Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
When Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
When Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
When Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
When Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
When Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
When Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
When Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
When Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
When Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
When Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte) Vote_lcapWhen Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte) Voting_barWhen Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte) Vote_rcap 
Moon
When Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte) Vote_lcapWhen Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte) Voting_barWhen Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

When Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

When Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte) Empty
PostSubject: When Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte)   When Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 3:44 pm

Ancient Egypt.

The harsh sun burned in the sky, and the Egyptian soldier was glad he had his sandles to protect his feet from the scorched sand. He stood like a tower in front of his resting comrades. His spear was planted in the ground, and his shield was ready at his side. It was his duty to look out for enemies, and he took that duty very seriously. This military camp held about 100 soldiers, and their lives depended on him alerting them to danger.

Something appeared in the distance. Strange. It was far closer than the horizon, but it had simply...appeared out of thin air. The soldier gripped his spear a little tighter. He took a step closer and squinted to get a better look.

The object disappeared, and reappeared a foot in front of him. It was a little girl. A very strange girl. Her hair was yellow like the sun, and her teeth were black. For clothing she wore only a very large robe that dragged behind her on sand. She was barefoot, but didn't mind the hot sand. In one hand she held a string connected to a strange red orb that floated in mid-air.

"Hello, sir," the strange girl said. "I'm Shivering Jemmy of the Shallow Brigade. I'm looking for a lady named Cleopatra. Have you seen her? I thought I would be able to see her big house from here."

The soldier was startled. This girl was obviously no mere mortal. She had just travelled several hundred meters instantly. He pointed his spear at her and took a defensive stance. "Why would you like to know?"

Shivering Jemmy smiled. "I'm going to kill her."

The soldier stabbed his spear right through the girl's chest. Jemmy looked down at it, unimpressed. "So, you want to fight me, too? Okay, then." She pointed a finger at the soldier and shot out a thin, magical beam. The beam hit the surprised soldier and transformed him into a fish. He landed in the course sand and instantly started to fry. The sun...the sand was to hot. He couldn't breathe outside of the water, and there was no water in this ocean of sand. "Surprise! You're a fish!"

The soldiers nearby looked at the girl in terror as she pulled the spear out of her chest and dropped it to the ground. She looked back at them and giggled. She still had plenty of time to kill Cleopatra. She might as well have a snack first.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: When Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte)   When Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 1:04 am

OOC: Since they didn't really have guns back then, the Gunslinger style shall be replaced by a bow and arrow. Basically same effect, though. Just a heads up.

BIC: A sudden dark and cruel laughter rang throughout the area as all of the Egyptian soldiers froze up in fear, and suddenly, they were all torn through by arrows, arrows that left a spiral slipstream behind them, indicating they were fired with a lot of force. They tore holes a few inches wide in the soldiers, making them drop to the ground sputtering blood.

A figure stepped forward with a bow, whistling, as one, miraculously still alive, looked up at him.

"My lord...why...?"

Silence.

He killed him with an un-knocked arrow, just stabbing him in the neck with it and then knocking it, but didn't aim it at the girl. He appeared as a fairly muscular man in Egyptian clothing, but with long white hair and black wolf ears.

When Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte) Inuyasha_Egyptian_Warrior_by_judyeve

You. Girl. That was one of the most entertaining performances I have ever laid eyes upon. I like you. I don't think I'll let you kill Cleopatra, because she's still useful to me...but I like you. I can feel chaos radiating strongly from you.

Because of these ears, the Egyptians like to think I'm their god of storms and chaos, Set. You can call me that. Who are you?

He leveled blood red eyes onto her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte)   When Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 10:41 am

Interesting. Jemmy certainly hadn't expected the Egyptian's leader to kill his own men. It didn't matter, though. They wouldn't have been of use anyways. Besides, Jemmy enjoyed the bloodbath.

