Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Back To His Roots (Open!) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Back To His Roots (Open!) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Back To His Roots (Open!) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Back To His Roots (Open!) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Back To His Roots (Open!) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Back To His Roots (Open!) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Back To His Roots (Open!) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Back To His Roots (Open!) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Back To His Roots (Open!) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 31 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Back To His Roots (Open!) Vote_lcapBack To His Roots (Open!) Voting_barBack To His Roots (Open!) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Back To His Roots (Open!) Vote_lcapBack To His Roots (Open!) Voting_barBack To His Roots (Open!) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Back To His Roots (Open!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Back To His Roots (Open!) Empty
PostSubject: Back To His Roots (Open!)   Back To His Roots (Open!) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 11:41 pm

Here I am trying to steal JaK's title thingy...because I'm playing an evil person right now! Mwahahahahaha!
Open To: A few heroes, but not too many! Thr33 isn't invincible...yet! Mwahahaha!
Characters Appearing: Thr33! Maybe the police...security guards...idk
Time: 12:00 A.M. after all this Halloween silliness...lets see...December sound nice? Yes! December first and there's a light snowfall outside!
Themesong: THROUGH THE FIRE AND FLAMES!!! (If any fighting starts quickly... If not then) Pink Panther (...if it seems to be sticking to that sort of mood...)
Summary: Isaac O'Ghadra, a cursed human who has been around for hundreds of years, has finally made his way to Jump City! While snooping around in the day, he made his way to the local museum and found something familiar to him...from the back of his mind. It was a bible from his home in Salem that his father used to read to him! He wanted to keep it but the security guards explained to him that a museum keeps everything they find without asking the owners...they continued to think that Isaac was high or drunk and told him to leave. Isaac has made his way back late at night, broke in and disposed of the meddlesome security guards quickly. Unbeknownst to him, a security alarm has gone off and alerted the authorities and possibly the local teenaged crime fighters? Can they stop this crazy colonial cook? Maybe if they come up with a cool enough alliteration....
-------------------------------------------------------

Back To His Roots (Open!) Central-Hall-at-Night-C-Natural-History-Museum

Thud! The sounds of two bodies falling to the ground accompanied by the closing of an ancient book echoed throughout the large central room of the Jump City Museum. "Simple..." A pale white boy that looked to be around seventeen said as he smirked. That boy was Isaac O'Ghadra. His long black hair flowed through the air conditioning as he brushed off the remaining snow from his shoulders. He stared down at the two men on the ground. They probably had a decent amount of cash on him but he wasn't interested in things as material as money right now. He was here for one thing and one thing only.

He seemed to drift through the corridors of the museum like mist as his ghostly aura darkened the rooms even more than they already were. He nodded to the dinosaur skeleton while passing it as if greeting an old friend. The various citizens being amazed at the ancient wonders the old halls held seemed to bolt right past the old bible from the Salem witch trials exhibit earlier that day.

It had always seemed to be fall in the small town of Salem. Leaves always falling and there was always someone to be put in the stocks...What was pleasant about Isaac's short time in Salem was what he could remember of his own home. Although most frowned upon the open playing of music, his father had always tried to teach Isaac what he could of a strange Spanish instrument that his father had come across in his travels of England: the Spanish guitar. His father was truly great at playing it, but they really couldn't play at full volume because they feared whether their neighbors would hear...

Snapping back to reality, Isaac had come to the correct exhibit. Although the guitar had probably been destroyed through the years, somehow, the family bible had survived and ended up all the way in Jump City! He walked up to the glass, paused for a moment and punched through the glass, leaving shards everywhere on the floor. Immediately after the case shattered, however, a whining alarm filled the room, accompanied by flashes of red light. He quickly grabbed the book and flipped around, expecting to meet some sort of opposition.
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Back To His Roots (Open!)   Back To His Roots (Open!) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 9:58 pm

(OOC: Bump? I would like to start roleplaying with my original character, but, I need someone to roleplay with...pleeease???)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back To His Roots (Open!)   Back To His Roots (Open!) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 1:38 am

OT: Ben or JaK then?

