Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 49 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 49 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] Vote_lcapStand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] Voting_barStand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] Vote_rcap 
Moon
Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] Vote_lcapStand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] Voting_barStand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] Empty
PostSubject: Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]   Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 8:28 pm

"Alright the zero-point storage batteries are offline. However if I realign the supersonic phaser cooling tank before I ionize the thoron array, the optical resonance controller could be irreparably damaged. I would need to uncrumple the electromagnetic dark matter warp mafipulator. Hmm but that would..."

A young boy in a blue jumpsuit with yellow stripes on the thighs on the legs droned on as he worked on a white, large egg shaped object under the intense heat of the sun. His blonde hair carried bits of sand due to the arid landscape around him. Not the most preferable of place to work but it is one of the safest places to perform experiments with large amounts of energy. A couple meters behind him was a fairly small campsite, containing an Cabela's Ultimate Alakna that largely consisted of various instruments for different tasks. With barely enough room for an air mattress and a refrigerator. On the backside of the tent was a running industrial generator.

Mimir right forearm was encased with a white hologram of his Omni-Tool which he than lifted to the open panel at head height that revealed the delicate machinery beneath. His brow furrow as he discovered an blown circuit in the graviton ion manifold. "Must be a side effect of the supersonic phaser. I need to be more careful, I'm lucky that the manifold remained intact." He droned on as he was completely focused on his task at hand, after all he is hardly expecting anyone out here to bother him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]   Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2016 2:06 pm

Rose is flying in her dragon form over an arid landscape and see's a small campsite she decides to land and see who it is. once landed she shifts to her wolf form and runs towards the area. she stops a few feet away and looks at a young boy. Rose sneezes and just sits and watches as the young boy is building something
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]   Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2016 3:35 pm

The newest arrival never phased Mimir concentration as he had his arms halfway in the open panel trying to mend the blown circuit. Blue sparks popped out of the panel and sizzle and the sand below. "Looks like I need to resequence the superluminal conduit. Mimir mummer as he stood back and closed the panel. Not having the tool at hand to deal with the latest issue he started to turn to head into his tent to retrieve the tool before he jumped in susprise of seeing a wolf standing a few feet from him. Normally people should be caution of wolves but Mimir was rather fond of them "Ah! Oh I'm sorry I did not notice you, I had my attention on my pet project that I failed to notice you which is odd since.." He finally took notice of a beeping sound from his Omni-Tool. With an embarrassment running to his face he muster up the will to greet the new comer. "Anyways my name is Mimir Babylon, it is nice to meet you miss" He said quickly as he held out his left hand lowly for the female wolf to catch his scent, knowing the wolf is a she as he took notice of the gender difference.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]   Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2016 3:41 pm

Rose still in her wolf form %^&*$ her head to the side. then sh eshifts into her human form "how did you know...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]   Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2016 4:12 pm

[Ive quickly edited the post after I posted as I've forgotten you were in your wolf form, but I can work with this :3]

Mimir held up his right arm that wore a white hologram. "My Omni-Tool is programmed to alert me of any sentience life forms with intelligence coming, now I did not know you were actually a shapeshifter but my Omni-Tool detected higher than normal intelligence for a wolf so I've made a hypothesis that you could understand me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]   Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2016 4:35 pm

Rose eyes him warily "uhmm.......My name is Rose Flythe." she says "i'm sorry for interupting your project but uhm what are you doing"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]   Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2016 8:16 pm

Mimir eyes lit up with excitement as he finally have someone to share his thoughts with but kept some restraint as he had a intuition that she was not the scholarly type. "Well...to put it in simple terms I am creating a device capable of deep scanning the space-time continuum, right to the smallest Quantum foam. Reason for this is that I am intrigue by the Vanishing a few years back. The mere concept baffles me, not only was it specifically targeted but the fact that it did not all happen at once was bizarre."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]   Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2016 8:24 pm

"UHHHHHHH the what?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]   Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2016 8:33 pm

Mimir blushed again as he realized that he is still talking to advance. "Sorry I'll try to explain it for you. The space-time continuum is a four-dimensional continuum, having three spatial coordinates and one temporal coordinate, in which all physical quantities may be located." Mimir said again only to be staring at the young women blank face. "Anyways I take it you'r from Jump?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]   Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2016 9:09 pm

"uh i am so sorry but i still did not get any of that but your building a space time continuum thingy to watch the stars i am guessing.." she takes a guess but then shuffles her feet "yeah i just moved there a week ago and i have only met a few people but its kind of hard to be around alot of people that are hiding there true feeling or questions it makes me paraniod that one of them will try to take advantage of my powers like last time" she says softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]   Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2016 10:12 pm

"No worries this is advance science to begin with so I do not blame you or anything for not understanding." He smiled meekly as he scratched the back of his head with his right hand. "Anyways, I can relate to what you're saying. There are plenty of people on this world and on other worlds that would like to take advantage of my abilities, thankfully any programming I make is too advance for anyone to comprehend. So I don't have to worry about anyone stealing anything I build."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]   Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 8:32 am

Rose looks up at the boy as she sits down "i was never one to understand science or machanics but when it comes to someone to listen to you rant or just talk about everything i'm your girl" she says
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]   Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 5:11 pm

Mimir gave a smile at that as he sit down as well, his back resting against his project. "Thanks Miss Flythe, That's...kind of you. I don't really have many people that I can talk about my interests with. They are either not interested in what I have to say or don't care. Not that I mind as I prefer to be focusing on my studies but there are times I seek companionship."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]   Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 5:23 pm

"well as long as you call me rose instead of miss flythe then i can chill here with you and listen to you and maybe help out where i can if you want. i am quite skilled at building and lifting heavy stuff so just let me know if you need anything" Rose says softly as she looks at Mimir
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]   Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 9:41 pm

Mimir gave a smile at that, "That's kind of you rose, while I am capable of dealing with heavy machinery I do appreciate any help. So, do you want to me to build you anything? I am capable of making many things, as that's why I came to Jump in the first place was to share my talents and give people gifts from the future " Mimir said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]   Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stand Back! I'm Going to Try Science! [Open to All]
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: Second Boot-
Jump to: