, "... I can't move ..."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: And We're Back.. (Open)   And We're Back.. (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 5:49 pm

When Amber's mother came to wake her up for school, Amber had just been laying under her sheets and merely pretended to have gotten a full eight hours of rest. In reality she had just turned off her laptop and hid it when she heard her mothers alarm go off. That was fine though, she was a night owl anyway. She made her way to school, coming across some girl she didn't recognise who was just standing there, staring at the entrance. She walked up to her and put her hand on her shoulder What's wrong with you? Nailed it.
Back to top Go down
Tonie
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Tonie

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: And We're Back.. (Open)   And We're Back.. (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 12:02 am

'You're going to fail at this. Just like you failed them', 'You should've just stayed abroad. Study theater. Be an oblivious pansy.', You can't do this.

The negative thoughts, all of her doubts and fears, seemed to suddenly envelope her, making her question her actions and decisions. 'What if I really am not ready for this?', she asked herself, her body starting to shake like a leaf, eyes unfocused but still staring at the door.

"What's wrong with you?", she heard someone say before a weight settled on one of her shoulders, snapping her out of her self-induced trance. "W-what?"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: And We're Back.. (Open)   And We're Back.. (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 9:02 am

Crisis walked forward, putting down the kickstand on his motorcycle, and hauling Nevan over his shoulder. He walked down the sidewalk, checking for any texts from a particular mute girl. He found two students waiting in front of the doors, and decided to be polite for once and wait while they talked. Apparently the girl was having a problem of some sort, but he didn't inquire. He just waited.

So do I have the groupie's text or not?
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: And We're Back.. (Open)   And We're Back.. (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 5:46 pm

Well, that wasn't a very intelligent response. She had asked the girl what was wrong, very politely, and she just mumbled. How rude. Yes, in Amber's mind she was being super polite and the girl was being rude. She decided to inform the poor fool What's wrong with you? Why are you just standing here? Don't you have class later?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And We're Back.. (Open)   And We're Back.. (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 7:18 pm

Mimir walked down the sidewalk towards the school to start his weekly side job, the electrician for the High School. The previous tragically died and the school board was looking for replacements, when they heard of Mimir progress with his own business they decided to hire him until they can find a more permanent replacement. Mimir gladly took the job opportunity as a source for income and the next day he received everything that needs to be fixed from flickering and dim lights to buggy computers. As he headed towards the front entrance he took notice of the group blocking the passage to the entrance. Like any other scientist he was curios on the problem and strode up next to the boy. The first thing he notice was a seemingly irritated girl question a girl who seem to be showing signs of a panic attack, concerned he stepped forward and spoke the the lady who was questioning the other on why she is just standing there, "Miss I think you should lay off of her, she is shaking like a leaf so it's likely she is showing signs of a panic attack."
Back to top Go down
Tonie
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Tonie

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: And We're Back.. (Open)   And We're Back.. (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 8:44 am

Celosia quickly turned around to face whoever decided to speak, tensing up when she saw not one, but three people instead. "What's wrong with you? Why are you just standing here? Don't you have class later?", the girl near her said, most probably the one that grabbed her shoulder.

"I.. I..", she stuttered out, taking a step back away from the entrance, face paling at the other girl's demeanor. "Miss I think you should lay off of her, she is shaking like a leaf so it's likely she is showing signs of a panic attack.", one of the boys said. She wasn't sure which, really. She was too busy fretting over the situation.

"I'm sorry..", she finally managed to say whilst ducking her head, opting to look at her feet rather than their faces, "I-I'm new.."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: And We're Back.. (Open)   And We're Back.. (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 10:34 am

Crisis put away his phone, observing the situation at hand. He walked forward as one of them suspected that she might be having a panic attack. "Well the last thing to do with someone having a panic attack is sit around and bother her by asking her about trivial things like classes. Guys. Give her some space."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: And We're Back.. (Open)   And We're Back.. (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 4:11 pm

Some guy came up to Amber and told her that she should leave her alone, since it seemed as if she was having a panic attack Is she? Surely if she was having a panic attack she'd say something. She decided to get to the bottom of it herself, eyes going dull as she looked into her mind. So it was true, she was panicking. The life went back into Ambers eyes and she backed off, giving the girl some space. Not that she had heard what Crisis said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And We're Back.. (Open)   And We're Back.. (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 10:41 am

Not having to hear what Crisis has said he gave the girl space as well. Thankful that the girl heeded his warning. Now with space Mimir hoped she will calm down now. His Omni-Tool powered up and began to discreetly do a bio-scan. "I'm doing a bio-scan to see is she needs medical attention." Mimir spoke low enough so only the two students beside the girl in distress can hear. He notice a anomaly but decided to dimiss it, powering down his Omni-Tool he spoke again. "Well the good things that it's a normal panic attack and nothing too major,"
Back to top Go down
Tonie
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Tonie

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: And We're Back.. (Open)   And We're Back.. (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 10:15 am

'Stop panicking. You'll trigger. Stop it. Stop it. STOP.', she screamed into her own mind, doing her best to regulate her breathing as the people around her did their thing. To be honest, she didn't register what they were saying and doing. She was too busy trying not to panic, really. Whenever she panicked, she was more susceptible to fainting and she didn't want that. Not since last time.

With a shudder, she finally takes one last deep breath before straightening up, focusing her eyes towards her feet rather than face the people in front of her, "Sorry for holding you all up. Please, go ahead of me.", she murmured robotically, hoping fervently that they'd take her up on her offer and not mind what just happened.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: And We're Back.. (Open)   And We're Back.. (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 7:02 am

Crisis ran a hand through his hair, looking at the chick. She was kind of cute...though that didn't really matter to Crisis. What was holding him up about her was the whole panic attack thing. "Well, thank you for being polite. It's grand and all. But you did just have a panic attack. And while I don't normally like people, I'm inclined to make sure you're doing fine."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: And We're Back.. (Open)   And We're Back.. (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 6:13 pm

The guy in the glasses decided to scan her or something. It seemed a bit of an over-reaction to a simple panic attack. The girl then apologized for holding them up and told them to go ahead of her. How nice. Amber smiled to her Thank you, Celosia she'd found out her name when she read her mind, among other things. She then walked right past her, not taking a moment to check on her and just walked to class.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And We're Back.. (Open)   And We're Back.. (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 7:03 pm

Mimir gave a simple shrug, "Nonsense, my job can be dealt with later as all I'm doing is fixing the heating systems which would only take about ten minutes of my time. I'm more concerned by your wellbeing, do you require help?" He was being honest about only taking ten minutes, as his Omni-Tool easily restore machinery much faster than by hand. Not only that but he had nothing else to do except to stock up on Matter Containers later in the evening. He had his Omni-Tool turned off as he had no need for it anymore.
Back to top Go down
Tonie
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Tonie

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: And We're Back.. (Open)   And We're Back.. (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 4:24 am

Offering a small shaky smile at the two individuals, she shook her head whilst waving her hand as if batting away a fly, "N-no, I'm alright. I'm fine.", she answered before inclining her head towards the door, "Just.. a bit of nerves. Yes." A flimsy excuse, at best. But, it was all she had.

Shuffling a bit on the spot, she directed her gaze back at the two, taking the chance to take in their features, "I-it's my first day. I'm Celosia."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And We're Back.. (Open)   And We're Back.. (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And We're Back.. (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Second Boot-
Jump to: