Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Santa Claws is Comin' to Town - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Santa Claws is Comin' to Town - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Santa Claws is Comin' to Town - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Santa Claws is Comin' to Town - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Santa Claws is Comin' to Town - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Santa Claws is Comin' to Town - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Santa Claws is Comin' to Town - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Santa Claws is Comin' to Town - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Santa Claws is Comin' to Town - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 111 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 111 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Santa Claws is Comin' to Town - Page 5 Vote_lcapSanta Claws is Comin' to Town - Page 5 Voting_barSanta Claws is Comin' to Town - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Santa Claws is Comin' to Town - Page 5 Vote_lcapSanta Claws is Comin' to Town - Page 5 Voting_barSanta Claws is Comin' to Town - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Santa Claws is Comin' to Town

Go down 
+2
Ama
gonenotforgotten
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

Santa Claws is Comin' to Town - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Santa Claws is Comin' to Town   Santa Claws is Comin' to Town - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:55 pm

After putting out the fires around Najm, Ben would float back down to her. Seeing that his Omnitirx symbol was glowing a bright red and then within seconds after landing, he reverts back to his 10 year old self. The watch had timed out and Ben looked tired. It was late now after all, and past his bed time. Elsewhere, down the street Sage would crawl out of another manhole cover. No longer wearing his ice armor and instead was in his regular attire, looking at the rubble left from the collapsed death bot.

"Happy Holidays everybody, lets hope that this guy is nothing like the real Santa."

JaK would say aloud as he crawled out of the sewers and approached the group of heroes. The evil Santa Claws now subdued aad in their care.
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
Santa Claws is Comin' to Town - Page 5 275-5

RPG character
Name: Lance Moore
Code Name: Fissure
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Santa Claws is Comin' to Town   Santa Claws is Comin' to Town - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:56 pm

Lance finished putting out the little fires that were left. He then notices that Grace was exhausted, so he went over to help her a little. He was only doing this out of kindness, nothing really more. He helped her go over to where the group with everyone else was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Santa Claws is Comin' to Town   Santa Claws is Comin' to Town - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:56 pm

Grace gladly accepted the shoulder to lean on from Lance. She was totally exhausted at this point. As they reached the others, she smiled and said "Well, we did it."

Grace fell face-first towards the ground, completely unconscious.
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Santa Claws is Comin' to Town   Santa Claws is Comin' to Town - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 12:24 am

Lance quickly grabbed her from her waist, the first place he could reach. He went and picked her up, in a cradle position. She was obviously exhausted from expelling so much energy with her powers. He looks at Jak first, not sure what they should do now.

"Uh.... She used a lot of power...."

Lance said a little nervously in front of the others to Jak.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Santa Claws is Comin' to Town   Santa Claws is Comin' to Town - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 12:30 am

"Sigh...Take her to the Tower. She's a Titan now and we don't leave teammates behind. Not to mention we have guest rooms."

As JaK made his last point, he was sure no one would argue against it. Besides it was Christmas Eve, they couldn't just leave her out on the streets or send her home buck tired. Everyone was tired truthfully, it's like the saying goes; crime never takes a holiday.
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Santa Claws is Comin' to Town   Santa Claws is Comin' to Town - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 12:44 am

"....Okay."

Lance says as he looks at Jak. Lance waits for the group to split and Jak to start heading towards the tower. He had no problems carrying Grace, she was pretty light. He was getting ready to start flying because everyone could see the rock under him start to rise a bit. He then just waits for Jak to take the lead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Santa Claws is Comin' to Town   Santa Claws is Comin' to Town - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:14 pm

Santa Claws scoffed, but that was as far as his anger went. Instead, he waddled over to his bag and threw his arms out.

“Don’t worry, kids.
I will be back.
So in the meantime,
Dare to slack!

I’m determined
To put your names here
On the naughty list
By next year.

So, goodbye for now!
Please do be mean
And perhaps I’ll see you
Even this Halloween.”

With that, Santa plunged into the bag, followed by the remaining reindeer and his sleigh. It shook and quivered, trembled and shivered, and disappeared with a flash of light.

•••••

Liev got up, tripping over his stilettos in the process. “I’ve got to get me some more panties!” he exclaimed, and ran back to the shops. Perhaps I’ll buy everyone else a pair, too! That way they can get their butts saved if Santie ever returns...

•••••

ooc:// I think I'm going to call it quits for this roleplay, unless you guys need Santa anymore. It was so much fun!
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Santa Claws is Comin' to Town   Santa Claws is Comin' to Town - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:37 pm

OT: It was fun! Now I just need to know, do I make another thread since Grace is knocked out and all???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Santa Claws is Comin' to Town   Santa Claws is Comin' to Town - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:28 pm

OOC: Yes you do. That makes two threads in which you take her to the Tower...in close succession. A little...something something going on there? lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Santa Claws is Comin' to Town   Santa Claws is Comin' to Town - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 2:35 pm

As JaK watched the Evil Santa disappear, his eye would squint and then he himself would face plam.

"Crap guys, we were supposed to arrest him. Now we gotta do this again... Sigh, I'm going home. Can't wait for new years..." [/sarcasm]

OT: I say we end it here, unless someone else has something they wanna say. Question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Santa Claws is Comin' to Town   Santa Claws is Comin' to Town - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Santa Claws is Comin' to Town
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5