This "Set" was obviously no mere human. Was he an empowered human? Or was he perhaps a demon? He was arrogant, and understandably so. Being able to kill so many me in such a short time was impressive. Set was also presumptuous, claiming he could stop Jemmy from carrying out her task. Well, at least he had some humility. He hadn't actually claimed to be Set. He simply said that the Egyptians thought he was Set.

Jemmy giggled, and began to shiver. It obviously wasn't cold, but she shivered anyway. Sometimes she tried to hold it in, to appear more like a human. But Set said that he could sense Chaos coming off of her. She wouldn't be able to fool him for long.

"Who am I? Well..." Jemmy's eyes started glowing bright orange. "While the Egyptians think you are a god of chaos, I actually am a god of chaos. I am Shivering Jemmy of the Shallow Brigade. A Princess of Chaos."

"I'm glad you like me, Set. I think you're cute. Those ears are so adorable. You look just like a puppy. Do you want to be my puppy? I'll feed you and take you for walks and feed you. But first, I have to kill this Cleopatra lady. I know you said you wouldn't let me do it, but you don't really have the authority to do that."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: When Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte)   When Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 1:03 pm

The girl before him giggled and started to shiver, almost as if uncontrollably. Her eyes began glowing an orangeish color, and she introduced herself as an actual god of chaos. This caused Kyte to chuckle coldly again as she said she was Shivering Jemmy of the Shallow Brigade. He didn't know what that was...but it was an interesting name, on both accounts.

She continued to say that she was glad he liked her, and called him cute, admiring his ears and saying he looked just like a puppy. She asked if he could be hers, and said she'd feed him and take him for walks teasingly. However, she then said she was still aiming to kill Cleopatra, and that he didn't have the authority to stop her.

Kyte laughed coldly again, knocking the arrow and slowly drawing it back as he aimed for Jemmy. The bow slowly creaked and groaned with each inch of drawback, until the wicked arrow's feathers were just slightly grazing Kyte's cheek.

I apologize, Shivering Jemmy of the Shallow Brigade. But I'll repeat myself: I cannot allow you to kill a valuable asset to my ambitions. You can return for her head when she has outlived her usefulness.

The fact remains that I could care less about any authority you claim to have. Even if God Himself appeared to strike me dead, I would not respect any authority He demanded from me. The only authority I could ever respect is the one I now have over you; the choice of whether to take your life, or spare it. I have the power to make even gods bleed...

He adjusted his aim a bit for Jemmy's left eye.

Shall I pierce a hole through her skull?

Though, being a puppy does sound fun, with you doing the feeding and walking. I could never accept being your inferior, though, and my walks and meals would kill a lot of people. Just how much red would you be willing to bathe in? I have tasted the pleasures of women and Paradise itself, but the pleasure of causing more spray in an endless sea of red...that is my nirvana.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte)   When Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 2:54 pm

My my, what an ambitious dog. Kyte spoke back to Jemmy full of confidence. He claimed that he had the power to make gods bleed, or (far more impressive) to end Jemmy's life. Jemmy thought it was foolishness, and she delighted in it. She got the feeling that if she pointed out how outmatched Kyte was, he would simply turn it around and claim that she was the one out of her league. He was delightfully full of himself.

Kyte said that he couldn't stand being her inferior, which only made Jemmy giggle more. From her point of view, he was already her inferior. After all, he was just a dog. Was he trying to scare her by asking how much blood she was willing to bathe in?

Jemmy picked up the poor man-turned fish and opened her mouth far wider than any normal human possibly could, revealing dirty yellow and black teeth. She put the entire fish in her mouth and chewed it for a while before swallowing.

"Well, you do seem quite rebellious right now. I'd still be willing to tame you, though. Because you are really cute."

Jemmy took a few steps towards the nearest soldier that Kyte had killed. She sat down in front of the corpse and let go of her balloon. The balloon floated perfectly in place, not rising at all. It needed to stay by Jemmy's side. Unconcerned with the arrow Kyte was pointing her way, Jemmy grabbed the dead human and started eating him, just like the fish. Each bite was massive, and easily broke through bone and muscle. She even ate his clothing and armor.

