Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) - Page 3 Vote_lcapTraining the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) - Page 3 Voting_barTraining the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) - Page 3 Vote_lcapTraining the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) - Page 3 Voting_barTraining the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl
Villain or good guy?: Good

Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte)   Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 5:21 pm

Yang sighed and sat back. "Well, lets get some more work done and then I can treat us all to some food. I know a few good diners." She smiled, those diners she was talking about got pretty expensive.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte)   Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 11:36 pm

Bow looked up at Kyte with a confused, but intrigued, expression on her face as her eyes slowly stopped glowing yellow and calmed back down to a sweet, subdued golden hue. "Discipline in a principle?" She didn't even have a clue what that meant.

Then her attention got completely diverted when Yang mentioned food and her tummy growled. She licked her lips and seriously considered just ditching this practice and going to get something to eat. It was possible the girl had been spending too much time around Gluttony, though the girl was definitely a glutton all on her own.

After a few moments of thought though, Bow shook her head, biting her lip. "Work first. Then eat." That was totally what Yang had just said, she just needed to repeat it for herself.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte)   Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 6:02 am

Kyte smiled gently when Bow asked him what he meant by discipline in a principle. Yang mentioned that they could go get something to eat after they worked a little more.

"The reason I have such appreciation for martial arts is because they not only teach one how to defend oneself when necessary, but they also teach discipline. Martial arts are a way of life for those who practice them."

"For example, Xing Yi Quan is a martial art that focuses on explosively powerful blows that are linear. "The shortest distance between two points will always be a straight line." But I also practice Baguazhang, because the entire concept of it revolves around balance."

"I'm not saying you should take a martial art, though it would certainly be useful. But practices in which you harness the energy of your body would likely be most helpful."
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte)   Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 4:33 pm

Yang was still sat on the ground nearby. This grass was so comfy...so she lay down in it. "Kyte has a few points Bow." She said with a little yawn and stretch. "If you'd like, I can help you learn some Tai Chi, it's a martial art that is focused entirely on directing the energies of your body. I'm not a master or anything, but it'd be fun I think." ...Is...is Yang falling asleep in the grass now? She must not have slept at all last night.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte)   Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 11:13 pm

The six year old listened to both of them talk about martial arts being a good way to discipline both her body and mind and she smiled brightly. Yang mentioned that Tai Chi would probably be most useful because, like Kyte said, directing the flow of energy within her own body might help her direct her powers in the same way.

The girl nodded and started to bounce up and down with excitement, getting ready to say that she wanted to start learning right now, but then looked down to see Yang's eyes were closing. The little girl blinked and stared at her confused for a moment, before turning her eyes up to Kyte in worry. "I-is Yang okay, Kyte?? Why did she just fall asleep like that?? Is that how you have to start learning Tai Chi?? That seems kinda strange... What's going on, Kyte??"

As she spoke, she walked over to Kyte and pulled on his shirt, her expression only becoming more and more concerned for Yang as her eyes turned crystal blue and she teared up.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte)   Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 11:21 pm

He blinked as Yang suggested that Bow learn Tai Chi, but then started falling asleep. Bow came over and started tugging on his shirt, getting really concerned. He looked down at her, nudging her slightly. "Hey, calm down. Yang's just fine. She's just been very tired lately. Let her get some rest in while we move on. Unless you want to take a break as well?"

He tucked his hands into his pockets, looking over at Yang and analyzing. She seemed to be very tired, obviously. She had been staying up for nights on end. But for what purpose? What was so pertinent to her that she needed to stay up for nights on end? Kyte decided he would have to ask about her issues more thoroughly later.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte)   Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 1:13 am

((Yang is sleeping, can't exactly rp a sleeping person, so skip me this round))
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte)   Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 11:06 pm

Bow sniffled when Kyte told her to calm down, but nodded slowly. She looked around the meadow and smiled gently. "She chose a great place to get some rest... I love coming here when I get stressed out." The girl zoned out, thinking about the many different times she would come out here just to take a nap like Yang was doing right now.

She then blinked, realizing that there was a second part to that question. "Let's keep going with training! Can you teach me Tai Chi? Or maybe one of the other ones you said would be better for me?? But I don't think I can remember their names right now... A six year old's brain isn't that great." The little girl pouted and tried to think about what he had said before, but came up short still.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte)   Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 8:19 am

Kyte smiled gently as she spoke on how Yang chose a great place to get some rest, as she always came here whenever she got stressed out. She then said that she wanted to learn some Tai Chi. He chuckled a little as she asked about the other ones he had mentioned.

"Child mentality or no, Tai Chi's the one that seems most prevalent to you. Xing Yi Quan is about the opposite of what you need right now, as it's meant to harness your rage. And while Baguazhang would be great to give you some balance, Tai Chi can accomplish that in a different way that's more beneficial to you."

He sat down, sitting in the grass without giving it much mind, getting comfortable, and motioning for her to do the same. "Get comfortable...we're going to be here for a while..."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte)   Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 9:16 am

Bow followed his lead and sat down next to him, but when he said to get comfortable, the girl took that quite literally and laid down, sprawled out in the grass, and closed her eyes like Yang. "So we do have to start out by taking a nap! Awesome! I like Tai Chi already!!" She giggled and rolled over on her side, next to him, and started to drift off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte)   Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 11:56 am

He blinked a little as Bow mistook his instruction, laying down on the ground and starting to try and sleep. He furrowed his brow. "Uhm...not that comfortable, Rain. That's why I'm sitting. You still have to be awake in order to learn the principles of Tai Chi." He nudged her, and pulled her gently to make her sit up.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte)   Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 12:22 pm

Bow giggled lightly as she sat up again with a mischievous smile gracing her lips. The little girl wasn't that dumb. She figured that she'd at least have to be awake to learn something like a martial arts. So when he nudged and pulled her up to a sitting position, she just smiled. "Yes sir! So, why aren't we, like, punching stuff??" Her eyes were trained on him as she sat criss cross on the ground, wanting to learn.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte)   Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 1:45 pm

(Just keep skipping me until I hop back in, sleepy Yang is sleepy)
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte)   Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 3:41 pm

He couldn't help but chuckle a little when Bow almost immediately and readily sat back up, asking him why they weren't trying to punch things. "You aren't a hostile person, Rain. The fact is you don't want to hurt anything. Tai Chi can certainly help you out in a fight, but it is primarily a defensive martial art."

"In lieu of that, Tai Chi is also about harnessing your body's energy for attacks, and manipulating the "flow" of others' energy. You must keep balance in yourself, and be at a state of peace. To use Tai Chi, you must first learn to harness energy."

"And that means you don't punch things until you do."

He smiled a little, and continued instructing her. "Try to focus. Try to feel the body of energy that you have. Look within. Close your eyes if you need. But don't fall asleep, unless you think you can accomplish it by doing so."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte)   Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 3:48 pm

Bow only caught bits and pieces of what he was trying to say. Her six year old attention span was starting to get the best of her. She heard something about it being a defensive thingy, and that she didn't get to punch things until after she did... something else. The little girl blinked and thought about what had just been said. Harness energy! That's what he said. So, how was she supposed to do that?

The small child nodded and closed her eyes, trying to find her energy. It was weird, and only lasted about half a minute before her eyes popped open again inquisitively. "What does energy look like? I see a lot of dots and swirlies when I close my eyes... But I think that's just my eyes. So, how do I know what my energy looks like so that I can find it?? Or is it invisible? And if that's the case, how am I supposed to feel it?" The girl was obviously confused.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte)   Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training the Kid (Izzy, Kyte)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next