Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Santa Claws is Comin' to Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Santa Claws is Comin' to Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Santa Claws is Comin' to Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Santa Claws is Comin' to Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Santa Claws is Comin' to Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Santa Claws is Comin' to Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Santa Claws is Comin' to Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Santa Claws is Comin' to Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Santa Claws is Comin' to Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Santa Claws is Comin' to Town - Page 4 Vote_lcapSanta Claws is Comin' to Town - Page 4 Voting_barSanta Claws is Comin' to Town - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Santa Claws is Comin' to Town - Page 4 Vote_lcapSanta Claws is Comin' to Town - Page 4 Voting_barSanta Claws is Comin' to Town - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Santa Claws is Comin' to Town

Go down 
+2
Ama
gonenotforgotten
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Santa Claws is Comin' to Town - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Santa Claws is Comin' to Town   Santa Claws is Comin' to Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 10:35 pm

ooc:// I’ve been discussing with some other folks if we should end this RP with a good Santa coming in to save everyone’s butts. I like the idea, but I think the Titans should have more credit. What do you guys think?

bic://
That should keep those brats occupied for a while, Claws decided. Meanwhile, I really should get suited up in case they manage to get by...

“Doc! Grab my suit; it’s time for the grand finale!”

The lanky elf grinned, showing his yellowing crooked teeth. “Will do, boss. Right away, boss!” he replied and shuffled to the sleigh once more.

Doc returned with a small metal box and handed it to Santa Claws. “Just finished the new additions to it today,” he said. Doc pushed a small, square red button on the side of the device. Instantly, the box began to expand and unravel into an enormous robot Santa suit. The old fat man commanded some of the elves to form a pyramid and climbed on each one of them until he had reached the cockpit.

Santa Claws is Comin' to Town - Page 4 MECHA_SANTA_by_MeckanicalMind-1-1

“Good little kids make
Me sick, its no joke
So let’s make them writhe
To their very last croak!”

•••••

“HELP MEEEEE!” Liev screamed. “AHHHHHHHHHHH!”

...but no one was coming to help. This was a desperate time that called for desperate (and irrational) measures. Honest racked his brain for something... anything to save himself. And then... “YES! I’VE GOT IT!”

He flipped himself onto his belly as the elves drew in closer. “Wait! Look at my undies! Look at my undies!” Liev exclaimed, and even Santa’s satanic minions were surprised; they stopped hitting him and actually looked.

I’m on the naughty list!
The inscription read.

“That’s right: I’m naughty! I don’t think Santa would like you to go against his credo:

“I’m changing the rules!
The bad girls and boys
Will be, from now on,
the one who get toys!”

“Right? Just take a look at me! Do you really think a good person would be as sexy as me?” Liev asked.

The elves’ eyes were wide with bewilderment as the looked at each other. “I guess not...” one remarked, and they disbanded.

Liev let out an exaggerated sigh of relief. After this experience, no one could tell him to not cross-dress. He picked up his glittery purse, pulled out a mask of a pterodactyl, and placed it on his face. Instantly, Honest was transformed into the primitive dinosaur that ruled the skies. He took to the skies and headed towards where Santa used to be; but instead, Liev was surprised by a giant Robo-Santa.

“Oh my lanta!” he screamed.

•••••

A electric blue-haired girl suddenly appeared from a nearby power line and began running through the Christmas catastrophe. As she sprinted, the girl took out two black handles that spouted electric lightning whips and started slashing left and right. The blue currents from the whips ran through the ground, electrocuting the baddies as it erupted at their feet.

Electrified had been watching the news in her small apartment when a broadcast of Christmas fear had been showed. The five-foot three fifteen-year-old grabbed the electrical cord of her lamp, creating blue sparks and teleporting her to downtown Jump City.

Now, Katarzyna Dolinski had arrived at the scene to give her own services and try ending this craziness, although she didn’t quite process the corruption of the situation; she’d never heard of Christmas (except for sale advertisements), let alone celebrate it.

