Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) Vote_lcapTraining the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) Voting_barTraining the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) Vote_lcapTraining the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) Voting_barTraining the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) Empty
PostSubject: Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte)   Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 7:21 pm

The six year old girl had been up basically all night. She knew that today was the day that Kyte and Yang were going to start her training! Bow remembered that she had powers, but no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't seem to make fire or fly or even make it rain over her like people said she could do!

It was finally the morning of and Bow couldn't wait any longer. The little girl raced down the stairs and bounced up and down in the living room. "Let's go! Let's go! Let's go!" She ran into Kyte's room and jumped on the bed. "Hurry up!! We've got lots of work to do and I wanna go now!!!!" She giggled and zoomed to wherever he actually was and hugged him happily. "Pweeeaaase~!!"

The little girl couldn't even wait for his reply and skipped to the kitchen to make herself a bowl of cereal. It was all she could make anymore without any help.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte)   Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2015 5:06 pm

Kyte believed he was coping fairly well. He had been shocked when he discovered what had happened to Bow, but he wasn't anchored down into a rut or anything about it. He felt fine. This was just another one of the numerous problems he had run into.

And that was what concerned him.

Was there really so many issues with their relationship that something as astonishing as this was actually a normal happenstance as far as he was concerned? He poured a cup of coffee, and drank it, instantly regretting not remembering to put any creamer into it beforehand. He opened the fridge and was suddenly tackled. He smiled down at Ric- he blinked. It was still hard to get used to Bow being so tiny, however. He smiled, though, and petted her hair gently.

"Honey...Rico hasn't even gone to school yet. But if you're really that excited, then how could I say no?" He got up and then got dressed, before leaving the room with Bow. He looked around to see if Gluttony was awake, and if she wasn't, he went and rapped on her door gently. "Gluttony, can you watch Rico today? Yang and I are going to try to see if we can help Rain."
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte)   Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2015 5:17 pm

Yang put parked her bike on the street outside of Bow's apartment. She turned it off and sighed, taking off her helmet. "Of all the stupid %#!@ that happens to us..." She sighed, putting her helmet on the handlebar of the motorcycle. She walked up the stairs relatively slowly before knocking on the door, hands in her pockets.

Despite the business they'd be having, she wasn't dressed like it was a mission or even a training assignment. Just a tee shirt, leather jacket, jeans and boots today.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte)   Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2015 10:25 pm

Gluttony was not to be disturbed, but she did have an alarm set to get up by... It just wasn't until noon.

The little girl with bright pink hair was bouncing up and down still, grinning from ear to ear as she looked up at him and he said that he couldn't possibly say no. She giggled and hugged him tight. "Thank you thank you thank you!!!" She then heard a knock on the door and squealed happily, running to open it.

The child was wearing a cute blue tank top and black cotton shorts with her hair up in two ponytails off the side of her head. As soon as she saw who it was, she leaped up into the woman's arms. "Yayyyy!! You made it!! Now we can really get started!! Let's go to my meadow and start training right now!! Please??" She giggled and got down, trying to pull her hand immediately towards the outside again.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte)   Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 4:47 pm

He blinked when Gluttony didn't respond, sighing. It was fine for now. Rico always knew how to get up herself and get to school. He smiled down at Bow as she hugged him tightly, and enthusiastically hugged him. When there was a knock at the door, he let Bow go and answer it. He had heard the motorcycle come through. He was soon at the door in his leather jacket and his clothes. He looked at Yang. He seemed normal, though perhaps more intuitive minds could tell he was a little...off.

"Yang. Nice of you to join us." He looked down at Bow trying to pull her through the door. "Well, as you can see, Rain's already about committed to running off, but you can have a quick cup of coffee if you want."
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte)   Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 4:20 pm

Yang nodded, rubbing her tired eyes. "I'm just tired, spent last night looking for a quicker solution. Didn't find much though." She noogied Bow playfully before standing back up, the little girl pulling on her. She gave Kyte a concerned look. "You seem tired. Long night? Late assignments?" She wanted to ask without upsetting little Bow.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte)   Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 11:39 pm

The little girl had absolutely no idea anything was wrong with either of them. That was the beauty of seeing through a six year old's eyes. Everything seemed so perfect and awesome to her right now. It was hard to notice other people's feelings. However, when Yang asked Kyte if he had a long night, the little one blinked and looked up at her future fiance with quivering orbs of violet that were edged with blue. "A-are you okay, Kyte?? Is something wrong??" The girl's eyes began to fill with tears. The egocentric child assumed that she was the problem and bit her lip, running over to him and hugging his knees. "I-I'm sorry... I-I don't know what I did but I'm sorry for it!!"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte)   Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 11:56 pm

He looked at Yang, catching on to what she was trying to do. He really did appreciate it. "Oh. Yeah. A little worn out, but it's nothing I can't handle. I'm fine to go forward with today."

