Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Another Doing Nothing Thread! (Open to Titans!) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Another Doing Nothing Thread! (Open to Titans!) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Another Doing Nothing Thread! (Open to Titans!) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Another Doing Nothing Thread! (Open to Titans!) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Another Doing Nothing Thread! (Open to Titans!) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Another Doing Nothing Thread! (Open to Titans!) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Another Doing Nothing Thread! (Open to Titans!) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Another Doing Nothing Thread! (Open to Titans!) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Another Doing Nothing Thread! (Open to Titans!) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 154 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 154 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Another Doing Nothing Thread! (Open to Titans!) Vote_lcapAnother Doing Nothing Thread! (Open to Titans!) Voting_barAnother Doing Nothing Thread! (Open to Titans!) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Another Doing Nothing Thread! (Open to Titans!) Vote_lcapAnother Doing Nothing Thread! (Open to Titans!) Voting_barAnother Doing Nothing Thread! (Open to Titans!) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Another Doing Nothing Thread! (Open to Titans!)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Another Doing Nothing Thread! (Open to Titans!) Empty
PostSubject: Another Doing Nothing Thread! (Open to Titans!)   Another Doing Nothing Thread! (Open to Titans!) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:13 am

No monsters. No villains. No giant robots. No demons. And it was only 3 in the afternoon! It was fair to say that Scope was bored! After throwing about one hundred darts at his dart board in his room, he though it was safe to say that he mastered the game. He fished out his indoor golf course and, after fifty hole in one's...game: mastered!

So! Scope decided to be a little ambitious and work out for a bit then take a nap! After waking up, he checked the clock...it was four...This day will never end! He moved into the Main Ops room, hoping to find someone to entertain him. There was no one...He grabbed a deck of cards and began to stack a pyramid. He was disgusted with himself. Reduced to this! Reduced to...doing something that any other average kid could do...No! He was better than that! He should be able to do something great!

"This means movie time!" he announced with a smile. So, the popcorn began to be popped, the sodas brought out to the counter for any Titan that wished to join and Aeon happily closed the shades and dimmed the lights to create a fantastic movie theater mood.

...Now all that's needed was the movie choice...and he knew one that would be just perfect! He ran to his room, grabbed one disc from his movie collection and popped it into the Main Ops Room's wide screen. Scope grabbed his Communicator and spoke with his creepiest possible movie voice. "To all Titans that dare...in the Main Ops Room...prepare to lose your lunch...have your heart stop...experience what true it means to truly be afraid!" he then broke into his regular voice. "Movie night guys! We're watching 'Attack of the Zombie Pirates 4, Return of Captain Moldybeard!' Be here or be lame!"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Another Doing Nothing Thread! (Open to Titans!)   Another Doing Nothing Thread! (Open to Titans!) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:38 am

Paige had been listening to blareing music with here headphones pluged into her laptop while she watched random videos online. Paige's music was so loud she didn't hear her comunicator go off. After Scopes anouncement paige took off her head phones looking around thinking she heard somone talk. Paige then saw what the titme ways and hoped up and got into a brave hero pose on her bed.

"OH NO THE OH MIGHTY EVIL BEINGS OF HUNGER ARE THREATING MY VERY BEING I MUST DEFEAT THEM FOR THERE IS NOTHING BETTER TO DO! UP UP AND AWAAAYYY!!"

Paige bounced on her bed twice the started to fly and zoomed out the door. Paige flew down stairs and landed seeing pop corn and soda and a movie about to be played. paige was super bored annd this was just the cure for it. Paige grabed a whole bunck of pop corn and a soda and floped down on the couch. If Paige knew what the movie was she would have bolted before it had started she hated scary movies and knew when one started it was impossible for her to just walk away.
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Another Doing Nothing Thread! (Open to Titans!)   Another Doing Nothing Thread! (Open to Titans!) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 7:43 pm

"Hm? I didn't peg you for a fan of this kind of movie...but awesome Zondra!"

Scope smiled as took a sip of his can of Root Beer and pressed play. The seen opened on a man and a woman smiling and eating dinner at a fancy restaurant. It seemed that they were having a good time although the loud music covered up their conversation and their laughing. The two ended up being the last in the entire restaurant. It would have made Scope puke if he didn't know that they were both probably going to die (he hadn't seen the movie in a while).

