Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 4 Vote_lcapCupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 4 Voting_barCupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 4 Vote_lcapCupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 4 Voting_barCupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all)

Go down 
+3
Moon
Idiosyncratic
Rixon
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character
Name: Juliette Berns
Code Name: Capricious
Villain or good guy?: Good

Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all)   Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 4:33 pm

(Thanks girl ^^)
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all)   Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 11:50 pm

Seraph looked around him. He had hit seemingly only one target; Ben 10. But, that was sufficient, for now. He was about to leave and let the heroes handle the situation he had caused, but the alien superhero had thrown a tree at him, and it suddenly caught in flames, making the projectile all the more deadly. He attempted to dodge to the side, but the tree was much too fast, and it set his wing on fire. He plummeted to the ground, and was right where he started, in the middle of the group of heroes.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all)   Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 8:06 am

(Sorry, school trip, I've been away, but now I'll be back and posting like normal.)

Hotwire lugged the giant canister towards the battle, as he saw sythiosis fly towards him.

"All right, the chemichal in this canister should do the trick. But it needs to be spread over a large area. We need a dispenser of some sort. Of course, for the more ground-bounds, I have an alternative."

Hotwire held out some packages of pellets.

"Just take a pellet, drop it in water... "

Hotwire then dropped one of the pellets in a puddle of melted snow, and a gas began floating off of the water. The heroes stood and watched as the gas wafted to ben. Immediatly, the pink glow in his eyes began to fade.

"And Voila!" (How's that capricious)

Hotwire looked over as seraph fell to the ground at their feet.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all)   Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 5:26 pm

Synthosis took a hand full of pellets and joined in ASAP, she hated having a lot of attention from people she never knew! she threw a pellet into a near by pellet and watched the gas rise. she then ran into the bathroom turning on the sinks and filling them up with water. She turned around and got tackled by a business man.

"GET OFF ME!" she screamed in the mans ear. she pointed her hand at a soap container and made it come flying over to hit him. right before it did a woman tackled him and got him off Synthosis. the soap bottle flew and hit an over weight woman in the neck. SHe turned around, anger in her eyes, and tried to attack Synthosis.

Synthosis moved and ran into a stall. Soon enough she made it through all stalls and dropped pellets in them. she dropped the pellets in the sinks then ran out leaving the door wide open.

"Will this work fast?" Synthosis asked HotWire. She turned to see Serpah on the ground please oh please!!! she thought.
Back to top Go down
Idiosyncratic
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Idiosyncratic

RPG character
Name: Galaxius
Code Name: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all)   Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 9:28 pm

Galaxuis, still in the arms of Swampfire, mentally applauded herself for having the plan work.
Now if only she can get out of his almost bone crushing arms. She really didn't want to hurt Ben. She tried her best to pry from his arms but gave up because he didn't budge. She gazed out at the chaos and saw Synthosis running to then talking to a guy that Galaxuis didn't see before. Behind the masked women was some gas leaking through a door. Galaxuis eyes widened.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all)   Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 8:25 pm

Ot: sorry for being sort of late.. I just got this character and I need to post in this topic to get to become a Titan.

Eric was having a hard time trying to breath from under the woman. He saw Synthosis but she didn't see him from under the pile of woman. "THAT'S IT" he screamed from under the pile of woman. he pushed them off him then ran over to the surrounding hero's. he saw a giant monster walking around with Galaxiuis tightly in his grasp. he looked at her but kept his distance from the monster, he was on his highest guard. he had never seen something like this, but it was sort of hard to see with his whole body suit and how it covers his face. He looked at Galaxuis "Are you okay? Are you hurt." He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all)   Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 9:51 pm

Seeing Seraph fall in front of them, Kunoichi wanted to make sure he would stay down while they fixed this mess. She pulled out her handy dandy rope that was tied to a kunai and threw it over him pinning him to the ground. She hoped it would hold him down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all)   Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 10:24 pm

After Swampfire was turned back to normal he took notice to how hard he was holding Galaxuis and then reverted back to human form instantly while putting her down.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you Galaxuis."

Ben then noticed that he had been broken from the arrow's affects by some wave of pheromone type fumes emitting from melting snow. Ben wasn't sure of everything that had happened, except he knew he had known what he was doing, but couldn't stop himself or just really didn't want to at the time. Also, whatever that stuff was mixed with water was really working.

"H20 mixed with the solution? Needs to spread over a wide area, huh? I've got just the guy for that!"

Ben then immediately rotated the dial on the omnitrix, really hoping he didn't get Greymatter and turned into Jetstream in a flash of green light again after pressing down the alien device's faceplate.

"Yes! Now quick give it to me, I'll drop the cure and spray everyone that's infected while you guys take care of Seraph."
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all)   Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 10:40 pm

Saluting Hotwire said "Yes sir!" Lugging the large canister over to jet-stream, Hotwire began to wonder if he was grateful for not getting attacked by lovesick girls, or a that he should feel left out because he didn't get attacked by lovesick girls. "Here you go!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all)   Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 11:05 pm

Ben then went to work by shooting up into the sky and swallowing the cure as if chugging a whole gallon of milk on the way up, while pressurized streams propelled him over the infected city area. After engulfing the cure his wires began to change from aqua blue to pink to show the cure had mixed in with the water his body created naturally and then the alien went to work on releasing the spray, which carried with it fumes from the solution all over the surrounding area. ETF was about five minutes until he had covered the entire area with the cure. Hopefully the others could hold off or finish the evil cupid guy without him in the meantime.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all)   Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 11:09 pm

Looking up as the mist settle on the to the sky, hotiwre saw the mist settle on the cit, as he said "AAAHHHH. Nothing like the smell of Indoprocontrofide in the morning!"

He then looked down at seraph, being lashed to the ground with a rope.
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all)   Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 11:17 pm

As Seraph had landed on the ground, one of those he assumed was a Titan had bound him in tight ropes of some sort. He reached for the belt which secured all of his arrows, and managed to grab his heart-embezzled dagger. He began to cut at the bindings. "You heroes cannot bind me..." he mumbled to himself.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all)   Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 10:37 am

hotwire saw the glint of metal, and realized it was probably a knife. Hotwire reached into his belt, and pulled out a small magnet. His nano-bots began powering the magnet to beyond normal levels, creating a directional magnetic pull, so as not to affect the functions of the other nano-bot (they're weak in strong magnetic fields). Hotwire aimed it at seraphs hand, while yelling "Oh no you don't!"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all)   Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 12:38 pm

OT: Just noticed.. Now I have two characters in this >.<

Eric:
Eric noticed soon enough after the monster started to talk that it wasn't any monster, it was Ben 10. As he let go of the woman he knew she wasn't in danger so he walked off to join the other hero's. He watched how HotWire was quick to figure out that he was using a knife. Eric was very smart but still didn't say much, he watched and learned from the other Super hero's to see how they fight. Eric saw that Ben was now a water creature and has been getting everyone out of there love coma.

Moon:
Moon stood side by side of the other hero's almost completing a half circle around the villain. "you guys are amazing on how yo work together" She commented to all the hero's smiling. She looked at the villain in was over. She hated the love infested people and how they would attack the opposite gender 24/7. It her planet if someone was caught attacking someone else when they didn't even know each other that would almost consider as murder. So this sort of scared her.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all)   Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 1:28 pm

Kunoichi knew the magnet wouldn't work on a dagger. Atleast not the one this Cupid had. So she jumped in just as she saw the ropes about to snap. "Come on lets not let him get away."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all)   Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next