Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 2 Vote_lcapCupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 2 Voting_barCupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 2 Vote_lcapCupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 2 Voting_barCupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 62 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all)

Go down 
+3
Moon
Idiosyncratic
Rixon
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all)   Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 7:17 pm

"I'll be fine, thanks for the help and that was no weirdo Earthling. They're all possessed by some kind of love curse. Seraph over there can shoot arrows that give off this affect and we don't know how to reverse it, yet."

As Ben spoke he got back up to his feet while standing, the omnitrix was also glowing yellow. Thus why he had reverted back to human form and cataloged both of their DNA.

"So, I'm gonna assume both of you aren't from around here, and by that I mean Earth?"

Ben then wondered how one of them knew who he was, but of course, he was Ben 10 after all. Word of him spread everywhere, even in alternate universes. Although, right now, he wished he was getting a little less attention.

"Don't worry about flying into me, much rather have you two hitting on me then all of them."

As Ben said this suddenly a whole crowd of men and women with big hearts int heir eyes began to charge towards all three of them. The worse part was, they couldn't hurt all these people that much because they all were possessed and weren't acting of their own free will. Meanwhile, while Syn, Ben, Galaxuis dealt with that situation. Shadow and Gx26 were busy handling the rogue angel of love directly.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all)   Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 9:39 pm

ugh, I hate valentines day, I always end up alone. Guess that's what I get for being a nerd. No action either. Well, that is until I notice that everyone is acting all mushy to each other. Then I see it... Shadow an Gx26 battling what looks like an angel with a bow. "Hey! Wait up!" I yell!
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all)   Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:05 am

(OT: hey Hotwire, I don't wanna sound mean or demanding or anything, but when you post can you post in third person. You know using your characters name instead of 'I' and he, she, they, etc. It will make much more sense to everyone on who your talking about. ^_^Thank you.)

Kunoichi walked down the street with a puzzled look. 'What the...' she thought in her head at all the chaos happening around her. People chasing others, some people screaming and running from others, hugging, and kissing. 'ew.'

She wanted to find out what was the cause of it all, that was till she saw the flying guy with the arrows that shadow and others were pursuing. 'oh'
She was about to go in and help when she saw Ben and two other girls about to get trampled by a group of people.
"Uh oh, that can't be good." with that she reacted and teleported behind the three and pulled them close to her and teleported them with her onto a moving truck not far off. Just to get them away from the crowd.
Phew, that was close, She sighed. "More crazy fans of yours Ben?" she teased. That teleport took a bit out of her, hopefully thats the last time she had to teleport multiple people at once.
She turned to the other two, "oh hello, and who might you two be? I'm Kunoichi by the way."
Back to top Go down
Idiosyncratic
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Idiosyncratic

RPG character
Name: Galaxius
Code Name: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all)   Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 10:32 am

Galaxuis turned to Kunoichi taking in every detail with her careful alligator eyes and finally responded.
"My name is Galaxuis. I come from the planet Golethie in search of my missing father but..."
She then gave a weak and apologetic smile
" I see there are greater things that need attending and I'll be willing to do whatever means to make things peaceful here."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all)   Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:24 pm

"Synthosis." She greeted nicely to Kunoichi. "Oh Ben, You probably don't know who I am and how I know you, I watched the whole teen titan group fight and figured out myself, I come from a different planet. When she talked about her planet she sort of looked sad but a smile jumped back on her face.

"We should probably help the other people, there fighting by them selves" Synthosis said while running to the two other people fighting.
Back to top Go down
Rixon
Rixon

RPG character
Name: Eric Ellis
Code Name: Gx26

PostSubject: Re: Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all)   Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:47 pm

" A new chick eh?Well I could use some help" Gx26 said while taking a step to the right dodging a crazed in love person. "Gx26, I'm a new Teen Titan, and you are?" he asked patiently waiting a response .
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all)   Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:52 pm

"Alright can you fill me in on what's goin on here, cause I've seen some strange stuff today" Hotwire yelled, running up to Gx26
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all)   Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:53 pm

" Synthosis, new Night Hawk. I'm from the planet of---OOOOF!!!"She greeted then got tackled by a love infested man. She turned around to see a man with hearts in his eyes. Synthosis yelled then turned see through then fell through the ground. She popped up behind Gx26 and held on to his shoulders shaking "I hate people!" she yelled into Gx26's ear.

Last edited by moon772 on Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rixon
Rixon

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all)   Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:56 pm

'well this random cupid guy decides to shoot people with arrows that makes people fall in love with.. everyone!" he shouted across the park. "Whoa Synthosis, are you okay?" he asked. "And where do you come from?" he said waiting for hotwire.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all)   Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 4:02 pm

"Well, I noticed all the mushy people, and started running. I just happened to run into you. Honestly, I hate valentines day for many reasons. I add this to top of the list." Hotwire pondered for a second. "Okay, second from the top. Nothing can beat that one time in 8th grade"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all)   Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 4:10 pm

OT: we really need alpha to play cupid!

Synthosis stepped in front of Gx26 and stood as sill as water. her feet started to glow. She ran to a nearby tree and ran up it, she just harnessed energy and ran up the tree. she sat at the top of the tree.out of the way of everyone she yelled " WE NEED TO GET THESE PEOPLE OUT OF THE WAY OF THE BATTLE!"
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all)   Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 4:11 pm

"Hmmmm, let's see."running forward, hotwire plucks a hair from one of the lovestruck girls. in his mind, his nanobytes analysed the hair.

"Ah,this explains it. His arrows inject victims with Oxytocin, a love hormone. With enough time, I could make something to stop it."
Back to top Go down
Rixon
Rixon

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all)   Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 4:15 pm

" Hey babes like you two shouldn't be out here anyways. I can take care of this." He pointed his gun at a group of people then inside then bathroom, he made one portal go in the bathroom then under a group of people. They all were stuck in the bathroom.

"See I can do it--OOOF!" he yelled as a crowd of woman jumped on top of him. ' I LOVE ATTENTION and girls, BUT NOT THIS MUCH!" he screamed from under the pile of woman.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all)   Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 4:18 pm

OT: He's busy atm obviously be patient. Also like I said try not to skip him so much because the more you guys post, the more he has to read to catch up, thus the longer were all going to be waiting. Also, Rixon you weren't excepted into the Teen Titans yet because you haven't responded to your intro thread or to my questions in the roster thread.

Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all)   Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 4:19 pm

"Fail!" she shouted at GX26 "Okay HotWire, you should get some where safe, out of the way of these people so you can work on the cure." she shouted while kicking a man off of the tree. She was in a ninja position literally on top of the tree. she jumped down and got all the girls off Gx26 and made sure there were locked in the public restroom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all)   Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next