And maybe you should try pming people you think would be good for this story line. I'd actually say maybe putting the NIghthawks on this one could be good rather than the Titans. Message Darth about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back To His Roots (Open!)   Back To His Roots (Open!) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 8:31 pm

As Thr33 turned around, he would find himself facing Mr. Pacific, who stood about twenty feet away. Pacific wore a blue, semi-formal dress shirt unbuttoned with a black shirt underneath. A mask covered his eyes, and a motorcycle helmet covered his hair. A pair of wooden nun-chucks hung from his belt. Pacific smiled in a completely non-aggressive way. He seemed comfortable right where he was.

"The good book has a lot of answers in it. You really know how to pick what to steal. God wouldn't approve of you hurting those security guards, though. Surely someone with your talents could have simply gotten around them. They aren't dead, are they?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back To His Roots (Open!)   Back To His Roots (Open!) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 11:10 pm

Shawn aka bloodmoon walked thorugh the night revaling in cold night air as he looked to the moon as he said "Well artemis it seems that there isn't much happing to night man the wolf in me though is itching for some exeitment right now." Just then he hears the alarms of the libaray go off. Shawn smiles and looks back at the moon on last time before running towards the libaray shifting not losing any speed into a large black wolf. When shawn enters he looks around as he sticks to the shadows and runs up some stairs so he is on the second floor and sniffs he smells four differnt sents in the Salem wing. Shawn makes his way there when he gets there as he sees two people listening the one speaking about how god wouldn't like him hurting the guards. Shawn runs out of the shadows and launchs himself at the bible goes to grab it and after countless of getting it or not skids and shifts back into a human his axes at the ready the bible would be in his mouth if he succeeds.
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Back To His Roots (Open!)   Back To His Roots (Open!) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 4:57 pm

Hearing the visitor's displeasure Thr33 felt a dark smile spreading across his face. He wasn't taking this book because of what lay inside its pages. No, it was much more important than the ancient fables that have been treasured so much amongst the people of this nation. Through everything that he has gone through...he found it hard to believe that there was an all powerful being that allowed it to happen, but that didn't even really matter.

"First of all, I am not the thief here, they were. This is my family's bible. Secondly, they wouldn't have had many more years to live anyhow. One was around fifty already and seemed to have a disgusting smoking habit judging from the box of cigarettes in his shirt pocket. I would have given him maybe ten more years. The other was around thirty and healthy, so probably around forty to fifty more years. Either way, they were both going to die eventually...I just sped up the inevitable." he said rather plainly. Thr33 knew that he was going to outlive both of them and the boy he was talking to, as he always had, and life just doesn't have much value to him anymore, since he's been around for so long.

"But, if all you came to do was to question my motives, I should probably---" he broke off as a wolf came from nowhere and grabbed the book out from his hands. With a confused expression, he looked up to find another boy with the bible now in his mouth. "What do you think you're doing!?" he said aghast.

It seemed like this city was just stealing from him even chance they could! Did they have no boundaries!? Thr33 gritted his teeth and murmured, "Tyrome...", with a hand extended to the wolf boy. Immediately, a purplish ball of energy formed around his hand and careened through the air straight at the thief in hopes that he would get distracted into dropping the book and protecting himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back To His Roots (Open!)   Back To His Roots (Open!) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 12:06 am

The wolf boy jumped in and snatched the Bible from Thr33's hands. Pacific sighed. He spoke to Thr33, even as the fight between him and the wolf occurred.

"I'm sorry about your loss. It wasn't fair of them to take your family's possessions. I cannot blame you for taking it back." Pacific frowned. He felt anger rising inside of him. He had to suppress it. "However, killing those guards was not justified. So what if they were going to die in a few years, or even if they were going to die tomorrow. Each and every second of life is a sacred gift and must be protected. Whatever else occurs here, whether the civil authorities arrest you or not, you will be judged by God for your actions on Judgement Day."

Other than talking, Pacific would take no offensive action towards either Bloodmoon or Thr33. He would wait to see how their fight played out before he interfered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back To His Roots (Open!)   Back To His Roots (Open!) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 12:49 am

Bloodmoon raised his right shield and blocked the purple energy growls low in his throat then spits the bible to the ground and kicks it with the side of his boot over to Mr.pacific and says his voice filled with malice, " ever hear of suing for return of property magic user if what you say is true but then again when have users of magic ever cared about another person but themselves and their own wants". Then charges twoard thr33 throwing his axe on its chain and fired on of the hidden arrows from his left sheild.

