Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) - Page 2 Vote_lcapTraining the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) - Page 2 Voting_barTraining the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) - Page 2 Vote_lcapTraining the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) - Page 2 Voting_barTraining the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte)   Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 5:05 pm

He smiled a little gently as Bow went on about her training, and was glad how cheerful she could be about the whole dilemma. She did seem to be maturing quite a bit.

He finally got to the forest and parked the car, turning it off. Bow was out faster than a flash, and went to her spot. He got out and opened the back door, looking at the napping Yang. "I feel like there's a joke to be made here," he speculated, but nudged her. "Alrighty Yang. We're here."
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte)   Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 10:45 pm

Yang rolled over tiredly in the car. "Oh, we are? Dammit..." She mumbled. Luckily Bow was well out of earshot by now. She was so darn tired. She sat herself up and walked out from behind the car. "So...what do you wanna do with her first?" She asked rubbing her eyes. "Preferably light since it's literally harmless?" She'd say fire since she's immune, but she wasn't keen on burning down the meadow.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte)   Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 11:19 pm

Bow was already trying to hone in on her light when they got there. She was bouncing up and down, giggling and smiling. Her eyes were bright yellow too. Usually when she was like this, she'd emanate an aura of light around her that was visible even during the day but... nothing happened.

She bit her lip and pouted, going ahead and trying fire next.

Nothing happened.

The little one did the same for the rest of her elements but the result was the same each time. Finally, she fell down on her butt and looked up at the two adults with tears in her eyes. "W-Why isn't anything happening??"
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte)   Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 11:28 pm

((Hope you don't mind Kyte, I'm going to queue cut real quick since Yang has some good insight. Also I'm really in the mood to post.))

Yang sat down across from her. "Well Bow, currently you're, what, five? And you have very little memory of your life before meeting me and the Titans." She scratched her chin slightly. "For all we know, your powers didn't actually appear until you were a teenager. Maybe when you hit puberty, like me." She pulled out her phone and showed Bow a picture of little Yang. She figured it'd help with the point, for a little kid at least.

Spoiler:

"See, this is me in gradeschool. Note the distinct lack of red eyes, fire, and shotguns on my wrists? I didn't get my powers until around the end of puberty. A lot of metahumans don't, actually. We might just have to wait a bit longer and see when they wake up, you know?" She noted Bow's fear, but was keeping an eye on her throughout this. And there was one detail that Yang couldn't miss no matter how tired she was. "Your eyes still change with emotion, so we KNOW they're there. We just have to wait, maybe they need to grow up just like you." She gave her a soothing, almost motherly smile, then turned to Kyte. She gave him a devilish grin, almost mirroring the one she'd given Bow. "That's another thing you'll have to deal with. Puberty. Have fun with that one."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte)   Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 10:02 pm

The little Bow stared at her picture while she talked, barely catching most of what was said. By the time she turned to Kyte though, the child had pretty much figured out the gist of what she was getting at. Maybe her powers didn't form right now. Now that she took the time to think, she didn't know when her powers showed up the first time around.

Suddenly, Bow was hanging from around Yang's neck, grinning and nuzzling her cheek. "Thanks Yang! You're right! Maybe I don't get my powers at a little kid age. Maybe I gotta be a big girl like you!!" She giggled and calmed back down, still wrapped around the woman's body.

If Kyte thought back though, he would know that her parents had mentioned her showing signs of her powers by age five. The most significant thing though, would be the small tornado she created at her sixth birthday party. That was the talk of the entire city for quite some time.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte)   Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 6:36 am

Kyte watched as Bow became distressed about not being able to access her powers in the usual way. "Relax, Rain. That's why we came here in the first place, isn't it?" He tucked his hands into his pockets and listened to Yang as he told Bow that maybe she would have to grow up to use her powers. Bow was cheered up by it, but Kyte knew that she had been displaying her powers since she had been born.

"I don't mean to be the little rain cloud- no pun intended, this time- on a sunny day, but Rain was using her powers since a very young age. But there's nothing saying that's not how it will be this time."

"Like I said, this is the entire reason we came here, and the entire reason this happened in the first place. To help Rain mature. If we can teach her to use her powers in a way that doesn't need to use her emotions, she should be all the more mature for it."
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte)   Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 2:11 am

Yang stood up and crossed her arms. "Do you realize how much research I've put into metahuman genetics for my team? If anything the way her powers originally came about is the reason they're tied to emotions. They probably came out too early, and this time whenever they show up I can help her for once. If nothing else then with technology. It's nothing I can't fix."