“Americans sure have screwy holidays,” she breathed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Santa Claws is Comin' to Town   Santa Claws is Comin' to Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 1:46 am

Meanwhile, Sage would attempt to fight back the many evil snowmen that approached him. As one lunged for his head, the boy would duck and sweep it's bottom from underneath it; causing the base for the snowman to roll away and the rest of it to come tumbling down. Then from behind another would attempt to impale him with it's pointed twig arm, but JaK saw the attack coming from the corner of his eye and leaned sideways catching the strike with his hand instead of being stabbed. Then spiraled away from the snowman while placing one palm on it's face and ripping out it's limb; and as his finger tips touched it's snowflake made body, the Titan became icy in frame. Since JaK could control the minerals he absorbed, he would harden his armor after absorbing the snow, as so it became a very hardened ice instead of the loose substance. Then with his new found armor enhancing his strength, he cut in half the handicapped snowman's head with a judo chop. As another approached, he tossed the wooden arm of the one he just beheaded into it's abdomen with enough force to crush it's entire middle section; thus causing the entire being to crumble. The work still wasn't done yet sadly; more snowmen approached the two teen titans and as Sage went for a sidekick to another one's mid section, his leg would get caught in it's soft center. JaK would struggle a bit to free himself, but the snowman had a strong hold of his lower extremity and as the teen looked up at it his captor; a bead of sweat ran down his face.

"Erm, nice weather were having eh?..."

A few moments later Sage could be seen zipping through the air, landing on top of a Ford Torres where he breaks through it's roof and lands in the backseat. Leaving Ben to fend for himself against the evil snowmen. As they swarmed around him the child would slam on the watch's faceplate over and over, until finally the watch would go from red to green, showing it was good to go.

"YES! Alright, it's Hero-Time! How about I introduce you guys to Muscleman!!"

As the Snowmen crowded around Ben, he would slam on the watch's faceplate one more time and in a flash of green light he would change forms; but the view of the transformation was blocked by the snowmen piling up on top of him! They all continuously jabbed their sharp arms at the newly formed alien until suddenly steam could be seen rising from the pack of evil ice beings. In a few seconds the evil snowmen would all melt into puddles and left idly standing was none other than SUCKERMOUTH; who had excreted his acidic fluid all over the abominable beings, causing them to break apart. Although, Ben would shrug his shoulders in an unoptomistic fashion after defeating them. For Suckermouth was not who he was going for and the Omnitrix had overruled his choice of alien yet again...No matter, he would have to do, because right now that evil Santa had to be stopped. Suckermouth would spread his wings as these thoughts crossed his mind and flew towards the Robo-Santa, who saw him coming and attempted to blast the winged alien out of the sky with it's laser canon. Suckermouth easily avoided the blasts, however, with aerial prowess and as Ben reached the robotic being; he perched himself on top of it's giant gun shaped arm and began to melt away the metal covering on it's arm with fluid from his tentacles. This exposed a coupling of wires that helped control the canon. After which time, the aquatic being began to rip the circuitry away with his strong appendages; causing the laser to malfunction with sparks and fires breaking out of the machinery.

PS. I know there wasn't much dialog, but Suckermouth doesn't speak...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Santa Claws is Comin' to Town   Santa Claws is Comin' to Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 2:54 am

(I think that's a pretty cool idea, Honest, but what about the Slivers? We never get to have any fun. D'=)
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character
Name: Simca Simonovna Simakova
Code Name: The Swallow
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Santa Claws is Comin' to Town   Santa Claws is Comin' to Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:29 am

(o.o You're gonna have lots of fun as soon as I get to The Imperium Invasion Part 2... assuming I ever get there. XD)
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
Santa Claws is Comin' to Town - Page 4 275-5

RPG character
Name: Lance Moore
Code Name: Fissure
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Santa Claws is Comin' to Town   Santa Claws is Comin' to Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 12:47 pm

Lance holds on for dear life on top of the giant reindeer. Lance gets a grip on himself and thinks of a way to stop this. He can't use his powers up here cause he isn't near any kind of material to use them on. He looks over to the roofs of the building, that is the nearest thing to him. He's going to have to jump.