Last edited by bloodmoon on Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : needed better flow)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back To His Roots (Open!)   Back To His Roots (Open!) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 1:59 am

The wolf man threw an axe at Thr33. He also shot an arrow out of his shield. Was he really trying to kill the thief?
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Back To His Roots (Open!)   Back To His Roots (Open!) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 8:21 pm

A smirk spread across Thr33's face as the boy over glorified the measly amount of time they would have had left. He had really gotten to know the true vanity that lay in the hearts of men in his years on Earth and he really doubted that the boy would rather live five more years in riches than twenty more years in poverty.

Nevertheless, Thr33 hadn't come this night to analyze this boy's soul or to be distracted by some wannabe hero. He was here to grab his bible and leave and once the wolf man had dropped the bible near the other boy, Thr33 slid across the ground and scooped up the old book, being extra careful not to touch the boy.

Now facing the wall, he unsheathed his sword and defended himself from the axe and arrows, knocking them away. "You were right about one thing however, wolf boy...I don't care about anyone but myself. The fact is, whether you realize it or not, you will all be gone in less than a century and what impact will you leave? How will anything be different because the time you spent there or the time that they could've spent here?" he said motioning towards the security guards' bodies. "We do have a problem though, I have no wish or desire to deal with you two tonight, I just came for my affects and I will be leaving...If all you desire is something so carnal as combat, perhaps you can simply find a reason to fight each other..." he said with an eye brow raised towards the wolf boy.

And with those last words, Thr33 turned the corridor and slowly meditated upon his inner powers. With one step, the museum was fading away. With the next, a forest was growing around him in seconds. And with his third step, all of the adversity and anger was behind him. He was in the Jump forest that seemed to be a nice home to him in the past month. It troubled him to think that he may have to kill those two in the coming days, but, he did not need to do it today, perhaps they would deal with themselves...but it did not matter to him. He was safe now...

(Out)

OOC: This thread was just kind of to practice rping with Thr33 and introduce him to Jump so, I wanted to keep it short, sorry. You guys can keep it going if you want, but I think Thr33 is good for now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back To His Roots (Open!)   Back To His Roots (Open!) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 12:31 am

Thr33 disappeared in the blink of an eye. Mr. Pacific sighed. He walked over to the two guards and checked their vital signs. He had to see if there was anything he could do for them. The first one was dead, but the other one might pull through. Pacific pulled out his secure cell phone and called 911.

"911. What is your emergency."

"A man is bleeding to death at the Jump City Museum." He hung up. That was all they needed to know. He had already started applying some basic first aid to the man. Without taking his eyes off of what he was doing, Pacific spoke to Bloodmoon.

"Tell me, friend. What do you fight for?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back To His Roots (Open!)   Back To His Roots (Open!) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 1:51 am

Shawn sighed as he flicked his wrist to bring his back in to hand and said "My reason to fight is to make sure no one ends up like me and artemis my curse is to lose myself within the wolf I become artemis died at the hands of a magic user why do you ask?"

OOC:hey I'm at convention so srry no color on talking
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back To His Roots (Open!)   Back To His Roots (Open!) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 2:58 pm

Wow, this guy really had a story to tell. Curses, psychology, dead loved ones, magic users. He had obviously seen far too much in his short life.

"You are strong, but you are also weak. It isn't good to be alone. If you're willing, I can help you fulfill your goal. I have an organization of people who think like you do. We want to protect the innocent. We could use someone like you, and we could help you."

Pacific held out his hand. "I am Mr. Pacific. What is your name, and would you be interested in meeting some comrades?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back To His Roots (Open!)   Back To His Roots (Open!) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 5:58 pm

Shawn looked at Mr.Pacific as he held out his hand he didn't know what to do he then felt as he was slapped upside his head. Shaking his head he shakes Mr.Pacific's hand and says, "I will join you my name is shawn my wolf side bloodmoon and the bigger the pack the better". As shawn said this he felt a tingling in his mind and when he fouced on it he saw himself. Shawn raises his eyebrow in surpise and says, "Ok that's new".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back To His Roots (Open!)   Back To His Roots (Open!) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 12:41 am

Mr. Pacific smiled. "I'm pleased to meet you, Shawn. Come with me, I will take you to our base. You're a Night Hawk now."

Continued at:
https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t1396-a-new-hawk-open-to-night-hawks#25508
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back To His Roots (Open!)   Back To His Roots (Open!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back To His Roots (Open!)
Page 1 of 1