Honestly, Yang sounded more like she was trying to convince herself. She was so sure that her brain and tech could solve any problem that when she couldn't fix Bow's age, she wasn't sure what to do. She really thought she was going to be able to fix everything at the drop of a dime. "Just give us time, alright?"
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte)   Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2015 1:24 am

Bow looked up at the two adults as they talked to her. Kyte said that she had been exhibiting her powers since she was very small, but that might not be how it is this time around since they're trying to help her mature and all. The little girl blinked, and then pouted. However, before blowing up like she normally would have, the girl instead simply walked away and went to her favorite spot in the very center of the meadow. She sat criss crossed in the grass and began to breathe. Just breathe. Maybe the spirit of the meadow would talk to her again like it had before. Maybe she could figure out what to do while they argued about it some more. She felt helpless. She hated feeling this way. It made her so angry!!

The girl blinked.

Whispering, she began to speak gently. "Breathe... Just breathe... Keep breathing..." The girl had felt something when she got angry, but she kept what Kyte and Yang had said to each other in mind. Kyte had said that if they could find a way for her to control her powers without emotion, she'd mature for that. Yang said that they might have come out too early before. They were both probably right...

The pink haired girl tried to focus on the warmth she felt in the pit of her stomach when she had gotten mad. If she could find a way to make it heat up and cool back down without using anger or passion as the driving force, maybe she could unlock her other powers the same way! The girl tried to focus on her meditation, and Yang and Kyte might see that her belly would glow and dim as she breathed in and out.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte)   Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 1:06 am

He raised an eyebrow at Yang as she debated with him, saying that the way her powers came out before might have been why they were so connected to her emotions. She could be right, but what was the real kicker was that she was so determined she could fix Bow with technology. It was adorable.

"I actually don't. And pardon me, I honestly don't mean any offense...but I have observed the metahuman strain since its first culmination. If anything we have equal levels of knowledge on the subject."

"It's very interesting, Yang, that you are so firmly rooted in the realm of science. I could have sworn you had a magical aura about you. But while I may have been wrong about you..."
he directed his gaze over to Bow, gesturing to her and her glowing stomach as she breathed. "Rain has always screamed magic, from my observations."
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte)   Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 2:09 am

Yang sighed and her eyes went to the ground. Truth be told, she couldn't figure out where her durability came from. "It's not magic, it's just metahuman DNA. Probably from my great grandparents or some %#!@..." She clearly wasn't happy about it. When she looked up, she saw Bow glowing. "Wait, is she actually doing it?"
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte)   Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 9:34 pm

Bow was concentrating on breathing, trying hard to not listen to their conversation. However, the girl was six years old, and eavesdropping is one of a child's favorite past times. She bit her lip as she heard them, and finally lost it when Yang asked if she was doing it.

The girl spun around with bright gold eyes and a grin on her face. "Did you see it!? I-I think I glowed, right!? I feel like a glowed a lot!! Did I glow??" The small ball of joy ran over to Kyte and Yang again, bouncing up and down. "I was trying to make them come without using my madness!! Did it work!?!?"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte)   Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 1:12 am

Interesting. It seemed Yang didn't know where her powers were derived from. But he was taken away from the thought as Bow ran over to them, jumping up and down excitedly as she asked if she had made her powers work. He smiled. "Yes, Rain. You were glowing. It's very impressive that you are adapting this quickly to using your powers without their base, though I'm sure you do have a long way to go." He hugged her, ruffling her hair.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte)   Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2016 10:50 pm

Yang crouched down and hugged her. "You were doing it! You were doing so well Bow!" When she hugged the little girl, she felt a ton of heat coming off her, she absorbed the energy of the atoms to make sure she didn't burn herself or anyone though, just to be safe. "Wow, nice work there Bow!"

She laughed and separated the hug, smiling at her. "Pretty soon you're gonna be shooting fire everywhere again and looking super cool doing it." She winked and laughed again.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte)   Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2016 11:38 pm

Bow looked up at the two adults with a bright eyed wide grin. "It's awesome isn't it!?!? I'm gonna be cool and calm when using my power now!!! That way I'll never ever hurt no one ever again!!!" She giggled happily and continued to bounce up and down. The little girl's eyes were practically glowing yellow, but, unlike before, her body radiated no light. It was as if some outside force was actively making sure not to let her emotions run her powers. If Kyte thought back, this was the same meadow she came to when Toji found her and said that a white light did this to her.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte)   Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 7:16 am

He smiled as Bow was reinforced by both him and Yang, and she seemed pretty excited about the whole ordeal. "It is awesome, isn't it?" he said with a wry smile gracing his lips. He looked into her eyes, seeing the yellow glow there from using her powers. Perhaps the meadow also had some influence over her reestablishing a link with her powers in such a way.

However that was only mere speculation at this point, if anything. There were a few other equally plausible theories, and he had a tendency to go with his own theory until it didn't work. "Well...let's keep practicing, then. Unless you wanted to try and learn discipline in a principle?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte)   Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next