Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 97 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 97 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) - Page 4 Vote_lcapTraining the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) - Page 4 Voting_barTraining the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) - Page 4 Vote_lcapTraining the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) - Page 4 Voting_barTraining the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte)   Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 4:07 pm

A wry smile graced his face. He should've expected this much trying to teach Tai Chi to a six-year old. "Sweetie, you're not actually trying to see the energy. But envisioning it could help. What do you think energy would look like? Think about it and then try to picture it inside you. And then...well, for example, try to imagine reaching out and taking hold of it."

"It's more of...trying to believe in it rather than see it. Like, for example, Santa Claus."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte)   Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 4:29 pm

Bow listened to him talk and slowly nodded. "So, like, if I think my energy should look like pink cotton candy, then I just look for... That doesn't make any sense." She pouted and crossed her arms, trying to figure out a way to make it make sense for her. The little one closed her eyes again and tried to feel the energy again, mumbling to herself as she did. "It's gotta flow everywhere... Cuz it's like blood, it's all in my body... But I don't think it is blood. Cuz blood is blood. So it's gotta be different... but hoooooow..." The girl sighed and growled lightly.

Suddenly, her eyes popped open again. "My tummy glowing was energy in my belly!!" Just as quickly, her eyes were closed again and she focused on breathing, feeling the warmth in her belly heat up again and glow.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte)   Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:45 pm

He smiled a little, watching her think her way through the concept of energy. Finally, she had a little epiphany, remembering that her belly was glowing with energy earlier. His smile intensified as she immediately went back to concentrating, trying to find the energy again. She repeated the occurrence from earlier, her stomach heating up and starting to glow. He wanted to congratulate her on finally finding it, but decided to stay silent, so she could keep her focus and keep working on it.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte)   Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:52 pm

Bow breathed slowly, focusing on the energy in her belly for a while, but then thought about it. She had more than one power, so did she have more than one energy? Let's find out. Her fire was located in her belly. Where would her light be from? She thought about it and searched her body, the aura of her belly's fire dimming. "Light... Light..." She thought about what used to trigger her light. "Happiness..." That was a feeling, but she didn't feel light coming from her heart, so where else? Her thoughts, perhaps? She cleared her mind and concentrated on the energy there. Slowly, her head began to glow with light that soon enveloped her whole body. Bow smiled and spoke with her eyes closed. "My light comes from my mind... But fills every part of my body..."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte)   Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 9:44 pm

Perhaps it was the fact that, for the most part, Bow still had the mind of her adult self and the experiences of it. But she was grasping the concepts of energy pretty quickly. He smiled a little.

"You're getting the hang of this fairly quick, Rain. I'm so proud of you." He watched her come to the conclusion about her light powers, and nodded. "Your fire probably spreads elsewhere as well. But perhaps you need to coax it a little more."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte)   Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 11:59 am

Bow nodded, concentrating again on the warmth of her belly. She breathed in and out, feeling it fluctuate with each take of air. "Fire spreads too... but it's more like lava at my fingertips or spicy food in my mouth... hmm..." The girl began to connect the pathways between her stomach and the palms of her hands, holding them out and up as two orbs of beautiful red flame appeared in both. "Everything connected... yet separate still..."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte)   Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 12:28 pm

Kyte smiled. She was getting the hang of this so quickly, and it was a development that Yang shouldn't have been missing out of. He nudged Yang a bit while Bow was concentrating, trying to get her to wake up in time to see. Of course, perhaps it was only this effective since Bow had an elemental affinity in the first place. But still, this development in the legacy of Tai Chi was nothing less than exciting, and he was glad to be able to wtiness it.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte)   Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 2:49 pm

Yang grunted herself awake when she was nudged, rolling over in the grass. Yang had never exactly been one to lay in a field and calm down, so this was a nice change of pace for her. When she finally woke up fully, she watched Bow, laying on her side with a smile on her face. She didn't want to distract the child, so she kept her mouth shut.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte)   Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 10:32 am

Bow was focusing hard on her energies, moving the fire within her body. It felt so weird, noticing the energies and trying to manipulate them. Where all could she take her fire? It was much more... alive at the tips of her fingers or the soles of her feet. It was almost like it disappeared when actually travelling. Wonder why that is? She then moved it up to her mouth, breathing in and out with extremely warm air.

The little girl wondered what would happen if she moved her fire energy up into her mind... And instantly regretted it. It was as if her entire brain had been set on fire. She screamed and fire escaped through every pour in her body as she jumped up and ran to Kyte, jumping into his arms and shaking, tears streaming down her face. "Th-that hurt..." The girl had triggered a deep, buried memory that she hadn't thought about in a long while.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte)   Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 1:31 pm

Kyte watched Bow with a wide smile, also remaining quiet so that she could focus. But then suddenly, she burst into flames, and panicked, running into his arms. He frowned, holding her, looking all over her to make sure she hadn't been hurt. "What happened, Rain? Tell us both," he asked, casting a concerned look over to Yang as he continued to hold her and make sure that she was alright.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte)   Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 10:18 pm

Yang sprang up as soon as Bow caught fire, she almost panicked, but she couldn't do anything about what had just happened so there wasn't much of a point in panicking. "Ummm...Bow? Is everything okay?" She put a hand on the girl's shoulder and then looked up at Kyte with a look that blatantly said "What the hell just happened."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte)   Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 7:46 pm

Bow gasped for air and took a minute to calm down before looking up to Kyte with sorrowful sapphire eyes. "I-i tried to move my fire up to my brain, but then..." She started to tear up again as she looked at both of them. The little girl buried her face into Kyte's chest and breathed deeply. "I-i remembered the bad night... a-and lost control... I-i sorry..." The little girl was shaking like a leaf. Luckily though there was no physical harm to be seen.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte)   Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 9:26 pm

Kyte's eyes widened considerably when Bow mentioned that when she tried moving fire up into her brain, that she remembered the night that her parents had died. She remembered that night now? He hugged her tightly to him, his eyes still wide, but appreciating the fact that she wasn't hurt at all by her little outburst greatly. "...how much do you remember, Rain? Are you going to be alright?"
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte)   Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 4:45 pm

Yang sat dumbfounded. She was barely getting this whole spiritual energy thing, it defied science entirely. And apparently it had hurt Bow? She wanted to reach out, do anything. But she had never done well with children, much less one like Bow. She was just lost and thanked her lucky stars that Bow had Kyte.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte)   Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 4:55 pm

The little girl nodded slowly as she stayed in his arms. "I-I remembered the f-fire... S-so much fire... A-and their screams... S-so loud... I-it hurt my ears..." She buried her face into his chest, starting to sob uncontrollably. It was fairly safe to say that her memory of the night was almost identical to the nightmares she used to have. Luckily, she hadn't had that bad dream in quite a long time. Unfortunately, that meant that this time is was fresh and had her nerves completely shot. "I-I don't wanna k-keep doing things..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte)   Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next