Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 148 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!) Vote_lcapThe Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!) Voting_barThe Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!) Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!) Vote_lcapThe Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!) Voting_barThe Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!)

Go down 
+2
Substikyute
foalfire
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

The Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!) Empty
PostSubject: The Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!)   The Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 2:09 pm

Who: All Titans and Honorary Titans.
What: Grace reveals her true intentions of joining the Teen Titans and asks for help.

The Titans had all gathered, or at least as many as could be in one place at a time. There was always some disaster preventing them all from being together. She had called the meeting here to get the most people to show up, but Grace was nervous. She could feel sweat sticking her blue shirt to her back. She didn't like speaking in front of large groups, especially if they were people she actually respected. And now she had to reveal very personal information about herself.

Would they hate her after this? Would they even help save her from her dilemma?

Grace wasn't sure, but she had to try.

"Thank you everyone for coming. I've called this emergency meeting because I need your help. In the Koori tribe, my native homeland, we have laws that are different than yours. These rules are meant to keep all the people safe, so they must be obeyed. However, sometimes...we have to find ways to get around these rules."

Grace took a deep breath before revealing her greatest secret. "I am engaged. In Koori culture, a Challenger must defeat the master of the household to gain the hand of a woman in marriage. My father defeated by the Challenger, so I am promised to be married to this man. However...The groom in question is none other than Necati, the Angel of Death. Necati not only defeated my father, but killed him too. I cannot accept a marriage with the person who has killed so many people, including my own father, but not even death would save me from this fate. Even if I die, I will still have to marry Necati, because he's a reaper."

"Fortunately, there is another Law in our culture. It says that if the challenger kills the master of the household, then a new challenge may be issued. My older brother, Argo, now holds the power to give me in marriage to anyone he chooses. However, there is a catch. For him to give me to someone other than Necati, my brother must be defeated in single combat. Only then will he be able to say that the new Challenger is stronger than the Victor, Necati."

"This is where the Titans come in. I need a man to defeat Argo in a fight. The Teen Titans are the toughest people that I have found, so you are the only ones who can do it. Anyone who defeats Argo will also...have to become my husband."

It wasn't an impossible task. Argo was strong, but fighting him was better than trying to win against Necati himself. Grace wondered if anyone would accept this challenge. She wondered if anyone wanted to become her suitors. She felt sweat trickling down her neck now.

"So then, who will become a suitor and try to win my hand in combat?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!)   The Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 4:51 pm

Toji raised his hand."I don't really think I'm ready for marriage,plus my father ain't here to approve,but I'm willing to fhelp." He grinned."Plus I'm ready for any fight!"

(I'll be back on Sunday.Dads gotta go to hospital.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!)   The Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 3:45 am

Brianna was standing in a corner, her hands in her pockets and a thoughtful frown on her face. She wasn't a feminist or anything, but arranged marriages? That was such an old-fashioned tradition. The only people who ever did it nowadays were rich business owners and the like. She winced as she remembered overhearing a conversation between her parents. They'd been discussing marrying her off to some rival's son to unite the companies. The girl scowled. Like she would ever put up with that. So why should Grace have to?

'Pardon me if I'm insulting your culture or something, but do you even want to get married? What are you, sixteen? Don't you want to choose your own husband, at your own time? And anyway, do you really think any guy in here is ready to get married?'

Brianna was willing to hep, but she still didn't like the idea of the girl having to get married. What if the man who won was someone she didn't even like? She'd have to spend the rest of her life with him. Marriage was a big thing, and if you messed it up it wasn't pretty. Brianna knew. Her parents had been messing it up for as long as she could remember, and it still hurt that she was the biggest mistake they'd made.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!)   The Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 5:40 am

(is this still up and open?)
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
The Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!) 275-5

RPG character
Name: Lance Moore
Code Name: Fissure
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!)   The Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 1:29 pm

OT: I will join in. Gimme a bit.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!)   The Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:12 pm

OOC: Is Fen in this? I know he's not a Titan, but he wishes to be, and he's got a communicator.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!)   The Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:16 pm

OT: If he's got a communicator he's in.

As JaK sat near the front with his arms folded, after she finished he looked around as the room grew ever quiet for a seconjd and then Toji spoke up saying he wasn't ready for marriage. Afterwards their newest member Brianna also had something to say about how arranged marriages weren't right and quite frankly JaK was inclined to agree.

"Ya screw being polite, this is complete bullsh*t. Grace if you don't want to marry the freakin Grimwreaper, or some other guy from your village, or any of us for that matter you shouldn't have to. Now if anyone's going to force you to try we all have your back and well fight for you to the bitter end. I'll fight for you to the brink of death and beyond, but at the end of it all getting married is huge decision that most of these teens on the room aren't ready for. But then again, it's also your decision to follow your families traditions and if this is what your choosing to do then we can't force you to go against it...As for marrying Death itself...I'll do it. I'll take on Argo for you, I can't promise I'll beat the guy, but I'll give it my all and if I do beat him I'm still not sure about the whole getting hitched thing though."