(Mind)
"1....2.....3!"

Lance said in his mind as he jumped off the head of the giant reindeer. He went through the air and almost seemed like he was going to make in, but then he started to loose altitude. He is the sliding down the side of the building. This wasn't all bad, as Lance made a platform stick out from under him and lands on it. Lance's heart was beating hard as he then gets up. The giant reindeer continues on its way. Lance is about to head back after it, but what do you know, a giant robot Santa appears. Lance puts his head down exhaling a lot of air.

"As if giant reindeer weren't bad enough. Now we have to deal with this robot Santa."

Lance then breaks the platform of from the side of the building so he could use it to fly around. He heads towards the robot Santa cause he figures if you beat the source of it all everything else would go away. It would seem everyone was heading to the robot Santa or at least caught glimpse of its presence.

(Mind)
"Is there a plan right now? I don't think so. Looks like we're all bum rushing this one."

Lance thought in his mind as he continued on towards robo-Santa. Lance took a small, but thick, piece of rock from his platform and tossed it towards robo-Santa. It broke right on contact and seemed to not affect it at all.

(Mind)
"Going to need something bigger than that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Santa Claws is Comin' to Town   Santa Claws is Comin' to Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 1:43 pm

ooc:// Oh, of course! The Slivers, too; I just always group the Slivers in the "Titans" category. Wink Heehee, a tad bit off subject, but... I find it so hilarious to read back through my posts. I always think, "What the crap was I smoking when I wrote that?" But it's all good fun; I like exploring my inner creeper. What a Face Liev is way too much fun, though... seriously, saved by his own "naughty" panties? Sheesh! Suspect

bic://
Gathering his composure (well, what he had left of it), Liev swooped down on Robo-Santa's shoulder. He was pretty darn lucky to have Ben there, distracting the mega-machine by ripping out it's circuitry; it gave Liev time to switch masks to something a wit a little more pizzaz. He retrieved a new mask from his purse as he placed the pterodactyl one back and grinned. This was one of his proudest creations, modeled from one of Jump City's most troublesome creatures: the rat. Of course, a rat would be too ugly, so Liev created a cute little mouse instead.

He slipped it on, started to shrink, and transformed into the critter. Liev scurried up Santa's face and squeezed his way through an opening in the nose. Once inside, he began chewing though wires as he made his way up farther in the head. Liev needed to get to the cockpit and fast; Robo-Santa had to be stopped, but Santa Claws had to be stopped first.

•••••

As Katarzyna fought her way towards the malicious machine, more and more elves came after her. "Bloody vermin!" she exclaimed as one latched onto her back. Kat yanked her whip backwards, electrocuting the elf and many other of its companions as well. Soon she was at Robo-Santa's feet, ready to strike with both her lightning whips. She lashed them around in a circle as the gained more and more power. Katarzyna snapped them around one of Santa's ankles and pulled. The electrical currents spread through the robot's internals, shorting the circuitry and altering the control system.

"How's that for power?" Kat grinned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Santa Claws is Comin' to Town   Santa Claws is Comin' to Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 4:19 pm

JaK having recovered from the throw minutes afterwards would emerge from the vehicle with a santa hat on, as well as wrapping paper stuck and popping up from under his shirt.

"I hope this family doesn't mind wet and crushed Christmas presents silent"

That being said, he would take the holiday decorations from around his body and throws them down, before looking upon the giant robot that now stood above them all. Seeing Ben in alien form already dealing with it, along with Lance and that guy with the masks. Not to mention, his favorite girl in the world Electrified...

"Oh come on...You gotta be kidding me?"

Sage would then droop his shoulders, it would seem that they just couldn't catch a break. As he peered away from the robot he could see Blossom, the Tarzan boy, along with a humanoid dragon; fighting evil toys and decorations. While Cheshire, Zack, and Will handled elfs and canons. Najm was still wigging out and Grace was left to try and fight off the large reindeer by herself, this is where JaK saw himself giving aid. A plan already concocting in his head on how to do just that. First, he grabbed and ripped up a public postal service drop box and lunged it at one of the 32 foot evil reindeer. Clunking against it's thick skull and as the bits of mail would burst from the mail box, drifting towards the ground gracefully; the evil steed looked at Sage with malice intent written on it's hariy face. The beast would then rev it's hooves across the ground and blow smoke from it's nostrils, before charging at the Titan like a wild bull.