"As for how much blood I can stand, I don't really mind it. A never-ending ocean of blood would be a very good lunch, I think. But anyways, this Cleopatra lady sounds very important to you. Tell me, what is she giving you that you are so unwilling to lose?" Jemmy wiped blood away from her lips and blushed. "Do you love her?" She giggled. "I loved someone once, I think. I can't remember it very well. I think I ate them."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: When Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte)   When Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 1:54 am

Jemmy picked up the soldier she had turned into a fish and devoured it, causing Kyte to raise an eyebrow and smirk at how delightful it was to meet a being like this. She remarked at him being rebellious, and said she still wanted to tame him, because he was really cute.

A shame; I'm beginning to think you aren't calling me cute in the meaning I've come to prefer it.

Kyte then watched with glee as she devoured one of the fresh human corpses, getting blood all over herself. It was absolutely enticing to watch. She said she didn't mind blood at all, saying that a never-ending ocean of red would be a good lunch. She then went back to the point, asking Kyte why he cared so much for Cleopatra, inquiring what it was that she gave him that was so valuable.

It's quite simple, child. She gives me power and resources. When I bring this world to ruin, those resources will prove to be quite valuable. When her wine and body bore me, you can take her head freely. I'll even lop it off for you. Fickle, these humans...

Jemmy asked if he loved her, causing Kyte to laugh coldly again.

Love? I have no use for such a thing. Once I'm done with her, I'll kill her and claim her empire. I love her just about as much as the ants I crush under my heel. Now, if you were older, nowhere near as flat as an adolescent boy, and willing to accept the fact that I will never bend my knee to you, perhaps I would experience such a thing. After all, blood simply brings out the best in everything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte)   When Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 3:21 am

Hmmm. Jemmy bit into the soldier's flesh and chewed as she thought. So Cleopatra gave Set power and resources. Power? How could a human give him power? Jemmy assumed that he was a lesser demon, or something similar. What kind of power could a human possibly bestow upon him?

Oh! Jemmy tried to hold in her giggle, but it escaped. It didn't matter. She didn't need to tell Set what she was laughing about. She was a little girl. Little girls laughed, sometimes for no reason at all.

Was he talking about political power? That was just too funny! Set wanted to command more of these wimpy humans? Was he not aware of how weak they were? The fact that Set actually felt empowered by having humans serve him showed just how weak he was. If not in terms of power, then it was weakness in his mind or ambition.

He was a big fish in a little pond. And Jemmy ate fish. Jemmy ate everything.

Set said that once he was done with Cleopatra, he would kill her and throw her away. He said that humans were fickle. "Wouldn't you be the fickle one? Once they outlive your desire, you throw them away for something else. That's what being fickle means."

Set simultaneously insulted and complimented Jemmy. He stressed how unattractive her young body was, but said that if she was older he might fall in love with her. Jemmy shoved the soldier's foot in her mouth, with his sandal still attached. She stopped chewing. First, she thought about the insults about her age. She couldn't really disagree. She didn't walk around in this form to be attractive. Come to think of it, why had Jemmy decided to look like a little girl? Lords of Chaos had no true form. They were cosmic entities. There was something about the innocence of a young human girl that Jemmy identified with. They were all Agents of Chaos, in Jemmy's opinion. When a little girl was happy, they seemed to be happier than anyone else could ever possibly be. Jemmy wanted to be happy. Maybe that was why she had taken this form.

As for her age, Set was under a terrible misconception. Did he really not know what the Lords of Chaos were? Oh well. Jemmy supposed that not everyone needed to have heard of her. She wasn't even one of the important Lords of Chaos, after all.