The two stepped into the guy's car and the vehicle drove sped out, down the block, and even out of the city. They moved further and further into the country until the moon and the truck's headlights were all that lit the world. The truck stopped at a small country house by the sea and the man walked the girl up to the house.

They walked up to the doorstep and eerie music began to hum quietly, the couple's conversation still too quiet to break the music. The man kissed the girl on the cheek and waved goodbye as he moved back to his car. The camera now began to follow her. It showed her jump into the shower and blast some music as she washed her hair.

What's a movie without a hot girl in the shower? Scope thought sarcastically.

Once she started drying her hair (the camera view cleverly avoiding everything) a loud bang echoed through the house. It closed up to the girl's face as her eyes widened. She heard steps going up to her room. She managed a weak, "H...Hello?"

She got to her bed and looked out the window, smiling as she saw the truck still empty and in the driveway. She smiled and now spoke with confidence. "Oh, Anthony I though you'd left!" she said with a laugh. There was no answer. The even footsteps grew loudly.

"A...Anthony?" She opened the door to her room quickly to reveal...an empty hallway. She shrugged and got dressed in her pajamas. She then lay down on her bed, blasted her music again and started reading a magazine. She gave off the persona of an average American teenager, really.

Suddenly another bang came. Only this time, it was from outside her window. She turned off her music and looked outside. It had begun to rain so it was hard to see. She did see her trash cans at the end of the street though and sighed. She ran outside and grabbed the two empty trash cans. Wheeling them around the house, she noticed her newspaper on the front step. She forgot to grab it this morning.

With a sigh, she ran over to her doorstep and grabbed the papers. As she leaned down, she heard another loud bang. This time it was really close. She whipped her head around but once again saw nothing. She looked at the woods surrounding her house quickly but saw nothing. With a sigh, she moved back to the trash cans.

As she tried to lift one, she couldn't lift it. Confused, she lifted the lid and saw...Anthony's body. She took a few steps backwards, breathing loudly, until she ran into something. She whipped around and screamed into the camera! The screen cut to black with the girl still screaming. In blood red letters, the title of the movie appeared.

"Yes!" Scope said with a smile. There's nothing quite like a scary movie...
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Another Doing Nothing Thread! (Open to Titans!)   Another Doing Nothing Thread! (Open to Titans!) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:03 pm

Paige smiled at scope as she directed her attention to the screen it was awesome that they had such a big tv. Paige began to eat her pop corn and drank her soda as the movie played. When it showed the two in the begining Paige thought "Huh never thought scope to be the one for romantic movies."

Paige became confused when the loud bangs began "Ok thats a little wierd for a romantic movie." paige thought. Paiges eyeswidened as she reached for the lid of the trash can. "Oh no don't tell me it uh..." when it showed the bodie of so called anthony Paige jumped and nearly screamed. After realizing it was a scary movie paige wanted to leave but just like always she couldn't because she wanted to see what was going to happen next.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy

PostSubject: Re: Another Doing Nothing Thread! (Open to Titans!)   Another Doing Nothing Thread! (Open to Titans!) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 1:03 pm

Today had been pretty quiet, there were no monsters to fight, no robberies to stop hell there wasn't even a purse snatcher to stop. Jump City was actually quiet for once so Conner needed something else to do. He had spent most of the day in the simulator just beating up some machines and while that was pretty fun to start with it just got more boring as he made his way through the robots, although things seemed as if they were going to get better as he heard his communicator make a noise but then as he listened he then heard about movie night. Seriously? Movie night? That's what they do when bored

Superboy would then make his way up to the Main Ops room, as he walked in he saw a nervous look on Paige's face, she obviously didn't like this kind of stuff. "Why do you look so scared for? We've faced worse than this out on those streets." Superboy wasn't a big movie watcher and when you've fought zombies and loads of other different creatures then a fake movie doesn't really do much for you after that.
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Another Doing Nothing Thread! (Open to Titans!)   Another Doing Nothing Thread! (Open to Titans!) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:41 pm

"Hm?"

Suddenly, Superboy decided to grace them with his presence. It was strange...Scope has never really spoken to Conner before. He'd always seemed like that tough guy, watching silently in the corner. He never really thought that he'd be the kind to enjoy scary movies...or anything for that matter. He mentioned that Zondra seemed to look scared and, much to Scope's surprise, he was right!