"That's right you overgrown hood ornament, come and get me!"

This is excactly what the boy had been hoping for. As the raging deer came for him, Sage would allow the ice armor on the bottom of his feet to loosen up; this allowing him to slip and slide instead of run and most importantly...SKATE! The Titan ice skated away from the charging animal and as it neered him, quickly veered right causing it to crash and burn into the side of a building, which crumbled around it on impact. After which time, two other reindeers would come for him; Sage used his acrobatic prowess to stay ahead of them, however, and as they seemed to have caughten him in a cross hairs, where one was charging from behind and the other was coming from the front. JaK would aim for the sewer hole he had originally come up from, that was missing the man hole cover and fell through it just as the beasts were about to impale him with their large horns. Instead crashing into eachother and knocking out cold, after tumbling over onto each side of the street.

"GE-RANA-MOOOO!!!"

OT: Post 700 WOOT! Hope it was a good one.
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Santa Claws is Comin' to Town   Santa Claws is Comin' to Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 5:02 pm

Lance sees how the electric girl was short circuiting the giant robot and took this as his chance to get to the ground. Lance quickly flies straight down to the ground and when he lands, the rock he was on smashes across the ground with him landing on his feet and taking a couple of steps forward so he would not fall. He looks up as the robot takes slow steps forward, almost off balance already.

"Time to shake things up a bit."

Lance says as he focuses and raises his hands up above his head. As he does this the ground starts to shake. A large crack going from one end of the sidewalk to the other end of the other sidewalk appears between Lance and the giant robot. The side Lance is on slowly starts to raise up a bit, Lance makes another motion of pushing up and the ground gets a bit higher. High enough so that when the robot comes over it, the robot would hopefully fall over it. Lance waits a couple of seconds as the robot takes the step, but its foot is stopped by the crack. The robot then starts to come crashing to the ground and Lance starts to run away so that he would not be crushed. Lance runs and the robot has almost reached the ground. Lance dives and just makes it out of the way, but is blown across the ground at the impact of the robot hitting the ground.

"That was too close."

Lance says to himself as he gets up to look and see if the robot gets back up to its feet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Santa Claws is Comin' to Town   Santa Claws is Comin' to Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 6:29 pm

Honest turned a corner in the wiring system and out the air vent in Santa Claws’s cockpit. The man was wheezing away, pulling levers, pushing buttons, and watching a monitor of the outside chaos; he was obviously getting worn out.

The room was boiling hot. It felt as if Liev would burst into flames any minute. Where’s an ice wielder when you need one? he sighed, then noticed his sequined purse... it was melting! The plastic it was made out was starting to turn to liquid. “AHHH!” Liev screamed, throwing his paws on his furry face in astonishment. Thankfully, his tiny size left him unheard, but now this wasn’t a matter of being a hero; it was a personal matter of saving his most glamorous possession. “NO ONE MURDERS MY PURSE!” Liev screamed, grabbing hold of it and throwing himself from the air vent. He quickly grabbed another mask from within the purse and put it on. This time, the face was that of a very beautiful lady; she had long, curly blonde hair, and deep green eyes, and on her head rested a Santa hat.

Liev immediately transformed into the Christmas hottie and began “putting on his (now her) moves.” He strutted over to Santa Claws and rested a dainty hand on his shoulder. Gross! Liev thought, This guy needs to wear some deodorant! but continued on.

“Aww, Santie-poo! You shouldn’t work so hard; you need a break!”

•••••

Santa turned around to find an extremely gorgeous woman at his side. “Wha-?” he babbled, taken aback, and also leaving his controls unmanned. Little did he know that this was the worst moment to do so, because his robot was being brought to the ground.

An alarm went off, signifying Santa’s suit’s destruction. “NO!” he yelled.