JaK didn't want to see his teammate that he had had been growing quite, rather,....Ok, slightly fonder of lately to be forced into the marriage of an eternity with The Fallen. Accompanying him while he collected souls, was a fate worth than death. He knew from experience the other day that was one of her greatest fears and if he could help, Sage was going to do it. Even if it came down to holy matrimony, he owed her this at the very least for saving his life with Nightmare.
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!)   The Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 3:00 pm

The hallway door to the room slides open and a few people turn to look who's coming to join them as they heard the clicks of the door. With a hood pulled up to keep his face shadowed over, a man walks into the room wearing a blue hood and light armor with white lines and symbols on the outfit. With all eyes on him now and a few of the heroes getting ready for a fight because of the intrusion of the mystery person, a familiar laugh was heard coming from him. A small shine could be seen coming from the eyes of the man from the shadowed face until he pulls his hood down and reveals himself to be the lost Teen Titan that disappeared almost a year ago. Showing that his hair is now brown and his eyes a bright blue, Will Dore stands facing the Teen Titans, looking at each of them and recognizing most of the faces that are looking back at him.

Grace, what Jak just said has a big point. You shouldn't be with someone for your whole life if it's not someone you want to be with nor enjoy being around. But I know how big of a predicament this is for you. No one in their right mind would enjoy being around Necati. I didn't even enjoy the feeling of his magic inside of me. You should know that all of us are here in this tower to help anyone and that includes our team mates. I'm all for helping you with this, but wouldn't Lance like to be the one to fight for you the most?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!)   The Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 3:29 pm

OOC: Yes, Foalfire, this thread is still open, so join on in! Kyte, Fen is also welcome to join in this thread.

BIC: Grace was blown away by the huge ammount of support that she recieved from the Teen Titans. She had expected several men to be excited at the prospect of marrying her, but hesitant about fighting Argo. However, she had gotten the opposite reaction: they all wanted to fight Argo, but nobody wanted to marry her.

Culture shock had never hit Grace this hard before. Why were they all so wary of marriage? In the Koori tribe, she had never seen an unhappy marriage. With the sole exception of this Necati incident, the arranged marriages were always seen by her culture as a positive thing. The men of the Koori tribe were upstanding men, and nobody who was ready to be a good husband would be able to defeat the family head anyway. There were even jokes about Southern girls who chose their own husbands.

That her teammates...no, her friends, were suggesting that she just break her family's tradition was like suggesting that she just walk through a wall. She didn't get it, but she knew that she had their support. They didn't hate her. In fact, they were willing to fight for her, even if it meant going against Argo.

Tears began to fall from Grace's eyes. "Thank you. Thank you everyone. I'm glad that I can count on you." Grace realized that she had to address Brianna's question. "I wasn't convinced until just now. If a man here is willing to stand up against possibly the most powerful person in the world, then I am willing to walk with them through anything, including marriage. This might sound shallow of me, but if someone could beat Argo and save me from an eternity of sadness, they would be my obvioius choice. My love for them would never grow cold."

Will entered the room and asked if Lance should be the one to fight for her. Grace looked at Lance, who had been silent so far. She waited to hear his answer.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!)   The Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 3:32 pm

Fenrisúlfr did not understand why he was called to the Tower. But nevertheless, the communicator called for him with the voice of Koori. He complied, and flew to the tower, being guided in to a room. He leaned back against a wall, his wings folded as tightly as they could be without discomfort. He listened as Koori opened up by saying that she needed everyone's help. Fenrisúlfr lightly scanned the room, seeing a few more people than he had on the roof that day. She continued by saying she was from a tribe to where certain customs must be obeyed to keep the people of her tribe safe. She said that also, sometimes, the rules had to be broken to remain safe.

She revealed that she was engaged, because in her culture, someone had to defeat the head of the household of a woman they wanted in order to gain their hand in marriage. She said her father was the previous head of the family, and that he was defeated by a challenger, so she was engaged to that man. However, the man was someone named Necati, the supposed Angel of Death. Fenrisúlfr chuckled at that. Angel of Death? This would certainly be interesting. She said that Necati had also killed her father. She didn't want to marry this man for obvious reasons now, and said that death wouldn't save her from it, because he was a reaper.

She said there was a law in her culture to get around it, saying that if the challenger killed the head of the house, then a new challenge could be made, and since her older brother named Argo now was head of the tribe, if he was defeated in single combat, that someone could lay claim to her once more. Fenrisúlfr fitted the puzzle pieces together. Only if the head of the house was killed could another challenge be issued. He doubted these people would kill him, and therein lied Koori's salvation. As long as they did not kill Argo, and only defeated him in combat, another challenge could not be issued, at least from what Koori had said.

She said that this was where they all came in: She needed someone to defeat Argo, and the Titans; which he assumed was the name of the group, and would also explain the capitalized T on their tower and communicators, were the strongest people she knew. The only catch was that whoever defeated Argo, would have to marry Koori.

