Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Titans Challenge  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Titans Challenge  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Titans Challenge  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Titans Challenge  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Titans Challenge  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Titans Challenge  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Titans Challenge  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Titans Challenge  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Titans Challenge  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Titans Challenge  - Page 5 Vote_lcapThe Titans Challenge  - Page 5 Voting_barThe Titans Challenge  - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Titans Challenge  - Page 5 Vote_lcapThe Titans Challenge  - Page 5 Voting_barThe Titans Challenge  - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Titans Challenge

Go down 
+2
Jackal5534
Silent Night
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

The Titans Challenge  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 1:40 pm

Rain would have smiled at the fact of Sage listening to her, but she was too focussed on trying to find where the thing, or things were. Somehow, she got the feeling it was just one person, but he/she was all around, watching them. Suddenly a dark form stepped towards the group of Titans.

"There!"

She half whispered, and pointed at the creature. It reminded her a lot of something from a bad horror film, but at the same time it gave her the feeling of unpredictable evil. Whatever it was, it wasn't something that would be easily taken down, at least, not by a lone person.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:05 pm

Eager for a fight, Zack leapt forward, raising his hands. The metal over his hands and forearms launched off in a spray of sharpened metal. "If we've only got the one, this should be over soon!" The specter raised a hand and muttered something, and the metal pulled back as Zack redirected it to something only he could see. Zack dodged and blocked an invisible foe, a look of fear and hatred burning behind his ceaseless grin.

ooc: For those who didn't read it, the Hollowman used his fear manifestation ability.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:10 pm

Laughter could be heard all around the fog for a couple of seconds and then out of nowhere an eerily voice...

"CHildReN ShOuldN't PLay AFterR DaRk!! MWAHAHAHAAHAHA!!! Mmmmm, your fears feed me and one of you is oozing with the all familiar delicious scent. The only question is, which one of you is it? Let us find out:

"Ini"

As the voice played this game, a shadow would appear in front of each Titan in the fog. The outlines of it being the only thing visible, first appearing in front of Cheshire.

"Mini"

Now the shadow of a man, would pop up just in front of Nightmare and then disappear.

"Miny"

The final shadow in the fog, showing up just in front of Zack and then silence because they all knew what came next...

"Mo!"

Suddenly from behind Psychosis, who was still terrified an undead hand would touch his shoulder and turn him around, his eyes locking with the blood shot eyes of a walking talking corpse. The dead man now in the middle of the Titan's formed group circle. How he had gotten past them unnoticed was a mystery, but none the less he was now clearly visible! He wore an old magicians costume with a top hat and was missing at least 13 teeth and was lucky if he had 8 strands of gray hair on his withered head.

"There you are, *Sniff* Oh yes, you're the one who has the greatest fear, I can see it in your core boy! Now lets see how your friends react when they come face to face with your own greatest nightmare!!!"

After looking into Will's eyes who was mortified as the corpse began to change shape, the group would turn and begin to back away not wanting to be close to whatever it was that thing was turning into...

TBC By Crazymoon
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:27 pm

Rain's first instinct was to phase and try to get into his head. Whether it work, she wasn't sure, though it didn't seem like he would be easily beaten with physical attacks. Fog needed humidity, but if there was none...

Any clouds that were in the sky cleared away. A cool breeze swept through the area, carrying the fog away.

Now with a clear veiw, the group could see easily that he was trying to transform. Into what was the question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 3:00 pm

Now seen clearly infront of everyone, the corpse beings to rise as it takes on the form of a cloaked woman with an unseen face. It stops in the air and lets out a mind shattering scream which causes Psychosis to drop to his knees in terror. He grabs tightly to his head, attempting to deafen the sound, but to no avail and lets out his own scream of agony.
NO!!!!!!!!!!! Not a Ba...Banshee.
Psychosis looks back up to the banshee before darting passed the others and staring back at it in horror. The banshee laughs as it floats in the air, pointing at Will and taunting him.
What's the matter child? Something bothering you? Hahahahaha.
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 3:07 pm

The cross necklace hidden under her shirt felt cool against her skin. But the scream still hurt a bit, like a mosquito bite. How are we suppose to kick his butt if we're all covering her ears? Maybe, if we all surround him. There is absoloutly no way he can be everyone's fear at once...

