Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Doin' a split!!(Open to all,first thread) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Doin' a split!!(Open to all,first thread) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Doin' a split!!(Open to all,first thread) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Doin' a split!!(Open to all,first thread) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Doin' a split!!(Open to all,first thread) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Doin' a split!!(Open to all,first thread) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Doin' a split!!(Open to all,first thread) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Doin' a split!!(Open to all,first thread) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Doin' a split!!(Open to all,first thread) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Doin' a split!!(Open to all,first thread) Vote_lcapDoin' a split!!(Open to all,first thread) Voting_barDoin' a split!!(Open to all,first thread) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Doin' a split!!(Open to all,first thread) Vote_lcapDoin' a split!!(Open to all,first thread) Voting_barDoin' a split!!(Open to all,first thread) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Doin' a split!!(Open to all,first thread)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Doin' a split!!(Open to all,first thread) Empty
PostSubject: Doin' a split!!(Open to all,first thread)   Doin' a split!!(Open to all,first thread) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 11:21 am

Toji diecided to tuck in for the night, worn out from a day of baddy busting.Yawying, he slips into his pgs."Yeesh, what a day..." Within minutes, snores roar from the bed.

In Japan, hidden within a old, abandoned temple converted for dark, forbidden practices.....A ring of evil preists gather around a spell book, filled with ancient, dark spells.They grin as one."Finally, the Book of Tearing. With this, we may divide the Heir, AND OUR MASTERS MAY FINALLY DESTROY HIM!!! AND WE SHALL GET OUR GREATEST DESIRE, TO BECOME IMMORTAL DEMONS,HAHAHAHAHHA. Now, start the ritual!" They start chanting sinister, ancient words, and a red glow reflects off of the snake scale pendants hanging on their necks....

Morning, in jump....

Instead of one body rolling out of bed, it was three. They stand up, staring at eachother. One, who looked like Toji, cept he was medium sized with feiry golden hair and eyes, not to mention he was very well muscled, and had overlarge canines, spoke up."Did Toji redecorate his pysche, guys?! And WHAT's THE HELL UP WITH US BEING IN THE SAME BED?"Another Toji lookalike, this time he was even shorter than the true Toji with snow white hair and eyes, which were large and kind, made calming motions."Please don't be angry,Inner Warrior, you'll get a headache..." The third one spoke up.He was tall and slender, with raven black hair and eyes."Inner peace is right, besides, we must keep calm to do this properly."Inner Warrior huffed."Fine, Inner Duty. Fove minutes later.....

The Tojis got onto the mike in the meeting room, piping out a message."PP-please meet in the meeting room." "This is urgent, I'm affraid." "Yeah, so get your carcasses in here!!!"Like their looks, their voices and speech patterns fitted them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doin' a split!!(Open to all,first thread)   Doin' a split!!(Open to all,first thread) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 2:13 pm

Ben in the form of Big Chill floats into the room through a wall and lands with his cloak made out of his wings on.

"Toji, I was putting out a forest fire, this better be....Ohhh myyy gosshhh."

There were 3 of him, are you serious 3! Ben could barely handle one hyper active knuckle-head.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Doin' a split!!(Open to all,first thread)   Doin' a split!!(Open to all,first thread) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 2:31 pm

The three Tojis looked at him."We are Toji's three main facets, his sense of duty, his will to fight, and his kindness and mercy." Inner Warrior stepped up."Yo can call me Tora, and don't forget, baka!!" Inner Kindness stepped up." I- suppose I a-am Usagi...." Inner Duty stepped up," And I am Karasu." Tora growled."Some baka cursed Toji to become this way, and we want back together!!!" Usagi made calming motions."Please, Tora, you'll give yourself a headache, and theres no reason to be mean...." Karasu rolled his eyes, then looked at Ben."Sensai Ben, we must train, to be able to work toggether as a team.And at least some of the others should know."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doin' a split!!(Open to all,first thread)   Doin' a split!!(Open to all,first thread) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 2:38 pm

Big Chill....Just looked at all the Toji's in disbelief.

"Whoa, whoa whoa, guys chill out. First off I don't even understand how to say hi from bathroom in Japanese and secondly how did this even happen!?!"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Doin' a split!!(Open to all,first thread)   Doin' a split!!(Open to all,first thread) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 4:25 pm

The three Toji's adjusted their gear nervously, looking around. Tora was dressed in lightweight, modern armor, colored a fiery gold. Usagi was dressed in traditional healer's garb, which were of course white. And Kurusa was dressed in a type of combat uniform, colored a raven black.They spoke as one."Um....we...sorta got hit with a very old Japanese spell....."
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Doin' a split!!(Open to all,first thread)   Doin' a split!!(Open to all,first thread) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 5:16 pm

Kunoichi had arrived back at the tower just a couple days ago. She was still trying to fit back in, seeing how the team had changed so much and there were more people she did not know. She heard the mike and teleported into the meeting room. " What is the emergency...oh my..." She glanced at the three almost identical to Toji beings that stood a couple feet away from her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doin' a split!!(Open to all,first thread)   Doin' a split!!(Open to all,first thread) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:50 pm

"Well what a coincidence; old Japanese spell, miss Asian arts herself suddenly shows up. Kuno, maybe you could help me out here with fixing this mess. We gotta get Toji put back together in one piece asap...I cant handle him eating all the food, destroying the work out facility, and hogging videogames all day...ALL AT ONCE!"