Her expression became more serious, and her eyes stopped glowing. "I'm a lot older than I look, puppy. I'm so very old that I don't even remember how old I am." Jemmy stood up and suddenly grew taller, transforming into a beautiful woman. Her yellow hair became neatly brushed, and her black teeth became clean and white. Her dress, which before was dragging behind her in the sand, was now well-fit.

"I can be whatever I want to be. And I mean anything. A small part of me is surprised that you would say you could possibly fall in love with me. Another part of me...is disgusted." Jemmy thought about lecturing Set about how far beneath her he was. She also thought about killing him on the spot. "I'm disappointed that you say you will never be subject to me, Set, because I will certainly never be subject to you. I could give you true power, and anything your dark heart desired. I could give you all the gold, women, and blood this world has to offer. But I won't. I only give good things to my good toys. Say, I have an idea for a game. How about I try to make you into my slave, and we'll see how many years you hold out? I think that sounds like fun. We could have this special relationship between us for all of time."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: When Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte)   When Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 1:40 am

OOC: Sorry for the delayed response.

BIC: Jemmy continued snacking on her little meal as Kyte talked. She eventually giggled, and said that Kyte would be the fickle one, laying out a definition of the word fickle for him. Kyte displayed a wry smile.

Oh, Contra, my dear. While your use of the word certainly qualifies, you're incorrect. Fickle means likely to change, especially under duress; unstable, capricious, or inconstant. And humans are very fickle creatures indeed.

Kyte watched curiously as Jemmy thought for a few moments, before standing up straight, her eyes ceasing to glow in her odd orange color. She finally said that she was a lot older than she looked, or even cared to remember, as she condescendingly called Kyte a puppy. Immediatley following that, Jemmy grew taller, becoming a very beautiful woman indeed, with brushed blonde hair and clean white teeth. Her dress now also fit her grown yet slim form, and Kyte showed obvious approval.

She continued by saying she could be whatever she wanted to be, and said that part of her was surprised that Kyte said he could fall in love with her, while another part was disgusted. She expressed disappointment at the fact Kyte would never be her servant, saying that she would never serve under him either. She said she could give him true power; whatever he desired; gold, women, blood, anything. She said she wouldn't, however, because she only rewarded her toys.

She finally offered a game, saying she could try to make him into her slave, and see how many years he held out, saying that they could have that kind of special relationship for all time.

A wry smile built on Kyte's face.

Well, I certainly approve of the change of wardrobe.

Kyte took a few moments to admire her new figure, before continuing.

That's an interesting predicament you bring up. We both refuse to serve each other. However, you don't seem to be showing the intelligence that comes with being around as long as two people like we have. You continue to desire to subjugate me, but I don't recall saying we couldn't work as partners. Crushing you under my heel as a servant...it's unfitting of someone as powerful and old as you.

Besides...disgusted? Let's be honest now. While you can morph your shape into whatever you see fit, this is all real. I worked for the chiseled body of a god you see before you,
he teased, grinning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte)   When Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 2:09 am

Jemmy ignored Set as he presumed to lecture her on the meanings of words. Who did this guy think he was, a grammar teacher?

"A god? Hardly." Jemmy herself could actually be considered a goddess, depending on who was talking. "You're just a little demon who's too weak to make it big in the universe. So you've come here, to Earth, to rule over the only people who actually take you seriously. I'm just passing through here because I'm bored."

Jemmy walked up to Set, smiling. "The reason I'm disgusted by you is simply that, well, you wouldn't want to make love to an ant, would you? You may think I'm unintelligent, but at the end of the day, I have nothing to gain by partnering with you. Actually, I don't have anything to gain...at all. All the empires of this world will crumble in the blink of an eye, but I will still be the same. The only thing that's left for me to do is crush every ant I see beneath my heel. That's how I get my cheap, shallow enjoyment these days. So, Set, what is the thing you value the most? What should I destroy to crush your spirit?"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: When Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte)   When Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 2:56 pm

Kyte chuckled gently as Jemmy said he was hardly a god, calling him a weak demon that was only on Earth because it was easy to rule there. Kyte raised an eyebrow, cocking a wry smile at her as she approached him. It was the same look you gave a child when they were being naive. She continued to say that she was only disgusted by him because she viewed him as an ant, and said that she had nothing to gain my partnering up with him.