•••••

Liev ripped off the mask and dove at Santa. He began punching and kicking and pulling the fat man’s mangy beard. “That’s what you get for spoiling my shopping spree!” Liev yelled, then kicked Santa hard in between the legs. “And that’s for ruining my purse!”

•••••

Santa’s giant robot came crashing to the ground and landed with a deafening THUD. The cockpit sprung open, hurtling both Santa Claws and Liev through the air and causing them to fall on the pavement. And at the sight of their boss’s failure, the toys, elves, and snowmen raced back to his giant bag and dove in.

•••••

”STUPID HEATHENS! GET BACK HERE!” Santa screamed, but his minions were already gone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Santa Claws is Comin' to Town   Santa Claws is Comin' to Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 6:31 pm

Model Eleven finally reached the battlefield for the second time. He was inhabiting a missile at the moment, and traveling at an extremely high speed. The first thing he saw was another giant reindeer. Evan aimed for the monster and hit it with full force. The resulting explosion shook the ground and shattered windows within a quarter of a mile. The reindeer was toasted and landed in several pieces on the ground below.

Evan was again without a body. The surrounding area was so full of chaos that he could no longer tell what was what. He began to make his way back to the Tower to reassess the situation.

Grace was growing extremely tired. Killing the first giant reindeer had taken almost everything out of her. Now she was merely ripping snowmen appart. She was feeling sick from using her power so much.

When Evan's missile hit, the impact threw her to the ground. She saw some stranger nearby (Zack) and called to him for help. Her voice sounded strange in her own head.
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character
Name: Simca Simonovna Simakova
Code Name: The Swallow
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Santa Claws is Comin' to Town   Santa Claws is Comin' to Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:12 am

((can somebody please put out the flames now? XD))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Santa Claws is Comin' to Town   Santa Claws is Comin' to Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:33 am

ooc:// Amen to that. ^^ I want to let someone else end this thing; I'm tired enough from starting it! XD
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Santa Claws is Comin' to Town   Santa Claws is Comin' to Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:28 am

Lance watches as all of Santa Claw's minions run back into the bag leaving him alone. Lance walks over to where Santa and Liev were ejected out from the robot. Lance has rock gloves over his hands as he walks up and grabs Santa Claw's hands and puts them behind his back. He then compresses the rocks over Santa Claw's hands making rock hand cuffs for Santa Claws. Lance leaves Liev with Santa Claws to watch him and make sure he doesn't get away. Lance goes with the others to help clean up the giant mess that has been left by Santa Claw's minions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Santa Claws is Comin' to Town   Santa Claws is Comin' to Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 2:39 pm

As the robot began to tilt and topple over, Ben would feel the falling sensation and unwrapped his tentacles from around the laser canon before taking off into the air. As he scanned the area from up above, he would see some of the new fires that had been made that Icepick didn't put out were scaring one of the female titans. Najm, he thinks they called her at the Christmas Party. Suckermouth seeing her cower at the site of the fire would swoop down and get hold of a Landscaper's truck that had tipped over. He grabbed the many bags of soil with his long sucker covered appendages and then soared over towards Najm, putting out all the fires around her by dowsing them with fresh dirt; effectively taking away their oxygen. Meanwhile, Sage could be seen climbing back up out of the man hole; but as he looked up after popping his head up out of the hole, he saw the robot Santa tumbling straight for him!

"OH SNAP!! affraid"

Within a split second before impact, JaK would slide down the ladder leading up out of the sewer. His endeavor was aided by his slippery armor, just narrowly escaping the impact from the large machine. As it hit the area around the sewer covering, the asphalt and tunnel would collapse; but luckily the Titan rolled as he reached the bottom of the ladder and ran out of dodge just moments before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Santa Claws is Comin' to Town   Santa Claws is Comin' to Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:28 pm

Grace was exhausted, but she somehow found the strength to walk around the area putting out fires with large clumps of snow.

It's finally over, she thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Santa Claws is Comin' to Town   Santa Claws is Comin' to Town - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Santa Claws is Comin' to Town
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next