Scope smirked as he looked at Zondra's white face. "Dude, this movie's from the nineties! That means, no CG! Those zombies are just puppets and guys in masks!" he laughed.

"I mean, I love the movie! It's a classic, y'know. But, there's stuff to appreciate apart from the shotty acting and bad graphics. This was what makes the movies of today awesome! The start of it all!"

Yeah, it might be a little nerdy but, Scope swore that there was a form of magic in the movies. Something...great...
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Another Doing Nothing Thread! (Open to Titans!)   Another Doing Nothing Thread! (Open to Titans!) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:56 pm

"I know its only a movie but is still freaks me out..... somehow the bad movie effects make it worse!!!"

Paige wore the clasic anime freaked out face as she talked then paused and returned her veiw to the tv as the movie came back on and began to eat her popcorn and drinks soda as her eyes glued to the screen. she didn't like freaky movies but she did want to know what got the girl and what happens next.

ooc: for a little better description of paige freaked out face heres a pic to help out:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Another Doing Nothing Thread! (Open to Titans!)   Another Doing Nothing Thread! (Open to Titans!) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 5:14 pm

It seemed like everyone was quiet.. or dead. Eric was in his room lying on his bed laying there, he looked so dead he convinced him self he was dead for a few. Nothing was going through his, he didn't twitch, blink, and barley moved his chest to breath.

Eric was so bored he was going to die! waiting for something to do. he thought being a super hero and all you would always have something to do, I guess not. His communicator went off and he jumped up in complete excitement. Then Scope said movie night.

Eric's excitement went down three notches, but it was better then nothing. He then heard him say 'Attack of the Zombie Pirates 4, Return of Captain Moldybeard!'. Eric then took off in speed down stairs when the smell of popcorn, the screams of the movie, and the other titans sat, hit him. he smiled and jumped next to Zondra.

" So what happened so far?" He asked the girl grabbing a hand full of popcorn, shoving it in his mouth, then grabbing a soda and chugging it down.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Another Doing Nothing Thread! (Open to Titans!)   Another Doing Nothing Thread! (Open to Titans!) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 7:28 pm

Superboy just stood in the kitchen area, he couldn't believe they were actually going to sit there and watch this thing when they could be out on the streets probably experiencing something exactly the same, you know how crazy Jump City is for that kind of stuff, but he wasn't going to fight them all over it even though he would probably win, if they wanted to watch it then they can go ahead and do that but just don't expect Conner to do the same. They should count themselves lucky that he hasn't thrown the TV out of the window by now
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Another Doing Nothing Thread! (Open to Titans!)   Another Doing Nothing Thread! (Open to Titans!) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 7:42 pm

Tossing the remote on Zondra's lap, Scope got up from his spot, however comfy it was, and made his way over to the kitchen. He leaned on the wall, next to the fridge and just looked at Superboy for a moment. This kid was really starting to tick Scope off! Was he really so high and mighty that he just wouldn't even put forth the effort to get to know anybody on the team? Why was he such a spoil sport? All the others were trying to do was have some fun, kick back and relax for one night!

"Okay Superboy. You don't want to watch a movie, I get that! What do you do for fun though!? I'm sure you're not all training and fighting twenty four seven!" he paused for a moment. "You...don't just train all the time...do you?"

With JaK and Lance gone, Scope needed a new guy to chill with and it would be cool if Conner decided to be cool...but...he just didn't understand Superboy yet. He just seemed like a tough guy with no sense of humor and no sense of fun! Sure, he was a clone...but he was still a teenaged guy, wasn't he?
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Another Doing Nothing Thread! (Open to Titans!)   Another Doing Nothing Thread! (Open to Titans!) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 7:47 pm

Another movie... fine... but why horror? Hotwire plopped down on the couch and started watching the movie.

Scarring. That's the word. The look on Hotwire's face was pure emotional trauma.

Hi mouth was gaping but formed a frown at the same time, and his eyes were wide.

The only thing Hotwire liked was the puppeteering of that flying pirate ship... reminded him of Thunderbirds. If Scope thought these effects were corny, he hadn't seen anything.