Maybe if she could get over to Sage, they could work out a plan. Carefully, person by person, she swapped places until she was right next to Will. Swallowing the main, we took the cross off and put it around Will, hoping it would somehow ease some of the fear. But the pain from the screach made her quickly cover her ears again.

"Hey, leatherface! Yeah, you, why don't you try picking on someone a little tougher? I mean, what kind of villian are you, messing with the easiest link? And I thought you had potential."

Rain shook her head, her face in a mask of disappointment.

Last edited by Acid Rain on Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 6:47 pm

Nightmare, who had gotten to his feet when this "thing" had emerged was now just stood there in total shock, mainly because of how easily this thing had taken out Will, but also partly because he had stolen his line, only he was allowed to mention bringing people's nightmares to life. Now it was personal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 8:40 pm

ooc:// Despite my original desire to not join this roleplay until I roleplayed more elsewhere, I really want to be a part of this now. ;~; Is it too late to join?
If it's not, could someone explain to me exactly what's going on? I've read all of the posts, but I'm really lost.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 3:43 am

OT: Rain, no you found that out way to easily (There was nothing, as in no evidence that could've lead her to that conclusion she just came up with) and it is in fact real. Only images aren't real, which this isn't, so the screaming banshee effects all of us too. Though the screaming won't drop Rain to her knees cuz of the cross, it should at least be irritating and make her cover her ears. The cross lessens the effect, it doesn't nullify it.

OT2: Sorry Honest, this is kind of a closed RP too late to join. Though in Library theres a story I was gonna do you can join. Wink
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 8:19 am

OOC: You never know! I might be one of those fast thinkers Wink LOL. But I fixed it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 2:45 pm

ooc:// Ah, I thought so. Perhaps next time when there's something like this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 3:37 pm

OT: I could see that Rain, if being a quick study was part of her powers, but it's not. Deducing weaknesses and abilities in a matter of seconds should be reserved for people that put they're geniuses in their apps or that they have deductive skills. IMO.

The banshee hearing Rain's insults, would then turn to her and unleash a sonic scream in her direction. Sage jumping in front of her and taking the force of the attack at the last moment, his body make up is now composed of dirt, which was the only thing he could think to absorb on such short notice. As the gale force scream blew past him, bits and pices of gravel would fly off his gritty body and reveal the tender human skin underneath. After the attack was finished, the young boy drops to his knees and looks towards Zack and Nightmare as if saying , GO!"

"Ugh, Rain snap Will out of it or get him out of here, that thing said it feeds off his fear. Cheshire, Jay and I will hold it off as long as possible, but you need to get him to safety and you to..."

JaK would look back towards her as he said this, he had protected the girl he wanted to deck just minutes before, but the difference was this was serious. This is where Titans come together, this was the reason Cyborg chose him and like Rain said, we couldn't let him or the other originals down.

Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 5:03 pm

OOC: Oh, I see now... You just wanted Sage to be the hero; cause I don't really see anything in Sage's profile about being a genious, either. o.O aren't you a bit rude

Rain wasn't sure which emotion was stronger, the fast that Sage had "saved" her, or the fact that he thought she was too weak to fight for herself. The second idea turned out to be a tad stronger.

"Jay, you take Will. Fly him a ways away from here. I've gotta stay and help."

Taking her turn shielding the TE leader, Rain looked as the others got ready to attack.

"Wow, you missed! Looks like you really need to practice more! Come on, try again."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 5:08 pm

Psychosis, on his hands and knees at the moment, looks up to his friends fighting the banshee. He stands up slowly and shakingly.
This is my fault, I need to help...
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 5:38 pm

Jay nodded at Rain, and went over to Will,"come on, we need to get you out of here. And now would be better then later." Jay grabbed his arm and spread her wings ready to take off.

((I am having such a writer's block))
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Titans Challenge
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next