Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 3 Vote_lcapCupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 3 Voting_barCupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 3 Vote_lcapCupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 3 Voting_barCupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all)

Go down 
+3
Moon
Idiosyncratic
Rixon
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire
Villain or good guy?: Good

Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all)   Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 4:19 pm

"Yeah, Well, girls make me nervous. The sooner this is over with the better." Hotwire snapped.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all)   Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 4:21 pm

Hotwire then ran off to work on the cure. He then held up his communicator. "Also, send any relevent info to my communicator. Maybe I can find a way to stop this maniac i the process" Hotwire yelled as he dissapeared round the bend.
Back to top Go down
Rixon
Rixon

RPG character
Name: Eric Ellis
Code Name: Gx26

PostSubject: Re: Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all)   Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 4:26 pm

JaK wrote:
OT: He's busy atm obviously be patient.
Rixon you weren't excepted into the Teen Titans yet because you haven't responded to your intro thread or to my questions in the roster thread.

Not like that.. She Didn't mean for it sound like that.. you did except me right? but what tower? you didn't say... and sorry for not responding.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all)   Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 4:39 pm

OT: Rixon check the teams thread and read the first post carefully. Also read my response to you carefully. You weren't excepted because you have to be excepted by the Titans via Roleplay, which your intro thread to the team is the one you started.

Ben tried to get the watch to work furiously as the group closed in, but it was of no use, the omnitrix was still in recovery mode. Luckily, as he closed his eyes and readied himself to be torn apart he found he was now in a bus with the two alien girls and now Kunoichi. She instantly made a joke about Ben and his fangirls.

"Pfft. I wish, but my fan club at home wasn't even this bad. Not to mention I seem to be attracting alien girls today too."

Ben was kind of a joking and kind of serious when he said this. Although, right afterwards both women introduced themselves. One then ran back out to help out before Ben could speak to her, apparently she was the more hyper or ADD of the two, while Galaxuis stayed.

"Well nice to meet you Galaxuis and thanks for the save as always Kuno. Hey! Would you look at that, after she left the watch came back online. Ok, so here's the plan I'm going to go Xlr8, round up all the love psychos, while you and Shadow take down the evil cupid dude infecting everyone over there. Hopefully the others can help out with keeping the crowds of infected people at bay while you handle him."

As Ben spoke he changed forms, but didn't end up getting Xlr8, instead he was transformed into...

"SWAMPFIRE!?! Aww come on, I needed speed, not a giant plant. Auuughh, whatever plan's still good. Galaxuis, I'm Ben 10 and I promise you well help find your missing parent, but right now, would you mind helping us out with this Serpath guy? He's kind of causing a lot of trouble. I've got to go, but you and Kunoichi can work together."

That being said, Swampfire with a bit of difficulty squeezes his big body frame out of the bus and makes his way back towards the scene and throws down a bunch of seedlings as a group of women approach. The seeds then sprout from the ground and entangle the group holding them up high in the air safe and sound.

OT2: Also Hotwire don't double post just edit your last one. Hotwire, like Rixon, you're also not on the Titans Team until you are excepted by one of the characters already on the team.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all)   Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:11 pm

Hotwire ran back to his home, and began work on a solution to the issue at hand. Of course, half of his mind was wishing he could be with the titans, but that would have to wait.

His mind racked as his upgraded computer analyzed the Oxycontin compound in every way possible. he soon saw it. "There it is. Now how to necessary reactions to the proper brain receptors?"

10 more minutes ticked by until Hotwire came across the answer.

"Yes, and in this gaseous form, the antidote will work like a charm. Even the smallest amount will break the hold. All that remain is to find a way to get this gas sprayed around the city."

Hotwire looked at the clock and yelled.

"Augh! No time to lose. I'll figure the rest out when I get there!" Hotwire yelled as he ran out the door, lugging a canister on his back.

Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all)   Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 9:13 pm

OT: Sorry guys, I've been super busy. Back now, anyways.

BIC:
Seraph turned to face the several new attackers who had appeared. There were quite a few; Perhaps too many for him to handle. Before he could make another move, he was kicked by a boy with a machine on one of his arms. Seraph fell to the ground, and following this several other people arrived on the scene. He recognized several as Titans. Another moment later, the one called Ben 10 left a bus in his Swampfire form, and began to ensnare the love-infected people with his plants. Although he was surrounded, Seraph took flight above the heroes, and let yet another volley of arrows rain down on all of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all)   Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 9:37 pm

OT: Ok, from this point forward let try to follow a posting order. Kay guys? Posting like you've been doing makes things confusing for everyone. A posting order is, I go, then the person after me goes and then we wait (be patient) until everyone else gets a turn? Ok, lets try it...

After wrangling all the crazy in love pedestrians Ben dusted his hands together in awe of his handy work. Although, what he doesn't realize is that Serpath had just fired off about a dozen or so arrows all over the area and one hit Swampfire directly straight through the chest. Now, not much hurt Ben 10 in this form physically, but the arrow was causing him to feel a little...Funny.

"Huh, OooOOohh I feel kind of woozy..."

