Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Titans Challenge  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Titans Challenge  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Titans Challenge  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Titans Challenge  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Titans Challenge  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Titans Challenge  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Titans Challenge  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Titans Challenge  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Titans Challenge  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 39 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 39 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Titans Challenge  - Page 4 Vote_lcapThe Titans Challenge  - Page 4 Voting_barThe Titans Challenge  - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Titans Challenge  - Page 4 Vote_lcapThe Titans Challenge  - Page 4 Voting_barThe Titans Challenge  - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Titans Challenge

Go down 
+2
Jackal5534
Silent Night
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

The Titans Challenge  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 2:26 pm

Sage would hear Rain's voice and go for a chop! But, missed again.

"I'm gonna figure out how your pwoer works Rain and when i do...It's over."

Sage would then absorb a leaf and become light like one, leaping off the tree branch and having a graceful descent onto a different one.
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 2:31 pm

Rain stood in the middle of the clearing, smiling.

"Well, you can try. But it's a little hard to figure someone out when they don't know themselves. Maybe if you do, though, you can tell me; I'd really like to know. Then maybe I can see if you can teach me something about you're powers?"

OOC: so... maybe a few more posts, then wait for Crazy to have Will see someone coming?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 2:51 pm

"Are you seriously using powers you don't even know how to use? Risky business Rain, you don't even know the effects it could be having on you."

Sage could be seen hop scotching across tree branches, still looking for the TC Leader.
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 2:55 pm

"Oh, trust me, I know the effects. I'm so tired already, my cloak's faultering."

Rain, visible now, was almost as white as a ghost. Her eyes were a dull gray, and her knees wobbled a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 3:18 pm

Will stays in place, but his body trembles constantly. Unaware to the others at the moment, Will's eyes show red as he sees a fog invading Jump City. Will's heart beats faster as he is filled with fear from the fog, seeing that wherever t he fog goes and whoever unluckily enters it, only screams and a trail of dismantled corpses come out. With a demonic laughter filling his ears, Will then sees that the fog is steadily making its way to the park and breaks out of his trance.
TITANS! Jak, Rain, stop fighting. We have a major threat coming straight towards us.
Trembling even more now as he looks to where he saw the fog come from, Will takes off his jacket as he gets ready.
This is not a joke guys, we are in big trouble.
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 3:27 pm

The image of the energy drained Rain vanishes, and the real Rain comes out from the forest.

"What did you see?"

She nodds at her team, indicating for them to come to get ready.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 3:41 pm

Will is about to start talking, but suddenly stops himself as he looks around to see that the whole park has been covered in a fog.
I don't know what it is, but.. Whatever is in this fog has just killed a big number of people in the city.
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 3:47 pm

Rain's face gave no emotion. She looked at her team mates, and the Titans East.

"OK, you guys, forget the compition. Let's see how well we can fight whatever this is. We should stay together; this could be a group of things, or one very big thing, and we shouldn't be caught alone."
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 7:29 pm

Jay dropped her sketch pad back into her back pack and threw it over her shoulders and flew back over to the rest of the group. She had heard already what was going on, but already didn't like the sound of things. She was looking around the fog trying to see what was coming, but couldn't see it yet. "What the heck is it?" she wondered aloud. She hovered above the others trying to see what it was.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 8:19 pm

Sage was about to attack the distraught Rain, when suddenly she diappears and the real on emerges. At first being pissed that he had been dooped again, but then getting over it once he heard what Will was saying.

"For once, I do have to agree with Rain. This'll be the first big bad my Team has faced for sure. Meaning it'll take all of us to fight it, even you psycho freak."

JaK still in his leafy form looks towards Zack, wondering if he was even up for the task?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 10:09 pm

As if they were surrounded, laughter could be heard coming from every direction. The same evil, haunting laughter Will heard in his premonition. Will begins to panic even more now, a bead of sweat makes it's way down Will's cheek. In a small state of shock, Will finds himself unable to move as he waits for the demonic being to show itself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 11:23 pm

Both teams of Titan's would huddle together now, everyone looking through the white fog to see where the laughter came from.

"Anyone see it? Psychosis is out of it."
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 12:14 am

"Uhm does kinda sorta not really but still answer your question?" Jay asked. She looked into the fog, trying to get a look at what ever it was. Once she thought she saw it, the thing would move and she'd have to look around for it all over again. She growled in frustration. She couldn't figure out what it was.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 3:30 am

OT: Ok everybody, I need you all to see the outline or just plain see something Halloweenish in the fog. If you're wondering why, check NPC Villains my latest one. Wink

As Sage searched the fog, he swears he could see the flicker of flames all around it, the red glow shinning through at some points. But, there's no way he's seeing this, no one could set the whole forest on fire like that without even one of them noticing, even with super speed.

Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 1:35 pm

Zack's grin became a grimace. This was too similar to his predecessor, Nighthawk. He opened the backpack and dumped it's contents out on the ground. Tha bag was filled with scrap metals, the ends of which were all filed to points and sharpened. A few larger pieces had even been bent to form around specific areas of his body, like armor plates. "Let's kill this thing and go." his scrap metal shuddered for a moment before flying up and covering him from head to toe, like a spiky medivil suit of armor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Titans Challenge
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next