Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Titans Challenge  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Titans Challenge  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Titans Challenge  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Titans Challenge  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Titans Challenge  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Titans Challenge  Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Titans Challenge  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Titans Challenge  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Titans Challenge  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 141 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Titans Challenge  Vote_lcapThe Titans Challenge  Voting_barThe Titans Challenge  Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Titans Challenge  Vote_lcapThe Titans Challenge  Voting_barThe Titans Challenge  Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Titans Challenge

Go down 
+2
Jackal5534
Silent Night
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

The Titans Challenge  Empty
PostSubject: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 10:29 am

It was time for the contest between Titans Central and Titans East to begin. The winner's would get what they want pertaining to one member of TC. If East wins Zack had to turn himself in and go to prison, forcefully if necessary. If Central wins, TE could never attempt to arrest any of their members even again and let them handle it. The stakes were high and the competitions they were competing in even higher. Sage and a few members of his team were arriving in the area, trees as far as the eye could see, the perfect place for an obstacle course.

"Lets get this show on the road, I want to beat and embarrass Rain by sundown."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Aphrodite

RPG character
Name: Ariana Melrose
Code Name: Rosethorn
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:44 pm

Cheshire was in attendance, folded arms and mask down. She stood beside Jak, looking up at him. She would then say, "This shouldn't be about trying to embarrass TC, it should be about trying to find a way to keep Zack from being so destructive. I still say we send him to Arkham..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:17 pm

Sage would duly note Cheshire's comment as an after thought...

"Huh, oh yeah him too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 12:02 am

This competition is just an ego boost for you isn't it?Will would say this as he leans against a tree, not caring much for a race to see who flies faster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 12:15 am

"NO! It's like she said, we have to put that freakzoid Zack behind bars and Rain in her place."

JaK smiles as he thinks about the look on her face, when he dominates her int her bout.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 12:24 am

I don't remember being asked my opinion on this, but whatever..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 12:28 am

Sage would approach Psychosis thinking of how to convince him of this.

"Sigh, come on Will you read his mind. He's dangerous and we have to take him down, I mean you saw he tried to kill me. This contest just happens to be the most diplomatic way of doing so."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 12:32 am

No, I actually didn't read his mind. Instead of pissing off the other Teen Titans, I was trying to show them respect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 12:38 am

"Well what's done is done. Remember they started this, not us. He insulted all of us, calling us accomplices to murder and they defended him, to me that makes them all harborers of a dangerous fugitive and don't deserve mine or our respect."
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 8:14 am

"We started? Well, then I guess we better finish what we started."

Rain walked into the little clearing where the TE stood around. They had just been close enough to hear Sage's last comment. If this guy thinks he's the best thing out there, he's got another thing coming. Rain hadn't really wasn't there for the compition as much as just winning so she could decide with her own about Zack.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 8:39 am

Zack seemed to materialize from the shadows. While he was usually loud and rambunctious, he had been made to be stealthy and could keep quiet when he had to.
"Well now, Arkham doesn't sound fun, though I've fought my way out of prisons before. It really isn't hard. Now, I certainly hope you lot haven't killed anybody else since we last met. I say if we win, the girly with the mask gets sent to Arkham instead. Zack carried a bag on his back, stuffed with something.
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 12:24 pm

Rain shot a glance at Zack, telling him to just be quiet. The last thing they needed was for a big fight to start.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 1:28 pm

"How about this Rain, we do our contest first? That way I can shake down the moral for the rest of your team when they see you sprawled out on the grassy floor defeated."

JaK would snicker as he said this, finding the the thought of beating Rain easier than beating on a toddler.

OT: Instead of having this thing go on forever, as we wait for all four contests, which we both have new members anyway that would like to join in on action. I propose just having the interruption come during the first bout.

Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 1:35 pm

OT: So no one else will actually go?
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 1:49 pm

Nightmare would then walk from behind JaK over to a near-by tree and sit down and lean against it while he waited for the two team leaders to decide how things would go down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Titans Challenge
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next