It was at that point Swampfire turned around and feasted his gaze upon Galaxuis. The pupils of the Methosonian dilated at the mere sight of her. It was like watching an angel exit a carriage,as the alien left the bus and Ben laid eyes upon her. Without even removing the arrow, which was evidence of what had come over him, the Teen Titan made his way over towards Galaxuis with a freshly plucked full sized tree in his hand.

"My love, I picked these for you."

As Ben lunged over towards Galaxuis with the 6 foot plant in his palm, he used his free hand to attempt to grab her in a crushing embrace so that she may never leave his arms...EVER again.
Back to top Go down
Idiosyncratic
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Idiosyncratic

RPG character
Name: Galaxius
Code Name: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all)   Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 10:12 pm

As Galaxuis hoisted herself off the bus she was suddenly tightly embraced by a tall green plant-like alien holding a tree in his other hand. She noticed the Omnitrix sign on the aliens chest along with one of Seraph's arrow.
"Oh no.." She thought
"My love, I picked these for you."
Galaxuis smiled as sweetly as she can, a plan instantly popping into her brain.
"Oh, how sweet of you. How'd you know I love trees!?"
She wrapped her arms around Ben trying desperately not to inhale to much of the rotten smell that come from him. She then gazed up and let off a small but fake giggle then looked down, loosening her grip on him.

"It's nice of you to cheer me up," She gazed back at Ben
"I had such a bad day. You see that guy there has been making me feel so down and well..."
"It would sure make me happy if you helped me and my friends here get him to stop throwing arrows at people."
She looked hopefully at him then gave another small innocent smile.
"I hope this works, I hope he's buying, please please please let this strategy work." She thought vigorously
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all)   Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 3:08 am

A vein pulsed in Shadow's temple. How many people were going to turn up? Honestly, she would rather have had one or two experienced Titans who she knew could fight rather than a bunch of half-baked novices all rushing in like a bunch of overeager puppies. And were they having a conversation? In the middle of a fight? And now the one person there who she did trust (well, maybe) was throwing around a tree like it was a bouquet of roses. Brilliant.

At least Ben's victim - sorry, Valentine - seemed capable of figuring out a plan. Shadow had flown back a little as Seraph fell to the ground, taking stock of the situation, but as he rose out of the circle of heroes and started raining arrows on them she didn't have much time to think. She barely dodged the first arrow, the second one clattering off the shadowy shield that had risen in front of the winged girl. The barrier only stopped a couple more arrows before it shattered, its creator unable to keep it up, but Seraph's barrage of arrows had seemingly slowed down.

Shadow relaxed and turned around slightly, intending to check on Galaxuis, but an innate instinct made her jerk violently to the side, not a moment too soon. A bright pink arrow speared a crack in the pavement behind her, quivering, a single black feather impaled on its tip. Shadow let out a long, pent-up breath.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all)   Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 8:18 am

*Huff-Huff* Hotwire breathed as he ran towards the action, the canister strapped to his back. 'man, this is gonna take forever. But this all lays on the canister. Without it, they'll never break that odd hold. '

Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all)   Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 3:27 pm

Kunoichi got out of the bus, and went after where she saw Shadow fighting Seraph. She got there in time to see him get up from the ground and shoot off another dozen or so arrows. Pulling out her shuriken she aimed them at the arrows and managed to block herself and even knocked some down.
She saw a few more people get hit. 'Great.'

Wait why was Ben giving Galxius a tree? Why did she just hug him? Did they get hit by an arrow? Oh Capricious was definitely not going to like this.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all)   Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:04 pm

OT: sorry I've been busy with home work..and school..

"CRAP! Ben got infected!" She said looking back at the gross monster. She could smell the beast from 20 feet away, or more! She looked over and saw hot wire approaching "HotWire! Did you finish?" She shouted making sure no one would attack her. Synthosis jumped from her tree and flew over to HotWire hoping this valentines day treat would get over with!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all)   Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 9:40 am

OT: Ok, since this is taking a bit longer than expected we can abandon the posting order a bit and post more frequently, but still if attacking Seraph wait for him to reply before posting again. This should be ending soon enough though.

"For you...Anything my love."

Swampfire then grabbed Galaxius via the waist with his freehand and squeezed her tight in a love grip, probably not realizing how hard he was actually holding her. Meanwhile, at the same time he turned towards Seraph and lunged the tree he had in his palm towards him like a javelin. Then as it flew through the air the Methosonian launched a fireball at it, igniting the tree and causing it to fly towards the evil cupid as a now blazing projectile.
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character
Name: Juliette Berns
Code Name: Capricious

PostSubject: Re: Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all)   Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 1:18 pm

(just askin, is Ben gonna get over the love thing soon, I'd hate to have Julie roundhouse kick him into sense)
Back to top Go down
Idiosyncratic
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Idiosyncratic

RPG character
Name: Galaxius
Code Name: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all)   Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 1:32 pm

( As soon as Hotwire comes with the antidote and does what he does, unless he never does then feel free too. ^_^)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all)   Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next