Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
New girl in town Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
New girl in town Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
New girl in town Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
New girl in town Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
New girl in town Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
New girl in town Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
New girl in town Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
New girl in town Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
New girl in town Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
New girl in town Vote_lcapNew girl in town Voting_barNew girl in town Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

New girl in town

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

New girl in town Empty
PostSubject: New girl in town   New girl in town Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 4:45 pm

Rose is walking in the park early one morning trying to find the cherry blossom trees. As she walks she sings a song to help her calm her nerves. She finds the cherry blossom trees and sits down under one as she sketches the rest of them in her sketch pad. Still singing she draws smooth straight lines that form the branches. She pulls her bag off her shoulders and pullsout her colored pencils and starts drawing the petals on one of those branches.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character
Name: Kalen Dragnov
Code Name: Wild Card
Villain or good guy?: Evil

New girl in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New girl in town   New girl in town Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 5:53 pm

Leo was went on a trip outside of jump city. Currently he had little idea where he was, that was the fun of playing plane roulette. So now he was in who knows where waiting until his plane back would arrive. This wouldn't be for another couple hours. As he walked he noticed a girl sitting next to a tree. Without hesitation, Leo walked over and asked the girl, "So... what are you drawing?"
Back to top Go down

New girl in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New girl in town   New girl in town Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 6:15 pm

Rose jumps and her pencil tip snaps. she scowls at the pencil for a moments and then looks up at the person who made her break it. "you-" she was about to say that she hopes he has a way of paying for the exspensive art pencils but stops when she sees a handsome male looking at her. she then blushes at her thoughts and shows him what she has just nearly finished drawing.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

New girl in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New girl in town   New girl in town Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 6:21 pm

Leo looked down at the picture. A smirked formed on his lips as he moved closer. "Wow its really good, I could never draw something that good." he laughed. "The name's Leo, sorry about your pencil I'll buy you a new one if you want." he said pointing towards the broken pencil.
Back to top Go down

New girl in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New girl in town   New girl in town Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 6:30 pm

"nah its okay i just need to sharpen it and then its good as new, i'm Rose." rose smiles as she picks the pencil up and puts her stuff in her bag. "i'm waiting for the plane that goes to jump city. i'm going to be staying there for a while." She says as she get up and stretches showing off her belly as her shirt rides up. rose is wearing a black tanktop and blue skinny jeans and has a black hoody tied around her waist. and a pair of black wedges making her 5ft 6in figure a little taller.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

New girl in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New girl in town   New girl in town Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 6:36 pm

Leo smiled as Rose began to stretch. He scanned her up and down before making his decision. This girl was pretty hot. As such it was up to Leo to do what needed to be done. "That's pretty cool, I'm heading to Jump as well. I kind of got on the wrong plane, so now I'm heading back. So when is your flight?" he asked pointing over at the airport. A part of him hoped that they would be on the same flight. Maybe he could talk her into joining the mile high club, even if he couldn't he at least wanted a shot at talking with her more.
Back to top Go down

New girl in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New girl in town   New girl in town Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 6:45 pm

Rose pulls her ticket out and shows him. "i had a friend who was willing to buy my ticket for me" she says "but i have no clue what the mhc thing is" she says. as she points out the label.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

New girl in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New girl in town   New girl in town Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 7:11 pm

Leo looked at the ticket. Though he wasn't sure that the mhc on the ticket really meant the mhc Leo was thinking of. Though one interesting thing was, the ticket was for the same time as his was. So Leo decided to take advantage of the situation. "I couldn't tell you... but what I do see that it looks like we are taking the same plane to Jump, we got some time. Wanna go get something to eat while we wait?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

New girl in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New girl in town   New girl in town Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 7:16 pm

i nod "sure why not you're paying" she says as she looks at leo
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

New girl in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New girl in town   New girl in town Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 7:23 pm

Leo grabs his chest as though what she said hurt him. "Ahhh the pain. . . Oh well, I guess its pay back for the pencil." He sighed. "Well lets get going... so I'm not from around here, you know any good places to get some eats?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

New girl in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New girl in town   New girl in town Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 7:26 pm

"No sadly i'm not from here either but i hear they have a mcdonalds in the airport" Rose says with a laugh. she sticks her tongue out at Leo and grabs her bag and his hand and speedily walks to the airport
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

New girl in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New girl in town   New girl in town Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 7:51 pm

Leo let Rose grab his hand and take him to the airport. He had to admit she was pretty cute when she stuck her tongue out. Once they got into the airport they would quickly locate a mcdonalds not to far from the loading area. While they were waiting in line for their food Leo asked, "So if you aren't from here, where are you from?" he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down

New girl in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New girl in town   New girl in town Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 7:56 pm

"LA, California" she says as she looks at the food with a look of someone who has not eaten in weeks.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

New girl in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New girl in town   New girl in town Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 8:01 pm

Once they got up to the front of the line. Leo ordered his food and he waited for Rose to order hers before paying. Once they finished and got their food, they would take a seat by the gate. "So, what's a pretty girl like you doing outside of California." Leo asked as he threw a few fries into his mouth.
Back to top Go down

New girl in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New girl in town   New girl in town Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 8:16 pm

"lets just say i got into some trouble and needed to get out of their" she says trying to stay out of the subject. she takes abite out of her quarterpounder and almost purrs in delights
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New girl in town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New girl in town   New girl in town Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New girl in town
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next