She said that the rise and fall of empires were meaningless to her, and that the only way she had fun anymore was crushing ants beneath her heel. She finally approached him, asking what he valued most so she could crush it.

Jesus Christ, kid, you're boring. That high and mighty attitude of yours is such a turn-off. Not to mention your level of intelligence, which can only be described as lacking. The only reason I haven't been claiming my pieces of the universe is because those pieces genuinely don't interest me. What I'm interested in is sin and self-destruction. The greed and lust and wrath that these humans dispense upon one another. No other race of people has intrigued me more.

So remember that, wench. The only reason I'm here in Egypt on Earth is because I want to be.

What do I value most? Sin. So why don't you go ahead and go crush sin for me?

Kyte looked down at Jemmy with a condescending gaze, his arrogance showing itself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte)   When Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 11:57 am

Jemmy dismissed Set's insults to her. It was all a part of they game they would play from now until forever. Jemmy would try to crush his free will, and Set would obviously try to protect it.

Set said that the humans were more interesting than anything else he had found. Their selfish desire was the reason for the destruction they brought on their own kind. Could they really be that interesting? The one thing that Set said he held dear to him was Sin.

Jemmy got an idea. She transformed herself once again, this time turning into an angel. She gave off brilliant light, held a flaming sword, and even had wings. She looked like the real thing...except for the fact that she still had her balloon floating next to her. Her blue dress turned pure white.

"Destroy Sin? Very well. I think I can do that. All I have to do is destroy the humans...all of them. Then, if you value these humans and their self-destruction as much as you say, you will be lost. If you are lying, well...I guess I will have to deal with that possibility later."

Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: When Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte)   When Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 12:41 am

Kyte watched, his eyes widening as she transformed into an angel. He was almost afraid, but he remembered that she had established herself as a Lord of Chaos, and she thought herself to be a god, which an angel would never do. He would be fine. That balloon was still floating next to her, though he knew not what to call it or what it even was. Truth be told, he thought it was some kind of witchcraft.

Kyte laughed at her as she said destroying sin would stop with destroying the humans. She also said that if she destroyed the humans, therefore destroying sin, that he would be lost.

It isn't that simple, dear. Humans aren't the only ones who produce sin. You produce sin. Every living thing that does something morally wrong produces sin. In essence, Jemmy... Kyte suddenly let the arrow fly for Jemmy's neck at a very high velocity, about 900 meters per second at about point blank range, as he simultaneously hopped back a few feet up the stairs, more arrows forming in his hand; three to be exact. You will have to destroy everything that does wrong...including yourself.

Kyte, in a skill not yet displayed by any mortal, put the three arrows between each of his fingers, drew them back on Mephisto, and loosed them all at Jemmy once more. If the balloon was within a few inches proximity of Jemmy, it could have been hit, but Kyte was mainly aiming for both of her shoulders and right between her eyes. These would all be at the same speed of about 900 meters per second, from about five feet away this time, and they would hit with the impact of artillery fire. Needless to say, if Jemmy had no extra physical endurance, they could easily rip through and leave holes a few inches in diameter.

OOC: Let it be noted I'm trying to make the bow as similar to Tenebrae and Lux as possible, so details like them each being as powerful as artillery fire is only estimation, because their bullets are supposed to have ten times the impact of a regular bullet. That is also why the arrows have a speed of around 900 meters per second instead of 300, because they are supposed to be similar to bullets. Please message me about any issues.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte)   When Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 10:05 pm

Jemmy, still in her angel form, frowned. This was all getting so confusing. To destroy Sin, she would have to destroy herself? Obviously, that wouldn't help out her goal at all. Maybe it was time for a new approach.

