Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Claws (finished) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Claws (finished) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Claws (finished) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Claws (finished) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Claws (finished) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Claws (finished) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Claws (finished) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Claws (finished) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Claws (finished) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 34 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 34 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Claws (finished) Vote_lcapClaws (finished) Voting_barClaws (finished) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Claws (finished)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Claws (finished) Empty
PostSubject: Claws (finished)   Claws (finished) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 4:46 pm

Claws (finished) BlondeAnimeBoy-1

Control: Anyone, but they have to ask my permission via Pm

Luke Gregory was born into an average family, his younger siblings were put in an orphanage, as he grew up, he was given self defense lessons which he excelled at, quickly gaining a black belt. One day. Claw (who really wanted younger siblings but the secret of his younger siblings had been kept from him) found out about his younger siblings and in a mad, alcohol induced, rage killed his parents. He went to the orphanage and tried to adopt them, but he was legally not aloud to because he was underage, this angered him to the point where he kidnapped his siblings and burnt the orphanage down.

This angered his younger brother and led them to fight, Luke easily won but fled at the last minute to escape from the police. Dagger ran after his brother until they fought again in an abandoned chemical factory, this time however, Dagger`s twin sister had quickly made a special knife made to explode on impact. With this, the fight wen`t very differently and Claw fell into a vat of chemicals, these chemicals mutated him but also drove him insane. In the five years between gaining his powers and now, he trained with his trademark claw-like weapon until he was a master, then returned to Jump city to kill his brother.

Full Name: Luke Gregory
Codename: Claws
Alias(es): Claws
Classification: Mutated Human
Affiliation: Evil

Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Red
Height: 1.84cm

Powers: Regeneration- Claws can heal very quickly from most injuries, it`s not Wolverine fast but with it Claws can heal from virtually every wound, even fatal ones such as stabs to the heart. On average it takes minor injuries 5 seconds to heal, serious non-fatal wounds a minute and fatal wounds 5 minutes.

Pain exchange- Claws can manipulate his nervous system so that his oppodents feel pain he should be feeling.

Weaknesses: Normal human- Although he can heal, he can still be knocked unconscious.

Skills/Strengths: He is expertedly skilled with his claw-like weapons. He has martial arts training and could fight toe to toe with masters at Sensei level.

Dislikes: Being contained.

Equipment: Claw weapons, ciggarette lighter

Habits/Quirks: Self harm

Personality: Claws was driven insane due to killing his parents, but also because his own brother accidently made him a mutant, so as you can imagine he`s messed up, he enjoys the pain of others and even himself, to him it`s like watching a really good TV show.

Place of Origin: Jump city

Last edited by Pika on Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Claws (finished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claws (finished)   Claws (finished) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 12:19 pm

finished
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Claws (finished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claws (finished)   Claws (finished) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:31 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Claws (finished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claws (finished)   Claws (finished) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 11:53 am

bump
Back to top Go down

Claws (finished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claws (finished)   Claws (finished) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 3:11 pm

[Most sincere apologies for the delay, but please refrain from bumping any topics; although it may be a little slow, we'll get around to it ASAP]

Claimed.

*while I take the time to evaluate, I noticed that your character pic isn't properly working. If you want, here's a code with the fixed problem as a kind of "sorry we're behind" present/

Code:
[center]
[img]http://i592.photobucket.com/albums/tt7/Sara_Shadow/Fantasy/BlondeAnimeBoy-1.jpg[/img][/center]
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Claws (finished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claws (finished)   Claws (finished) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 1:16 pm

edited, haven`t seen you in a while btw, good to see you again :3
Back to top Go down

Claws (finished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claws (finished)   Claws (finished) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 12:25 am

Thanks. c:

Quote :
Claws can manipulate his nervous system so that his oppodents feel pain he should be feeling.

Mmkay, by 'he should be feeling,' do you mean that both he and his opponents feel Claws' pain, or that only his opponents feel his pain instead of him? Also, please elaborate how this exchange takes place (e.g., how long it takes, how long it lasts, does this occur by touch, et cetera).
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Claws (finished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claws (finished)   Claws (finished) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 1:01 pm

1: His opponents feel pain instead of him.

2: He can transmit signals that nerves send to the brain to be picked up by others. The transfer takes a second and doesn`t require any conditions other than Claw to be taking damage that would give that kind of pain and it takes as long as the pain should ; something that would only hurt for a second (eg if Claw was pinched) would only hurt the target for a second but some kind of pain that would last long (eg broken bones) would last as long as it would naturally stop hurting, if Claw chooses to stop the pain or if they are not within a five yard radius of Claw.

Last edited by Pika on Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Claws (finished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claws (finished)   Claws (finished) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 10:40 pm

Good start, but you're going to have to be even more specific; by "feeling" pain, do you mean that the second party will get the same injury, or just experience what pain would be caused by that injury? Can he choose his target, or does this happen to everyone around him?
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Claws (finished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claws (finished)   Claws (finished) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 4:10 am

They will experience the pain caused by that injury and he can choose his target.
Back to top Go down

Claws (finished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claws (finished)   Claws (finished) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 4:08 pm

Okay, we're making progress here. The thing that's keeping this application from being passed is how easily abused this power can be, as well as the logic behind how it works. After getting some help from my fellow mods on how to go about doing this (thank you Mekasoundwave, Ravian), there needs to be two main things accomplished. First, please describe how making Claws's own nervous system affects someone else's. I think you're getting somewhere by stating that it's a brain transmission-type process, which sounds more like a form of telepathy.

Perhaps you can make this a telepathic power, as in Claws must concentrate very hard on his target, or cannot be moving at the time, or has to be looking directly at his target. Another thing I suggest to harness this power is to keep the affected person(s) to one at a time, rather than a "within range" capacity. With a power this... well, powerful, there needs to be a weakness either in equal value or extremely close to it. One way you could go is to simply have it be a two-way thing: when Claws experiences the pain, so does his target.

And, just as a friendly reminder, our goal as mods is to help you get your character approved, not keep it from doing so. We're on your side, promise!
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Claws (finished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claws (finished)   Claws (finished) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 4:42 am

1. Sorry if I wasn`t clear enough but when I said "he can choose his target" I was referring to him only being able to use his power on a single target, I just meant that if the target manages to escape he will stop feeling the pain after getting 5 yards away.

2. I`ve changed the radius.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Claws (finished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claws (finished)   Claws (finished) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Claws (finished)
Page 1 of 1