Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Surprise [Izzy] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Surprise [Izzy] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Surprise [Izzy] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Surprise [Izzy] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Surprise [Izzy] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Surprise [Izzy] Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Surprise [Izzy] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Surprise [Izzy] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Surprise [Izzy] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 117 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 117 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Surprise [Izzy] Vote_lcapSurprise [Izzy] Voting_barSurprise [Izzy] Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Surprise [Izzy]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Surprise [Izzy] Empty
PostSubject: Surprise [Izzy]   Surprise [Izzy] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 10:34 pm

The three men moved along the rooftops in silence no more than a shimmer in the air, on a hot day like this with heat waves rising from the buildings it was easier to over look them. The moved into position, one of them was carrying a specialized weapon a kasuri gama. The target this time was to be made into an example.

The agents waited outside the coffee shop looking over the edge the weapon in the most proficient ones hands. Their target emerged from the building a business man with suspected gang ties. He stepped out sipping his cappuccino and stretched looking at the light through his tinted glasses.

That's when they struck the weighted chain was thrown down around the man's neck and they would then start to haul him into the air. It would snap his neck at the first pull if it worked.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl
Villain or good guy?: Good

Surprise [Izzy] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise [Izzy]   Surprise [Izzy] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 10:49 pm

Green was sitting outside the coffee shop in question, reading a book and sipping a coffee. He was completely silent, only breaking it to take a drink every now and again. He heard the bell from the shop ring and he looked up, checking who had left. It was just instinct, truly.

The man who had walked out was a wealthy looking man of business. Shades, a nice suit, a briefcase, the works. When Green stretched and looked up, he saw a group of men standing on the rooftop. That alone was shady enough, and he uncliped a small sphere from his belt. Then they made their move.

The chain wrapped around the man's neck, and Green sprang into action, tossing the sphere to release Pidgeot, his large, genetically altered bird. "Pidgeot! Crack that chain!" He called, and the Pidgeot obeyed without question, breaking it with its superior speed and beak before gliding back around, landing behind Green and watching the man fall to the ground, gasping in horror and sprinting back inside for cover, diving under a table. Green stood his ground and glared at the men. "That was a bit unneeded." He said, scratching his large bird Pocket Monster on the neck. "I recommend standing down." He said, giving them the option of retreat.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Surprise [Izzy] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise [Izzy]   Surprise [Izzy] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 11:33 pm

The man with the chain stumbled back and jumped down to the ground grabbing the other half before taking off down the street. The other two had pulled their pistols to provide covering fire as they tried to run away from the stranger. This wasn't in the plan, and meant that they had to reevaluate.

The men were fast and agile Green would even observe the man on the street leaping up to the roof top with the other two. They were clearly more worried about escape than fighting. If followed they jumped into an alley when they spotted Green opened a man hole and cloaked staying still around the edges of the alley not moving.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

Surprise [Izzy] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise [Izzy]   Surprise [Izzy] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 1:33 pm

Green watched the assassins run, they were quite clearly armed and should have stood to fight him, which meant it was likely a decoy. Even if it wasn't, Green wasn't going to just risk it. He scratched Pidgeot on the head again and returned her to her ball, clipping it back on his belt.

With a calm demeanor he sat back into his chair, picking up his book and returning to the coffee, oblivious to the shock and whispering in the shop. An hour passed and he stood up to leave, expecting it to be a long walk home, and set off down the street before he was stopped by the man he'd saved, who offered to buy him a drink, just as something to do in thanks. Green accepted and was bought another coffee, walking off toward his apartment building with a drink in hand and a book under his arm.

By the time he'd reached his door, it was evening and when he walked in he turned on the TV, throwing the empty coffee cup into the trash and crashing on the couch. He sighed and thought he heard something. Something almost silent. Had he not run off a group of assassins that day, he'd ignore it, but instead he got to his feet and looked toward his spare room where he'd heard the noise. "Alright, Come on out and get your revenger or whatever." He expected knives to be thrown. Or darts. Or another ninja tool and was ready to dodge if they came.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Surprise [Izzy] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise [Izzy]   Surprise [Izzy] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 9:15 am

What did happen was something completely different, an eight foot creature that looked like a cross between a beetle and a human stepped into the doorway. It looked over at him and said. "I believe you misunderstand the situation here. I'm not here for revenge, I'm here to talk about why you stopped my troops." TIB ducked through the door frame his hooves remarkably quiet his movements fluid and controlled. Everything about this creature screamed monster.

TIB turned his head this way then that and asked. "Shall we just stand to talk I don't want to break any of your furniture." The most remarkable thing about the creature was not only that it could talk but that the five inch fangs didn't cut his tongue off at any point.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

Surprise [Izzy] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise [Izzy]   Surprise [Izzy] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 9:36 am

Green eased up and raised an eyebrow to the new arrival. He looked strange for certain, but it didn't put him off. The creature was intelligent, which ruled out an animal cross such as the ones he used himself. But that didn't quite explain what it was he was looking at. Whatever it was however, it seemed to be some form of...beetle.

"Well I don't think that's a difficult thing to understand. He said, crossing his arms. "There was a human life at stake and I had the power to stop it. Being that I have a conscience, I stopped it." Green came to the conclusion that this creature was in fact civil. He shook his head and sighed. "Now, no offense, but could you please explain what you are exactly? I'm...intrigued." Green's mind suddenly began to wander toward thoughts of commanding a pocket monster under this design. It would be interesting for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Surprise [Izzy] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise [Izzy]   Surprise [Izzy] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Surprise [Izzy]
Page 1 of 1