But other than that, purely mentally-scarred.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Another Doing Nothing Thread! (Open to Titans!)   Another Doing Nothing Thread! (Open to Titans!) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 7:54 pm

Since he'd gotten here Superboy had got along with the Titans and was on good terms with them but none of them had really gotten to know him, they must've thought he'd be exactly the same as the Superboy from this universe but from what Superboy had read about the this universe's Superboy the only things they had in common were powers and parents, the rest was different. It seemed now though one of the Titans wanted to get to know Superboy. He hadn't really spoken to Scope much so here was a chance to make a new friend

"What do I do for fun? Well usually I would work on my bike when I've got spare time, but I don't have a bike here and I don't really have the need for one now that the rest of my powers are starting to kick in. And no, I don't train all of the time, just most of the time."

Superboy wasn't exactly sure how Scope would respond but since arriving in this world Superboy had spent most of him time in the Tower, usually only venturing out for missions. Maybe it was time he got out of here for a while and just went to see what normal people got up to
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Another Doing Nothing Thread! (Open to Titans!)   Another Doing Nothing Thread! (Open to Titans!) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:54 pm

All that Scope heard was, 'Yes. I have no life and I train all the time." But, he saw beyond what others might see in Conner. He wasn't just some lost guy, too scared to venture out into the world. Well...he was...but all he needed was a little push! Riley had grown up in Jump City and he knows better than anyone the ins and outs of the city! It was a great place to live with a hundred mysteries just waiting to be solved.

He sighed and smiled as he leaned on the counter. "Conner, my man. I think it's about time that you tried one of my signature Scope Dogs!"

He dashed to the fridge and grabbed basically everything! A hotdog bun, onions, pickles, ketchup, relish, mustard, salt, pepper, banana peppers, chili peppers, chili, tomatoes and much...much more. He fired up the counter grill and started cooking up three. One for him, one for Conner, and another for him, in case he was hungry...which he probably would be...

He toasted the bread with garlic and butter which filled the room with a heavenly scent. He fished the dogs out and onto the buns and put just about every topping imaginable on top. All in the perfect order...all the perfect amount. He'd made this concoction many times and this all took about five minutes.

With a smile, he held out the heavy dog towards Conner. "Bon apetite!" he said enthusiastically. "I'm tellin' you man, you haven't lived until you've tried one of these!"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Another Doing Nothing Thread! (Open to Titans!)   Another Doing Nothing Thread! (Open to Titans!) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:00 pm

As eric asked paige a question she didnt respod it was already to late just like any other movie she was completely focused on the movie she didnt even notice scope giving her the remote. The thing is with Paige just like threw out her life she had been deprived of human contact her parents had also figured it would be best to keep her away from any tv which is also why she knew so little about any hero or villian stuff. Paige grew up with no tv or movies so for her every movie was like a new toy for a kid focusing on it and nothing else.

Paige swallowed down a mouth full of popcorn and froze as the movie came to is climax aka the scarest part. Her eyes were glued to the tv and widened as the scaryest part was about to happen.

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

Paige screamed on the top of her lunges in reaction to the scarry part in the movie. She acidently flung the popcorn in the air as she screamed. She then clinged onto eric looking away from the tv as if hiding as the popcorn rained down from the sky.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Another Doing Nothing Thread! (Open to Titans!)   Another Doing Nothing Thread! (Open to Titans!) Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 4:31 pm

Eric was mostly paying attention to Paige's facial expression to the fake movie and how she was always scared at the simplest parts.

Conner was here, having fun? or not. Scope started to yell, Conner was dis agreeing, then Scope tried to go all I'm a peace maker now! These guys just need to under stand there whole vocabulary of "Fun" is different.

Eric chuckled under his breath as Paige's eyes winded at the so called "scariest part" which honestly wasn't that scary considering you could so tell they were puppets and poorly done animation. She then through the popcorn in the air and screamed. Popcorn rained and Eric smiled but then felt a tug on his shirt. He looked down and saw Paige attached to his shirt.

" C'mon Paige! It wasn't that bad! She laughed putting his hand on her should and shaking in gently. This movie wasn't half as scary as the new " Zombie Blood War" IN 3D!

" If you so scared why don't you just close your eyes and put your head into the couch?" Eric laughed, Her expressions were better then the movie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Doing Nothing Thread! (Open to Titans!)   Another Doing Nothing Thread! (Open to Titans!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Doing Nothing Thread! (Open to Titans!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next