Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 5 Vote_lcapCupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 5 Voting_barCupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 5 Vote_lcapCupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 5 Voting_barCupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 32 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 32 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all)

Go down 
+3
Moon
Idiosyncratic
Rixon
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all)   Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 1:38 pm

Gx26:
"Right!" he nodded then quickly tackled serpah. he grabbed Serpah's arms and hopped he wouldn't get hurt in the process, but you have to do what you gotta do.

Moon:
Moon watched Gx26 quickly get into action. what is he doing!she thought to herself. She ran over to Serpah and went to grab the dagger, she held it close to her chest and stepped back. She was glad that this was almost over.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character
Name: Harmon Tesain
Code Name: Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all)   Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 3:12 pm

'Huh, the magnet didn't work. Must be aluminum or something.' Hotwire thought. He saw the heroes begin to tackle seraph, however, not being a good fisticuffs fighter, he stood to the right of the dogpile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all)   Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:55 am

Shadow rolled her eyes. They were slow, weren't they? Did they not realise that Seraph wasn't going to be dangerous without his bow? She flew over, her whip flicking down to wrap around the offending weapon. She pulled it up and promptly snapped it in half, dropping the pieces down in front of the winged man with a poisonous look.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all)   Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 6:37 pm

Gx26:

Looking at the woman, a smile slightly took over his face in embarrassment. HE should have known to take all of the weapons at least before something else happened. maybe I jumped to early? he thought to himself looking at all the hero's that decided to help in this case. being surrounded by people that loved to help others made him so happy to be around them. " I guess I should have took his weapons before I just held him here." He said, face turning red as an apple.

Synthosis:
did she just roll her eyes? not so friendly hero. Synthosis though to herself looking as innocent as possible. She hated mean people and she always tried to be as nice as possible but she can't control her thoughts like that, it's her opinion.. right? She looked at the pieces of wood all over the ground and walked over to the biggest piece. She picked it up and looked at it ever so closely. She moved a few other pieces off the ground and found a pink heart that was on the bow for decoration. She picked it up and put it in her pocket for memory reasons. She probably looked like a idiot that didn't know what a heart was but she didn't care. She just stepped back and smiled. "Now what? We stopped the love infested people, we got ben to stop his non sense and we caught the bad guy, what are we supposed to do with him now?" she asked all the surrounding hero's.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all)   Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 8:34 pm

Hotwire came through "Well, I think we should wait for the authorities to arrive. They'll take over."

Looking around, Hotwire saw a newspaper stand, and noticed the headlines.

"well son of a gun." he murmured.

Last edited by Hotwire on Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all)   Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 9:14 pm

Gx26:

He looked up at HotWire, still holding down Serpah." i could use a rope to tie this guy up. I don't like pinning him down forever!" He said winking at Shadow. He was a lady man but he could sense that this girl doesn't like him, but hey, lets give it a try.

Synthosis:
Synthosis looked at hotwire a nodded, after all she should trust him after making the cure to this madness in the first place. " What is it HotWire?" She asked wondering what he was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all)   Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 9:20 pm

"well,before I came to jump, I had a brief pit-stop in steel city. I fought some crazed pyro-maniac that claimed to be a demon. Burned up a church. Thanks to me and a girl with a grappling hook, we stopped him."

Hotwire held up the article.

"This headline is detailing that battle. That's the church, right there!"
Hotwire exclaimed, pointing to the picture.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all)   Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 9:32 pm

Gx26:
Looking at HotWire in surprise he was in a battle right before this one shocked him. " Okay I understand you are amazing and all and you helped in to battles and now you are on the front cover in the newspaper but I really need a rope to tie this guy up!" he said in a complainish tone.

Synthosis:
"That's really cool!" She said smiling sweetly, a guy that's been in two battles following right after each other, interesting. I guess that proved how much bad guys are in the world. even more in Steel City. She shook her head snapping out of her thinking coma and looked on her belt for rope. There wasn't any expect something that could be used as a rope I guess. She took off a black and white disk from her belt and threw it on the ground. it hit the ground and opened and rope was shot out. "It's usually used for throwing" she said picking up the rope. She walked over to Serpah and tied him up in the strong rope.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all)   Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 12:44 am

OT: You guys really don't listen. I specifically remember asking you both not to post in succession like that without waiting for others in the posting rotation..It's rude and careless. As punishment I'm going to delete some of your posts, in the future, as I've said before, wait for others to respond and be courteous. This is the final warning before I remove your rights to the RP forum entirely, WAIT your turn.
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all)   Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 6:51 pm

Seraph had almost cut through his bindings, but then his dagger and bow were taken from him. He struggled again, but gave up. it was no use, he had lost. "You may have won this round, humans. But I will return, someday! You mark my words!" he said, although it was likely no one was listening. He then sat in silence, waiting for one of them to take him to the prison.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all)   Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:05 am

Shadow obliged Seraph, a shadow coiling around his waist tighter than was necessary and jolting him along as the Titan flew off toward the police station, a sardonic, 'Alright, kids, party's over' the only thing she left behind.

(Sorry for the incredibly short post T.T All I have time for right now.)
Back to top Go down
Idiosyncratic
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Idiosyncratic

RPG character
Name: Galaxius
Code Name: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all)   Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 4:48 pm

The solution that Ben had spread over the area was taking immediate effect. Crowds of people were bright faced embarrassed and apologizing to one another for their uncontrollable actions. Soon enough people were returning back to normal, going back to their cars, jobs, and lives. Galaxuis watched as things steadily went back to order and as Shadow flew off with the villain. She sighed with relief and sat down on the curb of the sidewalk, her body hurting from being crushed in Bens arms and her stomach growling from the lack of food she's had in several days.

Last edited by Idiosyncratic on Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hotwire

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all)   Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 8:41 pm

Hotwire watched shadow take seraph away, and her little statement.

"Not much for socialization. I'm not much for it either, but..."

Hotwire stood in awkward silence, looking at the other hero's. Starting conversations was never his strong suit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all)   Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 11:39 pm

Luckily, Ben was really good at starting them. In fact, Ben 10 was almost always talking to others about himself. It was one of his favorite hobbys, but today, it wasn't just about him. These other heroes had also had a great deal to do with saving this holiday. Jetstream landed next to Hotwire rather winded and patted him on the back for a job well done before returning back to human form in a flash of green light.

"Good job back there, everyone should be cured by now."

Ben then looked from Hotwire, to GX26, to Galaxuis, and even Synthosis. Each of them had done there part and that was enough for Ben. As he saw Shadow fly off with the evil cupid he knew he was about to make the right decision and hopefully others would back him up on it.

"Ok, I think I speak for everybody when I say you guys did a great job helping us out here today and...well...I'm officially extending an invitation to everyone here to become official Teen Titans."

Ben might not have had the authority to do that, but eh, who cares. If anyone got mad they could take it up with him later and he'd explain to them in another lengthy conversation about himself; about how great a judge of character he was.
Back to top Go down
Idiosyncratic
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Idiosyncratic

RPG character
Name: Galaxius
Code Name: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all)   Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 2:24 pm

Galaxuis smiled as Ben gave his invitation to the newcomers. "How lucky am I," she thought to herself "I came to earth and barely a few hours I've managed to become part of something." Galaxuis stood up, holding her impatient stomach, as she thanked Ben for his act of kindness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all)   Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cupid's Not So Nice (Valentine's thread, open to all)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next