Set shot her with an arrow. The projectile pierced through her soft flesh. In fact, the arrow went all the way through her neck, leaving a giant hole behind. Within a second, Set shot three other arrows at her. Each went right through her angelic body, leaving only huge holes behind.

Jemmy's face showed surprise, but her body kept standing. The balloon she held was at the end of a long ribbon, so it was fortunately unharmed. Despite all the damage Jemmy had taken (having most of her torso and half her head now gone), her hand still held onto the ribbon.

A moment later, Jemmy frowned. Her eyes narrowed menacingly as she looked at Set. The massive wounds she had suffered healed within two seconds, but they had still hurt. Jemmy understood now why the humans had thought him a god. She was impressed with his sheer firepower. At the end of the day he could only cause her pain, but she didn't like pain.

"Destroy myself? You're a tricky one, aren't you? Fine then, I will do something else to get under your skin, but I won't tell you what it is. Just know this, when it happens, you're going to be very sad." Jemmy turned back into the visage of a little innocent girl.

"But right now, I'm going to kill this Cleo lady. Then I'll have plenty of time to make you suffer."

Jemmy teleported a few miles away. She looked around for any sight of a castle. Seeing none, she teleported again. She would continue this process even if she had to cover all of Egypt. Eventually, she would find the royal palace and kill the queen lady.

And there would be nothing Set could do to stop her.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: When Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte)   When Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 11:47 pm

Kyte watched as his arrows ripped holes a few inches in diameter through the body of Jemmy, grinning sadistically as he did so. She even seemed shocked.

A splendid look, in contrast to the bored one she was wearing a few minutes ago.

What was even more interesting was that Jemmy was still alive, and the wounds he had inflicted on her sealed up quite quickly. She even got angry at him. Cute.

She noted that he had put her in quite a conundrum, since destroying sin would require destroying herself systematically. She said that he was deceitful, and that she would do something else to try and break him. Only this time, however, she wouldn't tell him what she was going to do. She did claim it would make him very sad, though, as she turned back into an innocent girl.

She said that for now,s he would settle with killing Cleopatra, and that afterward she would have plenty of time to make him suffer. Kyte knocked another arrow and shot it at her, but she simply disappeared. He blinked, his eyes widening.

Is she really that fast? ...no, it has to be something else...traveling instantly? Whatever the case may be, if Cleopatra dies, I'll have to find a foothold somewhere else. I must make sure she doesn't kill her.

Dark Slayer.

Darkness pooled around his feet, taking form of a giant skull with fangs. Its jaws opened up, enveloping Kyte, and then closed around him, before sinking down into the earth again quickly. Kyte was left in black clothing with a mask, taking the form of a ninja with a wicked red katana. He then took off at 180 miles per hour up the steps into the very temple he and Jemmy were just debating upon, hoping he wasn't too late.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte)   When Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 10:47 pm

It took a while, but Jemmy finally found a great city. This must be the place, she decided. From there, it was a simple task to find the biggest building, the palace.

Jemmy teleported in front of the main door. The four guards were startled by the sudden appearance of the strange little girl. A second later, there were four turtles sitting outside the palace gates. Jemmy walked confidently through the huge doors with an evil smile on her face.

Set had insulted and even hurt Jemmy. That was unforgivable. Jemmy was a Lord of Chaos. She wasn't a very powerful one, but she still had standards. A mere demon couldn't offend her and get away with it.

Besides, she had been offered a delicious reward in exchange for Cleo's head. Jemmy licked her lips.

As Jemmy walked through the doors, the guards would see her as Set, ears and all. She had shapeshifted herself to look like the demon. There wasn't any real reason behind the disguise. It was just to make this more fun.

"Where is Cleopatra?" Jemmy said, in her best impersonation of the arrogant demon. Some attendants quickly showed her the way. Jemmy grinned.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte)   When Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When Jemmy First Met Kyte (Kyte)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next