He blinked, and looked down as Bow ran and hugged his legs, asking if something was wrong. She didn't even give him enough time to answer, however, and apologized, saying she didn't know what she did wrong, and she was sorry for it. He frowned, patting her head and hugging her tight. "Rain, you didn't do anything. Don't worry. I'm not mad at you for anything. It's not your fault."
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte)   Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 3:41 pm

Yang sighed and leaned against the wall. "Yeah, long nights are the worst." She said, going along with what was said. It was pretty clear to her at least what was bothering Kyte. He didn't know how this was going to play out. He might be *&#*$ near immortal, but as far as Yang knew Bow wasn't.

But hey with this going on, who knows? She stepped outside and held the door open. "I rode the good old bumblebee here. So you're driving." She told Kyte with a playful smile.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte)   Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 4:21 pm

Bow looked up at Kyte while tears rolled down her cheeks and she sniffled, blinking as he told her that it wasn't her fault. She wiped her tears away and smiled, hugging him even tighter. "I wuv you, Kyte!!" She giggled and was suddenly all better.

The beauty of being a child.

When Yang said that Kyte would have to drive, the little girl smiled brightly and ran to the door, bouncing up and down. It was back to excitement. "I call shotgun! I call shotgun!!" She giggled and looked up at them with golden eyes. The girl didn't wait and ran out of the door to the car to get the front seat before Yang could.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte)   Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 6:21 pm

Kyte smiled a little as Bow suddenly got all better. Perhaps, indeed, there were some benefits to being a child. He hugged her tightly again and said, "I wuv you too, Rain."

He set her down, but she soon ran off to the car after Yang told him that he would have to drive. He nodded, going out to the car. He sighed, looking back to Yang with a smile. "Well, she did call shotgun," he said, before opening the car up and getting inside. He waited for Yang to come around, unlocking the back doors for her. He wasn't supposed to let Bow ride passenger side, as it was a risk for minors, but he certainly wouldn't crash, and Yang was a good passenger to have anyways.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte)   Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 11:19 am

Yang smirked. "It's not a big deal to me. Gives me some space to stretch out. Your car is...kinda smaller than mine anyway." Yang was used to the luxury cars with all the foot space and refrigerated cup holders you could get. So the back was better suited to her. Once she got in though, she laid down across the seat, sighing and almost immediately passing out.

She must have spent all night researching Bow's condition to fall asleep that quickly. That's dedication.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte)   Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 2:11 pm

Bow was giddy and bouncing in the front seat while the two adults got in. As soon as Yang got in, she looked back at her in excitement, but then blinked when she saw her fall asleep so quickly. The little one tilted her head and looked back up at Kyte, confused. "How come Yang fall asleep like that??" She was genuinely curious. The only time she had seen Yang pass out that quickly was when she had pulled all nighters, but the small child didn't make the connection between then and now.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte)   Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 8:29 pm

He chuckled a little as Yang said that his car was smaller than hers. "I like driving myself, and if I went and drove a limo, it wouldn't be quite the same, now would it?" He noticed she had fell asleep when they headed out, and chuckled a little again as Bow asked him why she fell asleep like that. "Oh, Yang's been playing a lot of video games, and staying up late," he said, driving them on their way to the meadow.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte)   Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 3:47 pm

(OOC: Izzy said to skip her. Yang would just stay asleep until they get to the meadow.)

"Ah. That makes sense. I hope she wakes up soon though! I'm gonna need both of your help to train today!! I've been trying to get my powers working but they haven't turned on yet..." The little girl stared at her hands worrisome. What if her powers never came back. What if she would just be a normal human from now on.

No. She shook her head. She would never be normal, not a day in her extra long life. Bow looked up at Kyte and smiled brightly with hope. "Let's hurry, Kyte!!"

When they got to the forest, the child sprinted out of the car and straight to her spot. She inhaled the wonderful aroma and immediately began to stretch. "What are we gonna work on first?? Fire? Light? Air???" The girl was chalk full of excitement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte)   Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next