She asked if anyone was up to it. It was a lot to process. One young man said he'd fight, but he wasn't ready for marriage yet, which basically said "I can't". A young woman spoke up, and asked if Koori really wanted to do this. It was obvious she didn't, but she was bound by customs, something the woman probably wouldn't understand.

Then another young man spoke up, saying that he personally and all of the others would fight for her to the bitter end, and that most of the others weren't ready for anything like marriage. He also respected that it was Koori's decision to follow in her family's traditions, and said he would try, but, like the other man, said that he wasn't sure about getting married.

Another man of whom he didn't know spoke up, agreeing with the previous man, who was apparently named Jak, and said he knew what Necati was like, and didn't like having his magic inside him. Fenrisúlfr quietly noted that he used magic. He was not an angel. He also asked if Lance shouldn't be the one to fight for Grace.

Grace began to cry in appreciation, saying she was glad she could depend on them. She also said that if a man was willing to stand up against the most powerful person in the earth for her, that she was glad to walk with them, and said that though it may have been shallow of her, she would walk gladly beside anyone who could beat her brother for her. Fenrisúlfr decided to voice his opinion at that opportune moment.

Marriage is a promise between two people to spend the rest of their lives together. By one another. Caring for each other. Because of that, I do not approve of forced marriage either, because now in the present day they have a thing called "divorce", which was never intended to exist in the Father's eyes. However, it is what you believe, and none of us can change that. I will offer up my assistance as well. As the young and brave men have said here today, I will fight. Maybe, this is another purpose the Father sent me to fulfill. No one can know His will, but I trust in Him as I always will, and if I can save you from this fate, Grace, I will.

He had that same, soft smile on his face as always, and even without the sun, his golden hair seemed to shine.
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
The Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!) 275-5

RPG character
Name: Lance Moore
Code Name: Fissure

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!)   The Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 7:26 pm

Before Will came in Lance was in deep thought. Of course he and everyone else in this room knew that there was a small thing there between Lance and Grace. But that was just it, a small thing. But she was still a close friend and part of the team and he knew that he had to fight for her because of that reason. Since he was the leader, he had to fight to "protect" her. Still though, the idea of marriage kind of rattled Lance. He like most if not all others, excluding Grace, was not ready for marriage. I mean c'mon, they were all a bunch of teens in this room. None of them could possibly know what marriage and being stuck with one person is like.

(Mind)
"I know what the right thing to do is, but..."

Then Lance would hear an o'so familiar voice say his name. Will had just thrown him under the bus to step up and speak now. Lance would rub the back of his neck as his nerves started to kick in. He would look up at Grace, who was now looking right at him. Lance took a big gulp. he let out a deep breath and then brought his hand back to his side.

"Well.. I already agree with what JaK and Will said about being against the forced marriage.. And, um I don't think really any of us are ready for marriage, but.. this whole thing is to like protect you I guess. So um, yes I will definitely fight for you Grace, but that whole marriage thing is still a bit eh.. but you can count on me to fight for you."

Lance said with a smile. his heart was beating so fast as he just finished rambling on.
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!)   The Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 7:42 pm

A smile spreads across Will's face as Lance agrees to fight for Grace's hand in marriage. He then starts to walk over to Lance and places his hand on Lance's shoulder.

Ha, good. Looks like Grace and you got together while I was gone, eh? When this is done, I want the stories of how this came about ok?

Will then looks around the room at the rest of the people that have volunteered to fight for Grace.

Now come on, everyone. Just because Grace has already been taken up for by two people, it doesn't mean you should pass this off. Grace is family to everyone here and only six people have put their hands into helping her. Who else is going to join us?
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!)   The Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 7:44 pm

OT: Leaving now and will be gone for a few hours. Will can be controlled for time being.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!)   The Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 7:45 pm

Toji grins."No worries,Grace,we're not only a team.Teen Titans East and West,the're both a family,only in different places.I'll defend against and destroy any threat to that family!Err,be right back...." Blurring up to his room,Toji comes back,turned into pretty much a waddling ball of cloth with all the layers on him."Now I'm ready for any ice Mage!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!)   The Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 7:56 pm

JaK chuckled at Toji as he came back with an extra layer of clothing, seeing as he was the only one here who had met Argo. Maybe he should explain a bit about him...

"Sorry Toji, but that's not going to help much. The guy flash froze the tower the other day while you were all out so fast that none of the sensors registered it even happening. We built the place to detect Kid Flash should he ever decide to come waltzing in and out as he pleased, who is much faster than you, sorry to say. Afterwards he unfroze the entire thing just as fast. Were not dealing with just any old 'Ice Mage' here. In fact I think I remember Grace telling me her brother can even freeze time?"

JaK folded his arms as he said this and sat down, actually rather calm as he talked about a person who may be attempting to kill him in the nvery near future. But as stated before, JaK didn't fear death and he had already gave his word to Grace that he'd fight for her. So there was really no point in being nervous, anxious, or rattled as it would appear Lance was right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!)   The Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Challenge Issued! (Open to All Titans!)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next