Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 6 Vote_lcapCupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 6 Voting_barCupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 6 Vote_lcapCupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 6 Voting_barCupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all)

Go down 
+3
Moon
Idiosyncratic
Rixon
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all)   Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:58 pm

Hotwire looked at the person whom had invited him into the titans, and realized it was ben tennyson. THE BEN TENNYSON.

Immediately Hotwire went fan boy, outside of all reality that people were watching.

"OHMYGOD! BEN TENNYSON! I am so honored to be invited to join the teen titans by you. I have always wanted to join the titans. This can't be happening! I cannot believe I am talking to you. I am one of your biggest fans! I accept! I accept!" Hotwire yelled, then proceeding to worship the very ground Ben walked upon.

(Ot: Yes, Hotwire is a very nerdy guy, developing all sorts of obsessions, from science, to Broadway, to the heroes he worships)
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all)   Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 1:32 am

Kunoichi walked up and stood beside Ben as she looked over at all the newbies.

"I agree with Ben, you all did a good job. Thank you and welcome." She looked over at galaxius and could tell she was hungry, and she bet most of these heroes were too, and maybe even tired. "Hey Ben, why don't we invite everyone to the tower for lunch, show them where they'll be staying if they accept the offer."

At that moment Hotwire jumped up excitedly about meeting Ben. Another big fan. Kunoichi couldn't help but chuckle lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all)   Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 2:18 am

A bead of sweat ran down Ben's face as he was bowed to...He didn't quite know how to respond to this. It wasn't the first time it had happened, but still every time it did he just smiled awkwardly. He chose to ignore the rant about how awesome he was, which he knew by the way, and switch subjects to Kuno's idea while standing Hotwire up.

"Great idea Kit, we can order some pizza and maybe a few milkshakes. Oh, and candy, but can we all agree on no hearts...I'm kind of over feelin the love."

Honestly, Ben was done with this holiday. He almost felt like canceling any date or plans he had with Julie tonight, but he knew she wouldn't be very happy if he didn't at least try to do something romantic. Just his luck...
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all)   Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 3:45 pm

OT: (sorry guys! I haven't been on in a while.. I have been so busy.. I am going to move to P.A... so yeah, house hunting Very Happy)

Synthosis:

She looked at Ben and thought to herself " I can't believe he's inviting all of us to be a titan! But it is something i would have to stick too. But it's once in a life time opportunity!" She kept on coming up with ideas why not go and why should she go, She was over whelmed with the thoughts of this and just finishing off the villain." I'm probably taking this way to seriously but, can I have more time to think. It's a lot to take in, just in one day." She said adjusting the mask that his her face. She pushed her hair back behind her ear and waiting nervously. "WHAT AM I DOING" she thought to herself.

Gx26:

He threw his hands in the air in surprise that they wanted him in the team. This is such an honer to be a teen titan! "Of course! this is such an honor! I accept!" He said smiling, you couldn't see it under his body suit but it was there, creeping over his face. He looked at all the smiles on peoples faces but he saw Synthosis and how she sort of looked worried. He turned to HotWire when he was awkwardly bowing down to Ben.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all)   Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 11:36 pm

"It's a deal then." Kunoichi smiled. She then heard Synthosis say she wasn't certain yet.

"its okay, the offer will still be open, if you decide to join."
She said to assure her that it wasn't a right away type of deal. She reached back into her weapon pouch and checked to see how many communicators she had brought with her. she usually carried two or three just in case situations like this came up. There definitely wasn't enough for everyone, it looked like they had to wait till the tower to hand them out. Unless Ben brought extra.
Back to top Go down
Idiosyncratic
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Idiosyncratic

RPG character
Name: Galaxius
Code Name: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all)   Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 1:51 am

Galaxuis stared at Hotwire as he worshiped Ben as if he was the Creator. He and Synthosis had been saying how great he was and though Galaxuis already had a strong respect and image of the guy it only seemed to grow higher as Hotwire threw compliments to the him. Once Kunoichi offered them someplace to stay and eat Galaxuis threw her attention off Ben and Hotwire and on the female ninja. She slid herself next to Kunoichi pasting a huge smile on her face "Thank you, this is all so exciting. I suppose more or less because I haven't eaten in days." She realized that her ship was still somewhere in the park where she had landed but decided she's come back for it later. She'll analyze how much space there would be, if there was much left, to place her ship in. For now she was hungry and ultimately tired.
"I'm really excited to see our new home!"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all)   Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 3:49 pm

Synthosis:
She looked at the woman who was oh so kindly talking to her. "Okay, Thank you" She said smiling.

Gx26:

He looked at Synthosis and thought "How could you not want to be a Teen Titan, IT'S AN HONOR!" He looked at the alien woman that attracted him. He was a lady man of course and always was good with the ladies, but this girl was different. In a good way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all)   Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 6:43 pm

Ben then smiled and rotated the dial on the omnitrix again. It still had enough juice in it to get them home. He rotated the dial until the picture of his newest alien came up and in a flash of green light he was transformed into his Tamaranean form known as Firestar!

"Glorious! Then what are we waiting for!? Please come, and meet up with us at Titans Tower. For anyone that can fly I will race you there."

With this transformation came a slight change in personality when he was happy, and therefore a bit of a switch in lingo. Firestar was rather giddy and prone to extreme delight in situations such as this victory celebration and couldn't wait to get the festivities going. Ben could almost taste the pizza, chili fries, and milk shakes now. That all being said, Synthosis, Ben, and Galaxuis eached grabbed one of the Titans that couldn't fly and headed towards the bay with them. A new world awaited them. The events of today proving that Valentines Day wasn't just about stupid crazy love or cheesey gifts, but new beginnings and partners working together.

END.

OT: Welcome to the Titans Hotwire, Galaxuis and Gx26. Feel free to post in any Titans thread and in tower now. Synthosis you are also an Honorary member and can visit when you feel like it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all)   Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6