Ben said, not seeming to grasp the underline seriousness of the situation at all.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Doin' a split!!(Open to all,first thread)   Doin' a split!!(Open to all,first thread) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 10:10 pm

Tora's forehead vein twitched."THIS IS SERIOUS, YOU....YOU....SHAPESHIFTY THINGY! YOU WANNA FIGHT?! HUH, DO YA, PUNK?!" Suddenly, he clutched his head."Urg, I got a headache...."Usagi clicked his tongue." I told you, Tora.... You should be nice, and not get pverexcited. Now, where did the headache herbs go...."As he patted down his robe, Kurusa bowed to Kunoichi." It appears Toji has been cursed, and divided into his three main facets....."
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Doin' a split!!(Open to all,first thread)   Doin' a split!!(Open to all,first thread) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 1:14 am

She listened to Ben rant for a second and then payed her attention beck on the three essences of Toji. Kunoichi glanced back from Tora to Usagi to Karasu and back. " I see." She looked up for a second her arms crossed and one hand on her chin. " Well, i don't think i've ever come across any spell like this before, but i'll do my best to help and find the cure or a way to break it and get Toji back all in one piece."

She thought for another second, " Is there anyone you know that could have done this to you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doin' a split!!(Open to all,first thread)   Doin' a split!!(Open to all,first thread) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 2:19 pm

As one of the Toji's got rowdy with Ben, he placed a finger upon his forehead and held him in place while he raged at Ben. Ben was one of the shortest Titans, but Toji was still way smaller than he was. Meanwhile, Ben listed to Kunoichi while trying to pay the meaner version of Toji no mind.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Doin' a split!!(Open to all,first thread)   Doin' a split!!(Open to all,first thread) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 4:57 pm

(Actually, Tora(the mean one) is normal sized, and Kurusa is tall.It's Usagi who's short, even more so than Toji)

As Tora chewed on herbs while glaring at Ben, Usagi looked at Kuniochi," I don't know, but I suppose it's from the Book Of Tearing." Kurusa nodded."Yes, maybe the Thrice-shattered Mirror Spell. It splits a person into their three main aspects,which, in the case of Toji-Onisan, the Warrior," He indicated Tora," The Healer," he indicated Usagi," and the Guardian," he indicated himself." It must have been Hebi cultists, otherwise known as the Snake Demon Worshippers."

Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Doin' a split!!(Open to all,first thread)   Doin' a split!!(Open to all,first thread) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 7:31 pm

Kunoichi listened as he stated who the culprits could be, Hebi cultists

. "Do you know where they could be found? maybe it would be smart to go look for them?"
It was kinda hard to believe these three beings were all a part of Toji, even if they all appeared to look like him, just different color and size.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doin' a split!!(Open to all,first thread)   Doin' a split!!(Open to all,first thread) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 3:21 pm

"And please don't say we have to go inside your head and face the evil embodiment of yourself and your demon dad." - /4thwall Troll

As Ben spoke a thought bubble appeared over him of a past adventure that was logged in the TT database of the time Cyborg and Beast boy had a similar issue with Raven.

"Also, what exactly do these cultist's have against you?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Doin' a split!!(Open to all,first thread)   Doin' a split!!(Open to all,first thread) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 4:31 pm

Tora, Usagi, and Kurusa thought.'Hmm.... they would have a agent here in jump to channel the magic, so if we can find him, we chould be able to track down the others.And as for them hating Toji, like I said, their masters are the Hebi clan of demons, who are the Okami clan's mortal and natural enemies." Tora growled."We need training, you green jacketed baka!! We need to discover our capabilities!!! So, Let's either train or spar!!!!!!" Usagi bowed repeatedly to Ben."Please forgive him, he can't help himself...."
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Doin' a split!!(Open to all,first thread)   Doin' a split!!(Open to all,first thread) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 3:05 am

Kunoichi nodded as she understood. " Then we should probably start searching for clues." She then listened to Tora ask Ben to train or spar with him. Just how powerful were these being that three Toji's had to train for? "If you don't mind, i would also like to help in the training, if you do not mind."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doin' a split!!(Open to all,first thread)   Doin' a split!!(Open to all,first thread) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doin' a split!!(Open to all,first thread)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next