Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Secret Santa (Night Hawks) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Secret Santa (Night Hawks) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Secret Santa (Night Hawks) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Secret Santa (Night Hawks) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Secret Santa (Night Hawks) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Secret Santa (Night Hawks) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Secret Santa (Night Hawks) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Secret Santa (Night Hawks) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Secret Santa (Night Hawks) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Secret Santa (Night Hawks) Vote_lcapSecret Santa (Night Hawks) Voting_barSecret Santa (Night Hawks) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Secret Santa (Night Hawks) Vote_lcapSecret Santa (Night Hawks) Voting_barSecret Santa (Night Hawks) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Secret Santa (Night Hawks)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Secret Santa (Night Hawks) Empty
PostSubject: Secret Santa (Night Hawks)   Secret Santa (Night Hawks) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 11:52 am

In keeping with the season, Mr. Pacific had decided to put up a Christmas tree in the Nest. The tree was only a foot tall, and made of plastic, but it was all he could afford. The miniature tree stood on a table in the center of the small cafeteria. He also put a small box next to it with "Secret Santa" written on the side. He had put the names of all the Night Hawks in the box on scraps of paper. Whoever pulled out each name would have to give an anonymous gift to that person.

Deciding to lead by example, Pacific pulled out the first name and read it secretly.

'Haruhi.'

Pacific stuffed the scrap of paper in his pocket. What could he get for a cat-girl? This would take some thought.

Pacific heard someone enter the room and turned around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa (Night Hawks)   Secret Santa (Night Hawks) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 3:34 pm

shawn entered the room and saw pacific and standing next to a small plastic tree on a cafietra table and box next to it that read secret santa he then said in a sarcastic tone, "Oh goody this should be fun".
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa (Night Hawks)   Secret Santa (Night Hawks) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 5:37 pm

OOC: Would I be allowed to post in this topic, or do I wait for the thread in which my character is introduced?
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa (Night Hawks)   Secret Santa (Night Hawks) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 11:13 pm

OT: i think if you were accepted in the night hawks sign up sheet, you should post.

BC: Following Bloodmoon into the cafeteria she went up to the table and saw the box full of strips of paper.
"Ooh." she reached in and pulled out a strip and held it up to herself, making sure no else could see.
'Nikki'
Huh, what did you give a 6' ferret girl for Christmas, a shiny toy, a squeaky toy, a fruit basket? well she did like food. Hmm?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa (Night Hawks)   Secret Santa (Night Hawks) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 11:44 pm

OOC: All Night Hawks accepted on the sign-up thread are welcome, including you Omnidude.

BIC:
"Don't knock it until you've tried it, Shawn. Some of us can't fight nonstop for days on end. Besides, this is an important team bonding event that will make us more effective in combat...and it's fun."

Haruhi entered the room, and Pacific, as usual, found himself feeling weak at the knees. The girl was dazzling. Of course to him all girls were dazzling, but Haruhi was the one in front of him right now. They were standing in the very same room. The same room!

Slowing his heartbeat back to normal, Pacific greeted the cat-girl. "Greetings, Haruhi. Are you ready for some Christmas cheer?"

Pacific had drawn Haruhi's name. Perhaps this was his chance to impress her with a super-special gift that would warm her heart. Pacific had visions of her suprised, romance-filled face when she unwrapped whatever it was that he had gotten her.

It was a good thing he was wearing sunglasses with a mask over them. Otherwise, he would have been caught daydreaming for sure. He was always wearing the mask when he was on the job. So far, none of the Hawks had seen his true face.
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa (Night Hawks)   Secret Santa (Night Hawks) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 12:13 am

Alpha entered the room, having heard the commotion. "Hey, guys," he said, and noticed the box. He took a paper out of it, and read the name.

Libbey

So, Alpha was to get a gift for Salamander, the Jamaican pyromancer...what kind of gift would she like? Maybe a hat of some sort..no, not original...Alpha left the building, intended on finding the right gift. "Be back later!" he shouted behind him as he walked out the door.

Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa (Night Hawks)   Secret Santa (Night Hawks) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 3:24 am

"I'm so excited for Christmas cheer!" she exclaimed as she put the strip of paper in her pocket and spun around to face Mr. Pacific.
"I've heard so many stories of Christmas and Santa Claus, and presents, and cookies, and so many other wonderful things!" she said with joy. Her first Christmas in her second life, it felt like a very first Christmas, I guess you could say.
She gave all her team mates a holiday hug and told Bloodmoon to cheer up before cheerfully running out of the room, waving back at her team.
"I'll be right back, too!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa (Night Hawks)   Secret Santa (Night Hawks) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 2:50 pm

Shawn sighs and walks over to the box and pulls out alpha he sits down and thinks then turns to Pacific and asks, "would it be illegal for me to hunt deer right now?".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa (Night Hawks)   Secret Santa (Night Hawks) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 1:20 am

Haruhi really seemed excited about Christmas. This put a lot of pressure on Mr. Pacific to make it special for her.

The cat-girl ran up and gave him a hug. It was just a friendly hug, but it made Pacific's week. Such a warm embrace of love caused him to breath heavily. His heart was still pounding as Haruhi ran out the door.

"So...wonderful..."

Shawn asked if it would be illegal to hunt deer at this time of the year. Pacific looked at him in curiosity. It was such a strange question. Sure, he was half-wolf, but he was half-human, too. He could just go out and buy some meat.

"Yes. At least, it's illegal for humans to hunt deer anymore. Human laws don't apply to wolves, however. I think as long as you hunt, kill, and eat the deer while in wolf form you should be okay."

But Pacific had no time to consider the legal ramifications of being a shape-shifter. He had to find a present for Haruhi, and fast. He ran for the door, tossing Shawn a quick farewell salute.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa (Night Hawks)   Secret Santa (Night Hawks) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 5:49 pm

Shawn nodded at the salute got up stretched and smiled a perditory firm and headed tworads the woods. Calculating how my deer would be needed for his gift also thinking about making deer jerky with the meat of the deer after all if he was going to kill deer he should use all of it
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa (Night Hawks)   Secret Santa (Night Hawks) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 7:16 pm

Nikki walked into the room and was heading for the fridge but stopped when she noticed the mini tree on the table. And the box.
"What's this all about?" Nikki asked not sure if she was supposed to wait for the rest of the team, or if she was late for the group name picking. Nikki looked around, but only saw Shawn. "So, I guess I'll just go ahead and pick a name then." Nikki reached into the box and and shuffled the papers around, not wanting to just pick the one on the top. She finally pulled out a name like it was a snake going to bite her at any minute. She looked at it and sighed. She didn't know much about any one on the team, so she should have known that any name she picked would be difficult. But what the heck do you give a wolf? This should have been easier since she was also a shape shifter, but it still seemed to be impossible to her.
Nikki folded the paper and shoved it in her jacket pocket and went to the fridge and pulled out an apple and bit into it and then went out the door to go look around the stores and see if she could find anything that she thought Shawn would like.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa (Night Hawks)   Secret Santa (Night Hawks) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 8:33 pm

A few days later, Christmas Day, in fact, Pacific stood in the hallway next to Haruhi's door holding a present. The Hawks had never set up an offical time to meet together to exchange gifts, so Pacific had simply decided to give Haruhi her gift now.

He had gotten her a necklace. He wasn't sure if she liked jewelry or not, but he had decided to take a gamble. The clerk at the mall had told him that any girl would like it. Hopefully, that would hold true. He had wrapped it in a small box covered in red wrapping paper.

Nervously, Pacific knocked on Haruhi's door.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa (Night Hawks)   Secret Santa (Night Hawks) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 10:52 pm

Haruhi had been taking a nap when she heard a knock on her door. Yawning she got up and rubbed her eyes. Stretching she opened the door to see Mr. Pacific standing there.
"Oh, Hi Pacific. Merry Christmas. I was just taking a nap."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa (Night Hawks)   Secret Santa (Night Hawks) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 11:48 pm

Pacific was sweating at this point. Haruhi was so beautiful when she was just waking up.

Pacific handed her the box that contained his gift. "Merry Christmas. I'm your secret Santa. Please accept this gift."
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa (Night Hawks)   Secret Santa (Night Hawks) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 12:21 am

She smiled as the small box was handed to her.
She opened it to find a really pretty, charmed necklace in it.
"Aw, thank you very much Pacific, I love it!" she exclaimed with glee before giving him a hug.
This reminded her that she was Nikki's Secret Santa.
"oh, that reminds me. It's my turn to go give a present to someone too." with that she slipped back into her room to grab the present.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa (Night Hawks)   Secret Santa (Night Hawks) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secret Santa (Night Hawks)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next