Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Titans Challenge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Titans Challenge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Titans Challenge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Titans Challenge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Titans Challenge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Titans Challenge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Titans Challenge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Titans Challenge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Titans Challenge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Titans Challenge  - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe Titans Challenge  - Page 3 Voting_barThe Titans Challenge  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Titans Challenge  - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe Titans Challenge  - Page 3 Voting_barThe Titans Challenge  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Titans Challenge

Go down 
+2
Jackal5534
Silent Night
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

The Titans Challenge  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 11:42 am

"Well if I can't absorb stone, I say you shouldn't be able to do your phasing thingy and or whatever you did to your boyfriend there the other day to put him to sleep."
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 12:22 pm

Zack was getting impatient. "See? This is stupid! Just fight until the other is pinned or gives up! Quit with all the rules, you'll make it too complicated. Pretty soon, this won't be a challenge of abilities, but one of who can extort the loopholes in the rules better. And that's no fun at all."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 12:35 pm

Will watches the two leaders, but slowly slips of into a state of concentrating.
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 12:47 pm

"Boyfriend? Please, not my type. I don't think it would be appropriate to date one of my team members."

Wow, he's even worse than I thought. Not good at profiling, at all.

"And I didn't say no absorbing stone, I said no trying to crush people. Go get your hearing checked."
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 11:21 pm

Jay watched the two leaders go back and forth about the rules, then shook her head and figured they'd get it over with eventually. She opened the sketch pad she brought and went over to sketch a sparrow that had landed on the ground.
"You know, sometimes I think you guys make more sense then other people." She said as she approached the small bird. It cocked its head at her as it listened.
"I guess it all depends on which birds you know," the bird responded going back to finding food on the ground.
Jay looked back at the two teams again, "I guess." she sighed. She pulled out a pencil from her pocket and began getting the basic sketch of the sparrow while talking to it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 12:31 am

"Oh my bad, in that case..."

Sage would then pick up a stone and absorb it's properties, making his body hard as rock.

"Now if that's all, lets get this show on the road.

Sage would then pound his fist into his palm, breaking the rock he absorbed into pieces.
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 7:26 am

"Attack whenever."

Rain sat down, crossed her legs, and took deep breaths. In, out; in, out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 1:10 pm

Sage raised an eyebrow, this girl's just seemed like she really didn't want to do this, which in fact he found to be a redeeming quality about her. That she tried to avoid confrontation, unlike cat chick, but in any case he was getting annoyed because it was indeed time to scrap.

"Fine, I tried to give you the first move, but since you're hesitating!"

Sage would then stomp on the ground as he made tyhis statement, making the ground in the immediate facility spike up, which would a be a problem for Rain because she was sitting down.
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 1:25 pm

A smile played across the girl's lips as she just sat there.

"Have to do better than that!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 1:33 pm

Sage was almost sure that the ground she was sitting on should've collapsed if Rain didn't move, but he guess he was wrong? Guess he was doing this the ol' fashioned way.

"TAG! You're it!!!"

As Sage said this he would run and leap into a spinning kick, if Rain was able to move out of the way in time, the kick would still be strong enough to put large hole into the ground! If she doesn't avoid it, well this will be the shortest fight Sage has had yet.
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 1:38 pm

Still, the "girl" just sat there. But as Sage's foot hit her, she turned into dust, causing him to hit the ground. Suddenly, behind him, the real Rain appeared. She swung the enormus tree branch she held at his body, then vanished again, moving so he wouldn't know where to look.

A few feet away appeared a girl again in the form of Rain. Whether or not it was another look-a-like or not, I will not say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 1:44 pm

Sage would be hit by the branch and stumble a bit, but then regains his footing and wipes his chin.

"Ok, that's new?" Suspect

Sage would then pick up a boulder, stationed next to one of the oak trees and lunge it at Rain.
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 1:50 pm

This time it was the real Rain. As the boulder got closer, she leaped into the air onto the top of it, then flipped off, and landed right in front of Sage. She grinned playfully, then disappeared again, leaving a helium balloon tied to a lollypop in her place. Rain had practice until she fainted the days before. But soon her strentgh was going to leave her. She would have to finish this soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 2:18 pm

As she landed in front of Sage, he would go for a forceful palm thrust, but missed as a lollipop and balloon was left in her place.

"Cat & Mouse eh, too bad for you because I'm good at this game!"

Sage would then dispel his rocky form and run up a tree like a ninja, getting half way up before he wasn't able to get anymore traction and leaps off of it, grabbing onto branch on another tree. Then swinging around to the top of it, where he slides down it like Tarzan to the end of the oak branch and perches there looking for Rain.
Back to top Go down
Acid Rain
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Acid Rain

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 2:22 pm

"Does that mean I finally have a challenge?"

Rain's voice asked from right beside Sage. There was a swish as she left.

((so... maybe a few more posts, then wait for Crazy to have Will see someone coming?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Titans Challenge    The Titans Challenge  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Titans Challenge
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next